Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254390 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ABUPHARM(m): 11:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bukkiminat:

Look who's done with her exams. coolY'all, there is a new pharmacist in the house as I count down to my induction. I am grateful for the learning process so far.
Congratulations pharm Bukkiminat.
Hope learning process hasn't been difficult and tiring?�
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Catalyst002(m): 12:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Kimzylove:
Thank you so much sir.... I really appreciate your response...
I'm in 300level and since i might not work with Bsc Biochemistry maybe i should just opt-out.... All the same i truly appreciate your response.
God bless you and help you through!
Jman06

You don't need to opt out. Since you are already in 300L and remain just a year for you. I will advise you to finish and get DE it 200L pharmacy.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by itsjustaz14: 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
I'm a pharmacy aspirant..... Pls how can I reach you??
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by itsjustaz14: 1:12pm On May 01, 2020
Bukkiminat:

Now in 500level cheesy, you dunno warisgoin on. lemme sha do quick and carry my bag from this school of Pharm. Each level is a new phase and demands a different strategy. I can summarize my journey so far in one word- Rough!

if you will be picking Pharmacy in your JAMB, please do well and ask questions about it so you won't get choked along the journey.
Above all, God has been good. He is faithful and i am grateful.

I'm a pharmacy aspirant...... Pls how can I reach you??
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by somtoto(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2020
Bukkiminat:

Now in 500level cheesy, you dunno warisgoin on. lemme sha do quick and carry my bag from this school of Pharm. Each level is a new phase and demands a different strategy. I can summarize my journey so far in one word- Rough!

if you will be picking Pharmacy in your JAMB, please do well and ask questions about it so you won't get choked along the journey.
Above all, God has been good. He is faithful and i am grateful.
well said MA.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by BIGPREEQ: 5:14am On May 02, 2020
In order for this thread not to die a natural death but rather flourish

We are beckoning on administrators of This great forum to move this thread to the Educational section Pls

CC. Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Fynestboi and other moderator
Pls I beg help move it to education sector
It's dying down in this career section
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 11:29am On May 02, 2020
Ocinnox:

Congratulations, which school ma'am?

Ibadan Pharmacy.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 11:30am On May 02, 2020
iaamxavier:

Congratulations dear

So what did you specialize in?

If I get your question right, there is no room for specialization under the B. Pharm Degree.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 11:31am On May 02, 2020
ABUPHARM:

Congratulations pharm Bukkiminat.
Hope learning process hasn't been difficult and tiring?�

I survived.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 11:32am On May 02, 2020
itsjustaz14:

I'm a pharmacy aspirant...... Pls how can I reach you??

UI Pharmacy?
My mail is accessible.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by iaamxavier(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2020
BIGPREEQ:
In order for this thread not to die a natural death but rather flourish

We are beckoning on administrators of This great forum to move this thread to the Educational section Pls

CC. Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Fynestboi and other moderator
Pls I beg help move it to education sector
It's dying down in this career section

Yeah this is true

Lalasticlala and others
We are pleading cry
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by spiritualmubi: 5:44pm On May 03, 2020
Hello. Please can a botany graduate go into pharmacy through d.e?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kantebets(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2020
spiritualmubi:
Hello. Please can a botany graduate go into pharmacy through d.e?
Ya
Depending on your cgpa
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by spiritualmubi: 1:44pm On May 05, 2020
Kantebets:

Ya
Depending on your cgpa
will a 2.1 do?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kantebets(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
spiritualmubi:
will a 2.1 do?
sure
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by spiritualmubi: 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
Kantebets:
sure
Thanks.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Mofetemi(m): 1:55am On May 15, 2020
Hi health experts in here. Please, how can food stuck sensation in the throat-chest be treated for good? This has been my plight!
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by erenax: 3:39pm On May 15, 2020
Please is there a WhatsApp group chat for pharmacy?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bapy(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2020
Pelumi881:
Who knows about about the new pharmacy program in Bingham University ?
Well I know a little about it, their current pioneer set are in 300l now.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Carsons(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2020
Bukkiminat:

Look who's done with her exams. coolY'all, there is a new pharmacist in the house as I count down to my induction. I am grateful for the learning process so far.
Congratulations ma'am. When is the induction coming up.
Well, I can say I'm in 100L, UI Pharm.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 10:09am On May 27, 2020
Carsons:

Congratulations ma'am. When is the induction coming up.
Well, I can say I'm in 100L, UI Pharm.

Well, it was supposed to be on April 7 but postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic.

Haha, Congratulations. Welcome to Ibadan Famasi, set awon Pharm D!! cheesy
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Carsons(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2020
Bukkiminat:

Well, it was supposed to be on April 7 but postponed indefinitely due to the pandemic.

Haha, Congratulations. Welcome to Ibadan Famasi, set awon Pharm D!! cheesy
That even means the induction would come up before resumption.
How was Ibadan Famasi?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Bukkiminat(f): 3:18pm On May 28, 2020
Carsons:

That even means the induction would come up before resumption.
How was Ibadan Famasi?

Before a new session, yep.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 9:42pm On May 28, 2020
I've been searching for locum space in Owerri since last year December, please anyone with information on locum opening in Owerri should contact me. I'm pre-intern, still awaiting induction. Thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
Following these thread..
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
I haven't been fully integrated into the pharmacy profession but I'm already feeling some kinda way.

The hype about employment opportunities in this profession already seems like a hoax to me.

Since last year December, all the outlets I've applied to haven't called back, they all need someone with experience. How do I get experience without being employed??

All those professors that gingered us about pharmacy should come and employ me abeg, I can't anymore!

It seems like Owerri is comparatively worse in terms of employment opportunities.

Please pharmily, if anyone can help me out of this unemployment crisis of mine I'll appreciate.I stay in Owerri municipal.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Empressgifted:
I haven't been fully integrated into the pharmacy profession but I'm already feeling some kinda way.

The hype about employment opportunities in this profession already seems like a hoax to me.

Since last year December, all the outlets I've applied to haven't called back, they all need someone with experience. How do I get experience without being employed??

All those professors that gingered us about pharmacy should come and employ me abeg, I can't anymore!

It seems like Owerri is comparatively worse in terms of employment opportunities.

Please pharmily, if anyone can help me out of this unemployment crisis of mine I'll appreciate.I stay in Owerri municipal.
Where did u do ur I.T?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Where did u do ur I.T?

At Chibyke Medical Store
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Kantebets(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Empressgifted:

At Chibyke Medical Store
nice ..
Where did you finish ma
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by SolomonGrundy: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Empressgifted:

At Chibyke Medical Store
Have u tried there?
The truth is, it's usually difficult to get a place wen u re a fresh graduate except u already have an established relationship.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Kantebets:
nice ..
Where did you finish ma

I studied pharmacy at Madonna university, Elele campus

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.