Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. - Career (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. (254323 Views)

Graduate Interns At HCDC Limited / Salary of Federal Hospital Interns In Nigeria? / Pharmacists And Pharmaceutical Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Iconstar: 1:02am On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Iconstar: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Jman06(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iconstar:
Please can an agric graduate( crop science)go into pharmacy through d.e
I'm not so sure about crop science. Check Jamb brochure
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by vivadiva96(f): 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
shollish:
Can you work with only transport allowance? because you will be the one gaining experience from us.
can you relocate to port Harcourt
Good evening Shollish, I'm a part 5 pharmacy student and I live in Portharcourt. I'm willing to take only the transport allowance as the experience I will garner from you matters most. Will really appreciate if you get back to me. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
vivadiva96:
Good evening Shollish, I'm a part 5 pharmacy student and I live in Portharcourt. I'm willing to take only the transport allowance as the experience I will garner from you matters most. Will really appreciate if you get back to me. Thank you
hey am also In part 5.. residing in Kaduna. can we connect 08131280558
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 02, 2020
sisiafrika:
And my marks then would have gotten me Medicine. This course is frustrating; what was I thinking when I chose it in JAMB? Must have been drunk! Thinking aloud....
My amiable aunty, so medicine is simpler than pharmacy?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2020
this thread is dead... plz let revive it
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Martins134: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Pharmacists in the house does COOU do Pharmacy? Are they accredited by PCN? And have they graduated any set?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Velluto: 12:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
What did I miss
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Velluto: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
kjbobo:
Hello Adeola...
I think its thoughtful of you to open this thread. ..
I am a Pharmacist.graduated from O.A.U in 2008.
Worked with GSk and Sanofi Aventis...but moved to Canada a month ago for Masters in Health Sciences.
Deola...what's the objective of this thread?

I know I came late, so how did your masters go sir/ma'am. I just joined NL.

Can I please have your contact, maybe WhatsApp contacts, I'd love to ask more questions. I'm a pharmacy student hoping to move to Canada after graduation
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Velluto:

I know I came late, so how did your masters go sir/ma'am. I just joined NL.

Can I please have your contact, maybe WhatsApp contacts, I'd love to ask more questions. I'm a pharmacy student hoping to move to Canada after graduation
same here. am a final year student. let rub minds together 08131280558
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ILuvBreasts: 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
they do but they are not yet accredited...(check PcN website ) their first set is in 400level....enter at your own risk
Martins134:
Pharmacists in the house does COOU do Pharmacy? Are they accredited by PCN? And have they graduated any set?

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
ILuvBreasts:
they do but they are not yet accredited...(check PcN website ) their first set is in 400level....enter at your own risk
they will still accredit it when they get to 500l that was what happened in my school
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Velluto: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2020
banjo022:
same here. am a final year student. let rub minds together 08131280558

Finals? I'm in 300L. Alright boss.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ILuvBreasts: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2020
that it happened in your school doesn't mean it will happen there.... there are cases of graduated students not yet inducted
banjo022:
they will still accredit it when they get to 500l that was what happened in my school
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2020
ILuvBreasts:
that it happened in your school doesn't mean it will happen there.... there are cases of graduated students not yet inducted
give them the benefit of doubt and stop being a pessimist
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ILuvBreasts: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2020
I'm been a realist ... I'm a realist .
he's about to apply, he's not yet in ,so he needs the truth.,not some sugarcoating ... Nigerians enh tufiakwa
banjo022:
give them the benefit of doubt and stop being a pessimist
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Martins134: 9:37am On Sep 18, 2020
ILuvBreasts:
Ok. Thanks
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Velluto: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Homguy:
Hello house, i would appreciate advice from all but most especially community pharmacists.

At present, am a pharmacist intern. I intend to start a small chemist or pharmacy and/stores with at least 500k, But i would appreciate advice, and experiences as regards risks,profit margin and other variables i might encounter..
P.s; any suggestions as to any other secure ventures i could enter during this time would be appreciated. Thanks

good evening boss , I've been trying to reach you. I even sent you San email. please can I have your contact, I'd really love to speak with you. I'd appreciate if you reply.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drBuqi(f): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
Biko who has an old edition emdex even if its tattered....if i resume like this ehn
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by RxCatalyst: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
drBuqi:
Biko who has an old edition emdex even if its tattered....if i resume like this ehn
Why can't you get the new edition instead
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by drBuqi(f): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
Cause I dnt have money...^_^
RxCatalyst:

Why can't you get the new edition instead
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Happy World Pharmacist day to this honourable Pharmily

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Homguy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Velluto:

good evening boss , I've been trying to reach you. I even sent you San email. please can I have your contact, I'd really love to speak with you. I'd appreciate if you reply.
Okay, send me your email
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Velluto: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Homguy:
Okay, send me your email

Thank you sir.
Olasunkanmiajilaran@gmail.com
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Zanotty(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2021
No group chat?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by BIGPREEQ: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
Zanotty:
No group chat?

Why not create one and tag all the pharmacist in here to join
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Zanotty(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
Just created a group chat for all the pharms.
https:///HtyHpgbufJRGwknJpcm63G
Seems the link is having issues like I said before it’s a new group chat.drop ur contact I add u ASAP thanks or text me to add u ‪+234 708 571 4535‬
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Empressgifted(f): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2021
[quote author=Zanotty post=97646444]Just created a group chat for all the pharms.
https:///HtyHpgbufJRGwknJpcm63G
Seems the link is having issues like I said before it’s a new group chat.drop ur contact I add u ASAP thanks or text me to add u ‪+234 708 
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by KristinaKan: 2:52am On Apr 22, 2021
Hello men of honour!

Any Nigerian-trained Irish pharmacist here or an aspiring one here? Let’s connect, please. Thank you.
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by ItzDonnie(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2021
Good afternoon everyone...
Please can someone please enlighten me on Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)?
Re: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Students And Interns. At Home Or Abroad, Let's Meet Here. by Reuben700: 10:37am On May 28, 2021
Hello guys am an Aspiring candidate I hope to gain admission to study pharmacy I hope am welcomed to this great trend

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (Reply)

Medical Laboratory Scientists Forum / Nigerian Prospective Medical Interns 2017 / Best Paid Degrees In Nigeria (THE BITTER TRUTH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.