Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

I Don Beg For 2wks - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Beg For 2wks (4725 Views)

For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Princesszoe: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2013
So because you called him daft, he got angry, so pissed that for two weeks you begged for forgiveness he couldnt forgive you? In as much as you used the wrong word and equally appologized which suppose to have settled the matter long enough before now, is he still suppose to remain hard hearted?. Does he know that in marriage he might face challenges that will sound more harsh that being called a daft? What will he do then? The guy has unforgiven spirit which is a marriage sinker because in marriage one will have to forgive, forgive and forgive even without waiting to be begged except when adultery is involved. Madam, the guy will still come around but you must do a proper check up before accepting to marry that guy if he proposes. You dont need to think with your heart in this case, use your brain. Love is just one tenth of what is needed in marriage. Remember, "there is no one so deaf as those who refuse to listen". Listen now because simple things become complex when one refuses to follow advice.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by texbaba1: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
me think u have been insulting him in that manner or other manner for a long time tym. He probably must have been bearing it since, buh since u wont stop insulting him he would rather walk away. U also seem to me like a sturbon and foul mouthed geh....if u ar not then am sorry, buh if u ar, then good for you. However, gve him tym, he will come around.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2013
honeric01: Calling your man daft, yet you want him to forgive you?

3.5 yrs in relationship, yet the best word you could use to describe him is 'daft', e never marry u o, u don dey show ur disrespect already.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
love doctor:

I can bet with anything that it is not the first time you called him daft (or being insultive). He is simply not just tired of being called daft, but expending cash money on an insultive girlfriend. *you were annoyed to an extend of insulting when you were actually wrong * I hope he dumps you but pray he doesnt. How you feel is how he feels when you reduce him to nothing.

I hope you enjoy the pain you caused yourself. What you sow, is what you reap. Am I being harsh ? The answer is, Life is not fair.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
Some pple here jst speak as if dey r superhuman.A human being like you made a mistake,instead of advising her,some of u are jst bashing her.Will making her feel worse add 2 ur bank acc?...
Like sombody said Prim,u'll av 2 do a proper check_up of ur relatnshp if u guys r 2 get married,cuz then he would also see thngs dat wud annoy him,what will he do then,pack out of d house?
I'm nt supporting what u did,but if u're truly sincere nd repentant then its left to the guy 2 decide,anyhw Life goes on.
Wish u d best.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by sweetestguy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ab025: Ladies shud stop using their "period" as an excuse for insultin their boyfriend

This same issue happend to me. I noticed that when my gal is on her period, she says things that shudnt be said, infact as at one time, she insulted me for no just reason, I was suprised and forgave her. The next month, durin her flow, she did dsame and dis time d insult was much more hurtin. I became really really angry and trust me, wen I am angry, u will hate me. It really took me up to a week to come back to my normal self o

All u ladies makin posts that the guy has a gal on d side b4 dnt understand what is goin on

1. The poster is lyin, if we shud investigate dis matter, we will discover this is not d first time she is insultin him durin her period.
2. When another woman on dis planet insults us, we can smile over it and forget it, bt wen it is d gal that we really luv and hav spent up to "3 years" with, damn....that thing dey pain ooo....xpecially d word "daft"
3. For the fact that she insults u durin her period, as a guy, u start to wonder, does it mean if I marry dis gal, everytime she is experiencin her period, this is what I will be facing.....?
4. After thinking of number 3 above, the guy will even start thinkin of whether to continue with u or free u since he won't be able to risk probably take insults once in every month of his life.

SOLUTION:

ANGER MANAGEMENT
Pls ladies, stop deceivin us that u are easily angry or so during ur period that is why u say things that u dnt mean. U are not d only one experiencin flows, other gals are there that also experience it bt dnt insult people. Btw wenever most ladies are in their period, d worst thing is, it is their bf they normally insult and no one else.

The fact is, u can't keep on doing this, u just hav to control it, no man likes to be insulted by a lady everytime and also apologised to everytime, it is another form of maga-ism.

Wen my gal did that for 2 straight months, I had to ask her if datin her means I will always be insulted every once in a month...well, we started dealin with her anger issues o, and for now, everytin is over, no more insults durin her flow, it is very easy to change bt it depends on d lady, she must be willin to change and must always remember that she may loose her man just becos of her foolishness. Also, most ladies that insult durin their period are ladies that normally insult guys before and ladies that hav failed to manage their anger problems even wen they are not in their period.

Pls, my advice is, no matter wat happens, train ursef never to say any insultive words in ur life, be it durin ur period or not, and plead wit d guy, xplain to him it is ur weakpoint and beg him to help u manage it, dnt sit-down there thinkin u ve pleaded enuf o, it is nt d "daft" u called him that is affectin him, it is d fact that he doesn't know if u will keep on callin him a "daft" evevry month or even durin wen u guys are married.
this is d wisest sensible post ever
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by JustGuy(m): 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
idnoble135: You mean two weeks as in fourteen days? As in like seriously? You the lady begging this long, and.... What is he feeling like?
Hum.... I find this strange.... To me, its so unmanly. If he will keep away from you simply because you offend him for two weeks, only God knows how many weeks he will not come home again when you make a mistake during marriage.
My dear, two weeks of pleading is too much, its a patience too stretched out. I guess he is happy seeing you continually begging him or he has another lady.
In any way, i'd advise you quit calling him, quit sending him sms. Give him a break for a short period, say five days? A week? Any that best suits you. If he does not make any effort to reach you, it simply means you never had a place of importance in his heart.
If any man will truly treat a lady this way, he does not deserve her. Its so 'ungentlemanly'.

Hv u considered both sides of d coin? Check dis out: www.nairaland.com/1477007/apology-2-bf
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by JustGuy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
Princess zoe: So because you called him daft, he got angry, so pissed that for two weeks you begged for forgiveness he couldnt forgive you? In as much as you used the wrong word and equally appologized which suppose to have settled the matter long enough before now, is he still suppose to remain hard hearted?. Does he know that in marriage he might face challenges that will sound more harsh that being called a daft? What will he do then? The guy has unforgiven spirit which is a marriage sinker because in marriage one will have to forgive, forgive and forgive even without waiting to be begged except when adultery is involved. Madam, the guy will still come around but you must do a proper check up before accepting to marry that guy if he proposes. You dont need to think with your heart in this case, use your brain. Love is just one tenth of what is needed in marriage. Remember, "there is no one so deaf as those who refuse to listen". Listen now because simple things become complex when one refuses to follow advice.

Check this out: www.nairaland.com/1477007/apology-2-bf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What She Saw On Her Ex Boyfriend's Status / First Time Ever A Nigerian Lady Will Buy Me Things- Unbelievable / Am I An African Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.