Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (255261 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Have u tried there?
The truth is, it's usually difficult to get a place wen u re a fresh graduate except u already have an established relationship.

They aren't employing.

I guess I'll have to rot at home seeing I don't have any established pharmaceutical relationship.

I don't know why I find this my reply funny grin grin
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jman06(m): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Empressgifted:

They aren't employing.

I guess I'll have to rot at home seeing I don't have any established pharmaceutical relationship.

Have you been inducted? Have you interned?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Empressgifted:

They aren't employing.

Lolz. U won't.

I sent u a PM.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Jman06:
Have you been inducted? Have you interned?

I haven't been inducted yet, thanks for replying
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jman06(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Empressgifted:

I haven't been inducted yet, thanks for replying
And you're already complaining?

Hope you know you're not a pharmacist until you're inducted?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman06:
And you're already complaining?

Hope you know you're not a pharmacist until you're inducted?

I'm very much aware that inducting into the pharmacist council of Nigeria gives me a provisional license to proceed to internship.

I'm also aware that as a pre-inductee I can be employed as a locum pharmacist under the supervision of a superintendent pharmacist. Anyone that passed through this stage knows this. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Lolz. U won't.

I sent u a PM.

I've replied your pm

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jman06(m): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Empressgifted:

I'm very much aware that inducting into the pharmacist council of Nigeria gives me a provisional license to proceed to internship.

I'm also aware that as a pre-inductee I can be employed as a locum pharmacist under the supervision of a superintendent pharmacist. Anyone that passed through this stage knows this. Thanks though.
As a pre-inductee, you don't have the right to be employed as a locum pharmacist. It's only a privilege if you get so employed and that is why you're encouraged to go to the place where you did your IT, perhaps they might accord you that privilege based on the relationship you had with them during IT. Locum pharmacists are licensed pharmacists who chose not to work on full-time basis.

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
men of honors we join hands... am a 500l students of Pharmacy from Kaduna state University
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
my fellow students of Pharmacy.. there is this platform that brings me cash during this lockdow.. let me share it
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
*Why NAIJA BLOG HUB FORUM is the best forum in Nigeria*
The reason why you can get to refer is because our platform is very unique and completely different from other platform. 1. You don't have to stay glued to one boring website, compulsorily reading and commenting on every post to earn points.
2. You get paid for doing your normal stuffs you do on your normal browsers.
3. Other platforms will promise to pay you your activity earning weekly or every two weeks just to lure you to register, they sometimes upload fake users payout list, we on the other hands operate on reality, we are ahead in researching and leveraging all the revenue means to serve you better for the shared prosperity to go round.
4. We have saved you the stress of looking for blogs and websites online, we've carefully selected the biggest, resourceful and award winning websites and blogs in Nigeria in every category for your comfort while you get paid. You search on Google, you get paid, you watch YouTube you get paid, you stay on the app you still get paid.
5. Do you have any favourite blog/website you wish to add to the list of blog links in the app? Forward the website link and name to the admin and the website/blog would be added instantly.
The goal and vision behind this platform is to allow users have a share of the prosperity of using their data to browse the internet.

N100 for daily login
N20 for every news read
N100 for sharing sponsored post
N1000 for every referral.

Note referral is not compulsory

Hit me up on 08131280558
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Hope you all are enjoying pharmchem.. My worst nightmare
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 8:49pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jman06:
As a pre-inductee, you don't have the right to be employed as a locum pharmacist. It's only a privilege if you get so employed and that is why you're encouraged to go to the place where you did your IT, perhaps they might accord you that privilege based on the relationship you had with them during IT. Locum pharmacists are licensed pharmacists who chose not to work on full-time basis.

If I've not seen pre-inductees being employed in pharmacies they hadn't worked in before then I wouldn't be bold enough to ask for help in that area.

That being said, please I'm seeking the privilege of being employed despite being a pre-inductee, no be my right na beg I dey beg.

Location; Owerri, Imo State
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
banjo022:
Hope you all are enjoying pharmchem.. My worst nightmare
We've left it for you tongue
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good day House.

I am a 200level pharmacy student. We just finished our 200level 1st semester examination shortly before the Covid 19 brouhaha started.

I wanted to stay back at Shagamu and work at a Pharmacy but my mum refused vehemently because of the Virus (omo e pain me oo grin). I don't like how I have been idle during this lockdown. I wan't to ask f there is any way I can get knowledge of some drugs, diseases and some pharmacy stuff outside of a Pharmacy. I will really appreciate .

Books, social media pages or any other form of suggestion will be much appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

This thread is what really gingered me back them and motivated me to gain admission into the prestigious faculty of Pharmacy some two years ago. To see that its no longer as active as it used to be then saddens my heart cry cry.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 2:06am On Jun 03, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:
Good day House.

I am a 200level pharmacy student. We just finished our 200level 1st semester examination shortly before the Covid 19 brouhaha started.

I wanted to stay back at Shagamu and work at a Pharmacy but my mum refused vehemently because of the Virus (omo e pain me oo grin). I don't like how I have been idle during this lockdown. I wan't to ask f there is any way I can get knowledge of some drugs, diseases and some pharmacy stuff outside of a Pharmacy. I will really appreciate .

Books, social media pages or any other form of suggestion will be much appreciated.

I believe u've not started pharmacology. Why don't u start from d theoretical aspect, like getting a pharmacology text to read during dis period. As u start offering pharmacology 4rm year 3, it wld be easier to acclimatize to.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by shollish(m): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2020
rt
Empressgifted:

If I've not seen pre-inductees being employed in pharmacies they hadn't worked in before then I wouldn't be bold enough to ask for help in that area.

That being said, please I'm seeking the privilege of being employed despite being a pre-inductee, no be my right na beg I dey beg.

Location; Owerri, Imo State
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2020
shollish:
Can you work with only transport allowance? because you will be the one gaining experience from us.
can you relocate to port Harcourt

Thanks for replying, I can but I'm not in Port harcourt and I can't relocate.

I really appreciate your offer, thank you
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2020
shollish:
Can you work with only transport allowance? because you will be the one gaining experience from us.
can you relocate to port Harcourt

I sent you a pm
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
I believe u've not started pharmacology. Why don't u start from d theoretical aspect, like getting a pharmacology text to read during dis period. As u start offering pharmacology 4rm year 3, it wld be easier to acclimatize to.
I checked out Evans Phamacology text but I wasnt really motivated to read to content. Maybe I will try again
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
pxjosh:
pascal pascal well don sire. Enjoy strike? Far from it. No urge to read well. If they call of the strike nw ehn, make i nr imagine am sef. All the same everything work together for good
Good afternoon sir.
I will appreciate if I can get some information from you about pharmacy in UniBen.
Information ranging from the school fees,acceptance fees and generally everything ( essential information) about pharmacy in UniBen.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by pxjosh(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Cellenero:

Good afternoon sir.
I will appreciate if I can get some information from you about pharmacy in UniBen.
Information ranging from the school fees,acceptance fees and generally everything ( essential information) about pharmacy in UniBen.
You can send me a DM
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
pxjosh:
You can send me a DM
All right..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
TheManofTomorrow:

I checked out Evans Pharmacology text but I wasn't really motivated to read d content. Maybe I will try again
Try and get Rang and Dale pharmacology text. It's more simplified.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
I will advice you to get Lippincott. it's very easy, elaborate and interesting to study ��
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
banjo022:
I will advice you to get Lippincott. it's very easy, elaborate and interesting to study ��
Yea. Lippincott is also good, I used Rang and Dale during my time in school and it was okay.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Yea. Lippincott is also good, I used Rang and Dale during my time in school and it was okay.
yea.. but I don't enjoy Rang and Dale.. Lippincott, Goodman and Gillman are my preferred.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Ok. I will sure try that

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2020
banjo022:
yea.. but I don't enjoy Rang and Dale.. Lippincott, Goodman, and Gillman are my preferred.
Goodman and Gillman a.k.a G&G shocked shocked
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ieemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Empressgifted:
I haven't been fully integrated into the pharmacy profession but I'm already feeling some kinda way.

The hype about employment opportunities in this profession already seems like a hoax to me.

Since last year December, all the outlets I've applied to haven't called back, they all need someone with experience. How do I get experience without being employed??

All those professors that gingered us about pharmacy should come and employ me abeg, I can't anymore!

It seems like Owerri is comparatively worse in terms of employment opportunities.

Please pharmily, if anyone can help me out of this unemployment crisis of mine I'll appreciate.I stay in Owerri municipal.

All the outlets you claim you visited, did you speak to the director yourself...I bet you submitted your application to a 3rd party...

since you explained to them that you have not gained experience, did you state you can either be paid or unpaid?

How long was your IT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.