Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! (13596 Views)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / My Favorite Ethiopian Song / The Somali/ethiopian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Sorry in Africa
really? I didn't know that .are u saying there are +60M of Moslems in naija?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I tire ooo
Me too. I even have a headache now angry
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u are right .anyway I think we can say Moslem or Christian country tho to me a Christian country should b one which is ruled according to the scriptures same with Moslem country.

I think for countries to prosper they need to separate religion from politics. Because people do not practise their religions properly anyways. Turkey is a country that is widely considered to be a Muslim country, but it is not ruled by Sharia law. It is doing quite well.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

I don't think Ayanle/Somali/Somal/Pirate/Africa-down/w/e seriously.

Despite what he says, and his racial intonations I don't think he is who he pretends to depict himself as. I have seen in East African chatrooms Ethiopians and Somalis insulting each other with terms like 'monkey' and what not. Whether this is all for games w/e. If he truly hated us as much as people come of as, he probably would not be here.
Yeah you have a point. I know he is just a troll. I know some Somali's and they are nothing like him. But lol even i have my limits. He trolls about the same stuff over and over again but if you men are not complaining then carry on.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: really? I didn't know that .are u saying there are +60M of Moslems in naija?

Nigeria supposedly has a population of 160 million people (according to what online sources say not sure if that is true or not).

Approximately 50% of the country is Muslim, if this is the case, Nigeria from a mathematical point of view should have 80 million Muslims.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Damn! Damn! Damn!

Royallllllllll grin grin grin
Idowuogbo my sister from another mother grin grin grin. Hope you gud smiley
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Yeah you have a point. I know he is just a troll. I know some Somali's and they are nothing like him. But lol even i have my limits. He trolls about the same stuff over and over again but if you men are not complaining then carry on.

Yah, I know some Somalis as well, whether they pretend to be friendly to me, I do not know. Sometimes people can be friendly to your face, but a whole different person behind your back.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

I think for countries to prosper they need to separate religion from politics. Because people do not practise their religions properly anyways. Turkey is a country that is widely considered to be a Muslim country, but it is not ruled by Sharia law. It is doing quite well.
I like turkey.but they are becoming more and more radical . Blame the salafi . Fula are u Shia or sunni?
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I like turkey.but they are becoming more and more radical . Blame the salafi . Fula are u Shia or sunni?

Sunni, that said I would never move to Turkey because I fear discrimination for being a black man. Remember, despite religious discrimination, there is also skin colour discrimination.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yah, I know some Somalis as well, whether they pretend to be friendly to me, I do not know. Sometimes people can be friendly to your face, but a whole different person behind your back.
This is so true but to be honest i don't care whether people pretend or not. That is their ish but generally, well the ones i have met have been so nice.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
This is so true but to be honest i don't care whether people pretend or not. That is their ish but generally, well the ones i have met have been so nice.

True, they do not seem to be into all the 'looks' politics that our Somali pirate friend seems to bring here.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198: I honesty think (other Northerners would disagree with me) that Sharia law should be removed from here. I am not against it, but for Nigeria to progress we need to focus on other things besides our practitioners who divide us.
Humm
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal: And this is why Eritrea, and Somalia broke off from ethiopia. It was right after they started doing this dance that the empire went down hill. how can you think straight after doing this every day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHuoxawEPM

that type of dance gave birth to the harlem shake grin

supposedly anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlem_shake_(dance)

History[edit]

Originating in the 1980s in Harlem, New York, the dance is based on an Ethiopian dance called Eskista.[1][2] Since its beginnings it has spread to other urban areas and became popular in music videos. The self-purported inventor of the dance was "Al B", a Harlem resident.[3] Because of its founder, the dance was originally called the "albee" in Rucker and Harlem, but then later became known as the Harlem shake.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Sunni, that said I would never move to Turkey because I fear discrimination for being a black man. Remember, despite religious discrimination, there is also skin colour discrimination.
I know.however Turks are very nice ...esp with Cameroonians .thanks to alioum boukar and rigobert song . Their government is also doing a lot to build relationship with us tho I smell something behind . Anyway Cameroonian are visa free and students receive a lot of scholarships
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: really? I didn't know that .are u saying there are +60M of Moslems in naija?

There are about 85 million nigerian Muslims.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
Kingmojo:

There are about 85 million nigerian Muslims.

That makes sense
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I know.however Turks are very nice ...esp with Cameroonians .thanks to alioum boukar and rigobert song . Their government is also doing a lot to build relationship with us tho I smell something behind . Anyway Cameroonian are visa free and students receive a lot of scholarships

Yah I remember Okocha and Amokachi used to play in the Turkish league. I do not know if that is only for football, because look at the United States. A lot of professional athletes are black, but when you look at the actuality of life in America as a black person it is far different. They only see black people in the West as entertainment.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yah I remember Okocha and Amokachi used to play in the Turkish league. I do not know if that is only for football, because look at the United States. A lot of professional athletes are black, but when you look at the actuality of life in America as a black person it is far different. They only see black people in the West as entertainment.
I got u , I can't live in the West either
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by TerryCarr(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
*Kails*:

that type of dance gave birth to the harlem shake grin

supposedly anyway.

this is more closer wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA4_nvFlbhA
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Those kind of dances are too loose and dangerous, you don't want your privates accidentally touching a woman she might get upset
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by TerryCarr(m): 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
somal: And this is why Eritrea, and Somalia broke off from ethiopia. It was right after they started doing this dance that the empire went down hill. how can you think straight after doing this every day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnHuoxawEPM
that is more epic than this tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqilw_H3GgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrcIk3XKGM
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
TerryCarr: that is more epic than this tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqilw_H3GgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKrcIk3XKGM

the second video, i was there live.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by onila(f): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Ethiopians are mostly Christian.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2013
Come to think of it, why do I see more somali posters in Ethiopian related threads than even the Ethiopians themselves?

Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2013
^inferiority complex ..that somalian(if he's one) admires Ethiopians grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 4:46am On Sep 27, 2013
nnenna.1:
Come to think of it, why do I see more somali posters in Ethiopian related threads than even the Ethiopians themselves?

because there are 5 million somalis who are ethiopian.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 4:47am On Sep 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^inferiority complex ..that somalian(if he's one) admires Ethiopians grin grin

Again you have proven how idiotic you are.

1. half of ethiopians are muslim
2. somalis like ormos, afar, they are muslim and cushitic
3. nothing wrong with liking ethiopians, they are the closest people to us.
4. your the first to say am an arab wanabee now you have a problem with me liking ethiopians lmao
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2013
somal:

Again you have proven how idiotic you are.

1. half of ethiopians are muslim
2. somalis like ormos, afar, they are muslim and cushitic
3. nothing wrong with liking ethiopians, they are the closest people to us.
4. your the first to say am an arab wanabee now you have a problem with me liking ethiopians lmao

I think Ethiopia is 35% Muslim, I understand where you are coming from you guys are Habesha, while Nigerians are clustered with Malians, Nigeriens (from Niger), Senegal, Togo, Benin, Gambia, Mauritania.. Nigeria has almost every ethnic group from West Africa except possibly Mande speaking peoples
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by somal: 5:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

I think Ethiopia is 35% Muslim, I understand where you are coming from you guys are Habesha, while Nigerians are clustered with Malians, Nigeriens (from Niger), Senegal, Togo, Benin, Gambia, Mauritania.. Nigeria has almost every ethnic group from West Africa except possibly Mande speaking peoples

ethiopia is 50 percent muslim, 40 percent christian

somalis are not habesha, we are somali. but their are 5 million somalis inside ethiopia, and their is an entire state in ethiopia that is inhabited by somalis with a somali president.
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Fulaman198(m): 5:12am On Sep 27, 2013
somal:

ethiopia is 50 percent muslim, 40 percent christian

somalis are not habesha, we are somali. but their are 5 million somalis inside ethiopia, and their is an entire state in ethiopia that is inhabited by somalis with a somali president.

Interesting, you should correct the article on Wikipedia for providing false information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ethiopia
Re: Ethiopian Housemaids Abused In Rich Arab Countries! by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 27, 2013
Fulaman198:

Interesting, you should correct the article on Wikipedia for providing false information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ethiopia

^^Most of the Ethiopians I have met have been Christian.

And I've met and know quite a few.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Give Women Wedding Ring? / Who Came First: Oduduwa Or Orunmila? / Somali Traditional Dress And Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.