Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (21442 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Can A Man Be Compelled To Pay Child Support To His Baby Mama In Nigeria? / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
ESULAALU: OP, what is going on? Is it your brother that circulated this story on facebook? I dont understand you or are you simply passing off a joke as being real?

am nt aware if he posted it on fbuk and am sure he wont so his frnds wnt get to ridicule his girl's pop.
But dis story z real and i hope other fadaz wont emulate dis new trend
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
LoL, Is power point presentation also required?? Work cited in MLA style?

What if the essay is below a C (70), what happens then??

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Ipheyemmy01(m): 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Would it be a proposal letter or lve letter or letter of agreement.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abbey2sam:

How comes you wrote so many things and still make no sense?
My brother devil dey dance azonto with your life................

Back to the topic......
Simply write the essay , it's as simple as that

Or wouldn't you have done something more than this for someone you love.......
showapa sha? Are you sure you are normal,if it doesnt make sense to you,dont you have ignore button on your phone,abeg scram joor!
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by talk2vic: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Gobe... grin

I cant blame the man... The number of Graduate illiterates in Nigeria is alraming..

you are a BIG evidence

2 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by osifred(m): 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
@ op Let your brother submit a blank A4 paper to him. If he ask why. Let your brother reply him 'words can't describe how I feel about your daughter.'

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am sure that would-be father-in-law is also a writer. Honestly, it's fun! The old man is not asking for too much. First, he needs to be convinced that the young man really loves his daughter. Second, he probably wants to test the literary prowess of would-be son-in-law.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
talk2vic:

you are a BIG evidence

So you cant tell the difference between a TYPO and being illiterate.. grin

I just hope your father didnt borrow money to pay your school fee.. grin

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Tats(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
freechat: Am sure that would-be father-in-law is also a writer. Honestly, it's fun! The old man is not asking for too much. First, he needs to be convinced that the young man really loves his daughter. Second, he probably wants to test the literary prowess of would-be son-in-law.

freechat: First, he needs to be convinced that the young man really loves his daughter.

Can't he gauge if the guy loves his daughter from the numerous exposures he has had with the guy? Mere writing that you love someone does not actually mean that love the person as much. Actions speak louder than words.

freechat: Second, he probably wants to test the literary prowess of would-be son-in-law.
He could be playing into the hands of the guy if he actually knows how to write.
Or is he looking for a co-author to a new book he is writing? wink

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Crystabyle: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
To me, an essay is actually an intelligent approach. Putting your plans and intentions in a written form shows some sense of purpose. Until u write some things down u might not actually be serious about it, writing things down equally involve some thinking (could be a test of IQ). Even the bible encourages that u write ur vision down nd make it plain. Be truthful to it and u will win ur father-in-law's heart and maybe ur spouse's heart all over again. B. O. L.

4 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by OwoLee(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dat one sef deey...loollzzz grin...bt seriously, I think its just another way of really wanting to knw the reason why his daughter is ahead other ladies in his heart...bt the father shouldn't be seroius abt it sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Boll2010: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Over A milliion of essay on the internet........would even pen down the source for the old dying man!! Nansense!!
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by originalking1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=kreami diva]Hahahaha....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man na retired principal

Lwtmb! Nna nothing wey man pickin no go hear!

Odikwa funny. indeed odikwa funny.cheesycheesy
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by tabisegroup(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Valto: write an essay maka y . when he eventually get married. he will start requesting for daily notes and updates
hahaahahhahhahahahaha grin grin[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Gobe... grin

I cant blame the man... The number of Graduate illiterates in Nigeria is <b>alraming</b>..
your spelling seems u r one of them [textarea] mehn [/textarea]
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Lafiagi07: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by swordsaintman: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
very funny.. Wat is the old driving at..? Wil d essay prevent issues from arising if they finally get married?
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by tobalade1: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Let him go and pray that God should change his story for good ,because i perceived he lacks financial strenght thus being push arround
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by importexpert(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by isaiahethan: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Amodsun: Good day folks,am really intrested in your opinion about this issue.
The father of my brother's fiancèè asked him to write an essay on why he wants to marry his daughter before his approval would be given.

As a guy if you were in his shoes would you go ahead and write the essay or not? And if you are a lady,would you do same, if it was asked of you

Pls how many words of essay the man requested angry
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by komek(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
arcbabe: Is it not an essay? Let him write it b'cos the number of graduate illiterate in the society is too much and the man is probably trying to secure the future of his daughter. It's either the op's brother didn't speak gud english wen he met d man or wasn't confident enough and that action could even make an employer terminate som1's appointment. You see a graduate speaking and writing with so many typographical errors and i won't be surprise if the girls father is educated and don't want to bring anyhow son inlaw into his family.
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by thurpee(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
maclatunji:

Nothing wrong with it. I would gladly write him a dissertation.

Why not a thesis?
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Tinkybabe(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hope the essay is going to be written under examination conditions? grin cheesy
'Cause for all we know, the guy could employ the services of expert writers which would make whatever point FIL is trying to prove futile.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by valdprof: 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
this is a subtle test of manhood and intentions...let him go back and tell the man that the reason is so numerous that not even the bard of avalon ,william shakespearer can actually depict
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by valdprof: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
there can be no cut and dried reason for marriage ,as far as africa is concerned
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by PrinceDudu(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
i'll gladly write the man the essay but Hon. Patrick's English will be child's play compare to what he reads.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by iamlukky(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
Na Jamb Or Job Interview
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
I will write it if it's all in good fun. If he's being a díck about it, I won't.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
isaiahethan:

Pls how many words of essay the man requested angry

heheheh...he wasnt told,jst write your heart out
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Ninilowo(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Millenium madnesssss......
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by kaykad: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
ABEG GIV THE GIRL BELLE JOR.LOBA TAN THE DAUGHTER GO SHOW AM D ESSAY WEN BELLE POP OUT

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by sexychocho(f): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
glorybasseymma: even if d daugher was a princes dey would even ask of such.guy if ur bro accepted to writ dan dat is good 4 him.cos if na me i no fit writ am ooo.even dey r many fish in d river undecided

Dat means u dnt luv d lady if u can't do such simple task and also rememba it might be a form of test. So be wise wen taking decision smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage / Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.