Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Don Beg For 2wks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don Beg For 2wks (4726 Views)

For Men Alone: 8 Things Thatmake Women Beg For S Ex / 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / OH Boy I Don Dyee; Girls Don Suffer For This We Country{pics}wicked Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
We had a quarrel,i calld him daft. Lata i realizd dat d fault was all mine,nd again,i shuldn't ve used word on him. Ve apologized,textd,calld.he wnt pick ma calls,wnt reply ma txt,even wen i went ova 2 c him 2 sort tins out,he left d house 4 me,i neva saw him 4 d 2 days i stayd dia. Ve sent his friends nd sista 2 help me beg him,bt yet he wnt budge.VE BIN BEGGING 4 2WKS NW,I NEVA TRY? Shuld i contd or let him b as he said.I TRULY LOVE HIM. Do i let a 3 nd half yrs relationship go dat way.pls ur advice is needed.am goin nuts.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Give him a break. Perhaps he needs some space.
Also quit thinking about it and get busy.
If he is urs,he wil come back to u.
Que sera,sera

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
I dnt seem 2 concentrate.i ve trid 2 stop beggin,i cant.ve gone as far as deletin d pixs nd fone numbes 4rm ma fone.bt it didnt work,i c ma self longin 4 him every day
Joavid: Give him a break. Perhaps he needs some space.
Also quit thinking about it and get busy.
If he is urs,he wil come back to u.
Que sera,sera
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Dubby6(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Just show my side grin
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
The important thing iz dat u've realised ur mistake and apologised. Just let him be for now cos I feel he's making a mountain out of a mole hill. If he still luvs u, then he'll forgive u. Don't be so desperate sis and that's really giving him d upper hand too. Just relax. He knows u are sorry, it's up to him to decide now if he really wants u back. Just give him the space he feels he needs and watch.

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Dyt(f): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
The dude don dey look for opportunity before jor
He don get on chikala

6 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
You mean two weeks as in fourteen days? As in like seriously? You the lady begging this long, and.... What is he feeling like?
Hum.... I find this strange.... To me, its so unmanly. If he will keep away from you simply because you offend him for two weeks, only God knows how many weeks he will not come home again when you make a mistake during marriage.
My dear, two weeks of pleading is too much, its a patience too stretched out. I guess he is happy seeing you continually begging him or he has another lady.
In any way, i'd advise you quit calling him, quit sending him sms. Give him a break for a short period, say five days? A week? Any that best suits you. If he does not make any effort to reach you, it simply means you never had a place of importance in his heart.
If any man will truly treat a lady this way, he does not deserve her. Its so 'ungentlemanly'.

5 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
You called him daft. . . So, what are you for being with a daft person for 3.5 years?

Sometimes, you don't insult someone you claim to love and expect him to accept immediately you say sorry because you apologized. You've begged him, yes. Leave him to decide whether or not to forgive you. No matter what he decides to do, accept and move on and learn from it.

9 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
Primuskay: I dnt seem 2 concentrate.i ve trid 2 stop beggin,i cant.ve gone as far as deletin d pixs nd fone numbes 4rm ma fone.bt it didnt work,i c ma self longin 4 him every day
Try harder. do fun things.things that make you happy. go out and have fun with frnds.or get inspirational books to read
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by daa1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Word get hurts with words than any other thing. Can't stand it either, for me that's d END of d relationship. It's MORE than love

3 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dyt: The dude don dey look for opportunity before jor
He don get on chikala
God bless u!
How u go provoke for 2wks? Abegi! He dey log in with another password jare! Na2day?
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by phraze(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dnt eva tel a guy he is daft. U hurt sumtin dat he could use to protect you. That thing is cald Ego. Wit Ego even if a lion tried to attack u, he would be ur samson witout tinkin twice!

5 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by phraze(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
The easiest way to a mans heart is by cooking. Find out hs best meal and prepare it for hm. U could tel his sistaz to serve hm wit it. If they tel hm u wre the one who made the meal. My dear he wil find u himself. If he doesnt inbox me! U deserve mor'
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
phraze: The easiest way to a mans heart is by cooking. Find out hs best meal and prepare it for hm. U could tel his sistaz to serve hm wit it. If they tel hm u wre the one who made the meal. My dear he wil find u himself. If he doesnt inbox me! U deserve mor'
What if he cooks better than her?
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Killz shuooooo...which one u jst dey negate every suggestn na?
Some guys cn sabi vex sha ooo...I for talk ooo bt dis is a slot fr big pple
*Bed tym thngs*
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2013
Dyt: The dude don dey look for opportunity before jor
He don get on chikala

GBAM!
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Vivly(f): 12:37am On Sep 26, 2013
I hope it's not the same guy that called you ugly and ill endowed.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2013

Isn't it clear enough?
You called him 'daft'
Meaning you are too smart for him
He has gone to get a 'daft' chikata to complement him.
Go get ursef a smart BF
And be very mindful of wot u say #shikena

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2013
I know what you said was bad. But its not unforgivable.

How can he behave that way just because you called him daft.

It sounds like he was looking for an opportunity to get out of the relationship and you just gave it to him. If after everything and all you have done to apologise and he still won't accept then let him be.

2 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:53am On Sep 26, 2013
2 weeks of begging for forgivingness. Read through the lines, what if you people eventually get married, that means he will abandon you at home each time you have a cause to settle. Just give a break.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2013
Nop nt him.
Vivly: I hope it's not the same guy that called you ugly and ill endowed.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2013
I calld him dat nt bcus am smarter.its out of anger nd pains.nt dat i meant it.bt since 2wks ve bin pleadin he doesnt wana cum arund.i wil let him b nd nurse ma brken hrt.
uniqueval:
Isn't it clear enough?
You called him 'daft'
Meaning you are too smart for him
He has gone to get a 'daft' chikata to complement him.
Go get ursef a smart BF
And be very mindful of wot u say #shikena
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by obyrich(m): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Primuskay: I calld him dat nt bcus am smarter.its out of anger nd pains.nt dat i meant it.bt since 2wks ve bin pleadin he doesnt wana cum arund.i wil let him b nd nurse ma brken hrt.
Good decision. While nursing your broken heart learn to control your tongue especially when you are angry. Also learn some words are NEVER to be used on some people. Always remember this- the way a bullet can kill a man no matter his age, so can careless words destroy a relationship no matter how old. Chances are he may come back especially if your 3 years with him had not been parasitic. Your good deeds will do the pleading on your behalf and win his love back. Otherwise, it's time to look for another daft maga. He is doing a soul searching and an appraisal of his time with you. Give him time.

3 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Exponental(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2013
He must be looking into d future. No man likes being humiliated by a woman.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by eightsin(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2013
Someone said the life span of a relationship is 3-5 years...if he doesn't get married to u btw des yrs...forget am... Dnt knw hw true it is sha. Bt i feel d gal amma marry wnt b wit me fr more thn 3yrs b4 tyin d nut...i get bored easily so its beta i get bored in d marriage dt is 4beta 4worse.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Please ignore him. He is still immature. And He probably has someone else. Anyone who truly loves you will not keep malice for so long. Get busy and move on!!!
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by honeric01(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2013
Calling your man daft, yet you want him to forgive you?

3.5 yrs in relationship, yet the best word you could use to describe him is 'daft', e never marry u o, u don dey show ur disrespect already.

1 Like

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Sapphire86(f): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2013
idnoble135: You mean two weeks as in fourteen days? As in like seriously? You the lady begging this long, and.... What is he feeling like?
Hum.... I find this strange.... To me, its so unmanly. If he will keep away from you simply because you offend him for two weeks, only God knows how many weeks he will not come home again when you make a mistake during marriage.
My dear, two weeks of pleading is too much, its a patience too stretched out. I guess he is happy seeing you continually begging him or he has another lady.
In any way, i'd advise you quit calling him, quit sending him sms. Give him a break for a short period, say five days? A week? Any that best suits you. If he does not make any effort to reach you, it simply means you never had a place of importance in his heart.
If any man will truly treat a lady this way, he does not deserve her. Its so 'ungentlemanly'.

GBAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by larride(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2013
Just give him time. Get busy and be prepared for whatever decision he might later take. If he's yours he will definitely come back to you and if not just move on with your life. Watch what you say though. Words are very powerful.
Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 26, 2013
I can bet with anything that it is not the first time you called him daft., and he has been spending cash money on you. He is simply not just tired of being called daft, but expending cash money on an insultive girlfriend. I hope he dumps you but pray he doesnt. How you feel is how he feels when you reduce him to nothing.

I hope you enjoy the pain you caused yourself. What you sow, is what you reap. Am I being harsh ? The answer is, Life is not fair.

4 Likes

Re: I Don Beg For 2wks by Rhemar(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2013
begging for two weeks just because you called him daft out of fury? Maybe he already had an alternative to you and was only waiting for a cause to make him quit. Give him a little more time and then u'll be justified to av moved on without him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / Anything Wrong With Sleeping Unclad? / Kingblakhoc Dancing With Girls On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.