Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! (13560 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / My Favorite Ethiopian Song / The Somali/ethiopian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

didnt understand a word

He is saying you don't have to criticize him for not knowing that type of history. He said not everyone in this world knows everything which is true. We are constantly learning as individuals on a daily basis.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

He is saying you don't have to criticize him for not knowing that type of history. He said not everyone in this world knows everything which is true. We are constantly learning as individuals on a daily basis.

thanks, can you translate everything he says to me from now on?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

thanks, can you translate everything he says to me from now on?

He spoke in parables and a sophisticated manner. The way he typed was a very good way to speak English
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by ebukaOtika(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

didnt understand a word

YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING....if you dont understand "a word" ask for help from your friends....

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

He spoke in parables and a sophisticated manner. The way he typed was a very good way to speak English

Okay.

ebuka Otika:

Calm down mr fufu

YOU SEE WHAT I AM SAYING....if you dont understand "a word" ask for help from your friends....
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by ebukaOtika(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Okay.

Thanks To You @ Fulaman For Reading The Hand Writings On The Wall For the Amala . ==>I REST MY CASE HERE<===
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by ebukaOtika(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Okay.

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
ebuka Otika:

Thanks To You @ Fulaman For Reading The Hand Writings On The Wall For the Amala . ==>I REST MY CASE HERE<===

No problem brother
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
FULAMAN, are you for the African Union; i want it to be disbanded and all somali people init to be arrested, and tried for treason.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal: FULAMAN, are you for the African Union; i want it to be disbanded and all somali people init to be arrested, and tried for treason.

A lot of Fulani people are for African union, about 30% of Fulani songs talk about it. Fulani people love other African cultures.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

A lot of Fulani people are for African union, about 30% of Fulani songs talk about it. Fulani people love other African cultures.

how sad. African unity must be destroyed, every man for himself. West african legacy of slavery should not hijack african union.

I hope somalia leaves african union.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

how sad. African unity must be destroyed, every man for himself. West african legacy of slavery should not hijack african union.

and arab union right?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: and arab union right?

Its arab league. And yes, simply because i want all muslim countries to be one. Bring back the islamic caliphate.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Is somali considered a country. Sh!t a country that has no government, full of misery. A place where vultures and flies scavenge humans because they don't have the iq to protect themselves from these animals. I wouldn't count somali as a country but hell on earth.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
I honesty think (other Northerners would disagree with me) that Sharia law should be removed from here. I am not against it, but for Nigeria to progress we need to focus on other things besides our practitioners who divide us.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2013
I still don't understand why you guys keep entertaining and responding to this troll. Are you not tired of his redundant crap. Just reading it alone is exhausting. I dn't know where you get all the energy to respond to this thing.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Its arab league. And yes, simply because i want all muslim countries to be one. Bring back the islamic caliphate.
Wait, so you want to stay in the arab league but leave the African Union? why broda?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: Wait, so you want to stay in the arab league but leave the African Union? why broda?

cause to me religion is much more important. The only thing we share with africa is just landmass, but with arabs we share a religion, culture, and world view that is shaped by both culture and religion.

Like i said, i wish their was a UNITED NATIONS OF ISLAM. So all the muslim countries could be one.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I still don't understand why you guys keep entertaining and responding to this troll. Are you not tired of his redundant crap. Just reading it alone is exhausting. I dn't know where you get all the energy to respond to this thing.

have you been phucking? what do you mean where do they get the energy? GTFO
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kingmojo:

Is somali considered a country. Sh!t a country that has no government, full of misery. A place where vultures and flies scavenge humans because they don't have the iq to protect themselves from these animals. I wouldn't count somali as a country but hell on earth.

Somalia is a country. And it does have a government recognizd by the world. The president of Somalia is at the UN right now.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by PAPAAFRICA: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

cause to me religion is much more important. The only thing we share with africa is just landmass, but with arabs we share a religion, culture, and world view that is shaped by both culture and religion.

Like i said, i wish their was a UNITED NATIONS OF ISLAM. So all the muslim countries could be one.
like Mali?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I tire ooo

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

I don't think Ayanle/Somali/Somal/Pirate/Africa-down/w/e seriously.

Despite what he says, and his racial intonations I don't think he is who he pretends to depict himself as. I have seen in East African chatrooms Ethiopians and Somalis insulting each other with terms like 'monkey' and what not. Whether this is all for games w/e. If he truly hated us as much as people come of as, he probably would not be here.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

have you been phucking? what do you mean where do they get the energy? GTFO
Coming from you. I take no offense at all. Hope you enjoyed your 20sec's of orgasm.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
There are no Moslems countries in Africa. I stand to b corrected there is no African country with a 100% Muslim population
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal:

Somalia is a country. And it does have a government recognizd by the world. The president of Somalia is at the UN right now.

Don't your president live in Kenya?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
so how does this affect me? Am neither Somali or Nigerian. Should I clap for you? Give you a biscuit? Please save your long redundant epistles for someone who gives a Bleep. The fact that over a 100 years has passed and still no progress with ur kinsmen should be more of a concern than a silly picture of an Ancient Queen. Seriously I never knew Somali"s were this daft.
Damn! Damn! Damn!

Royallllllllll grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: like Mali?

One most remember that by Population, Nigeria has the most Muslims out of any country (even more than Egypt). Instead of an Islamic Union (which already exists), we should focus more on a world union (which the UN is supposed to be but doesn't do a good job at it). I am a pacifist in general. I enjoy peace and peaceful times, but there are certain people in this world that do not want peace and try to induce conflicts between people.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: There are no Moslems countries in Africa. I stand to b corrected there is no African country with a 100% Muslim population

Somalia is 99%, but yes you are correct, but if we were to go by your rhetoric, then there is no Muslim country in the world, because no nation is 100% Muslim, not even Saudi
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

One most remember that by Population, Nigeria has the most Muslims out of any country (even more than Egypt). Instead of an Islamic Union (which already exists), we should focus more on a world union (which the UN is supposed to be but doesn't do a good job at it). I am a pacifist in general. I enjoy peace and peaceful times, but there are certain people in this world that do not want peace and try to induce conflicts between people.
In Africa or worldwide? Indonesia is the biggest Moslem country in the world
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
In Africa or worldwide? Indonesia is the biggest Moslem country in the world

Sorry in Africa
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Somalia is 99%, but yes you are correct, but if we were to go by your rhetoric, then there is no Muslim country in the world, because no nation is 100% Muslim, not even Saudi
u are right .anyway I think we can say Moslem or Christian country tho to me a Christian country should b one which is ruled according to the scriptures same with Moslem country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Call Out Nigerian Govt To Outlaw Secret Society In Nigeria / Bishop Paulinus Ezeokafor's Iwaji (New Yam) Festival 2019 / Why Are Nigerians So Tribalistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.