Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet (16892 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by donnie(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2006
On April 14th, Pastor Chris defined wickedness as the twisting of the mind.

The wicked man can only see evil in everything. He cannot be pleased, no matter what.

Why cant you see the airline as God's answer to our failing aviation industry? Why cant you see the food industry being revolutionised?

I haven't confirmed these stories though.

Someone asked to see the charity arm. There is a very very large inner city mission in Christ Embassy if you wanna know. They have housed, clothed and trained thousands. The size of the inner city mission school where children are taken of the streets, fed, clothed and given free education is on the increase.

I was personnaly involved in the innercity mission in Port Harcourt. It was just wonderful to see prostitutes and drug dealers turned into evangelists of the good news, working and leading normal lives. We housed many. I can remember how many of them gave their testimonies on thanksgiving day as they and the whole congregation were moved to tears.

I do not know any church that carries out as much charity work in Nigeria as Christ Embassy.

It is easy to stand from afar and say rubbish. But if you are wise, you will look around and find out where those who have walked that same road are.

They have by their utterances made themselves juniours in life. By positioning themselves against a man who evidently is backed up by supernatural power, they have themselves become broke of power. But because of their arrogance and wickedness they have not yet realised it and repented.

If you are not afraid of the power that divided the red sea and stilled the storms, you can go ahead and talk. You will only remain in your suffering.

One thing we have gotten to know about this great man of God is thet he is selfless. He does nothing for personal gain. That is why whatever the ministry goes about to accomplish becomes an outstanding success.

If TV stations, an airline and fast food industry are making your mouths drop in suprise, then be prepared to stitch your mouths cos you havent seen anything yet. You do not know the God we serve.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Skidoc(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2006
kolov:

even if y'all aint gat no fear of God, doesn't common sense tell you that humans'd feel safer in an airplane run by a church?

Imagine this coming from someone who claims to be mature. Buhahahahaha! cheesy cheesy Totally laughable.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by babwilms(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2006
@skidoc. I'm sure you understand what the quote meant and if you don't here is the explanation.

People will be safer in Aeroplanes run by a church in the sense that, the safety of the people boarding the plane comes first, test flight will be conducted, engines checked properly among other things for safe flights. Unlike the i dont care attitude of airline operators in Nigeria, who do not care about the safety of people, all they thinking of is monoe money and money. Example can be seen last year(three plane crashes).

Then again proper inspection of the Aeroplanes still does not guarantee safe flight, but at least our mind will be at peace, knowing the airline is not run by sosilio, Nigerian Airways and co.

Hope you get it now.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by didisky(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2006
Churches have schools,i see no reason why schools can't have churches.The pastors really need to be taught or should i say re-called? I am opening a church soon too.Who cares to join ?
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by wiseguy(m): 11:28am On Jun 06, 2006
Yes. The business will provide jobs and all but we still need to know and make sure that the source of money is genuine. That someone calls himself a "man of God" does not make him so. Some "men of God" are worse than our Politicians.

We have the right to ask questions. Some might even be involved in drug trafficking, money laundering and the rest because they know they wont be easily suspected or checked.

For the person who says the airline run by church will be safer simply because it is owned by church and they will make sure all safety regulations are adhered to. It may interest you to know that most of the employees of all these other airlines are members of one church or the other. Even the owners of the airlines have churches they attend. They go to church on Sunday, they pay their tithes and they come back to their offices to do the wrong things and cut corners. We have even heard in this country of someone who stole from his company to give to his church and bought Generator for the church.  So it is our personal attitude towards our work that should change. Whether the church manages the business or not, the personal attitude of the individuals who work in such a firm counts.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by jeffolala(f): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2006
Fisrt of all, i want to let Seun know that hosting a Thread like this is meant to attract peoples views on  issues and forster closer relationship amongs people from different parts of the Globe, He should not see it as a personnal property, where he can do whatever he likes , otherwise if peoples like WILLS  continue pulling out of Nairaland , im afraid the whole idea is useless.

ill like  to state here Categorically that the Believers Loveworld Ministry is not just Pastor Chris's , it is a Ministry called to take the devine presence of  Almighty God to the Nations of the World.That is the calling of the Ministry, and in doing so, the Ministry will do all they can to reach the entire Nations of the world, either through a TV Station,etc, remember there is somthing like TBS and many others before this.

Again ill like you to know also that the Believers Loveworld Ministry is a ministry that has the masses at heart , Pastor Chris is a man with so much passion and love for people , he is so very much concerned about the wellbeing of the masses , therefore floating an Airline or  Fast Food Joints ( if that story is true, cos i'm yet to confirm it) is a sign of how much the Ministry want to ease the sufferings of the masses , through creating gainful employment to the youths .

However it is worth knowing that many are some  Men of God that have theirown  personal jets , but here is a man who thought otherwise,simply because he has the masses at heart.

Again i will like to let you into so many other well meaning and devine callings (ministr's ) that comprises the BLW, There is the Healing School Ministry, where people are being Ministered to and Healed of there ailments and Deseases,without paying a dime,also there is the Rhapsody of Realities Partnership Ministry, here the word of God is being distributed freely all over the world to save souls.

I WILL LIKE US ALL TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE GOOD WORKS, BECAUSE THOSE THAT DO NOT APPRECIATE GOOD WORKS WILL NEVER SEE GOOD ALL THEIR LIFE, its a simply thing.

I will urge all you that have spoken roughly about the Man God to repent and go to God for Forgiveness, the Bible State and i quaote "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Skidoc(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
babwilms:

@skidoc. I'm sure you understand what the quote meant and if you don't here is the explanation.

People will be safer in Aeroplanes run by a church in the sense that, the safety of the people boarding the plane comes first, test flight will be conducted, engines checked properly among other things for safe flights. Unlike the i don't care attitude of airline operators in Nigeria, who do not care about the safety of people, all they thinking of is money money and money. Example can be seen last year(three plane crashes).

Then again proper inspection of the Aeroplanes still does not guarantee safe flight, but at least our mind will be at peace, knowing the airline is not run by sosilio, Nigerian Airways and co.

Hope you get it now.

What are you talking? grin It’s like you Christians in Nigeria have been thoroughly brainwashed. So church airlines would test their flights and conduct proper operations, check engines properly but airlines of unbelievers are run by devils? duhhhh don’t make my stomach burst here. I daresay that modern day Nigerian churches are even more about the money than the so-called unbelievers. So Man, let the scales fall off your eyes. You aint safer in a Church plane, if anything you are even in more danger grin grin because everything might be done by faith. A plane that is not fit to travel might be annointed and declared fit by the miracle-working Man of God in faith through Jesus Christ our Lord. wink
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
Poverty is a state of the mind which reveals itself in the way we talk, move and live. In the days of old the church was invoved in giving quality education and health care at no cost in addition to preaching the gospel. The Men of God then went about amongst the people and kept an open door policy because there was nothing to hide but now what do we have. The churches that have universities charge as much as half a million naira per annum with a quality that is still sub standard. What business has darkness and light. In a country where 95% of the populace do not have access to constant electricity, i don't understand why churches are having programs on television to the extent of it being on satellite. They should focus on things with eternal value.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Skidoc(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
otokx:

Poverty is a state of the mind which reveals itself in the way we talk, move and live. In the days of old the church was invoved in giving quality education and health care at no cost in addition to preaching the gospel. The Men of God then went about amongst the people and kept an open door policy because there was nothing to hide but now what do we have. The churches that have universities charge as much as half a million naira per annum with a quality that is still sub standard. What business has darkness and light. In a country where 95% of the populace do not have access to constant electricity, i don't understand why churches are having programs on television to the extent of it being on satellite. They should focus on things with eternal value.

God bless you richly. Yay! That's why I will stick to my archaic church anyday. cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by babwilms(m): 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2006
@skidoc. Firstly it has nothing to do with brainwashing. I do understand the angle in which you are approaching this topic, but you are not understanding mine.The fact still remains, that any church will not want to tanish their image be it a good or a bad church, hence the safety of people will be of importance. Then again it could be for selfish gains, but at least its taking students, robbers, thugs, undergraduates of the street.

No i am not saying airlines of unbelivers are run by the devil. You are funny, how can you utter such statement?

Now, what you are saying is that we should stop going to churches, stop paying our tithes because any church can not be trusted, they are all about money. Thats nonsense. At least this man is using the tiths to address the unemployment issue in the country, to put smile on the hopeless.

Why are we even questioning or against a man of God who has a plans to reduce unemployment in our country? Then you here them start complaining about unemployment in the country, instead of embracing a plan layed out by someone to address the issue. We Nigerians are funny people. Why are most Nigerians against anything good (the ones i've met)?

Why are we complaining?. The problem with most Nigeria is that we dont appreciate anything good as we should do.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by oluwizard(m): 12:56pm On Jun 06, 2006
[color=#990000]Pls stop this argument.  
       @seun u have  a work  to do here can't u close this tread.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Rhea(f): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2006
It is a welcome development if Pastor Chris is about to float an airline, fast food biz etc etc.

He has sown. Now is the time to reap. He has in no way forced money out of the pockets of any of his faithfuls. For those that envy him, there are lots of souls (pockets) out there waiting to be won (claimed) grin. As long as his followers are not complaining, why should a bye-stander fuss about anything .

After all, there are still some streets in Nigeria that have got no church in them. Seek out theses streets and start your own church. You don't need CAC to help you with registration. You can even attend Pastor Chris's sermons for lessons on preaching (it's not FOC as you will be expected to make your offering & tithe as the case may be). A humble looking canopy or warehouse will do for a start. As long as you can quote the bible pretty well, dress impeccably and speak with finesse and convince people to see things your way, the average Nigerian in search of his/her own miracle is at your mercy. The spiritual calling is no longer essential.

And just like every other business, if not properly and well managed, there is always a time to fold up grin.

And for those calling for this thread to be closed down, just click the log out button.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by blueiyke(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2006
This thread is unfortunately, degenerating into an anti-Christian one. Unbelievers & atheists have found somewhere to express their ignorance of spiritual things.

Imagine,calling men of God names sad
*Shakes head sadly*
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by ijebuman(m): 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2006
jeffolala:

I WILL LIKE US ALL TO LEARN TO APPRECIATE GOOD WORKS, BECAUSE THOSE THAT DO NOT APPRECIATE GOOD WORKS WILL NEVER SEE GOOD ALL THEIR LIFE, its a simply thing.

I will urge all you that have spoken roughly about the Man God to repent and go to God for Forgiveness, the Bible State and i quaote "TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.

here we go again the same old "Fear" tactics, Anytime anyone criticises the actions of a so called "man of God" someone has to respond with "touch not my anointed".

An airline, a TV station and a Fast Food Outlet, may provide employment opportunities but in the long term how does it benefit the average Nigerian ?
The Average Nigerian can not afford to fly, has no electricity to watch TV and can not afford to eat at a fast food restaurant.

"Religion supports nobody. It has to be supported. It produces no wheat, no corn; it ploughs no land; it fells no forests. It is a perpetual mendicant. It lives on the labors of others, and then has the arrogance to pretend that it supports the giver" - Robert G. Ingersoll
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Skidoc(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2006
oluwizard:

Please stop this argument.   
        @seun u have  a work  to do here can't u close this tread.
  I will also be happy if u can answer WILLS or say something about it. Am a member in  gsm engineer forum with 288,999 member @ the time  am typing this  and still  counting. If some thing like this is happen  the modrator or amoderatorse tadminead  and nobody will be able to post in again. Everything as a start point and end  can you see the diffrent between    27564 members in NAIRALAND to 288,999 members in another forum and that does not matter. We have a lot of people that just register here and post 1 or 2  and they ARE  not here again what matter most is how many people visit here daily  now  on   that forum Currently Active Users: 2202 (1031 members and 1171 guests) can u see that. NOT TO TALK OF PEOPLE THAT VISIT THERE IN A DAY  please be friendly to people in your forum even if u are right please

@ all Nairaland members.
I am a xtain but i don't like to post in religion tread like this one please  stop this. A lot of other non-nigerians are reading this tread please.

What ish thish? This is not the first thread where people would argue and it certainly won't be the last so?  You can log out like someone said.  tongue

babwilms:

@skidoc. Firstly it has nothing to do with brainwashing. I do understand the angle in which you are approaching this topic, but you are not understanding mine.The fact still remains, that any church will not want to tanish their image be it a good or a bad church, hence the safety of people will be of importance. Then again it could be for selfish gains, but at least its taking students, robbers, thugs, undergraduates of the street.

No organisation whether church or mosque or business venture would want to tarnish their own image too! Not only church, so what makes a church better in achieving this aim?

babwilms:

No i am not saying airlines of unbelivers are run by the devil. You are funny, how can you utter such statement?

Well, that was what you were implying.

babwilms:

Now, what you are saying is that we should stop going to churches, stop paying our tithes because any church can not be trusted, they are all about money. Thats nonsense. At least this man is using the tiths to address the unemployment issue in the country, to put smile on the hopeless.

I’m not saying you should stop going to church or stop giving tithes. I can’t stop you from doing that. What I stated was clearly different, I don't know where you got that from.

babwilms:

Why are we even questioning or against a man of God who has a plans to reduce unemployment in our country? Then you here them start complaining about unemployment in the country, instead of embracing a plan layed out by someone to address the issue. We Nigerians are funny people. Why are most Nigerians against anything good (the ones i've met)?

Why are we complaining?. The problem with most Nigeria is that we don't appreciate anything good as we should do.

Providing employment is only secondary in the mind of a businessman. Don’t make it seem as if he’s actually out to provide employment. The primary goal is to make money! So reducing unemployment is NOT the plan. Infact if it's possible for him to get his church members to do the work FREE as service to God and the church, I'm sure he would gladly do that! cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by babwilms(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2006
Can someone please tell me how to take quotes?
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Skidoc(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
When you click "Reply", scroll down to each person's previous post. At the top right hand corner, there's a "Insert quote" button, click it and it will automatically quote in your reply space.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by babwilms(m): 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
Skidoc:

When you click "Reply", scroll down to each person's previous post. At the top right hand corner, there's a "Insert quote" button, click it and it will automatically quote in your reply space.
. Hope it works.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by babwilms(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2006
@skidoc. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2006
An airline, a TV station and a Fast Food Outlet, may provide employment opportunities but in the long term how does it benefit the average Nigerian ?
Inasmuch as I am jealous of pastors for their ability to collect so much money, it's still better for them to build businesses with the money than to just waste it on gigantic auditoriums that are not really needed.  It is just not fair on other companies that churches don't have to pay tax despite making so much profits. I support this.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by mrmayor(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2006
Donnie
I have no real problem with religious organizations spending their hard earned money as they please.The queston still remains who owns
Christ Embassy,business and other assets? Pastor Chris or Church members.
If Pastor Chris dies who inherits the church and business?
I'm just curious,make u no vex
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by rotbog(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2006
I Definitely Agree with @Skidoc
What makes U think that Airplanes run by a Church is Safer than those run by any other Organistaions. I'm a Christain, but the problem with most of us is that we get too OverZealous atimes.
C"mon Wake up pals we all know how many people have died on the pretext of overzealousness and blind faith. Many have reject medical treatment of manageable ailments only until they reach terminal stage. I know a guy who passed away recently as a result of kidney failure. If only he had listened and not gotten carried away by Placcibo Healing Effects of Motivational Speakers Turned Pastors.

Please I believe in the existence of anointed men of God. But the World today is filled with Motivational Speakers who lace their sermons with quotes from the bible. Please lets not get carried away. Anything outside the examples and ministy of Jesus is a later day fabrication as far as the Christian  faith is concerned.

Besides why get too sentimental about religion?

Could it be that most of the outraged forum members as regards this topic are members of Christ Embassy? E.g @Donnie?

I have a couple of Christ Embassy Folks as friends I wonder Y they Get easily outraged over matters bodering on Chris.

I pray they don't follow the  Rev.Jim Jones [ Remember Him?]Lline someday. kiss kiss undecided
If U dont find out!!

Please Focus on Christ not chris. Afterall he;s human like you grin

Please Seun Keep It Up I Love Nairaland. It is an Oasis. I Pray It Outlives most of these Intolerant Zealots. Perhaps U can Start Ur Own Church. Although I Think Nairaland is One Already.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by babadee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2006
4 real? tell me why we won't have fakes and charlattans in the church when it has been turned into a money spinning venture? by the way who will own the investments? Pastor Chris or the church?
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by mochafella(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2006
emmie4j:
AND YES I BELIVE THAT ALL BUSINESSES SHOULD BE TAXED. NOT THE OFFERINGS IN CHURCH ITSELF, BUT BUSINESSES OWNED BY CHURCHES
Thanks for clearing your stand on taxation. I have nothing against the airline or restaurant or any other business setup by the church, except that they must be taxed if run for profit or run strictly as non-profits.

This idea is not particularly new. The pastors of the Mega-churches here in the US are already doing the same. There was an article in the Black Enterprise magazine about two months ago on exactly this issue. They have their churces as non-profits/non-taxable and they have their publishing, movie-making e.t.c businesses on the side.

They go as far as having two seperate offices and members of staff in order to keep everything above board, because the IRS (Taxman) in the US no easy at all. Of course the charisma/standing of the pastor in church carries over as a plus to the business side, but thats no crime as long as taxes are paid on the business profits.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by zebudaya(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2006
There's nothing wrong in Investing! He is creating meaningful jobs. Please lets support our own instead of hating!
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Seun(m): 7:23pm On Jun 06, 2006
Our website www.nairaland.com was mentioned in the story!! Page 76 of Thisday Gliterrati on June 4, 2006!!! cheesy

Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Seun(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2006
Here's the gist of the story. It's a very week story, actually.

An insider who craves anonymity proudly announced at a gathering last Sunday to a small group of friends "I really do admire my pastor's courage and enterprise. He has told us in church several times that it isn't enough for Christins to focus only on attaining spiritual power. he says we must also strive to attain economic and political power.

"And lately, he's been spearheading major business investments for Christ Embassy. We have just bought MBI, registered a new airline called Skypower and we are about to start the latest food chain this country has ever witnessed. It is called dickson's" the young man spoke with passion - straight from the heart. But he was flouiting Oykhilome's orders by talking.

A few days later, another Christ Embassy insider corroborated the story - well, most of it - on telephone. She said, "I really don't know about the TV and airline acquisitions, but that of dickson's is quite true. But please don't mention my name. Pastor (Chris Oyakhilome) has warned all of us including all pastors not to discuss this issue with anybody"
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by raldsfield(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2006
Na waa,

Well everybody have their own opinion.

i remember in the olden days when Christianity came to Nigeria. The white Rev's did not only bring the Bible with them.

they Built us big schools and Hospitals, am sure some of your parents and grand parents who are educated were trained free of charge in these school and given birth to there too.

I am sure those of you in Nigeria are carried away by events of the day that you don't know that people are dying everyday in Nigeria of small illness both at home and in general hospitals because they don't have money to pay the bills.

If the church has so much money, billions of =N= and don't know what to do with it, the can build hospitals like the white guys did when the came here many years ago and give free medical service, if this happens infact I will start paying my tithe. For now I will give it directly to those that God inspires me to help.

The level of corruption and evil happening in Nigeria, simply tells you that the pastors are not doing a good job, the are not speaking up. They should leave business for businessmen and politics for politicans. Jesus, did not do any of those. People have lost the sense of value and the church will not help them find it.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Idekeson(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2006
Nothing you tell these "believers" will make sense to them, because once they hear and see the church format, they become very loyal and obedient mugus.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by symple: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2006
Let's not be too quick to judge this guy. He might have better plans for this business. He mignt wanna help the masses with it.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by suspec(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2006
Seun,doubted FELA shey?when the late Afrobeat maestro said "that we should remove our minds out of those gaddem places"we did not listen,we still felt that these pastors are the god we see,while they are busy using our money to enjoy foreign trip we thought only"BABA" does that.
While In a car travelling from my village to Owerri town yesterday,I saw a very big Jeep,on the right hand side of it's back windscreen was the inscription BISHOP and on the left was a sticker saying "DON'T MIND MY CAR,MIND MY HEART" Imediately I remembered the Great FELA ANIKULAKPO KUTI(Baba 70)Chritians "BEWARE"
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by hotangel2(f): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2006
Seun:

Our website www.nairaland.com was mentioned in the story!! Page 76 of Thisday Gliterrati on June 4, 2006!!! cheesy

GREAT!! But uhmm me think they lied in the amount of views the topic has oo. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Demolish Five Mosques For Fear Of Boko Haram Attack / Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.