Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! (13562 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / My Favorite Ethiopian Song / The Somali/ethiopian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
It's from the wiki link I posted. Go to Mali on the defensive.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: It's from the wiki link I posted. Go to Mali on the defensive.

show me a link. why you trying to hide it? show me a link son.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

show me a link. why you trying to hide it? show me a link son.
lol wtf i posted it already http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_Mali_Empire
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: lol wtf i posted it already http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_Mali_Empire

mali has muslims, no negroid can stand up to a white man. why did your people walk around nude mr fufu

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Lol SLAIN. grin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

mali has muslims, no negroid can stand up to a white man.
what does this even mean? Because they are Muslim they are not black? What's going on here? You Tryna pull a fast one huh? Wise guy huh? Why I otta!
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: what does this even mean? Because they are Muslim they are not black? What's going on here? You Tryna pull a fast one huh? Wise guy huh? Why I otta!

no negroid can stand up to a white man. Only somalis and ethiopians have the balls to stand up to anyone.

Even in the kenyan mall attack it was somali cops and civilians risking their lives to save the people inside, while the entire kenyan army was waiting outside watching the israeli commandos.

your kind was not made to be strong or smart, nature has compensated you well with your ugly scary features.

wouldnt want to mess this guy, his the former president of kenya

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
Woah there big fella, just take the lose.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Woah there big fella, just take the lose.

Somali leaders look like real men.

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

niggga give me an article with a link.

The second Ottoman-Portuguese War (1538–1557) was an armed military conflict between the Portuguese Empire and Ethiopian Empire against the Ottoman Empire, Ajuuraan State, and Adal Sultanate, into the Horn of Africa, the Indian Ocean, the Red Sea and in East Africa.
This war took place upon the backdrop of the Ethiopian-Adal War. Ethiopia had been invaded in 1529 by the Somali Imam Ahmed Gargn. Portuguese help, which was first asked by Emperor Lebna Dengel in 1520 to help defeat Adal while it was weak, finally arrived in Mitsiwa on February 10, 1541, during the reign of Emperor Galawdewos. The force was led by Cristóvão da Gama (second son of Vasco da Gama) and included 400 musketeers and few Portuguese cavalry as well as a number of artisans and other non-combatants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Portuguese_conflicts_(1538–57)

'Ouali II[edit]
Following Musa III's death, his brother Gbèré became emperor in the mid-15th century.[16] Gbèré was crowned Mansa Ouali II and ruled during the period of Mali's contact with Portugal. In the 1450s, Portugal began sending raiding parties along the Gambian coast.[52] The Gambia was still firmly in Mali's control, and these raiding expeditions met with disastrous fates before Portugal's Diogo Gomes began formal relations with Mali via its remaining Wolof subjects.[53] Alvise Cadamosto, a Venetian explorer, recorded that the Mali Empire was the most powerful entity on the coast in 1454.[53]
Despite their power in the west, Mali was losing the battle for supremacy in the north and northeast. The new Songhai Empire conquered Mema,[27] one of Mali's oldest possessions, in 1465. It then seized Timbuktu from the Tuareg in 1468 under Sunni Ali Ber.[27]
In 1477, the Yatenga emperor Nasséré made yet another Mossi raid into Macina this time conquering it and the old province of BaGhana (Wagadou).[54]'

Can you not read?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mali_Empire
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

mali has muslims, no negroid can stand up to a white man. why did your people walk around nude mr fufu

Stop trying to claim us West Africans, Mali is a black country and 94% Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Stop trying to claim us West Africans, Mali is a black country and 94% Muslim.

claiming? you must be mad. i dont claim anything outside of Greater Somalia.

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

claiming? you must be mad. i dont claim anything outside of Greater Somalia.

Good, let's keep it that way
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Good, let's keep it that way

I dont even like to talk about Ethiopia and Egypt and you talking about west africa. Son you dont know Somali.
Enjoy this video of somalis dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0fcS3y0W5w
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=somal]

Somali leaders look like real men.[/quote

So why the fck are they mismanaging somali from Kenya. A government who can't even live in his own country is not government at all.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

your kind was not made to be strong or smart, nature has compensated you well with your ugly scary features.

where is your university city of Timbuktu broda man?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: where is your university city of Timbuktu broda man?

We have universities in somalia too son. We have take over the entire horn of africa

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
No, no broda. I meant ancient, show me your ancient universities like the ones in the city of Timbuktu.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Mavor: 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
This clown is delusional. You dont argue with a mad man.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: No, no broda. I meant ancient, show me your ancient universities like the ones in the city of Timbuktu.

I cant find anything of universities that long ago, since Islamic schools were also places of education same as in arabia.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by ebukaOtika(m): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
You Guys Are Too Too Much O ....After Reading All These Things...I Just Felt Like Going Back To Primary School.....I Have Never Heard Of All These Things You Are Saying @ PAPA AFRICA and Somal...
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
ebuka Otika: You Guys Are Too Too Much O ....After Reading All These Things...I Just Felt Like Going Back To Primary School.....I Have Never Heard Of All These Things You Are Saying @ PAPA AFRICA and Somal...

because you are an infidel kuffar waxiid
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
grin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
ebuka Otika: You Guys Are Too Too Much O ....After Reading All These Things...I Just Felt Like Going Back To Primary School.....I Have Never Heard Of All These Things You Are Saying @ PAPA AFRICA and Somal...

Na wa o, it is our primary schools job to make sure they teach African history well especially in nearby countries like Mali.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
His here

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
And this is why Eritrea, and Somalia broke off from ethiopia. It was right after they started doing this dance that the empire went down hill. how can you think straight after doing this every day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHuoxawEPM
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal: And this is why Eritrea, and Somalia broke off from ethiopia. It was right after they started doing this dance that the empire went down hill. how can you think straight after doing this every day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHuoxawEPM

Umm............
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Umm............

She dancing like she is possessed
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

She dancing like she is possessed

Yah
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by ebukaOtika(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

because you are an infidel kuffar waxiid

Well Somal ! I Never Wrote These just To Receive Some Stones From You,pls Just Save Some stones For Yourself......THAT I DONT KNOW HISTORY DOSNT MEAN I DONT KNOW "PSYCHOLOGY" no one is an Island...
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Well Somal ! I Never Wrote These just To Receive Some Stones From You,pls Just Save Some stones For Yourself......THAT I DONT KNOW HISTORY DOSNT MEAN I DONT KNOW "PSYCHOLOGY" no one is an Island...

didnt understand a word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria / Bishop Paulinus Ezeokafor's Iwaji (New Yam) Festival 2019 / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.