Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law (21443 Views)

Royal Father In Sex Scandal With Disabled Woman Of Four (Pictured) / Can A Man Be Compelled To Pay Child Support To His Baby Mama In Nigeria? / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by rutibaby(f): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Valto: write an essay maka y . when he eventually get married. he will start requesting for daily notes and updates
Lolz
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by initiate: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2013
omajali2003: Money answereth all thing. Show him the cash and there will be no need for letter

typical Ibo mentality

Anyway the concept is a good one because most people can't write very well these days. Another fallout of the fallen standard of education
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by pinetulips(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2013
c me c blessing. na crime to one marry ur daugther. i will not write the essay joooo.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by pinetulips(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2013
rutibaby: .
Lolz
, my dear na tru talk be dat oh
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 8:47am On Sep 26, 2013
sayit_out1:

Can U put us thru by what U mean wen U wrote ALRAMING.

...anyway U are one of the Graduate illiterates.

If only you went to a good school, you would have learnt about the word 'TYPO' which is the short form of TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR..'

A Typographical error does not make a person an illiterate.. But not knowing this does..

With your level of reasoning, dont be shocked when they ask you to prove Pythagoras Theory..
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by sage2(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2013
In my friend's case, He wasn't asked to write an essay but he has been interviewed twice. A medical has been scheduled for him next week by the in-law's family doctor. I nefa see this kain thins peefor.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by addictiv(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2013
sage_: In my friend's case, He wasn't asked to write an essay but he has been interviewed twice. A medical has been scheduled for him next week by the in-law's family doctor. I nefa see this kain thins peefor.
this one dikwa serious..interview ke.....reminds me of a man who scheduled all kinds of medical tests for his sons fiancee to check all checkables, even went on with background checks on on her family life and her past relationships.he asked his son not to interfere with the clarification process......the ladys family didnt take it likely and billed them heavily during the traditional engagement
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by kobenol(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2013
The papa must be some really bored retired Administrator. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You go fear protocol...chai.
Soon when they marry the papa go dey ask weekly Situation Report, "Sit.Rep".
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by ciphoenix: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

If only you went to a good school, you would have learnt about the word 'TYPO' which is the short form of TYPOGRAPHICAL ERROR..'

A Typographical error does not make a person an illiterate.. But not knowing this does..

With your level of reasoning, dont be shocked when they ask you to prove Pythagoras Theory..

Mind not the troll wink
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 26, 2013
greatgod2012:

I don't and I will never believe this.
SMH, have you really met a very thorough in-law to be at all?
I̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ still on ♍Ɣ thesis which says" 20 reasons why you want to marry this girl" by an I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ law to be! Bros Na rack I̶̲̥̅̊ still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rack brain ooo! Essay still easy! I̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell you wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ na a na
undecided
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Okijajuju1(m): 10:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Ayoolla:
SMH, have you really met a very thorough in-law to be at all?
I̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅♏ still on ♍Ɣ thesis which says" 20 reasons why you want to marry this girl" by an I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ law to be! Bros Na rack I̶̲̥̅̊ still D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ rack brain ooo! Essay still easy! I̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tell you wetin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ na a na
undecided

Abeg no vex o!!

Na Keke Napep you use go see the Man for the first time?!

If ehn tell me to write Essay on why I wan marry ehn Daughter.. I go tell am to also write Essay on why I should even marry his daughter.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by CharlesPhc: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2013
After putting together a beautiful essay and can't take good care of his daughter after marriage, what good would the academic exercise have done? The father needs to be properly schooled on the fact that a good essay writer does not guarantee a good husband.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by chimmy2: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2013
It would have been easy, if it is not subtly annoying, to put together an essay on why you love and desire to marry anyone.

However, I think (my opinion) that it would have been more respectable for the man to hold a discussion with his prospective son-in-law and from such parley, he should be able to adduce why the young man wants to marry his daughter.

He can even put the question directly and hear the young man speak, in which case, the prospective son-in-law would be speaking directly from the heart which would most likely amount to the truth.

The path of writing an essay affords the prospective son-in-law the opportunity to consult with numerous experts for instance. he will eventually come up with a really great diatribe which might be completely inconsistent with his innermost feelings, thereby defeating the whole purpose.

That said, I would have still written the essay if that is what my father-in-law wants, but before the drama completely elapse, he will know that I felt kinda insulted by his request. Yes, he will.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by bejeria101(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=Valto][b]write an essay maka y . when he eventually get married. he will start requesting for daily notes and updates, lol what style did you use last nite? Whaaattt!! Doggy! U wanna kee my daughter,d man na real principal lwkm!
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by omodapson(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2013
Na beautiful essay we go chop or something wey go put food for table? Essay ko, essay ni. mstcheew! If any would be inlaw tells me to write an essay, I will not write. If dem like make them give me their daughter to marry, if dem no like make them keep her for good. I can't be toyed with or played around.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by debbleopto: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
chidyhels: The guy don gree him go write letter,wetin come be ur own 4 d mata na!

Yes. What of if the father mention post jamb?
is the essay a test or assignment. could it be part of the continuous assessment. what percentage is the essay in the overall assessment. Is carry over possible? we are now in the. era of " to marry a girl, you need submit a project ".
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by dela13: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
Abeg o,na waec/neco marking scheme de man go use mark d essay writing?
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Moralistli(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2013
If d guy in question claim to be a Uni degree holder when actually he's not, won't he be asked to write such? The guy must have goofed up somewhr, somehow.

And if he hasn't committed any blunder, then it is obvious that d old man simply wants to know or find out how much d boy has understood marriage n life generally.

Such is cool bcoz boys of nowadays a full of deceit.

Nice one, old man.

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2013
CoxyB:
what is he saying?
i dont expect a simpleton to understand.even the bible says foolishness is found in the bosom of fools and wisdom is found in the bosom of the wise.
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Moralistli: If d guy in question claim to be a Uni degree holder when actually he's not, won't he be asked to write such? The guy must have goofed up somewhr, somehow.

And if he hasn't committed any blunder, then it is obvious that d old man simply wants to know or find out how much d boy has understood marriage n life generally.

Such is cool bcoz boys of nowadays a full of deceit.

Nice one, old man.
abi o
Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Okija_juju:

Abeg no vex o!!

Na Keke Napep you use go see the Man for the first time?!

If ehn tell me to write Essay on why I wan marry ehn Daughter.. I go tell am to also write Essay on why I should even marry his daughter.
Sorry oooo Bros? Which car you dey drive at the moment? No insults meant sir! But I honestly tell you, if you like, park your private Jet, this in-law wouldn't bulge. That's a reputation he has held for many years

1 Like

Re: Son-in-law Compelled To Write An Essay By Father-in-law by Amodsun(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ayoolla:
Sorry oooo Bros? Which car you dey drive at the moment? No insults meant sir! But I honestly tell you, if you like, park your private Jet, this in-law wouldn't bulge. That's a reputation he has held for many years

abi o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Year Is Gradually Coming To An End. What Is Your Achievement? / Does Religious Differences Matter In Marriage? / How To Know If You're Being Scammed For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.