Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,313 members, 7,822,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

I Don Beg For 2wks - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Beg For 2wks (4728 Views)

For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2013
Am nt insultive,jst dat weneva am havin ma monthly flow,am easily irritated nd angry.nd he knws dat
honeric01: Calling your man daft, yet you want him to forgive you?

3.5 yrs in relationship, yet the best word you could use to describe him is 'daft', e never marry u o, u don dey show ur disrespect already.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by mariannlove(f): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2013
phraze: Dnt eva tel a guy he is daft. U hurt sumtin dat he could use to protect you. That thing is cald Ego. Wit Ego even if a lion tried to attack u, he would be ur samson witout tinkin twice!
what is this with guyz and ego self, mtcheeeeeeeew. @poster, give him a break for at least a week, sure he wil cme looking for and thats if he truely cares abt.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 26, 2013
The day u will stop begging is the day he will come arround.
I advs u do a one last face to face confrontation,find out where he is and confront him there,then let him be. If hes nt for u,u cant force it.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Saecula: 9:05am On Sep 26, 2013
phraze: The easiest way to a mans heart is by cooking. Find out hs best meal and prepare it for hm. U could tel his sistaz to serve hm wit it. If they tel hm u wre the one who made the meal. My dear he wil find u himself. If he doesnt inbox me! U deserve mor'
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2013
so you opened your dikc sucking mouth to call a man with a set of balls daft!........worse still that guy is your BF,.....well that's just too bad, I admit you are sorry otherwise you wouldn't have called him for two weeks.

now what you should use is the law of diminishing attention, you have to stop calling him completely in about 5 days time, but before then you gradually reduce the rate at which you call him, if you call 7 times, make it 5, 4, 3, 3, 1 on the last day. afterwards if no positive response send him a text detailing why you did what you did..anger and stupidity maybe and but don't beg please, at this stage you want to make things clear from an emotionally distant point of view, tell him how you feel about him, if you can make it face to face fine.

afterwards, go home delete his number and forget him, if he calls in the evening fine pick ant the SECOND CALL note..not second ring, if he doesn't he is would probably not call the next day, he would do that in 2-4 days time, but here is the deal, switch off your phone on the 3rd day, the reasons are beyond the scope of this post but I will give you two

1. its part of learning how not to jump at each call
2. you will most probably say what you don't wanna or mean to say if you are edgy while you pick

afterwards on the 4th switch on your phone and don't expect his call, but he might have been trying and you got him worried and curious so he is probably gonna call depending on how you played out the game and how the relationship was.

if he doesn't call, don't call or text anymore you are just fueling his ego and makiking things worse, just chill he might call or he might NEVER, whatever happens, learn and move on...its life.

just because you open your pucci heart for him doesn't mean you can open your mouth and say sh!+
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by tomnmenace(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2013
obyrich: Good decision. While nursing your broken heart learn to control your tongue especially when you are angry. Also learn some words are NEVER to be used on some people. Always remember this- the way a bullet can kill a man no matter his age, so can careless words destroy a relationship no matter how old. Chances are he may come back especially if your 3 years with him had not been parasitic. Your good deeds will do the pleading on your behalf and win his love back. Otherwise, it's time to look for another daft maga. He is doing a soul searching and an appraisal of his time with you. Give him time.

smiley
*clapping uncontrollably*
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by vivianc(f): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2013
You called your boyfriend "daft?" This is really bad. It shows you don't have an atom of respect for him. I don't know for others o, but any man who opened onu oji eri ji, eri ede and called me "daft" is so getting dumped! So that next time he would learn how to control his tongue, angry or not I cannot be disrespected by a man I call mine.

I wonder what you will call him next time; "Useless?"

If he dumps you, move on, atleast you have learned a valuable lession. But if he doesn't, you have still learned a valuable lession. Pls control your tongue!

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by tomnmenace(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2013
I'm a guy and I'll tell u how I'd react if it was me
a. If I've used insult words on u before and in ur anger u called me daft indirectly 'in a not so bad tone', i'd feel hurt but will over look it.

b. If I've never used insult words on u before! but if in ur anger u called me daft indirectly 'in a not so bad tone', i'd feel hurt but will over look it after some tym

c. If I've never used insult words on u before and because u were angry, u got so pompus and looked directly in my face and called me DAFT! *..and maybe I was shocked and was like .."wat was that u said?!" and in a clearer tone, looking directly at me u vehemently called me 'DAFT!'...

.. MEHN!!!
undecided

I'd be perusing new applications!!

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Fkforyou(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2013
Billyonaire: I can bet with anything that it is not the first time you called him daft., and he has been spending cash money on you. He is simply not just tired of being called daft, but expending cash money on an insultive girlfriend. I hope he dumps you but pray he doesnt. How you feel is how he feels when you reduce him to nothing.

I hope you enjoy the pain you caused yourself. What you sow, is what you reap. Am I being harsh ? The answer is, Life is not fair.
Thank you..it's funny how people always want to take sides with d underdog,she brought her own side of the story so that people will take sides with her....just incase u don't know,there are some people who value respect more than love in a relationship,if you can't respect him and control ur words now. how can you do it when u guys get married and d passion u guys had durin courtship has vanished or reduced.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by havilaLAGOS: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
same happened with my sister and her boyfriend, my advice is just give him little space... then after some time try again. If he's urs truly... he will come back... else move on.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2013
Serves you right . . . . next time you'll watch your words.

If you really loved him you'll never call him such a cruel word. If I were him, I'll never forgive you . . .

Maybe you should find someone you can call such a word and get away with it. Eisssshhhhh!

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by ITbomb(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2013
The more you beg , the less likely he will bug.
The trick is, beg at first (to show remorse)
Then let him be so that he decide whether to go on or not.
Stay at bay for some time, dont force yourself into his circle of friends or family. Just disconnect.
No matter how much a man loves you, he wants to get the love back by himself and not being force by the gf or friends or family members.
If he doesnt come back, move on and next time when you are flowing, shut up ( I believe that was a lesson well learnt)
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Damn son!! I'll really love the experience of going out with a naija chic in naija because it seems you lot are respectful. Out here, chics call their bfs all kinds of names and most times they never apologise. grin

Shyte, imagine a chic apologising to me just because she called me, "daft."

Damn!! I'd be feeling like King Jafi Joe!!!! grin

tell that nyggah to get over it...but really and truly, it seems I'm starting to admire how respectful naija chics in naija are. Boi, I might end up getting on the next available flight to naija to pick a wife, who knows? Chics out here don't respect nyggahs.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Idowuogbo(f): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
shymexx: Damn son!! I'll really love the experience of going out with a naija chic in naija because it seems you lot are respectful. Out here, chics call their bfs all kinds of names and most times they never apologise. grin

Shyte, imagine a chic apologising to me just because she called me, "daft."

Damn!! I'd be feeling like King Jafi Joe!!!! grin

tell that nyggah to get over it...but really and truly, it seems I'm starting to admire how respectful naija chics in naija are. Boi, I might end up getting on the next available flight to naija to pick a wife, who knows? Chics out there don't respect nyggahs.

True...

I blame u guys tho!

U dish what u can't take. tongue
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:

True...

I blame u guys tho!

U dish what u can't take. tongue

How?

Most of you are just superficial!

And you lot don't know how to treat a man like a woman of great virtue should...disrespectful, uncouth, aggressive and fake. Lawd, get me an African chic in Africa that will treat me like the King of Zamunda!!! grin
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Idowuogbo(f): 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
shymexx:

How?

Most of you are just superficial!

And you lot don't know how to treat a man like a woman of great virtue should...disrespectful, uncouth, aggressive and fake. Lawd, get me an African chic in Africa that will treat me like the King of Zamunda!!! grin

Excuse me!

And you lot know how to treat ur woman like Jesus treated the church?! Name-calling, cheating,belittling ur lady in public etc.. I could go on, son! Lawd, get me a white boy dat'll treat me like a princess. angry
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by AFONAMARO: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
You guys are funny, so the guy should have started dancing because she said sorry.

Do you understand what the word DAFT really mean? An insane, mad, silly or s.tu.p.id person.

Any woman that calls a man she has been with for 3years plus a MAD man will definately call her HUSBAND same in the future.
Some words are just unsuitable especially for a LOVED one.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
But you know the funny thing?
This whole thing has actually proved one thing : That he is daft for actually keeping malice for two weeks.
Am just saying, no insults intended embarassed
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Idowuogbo(f): 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
AmBeautiful: But you know the funny thing?
This whole thing has actually proved one thing : That he is daft for actually keeping malice for two weeks.
grin grin
Lmao!
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by eightsin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
AmBeautiful: But you know the funny thing?
grin grin

d dude needs space. Some time apart to rediscover eachother.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by xcitedjay(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
Primuskay: Am nt insultive,jst dat weneva am havin ma monthly flow,am easily irritated nd angry.nd he knws dat

Oh yeah!!! Blame it on the flow.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2013
eightsin:

d dude needs space. Some time apart to rediscover eachother.

For two weeks?
Someone you love? Someone you care about and you have spent 3years with? Space? What is space? If them marry nko? Then e go be distance ni!!!
Orisirisi!!!
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is this the first time you are verbally abusing him? Is this the first time you are calling him names?

Has he ever asked you to stop or complained?

Your problem is not really him. Your problem is your 31/2 years investment going down the drain.

If you can think he is daft and allow yourself to say it, may be you see him as daft. Don't manage him. Let him go to someone who will see him as intelligent. Go get your match. But if you are one of those who talk before they think, then face the music may be in your next relationship you will learn that words hurt harder than punches especially when they are from a cherished one.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Dnt tink is necessary again. Jst sent a txt dis evenin 2 say he nids a mnth brk,dat i shuld go nd work on ma anger nt tounge. Guess its anoda way of sayin its ova.bt heaven knws dat i dnt mean it.jst dat i allowd ma emotions 2 control ma tongue. It is wel sha. Mayb we aint meant 2 b.
rigormortis: so you opened your dikc sucking mouth to call a man with a set of balls daft!........worse still that guy is your BF,.....well that's just too bad, I admit you are sorry otherwise you wouldn't have called him for two weeks.

now what you should use is the law of diminishing attention, you have to stop calling him completely in about 5 days time, but before then you gradually reduce the rate at which you call him, if you call 7 times, make it 5, 4, 3, 3, 1 on the last day. afterwards if no positive response send him a text detailing why you did what you did..anger and stupidity maybe and but don't beg please, at this stage you want to make things clear from an emotionally distant point of view, tell him how you feel about him, if you can make it face to face fine.

afterwards, go home delete his number and forget him, if he calls in the evening fine pick ant the SECOND CALL note..not second ring, if he doesn't he is would probably not call the next day, he would do that in 2-4 days time, but here is the deal, switch off your phone on the 3rd day, the reasons are beyond the scope of this post but I will give you two

1. its part of learning how not to jump at each call
2. you will most probably say what you don't wanna or mean to say if you are edgy while you pick

afterwards on the 4th switch on your phone and don't expect his call, but he might have been trying and you got him worried and curious so he is probably gonna call depending on how you played out the game and how the relationship was.

if he doesn't call, don't call or text anymore you are just fueling his ego and makiking things worse, just chill he might call or he might NEVER, whatever happens, learn and move on...its life.

just because you open your pucci heart for him doesn't mean you can open your mouth and say sh!+
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by obyrich(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
AmBeautiful:

Someone you care about and you have spent 3years with?
No proof of spending 3 years with him. They are not live-in lovers.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by carlos1(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2013
Primuskay: I dnt seem 2 concentrate.i ve trid 2 stop beggin,i cant.ve gone as far as deletin d pixs nd fone numbes 4rm ma fone.bt it didnt work,i c ma self longin 4 him every day
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by obyrich(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Primuskay: Dnt tink is necessary again. Jst sent a txt dis evenin 2 say he nids a mnth brk,dat i shuld go nd work on ma anger nt tounge. Guess its anoda way of sayin its ova.bt heaven knws dat i dnt mean it.jst dat i allowd ma emotions 2 control ma tongue. It is wel sha. Mayb we aint meant 2 b.
Don't worry he'll be yours in less than a month trust me. I hope you've learnt your lessons. Something tells me he wants you as much as you want him but would like you to improve on your anger management skill. It's not over my dear. I've seen worse cases.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2013
Tnx oby, u ve liftd ma spirit.i pray he cums bk.he means alot 2 me.
obyrich: Don't worry he'll be yours in less than a month trust me. I hope you've learnt your lessons. Something tells me he wants you as much as you want him but would like you to improve on your anger management skill. It's not over my dear. I've seen worse cases.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by deb(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2013
Primuskay: We had a quarrel,i calld him daft. Lata i realizd dat d fault was all mine,nd again,i shuldn't ve used word on him. Ve apologized,textd,calld.he wnt pick ma calls,wnt reply ma txt,even wen i went ova 2 c him 2 sort tins out,he left d house 4 me,i neva saw him 4 d 2 days i stayd dia. Ve sent his friends nd sista 2 help me beg him,bt yet he wnt budge.VE BIN BEGGING 4 2WKS NW,I NEVA TRY? Shuld i contd or let him b as he said.I TRULY LOVE HIM. Do i let a 3 nd half yrs relationship go dat way.pls ur advice is needed.am goin nuts.

There are two sides to a coin. How often do you quarrel? Have you been nagging him regularly? Though its difficult for naggers to know how often they nag cause they are used to it. If in anyway you have been guilty of any of this with him in the past then I should guess the guy has had it with you. But if the points I highlighted above are not applicable to you then he is just using your quarel as an excuse to leave. So, ditch him.

At the bolded, quoting you; "I NEVA TRY?" it gives you out a little as probably the arrogant one. I might be wrong but no guy wants an arrogant lady.

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Ab025(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Ladies shud stop using their "period" as an excuse for insultin their boyfriend

This same issue happend to me. I noticed that when my gal is on her period, she says things that shudnt be said, infact as at one time, she insulted me for no just reason, I was suprised and forgave her. The next month, durin her flow, she did dsame and dis time d insult was much more hurtin. I became really really angry and trust me, wen I am angry, u will hate me. It really took me up to a week to come back to my normal self o

All u ladies makin posts that the guy has a gal on d side b4 dnt understand what is goin on

1. The poster is lyin, if we shud investigate dis matter, we will discover this is not d first time she is insultin him durin her period.
2. When another woman on dis planet insults us, we can smile over it and forget it, bt wen it is d gal that we really luv and hav spent up to "3 years" with, damn....that thing dey pain ooo....xpecially d word "daft"
3. For the fact that she insults u durin her period, as a guy, u start to wonder, does it mean if I marry dis gal, everytime she is experiencin her period, this is what I will be facing.....?
4. After thinking of number 3 above, the guy will even start thinkin of whether to continue with u or free u since he won't be able to risk probably take insults once in every month of his life.

SOLUTION:

ANGER MANAGEMENT
Pls ladies, stop deceivin us that u are easily angry or so during ur period that is why u say things that u dnt mean. U are not d only one experiencin flows, other gals are there that also experience it bt dnt insult people. Btw wenever most ladies are in their period, d worst thing is, it is their bf they normally insult and no one else.

The fact is, u can't keep on doing this, u just hav to control it, no man likes to be insulted by a lady everytime and also apologised to everytime, it is another form of maga-ism.

Wen my gal did that for 2 straight months, I had to ask her if datin her means I will always be insulted every once in a month...well, we started dealin with her anger issues o, and for now, everytin is over, no more insults durin her flow, it is very easy to change bt it depends on d lady, she must be willin to change and must always remember that she may loose her man just becos of her foolishness. Also, most ladies that insult durin their period are ladies that normally insult guys before and ladies that hav failed to manage their anger problems even wen they are not in their period.

Pls, my advice is, no matter wat happens, train ursef never to say any insultive words in ur life, be it durin ur period or not, and plead wit d guy, xplain to him it is ur weakpoint and beg him to help u manage it, dnt sit-down there thinkin u ve pleaded enuf o, it is nt d "daft" u called him that is affectin him, it is d fact that he doesn't know if u will keep on callin him a "daft" evevry month or even durin wen u guys are married.

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2013
Primuskay: Dnt tink is necessary again. Jst sent a txt dis evenin 2 say he nids a mnth brk,dat i shuld go nd work on ma anger nt tounge. Guess its anoda way of sayin its ova.bt heaven knws dat i dnt mean it.jst dat i allowd ma emotions 2 control ma tongue. It is wel sha. Mayb we aint meant 2 b.

actually I think he is gonna come back to you, in less than a month even.......call him in about 9 days time and say you wanna check on him, call him the next day and the next, keep the conversation civil and respectful but short, then stop calling afterwards, he is gonna calling in about 18th-24th day.

he just wants to teach you a lesson

when you get back its gonna be awkward at first, don't smother him with affection, let things play out

I have a feeling you both gonna be OK

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Princesszoe: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2013
So because you called him daft, he got angry, so pissed that for two weeks you begged for forgiveness yet he couldnt forgive you? In as much as you used the wrong word and equally appologized, which suppose to have settled the matter long enough before now yet he remains hard heartened. Does he know that in marriage he might face challenges that will sound more harsh that being called a daft? What will he do then? The guy has unforgiven spirit which is a marriage sinker because in marriage one will have to forgive, forgive and forgive even without waiting to be begged except when adultery is involved. Madam, the guy will still come around but you must do a proper check up before accepting to marry that guy if he proposes. You dont need to think with your heart in this case, use your brain. Love is just one tenth of what is needed in marriage. Remember, "there is no one so deaf as those who refuse to listen".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Like To Rape Me PICS / Igbo Woman Discusses Her Experiences Growing Up With Yoruba Men / Different Men When A Fine Lady Walks By - (MEME Collections)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.