₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,212,735 members, 4,831,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019 at 06:02 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (177666 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by erenax: 10:51am On Jan 25
shollish:
NuhRegular, there is a Pharmacy job group chat where jobs are posted daily and most of the locations are in Lagos... Are you in group?

Drop the group link
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by zahratayyab: 11:12am On Jan 25
nice sharing amazing one lovely thanks http://www.pakistanjobs.pk/pharmacist-jobs-a69
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Samgreguc(m): 7:05am On Jan 29
AdamSly007:
Hey guys!! Is there a WhatsApp group for pharmacy professionals or students? I would like to join
Drop ur contact
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by erenax: 7:49pm On Feb 01
Please what is pharmaceutical technology and what does it entail , what is their job?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Genius101(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03
pls add to the whatsapp group 08136597620
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sgbate(m): 8:57am On Feb 04
Samgreguc:

Drop ur contact
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sgbate(m): 8:59am On Feb 04
erenax:

Why isn't it for you ,after spending years in the university
I have exactly the same question, the whole thing giving me a different feeling embarassed
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sgbate(m): 9:00am On Feb 04
erenax:

Why isn't it for you ,after spending years in the university

I have exactly the same question, the whole thing giving me a different feeling embarassed
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sgbate(m): 9:01am On Feb 04
idu1:
What I just hear you said now is shocking to me. Because I remembered back then you carry this pharmacy things for head very well. When did you realized it is not your thing?
Some one Oley clearify this
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jman06(m): 1:32pm On Feb 04
Sgbate:

Don't ever let anybody discourage you! Pharmacy is a great course with numerous opportunities. All you have to do is to find an area of pharmacy that interests you and carve a niche for yourself.
This is a career you can easily start something on your own with a little cash and grow within a few years.

Like I said in a previous post, some people have all they need to make it big but would rather confuse themselves and end up being neither here nor there. That is the situation with some pharmacists in Nigeria.

Remain focused and dedicated my dear! You'll make it in pharmacy, trust me! I know why I'm confident about this profession.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jman06(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04
So many aspects of pharmacy are still unexplored in Nigeria.

Nigeria still imports about 80% of finished pharmaceutical products and more than 90% of raw materials, yet some people are still confusing themselves.

Many elites still seek where they can get quality pharmaceutical care different from what they get in patent medicine stores.

Many diseases still ravage the world with no drugs to treat them.

Even good medical doctors in hospitals still seek pharmacists with good knowledge of drugs to render quality pharmaceutical services that can help patients get on their feet fast and happy.

The list goes on, but some people would rather allow others confuse them.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by shollish(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10
Don't you know we all have different destinies in life? Because someone says pharmacy isn't for him after graduating, you are feeling somehow. Do you know the worth of where he switched to? (ICT). Everyone has a dream,passion and a purpose to fulfill it. I've seen medical doctors dive into another niche altogether that will surprise you. So its no biggie and normal. Not everyone on every induction day will practice the profession! Sink that into your grey matter and run your own race. Pharmacy or medicine might not always equate success.
Peace bro
Sgbate:

Some one Oley clearify this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Sgbate(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10
shollish:
Don't you know we all have different destinies in life? Because someone says pharmacy isn't for him after graduating, you are feeling somehow. Do you know the worth of where he switched to? (ICT). Everyone has a dream,passion and a purpose to fulfill it. I've seen medical doctors dive into another niche altogether that will surprise you. So its no biggie and normal. Not everyone on every induction day will practice the profession! Sink that into your grey matter and run your own race. Pharmacy or medicine might not always equate success.
Peace bro
No o, I like my pharmacy, it's only natural to feel that way with the way people were commenting here,
thanks tho.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 10:39pm On Feb 19
Jman06:
So many aspects of pharmacy are still unexplored in Nigeria.

Nigeria still imports about 80% of finished pharmaceutical products and more than 90% of raw materials, yet some people are still confusing themselves.

Many elites still seek where they can get quality pharmaceutical care different from what they get in patent medicine stores.

Many diseases still ravage the world with no drugs to treat them.

Even good medical doctors in hospitals still seek pharmacists with good knowledge of drugs to render quality pharmaceutical services that can help patients get on their feet fast and happy.

The list goes on, but some people would rather allow others confuse them.

A word is enough for the wise

Uncountable words up there.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by jerryvyne(m): 8:12am On Feb 20
Samgreguc:

Drop ur contact

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bussyy1(m): 9:06am On Feb 26
Samgreguc:

Drop ur contact
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by AdamSly007(m): 10:46pm On Feb 28
Samgreguc:

Drop ur contact
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by calebify1(m): 9:24am On Mar 02
Please add me to the group.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by calebify1(m): 10:37am On Mar 02
Empressgifted:
Hello Pharmily! Its been a while.
Please guys I want to know how possible it is to further in USA for PharmD after I get my BPharm cert from Nigeria.
Is there an institution that allows like 2-3 years program for obtaining a PharmD?
I'll really appreciate any response even if it's not USA, maybe UK.
Hi.
Please how did you go about this??
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Scholar212(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02
calebify1:

Hi.
uniben offers conversion programme to Pharm D from Bpharm. I think it is 2years
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by calebify1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02
Scholar212:
uniben offers conversion programme to Pharm D from Bpharm. I think it is 2years
I appreciate this.
But not Nigerian school.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ayogritty: 8:05pm On Mar 02
Sgbate:
please add me too... 08142902891
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by jerryvyne(m): 10:03am On Mar 15
Huum.. this thread is getting dry day in day out
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Irenemmeso(f): 9:26pm On Mar 15
jerryvyne:
Huum.. this thread is getting dry day in day out
honestly!!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ikenna930(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18
Add me
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by jerryvyne(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18
ikenna930:
Add me 08061614426

do we have any whatsapp group
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20
calebify1:

Hi.
I'm still making enquiries, haven't gotten any answers yet. I checked out the UNIBEN Special conversion program on their website, it said something about having a Masters degree as a qualification for the program. I might be wrong though, just need someone from the inside to enlighten me on the issue.
I'll really appreciate any helpful replies

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' / Best Paying Company In Nigeria? / How Much is a Good Salary in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.