Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (21426 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Can A Man Be Compelled To Pay Child Support To His Baby Mama In Nigeria? / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Abbey2sam(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
kulyie: Let me make an assumption here.assuming 'mother inlaw' ask me to do it,i will,HOWEVER, i will make photocopy of what i have written and typed,not before i have given it to a minimum of 3 different social scientist lecturers to read and make corrections for me,then ill give her.meanwhile i will keep the photocopied one under the matress or under the rug in a secluded place in the sittingroom FOR THE DAY OF GBEGE or in case anyone want to start playing any stwepeed stunt with me,that will serve as an evidence.moreover,they say if you want to dine with the devil,your spoon must be longer than idumota electric pole.in other words,when dealing with a nigerian man and his family,you have to be extra careful and your number 6 has to be working faster than the cathedral clock in marina.ishhh.

anyway op,if they say your brother should write it,write it,type it,make sure the diction,grammatical errors,punctuations and total every every is ok but keep a copy,if possible save a copy inside flash,your laptop or cd.kojubelo.if i am to be real with you,forget sentiments and emotions,if you want your senses to be intact and you dont want to be a shadow of yourself,make sure you are NOT BLINDED BY PSEUDO LOVE,DO WHAT COMPUTER SCIENTISTS CALL BACK UP (i dont mean having another girl friend o) a word is enough for the wise

How comes you wrote so many things and still make no sense?
My brother devil dey dance azonto with your life................

Back to the topic......
Simply write the essay , it's as simple as that

Or wouldn't you have done something more than this for someone you love.......

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by lemon10(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Maybe the man no see WAEC to mark.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Sweetapple007(f): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am proud of that man, he is trying to show his daugher's worth! Our nigerian father's shld learn to discipline their daughers suitors.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Tats(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
tosingcfr: would it be formal or informal letter

An essay is hardly informal
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Opiosko: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
What's all d fuss abt? C'mon, ds is no big deal, haven't u writtn one b4?
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Amodsun:
hmmm...am on it! wink wink
if i write essay b4 i merry daughter then he will fill form ten x b4 him see his daughter na.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Abbey2sam(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
kulyie: Let me make an assumption here.assuming 'mother inlaw' ask me to do it,i will,HOWEVER, i will make photocopy of what i have written and typed,not before i have given it to a minimum of 3 different social scientist lecturers to read and make corrections for me,then ill give her.meanwhile i will keep the photocopied one under the matress or under the rug in a secluded place in the sittingroom FOR THE DAY OF GBEGE or in case anyone want to start playing any stwepeed stunt with me,that will serve as an evidence.moreover,they say if you want to dine with the devil,your spoon must be longer than idumota electric pole.in other words,when dealing with a nigerian man and his family,you have to be extra careful and your number 6 has to be working faster than the cathedral clock in marina.ishhh.

anyway op,if they say your brother should write it,write it,type it,make sure the diction,grammatical errors,punctuations and total every every is ok but keep a copy,if possible save a copy inside flash,your laptop or cd.kojubelo.if i am to be real with you,forget sentiments and emotions,if you want your senses to be intact and you dont want to be a shadow of yourself,make sure you are NOT BLINDED BY PSEUDO LOVE,DO WHAT COMPUTER SCIENTISTS CALL BACK UP (i dont mean having another girl friend o) a word is enough for the wise

Back to the topic......

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Tats(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
There will be an outcome and I'm curious what it will be if he does write the essay.

Deny the guy marriage to his daughter if he is not satisfied with the essay or allow it to proceed if he is satisfied?
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by eluquenson(m): 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Its a doubt on the educational background of the op brother, the father inlaw wasn't convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that's why he asked for an essay...may be na all this people wey don live for oyinbo land for so many yrs before settling here.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Sweetapple007(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Am proud of that man. He is tryg to show his daugher's worth. Nigerian fadas shld discipline their daugher's suitors this wil prevent abuse inflicted on women in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Tapout(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmm,, shocked he shouldn't write it o.. because the day he does anything contrary to the letter....it (the letter) can be used against him anywhere eg: a court, a police station,an army barrack, a naval or an airforce base or even a SHRINE !!!!!!.....xo he better know what he is doing

Meanwhile.........yeahhhh cheesy

ETT sha....

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Vonwolf(m): 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Gobe... grin

I cant blame the man... The number of Graduate illiterates in Nigeria is alraming..

No be only alraming....bros are uu from Anambra or Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by ennon92(m): 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Amodsun: Good day folks,am really intrested in your opinion about this issue.
The father of my brother's fiancèè asked him to write an essay on why he wants to marry his daughter before his approval would be given.

As a guy if you were in his shoes would you go ahead and write the essay or not? And if you are a lady,would you do same, if it was asked of you
mr chairman, will the letter serve as bride price? If yes,ur brother should proceed in writing d letter convincingly.. and if no, he should not because dats nonsense..."Nkan t'eyan o ba le gba lolowo talika loti n'ko"
READER'S DISCRETION IS ALLOWED!
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by femmy2010(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
The father knows best and if the hussy to be loves the lady that much then nothing wrong with the easy thing.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by adeokunade: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
This is definitely a joke and am giving you 3\10 for it, you can do better
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Is it not an essay? Let him write it b'cos the number of graduate illiterate in the society is too much and the man is probably trying to secure the future of his daughter. It's either the op's brother didn't speak gud english wen he met d man or wasn't confident enough and that action could even make an employer terminate som1's appointment. You see a graduate speaking and writing with so many typographical errors and i won't be surprise if the girls father is educated and don't want to bring anyhow son inlaw into his family.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by koolg: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
these nairalanders no go kill person sha
and to the topic, the man wants to keep it for future purpose. collateral!!!
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by mufutau55(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Amodsun: Good day folks,am really intrested in your opinion about this issue.
The father of my brother's fiancèè asked him to write an essay on why he wants to marry his daughter before his approval would be given.

As a guy if you were in his shoes would you go ahead and write the essay or not? And if you are a lady,would you do same, if it was asked of you

Tell him to go marry his own daughter.. I will never write such an essay.
Next thing he will tell you is to come and dance Azonto before you marry his daughter.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by pastorprosper(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
After d marriage am sure the father -in-law would still demand that the son-in-law write an easy before sleeping with d wife.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
kreami diva: Hahahaha....... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The man na retired principal

Lwtmb! Nna nothing wey man pickin no go hear!

Odikwa funny.
principal is better na retired Headmaster hahaha,like my grandpa lwkmd
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tats: There will be an outcome and I'm curious what it will be if he does write the essay.

Deny the guy marriage to his daughter if he is not satisfied with the essay or allow it to proceed if he is satisfied?

dts why i soo much wanted him to write it
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by striker9(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Imagine your bro na Patrick Obahiagbon as a bachelor and was told by the father in law to write an essay,na all his tooth go fall apart after reading less than 200 words.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
pastor prosper :
After d marriage am sure the father -in-law would still demand that the son-in-law write an easy before sleeping with d wife.

na dt time im go knw d meanin of wtn davido sing as GOBE wink
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by nerodenero: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju: Gobe... grin

I cant blame the man... The number of Graduate illiterates in Nigeria is alraming..
alarminggringringrin
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by ESULAALU: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
OP, what is going on? Is it your brother that circulated this story on facebook? I dont understand you or are you simply passing off a joke as being real?
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by miqos02(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
I will happily write in PATRICK OBAHIAGBONS'S english
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
koolg: these nairalanders no go kill person sha
and to the topic, the man wants to keep it for future purpose. collateral!!!

abi in case ma guy go kn de display wtn im no write 4 d essay
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by utimayor(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
children of this days don't get it cry cry cry, they just cant get it embarassed embarassed embarassed. the answer to the riddle is...

stack up empty plain sheets in an envelope and mail to him cool cool cool cool cool. if he asks why, tell him words cant quantify the amount of love you have for his daughter grin grin...>>> unto the next thread. sad sad sad sad sad

11 Likes

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Back to the topic......

hope nothing? Showa ok sha? If it doesnt make sense to you,isnt there something called IGNORE.radarada

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / Is It Possible To Love All Your Children Equally? / Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.