Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet (16889 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Reverend(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2006
Apply for a Bank of Chris & Anita Credit card TODAY!

We will give you a voucher for a free miracle and a coupon which will guarantee entry to heaven when you die!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

APPLY NOW!

Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by mochafella(m): 3:11am On Jun 25, 2006
Kinky Rev, wetin now. Abi the man convert your church members to im church. grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by IRiches(m): 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2006
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet (ONANUGA please take time to read this)

hi Onanuga i think what you and seun are saying is just unfair to the great man of God reason is that Pastor has giving his life for christ since his childhood and also go to the university. so i don't think he can have all this education and now settle to lute peoples money in the name of God. and i want to remind of something about his riches. He's riches to me does not come from tithe or offering but from the word of God he teaches. let me give you an insight of what i mean, every message he teaches are either on tapes, dvd, and cvd which are to be sold not only in nigeria but all over the world so now tell me how wouldn't he be rich in abundance, he is just like that musician in America or even in NIgeria, that sings and sell his/her tapes and vidoe and became a superstar and have his fortune just like TuFace Idibia, and again Pastor Chris is an author he write books, which are being sold to europe, asia, africa and all other parts of the world just like he sells his tapes and cds. And again his books are selling in higher rate than that of the likes of Wole Soyinka or William Shakespare why i said this is that his books are sold all over the world and in Nigeria for example remember the Good Friday Miracle night where the Lagos Ibadan Express way expreice over 24 hours of traffick Jam and this meeting recorded over 3.5 million of people in attendance by conservative estimate through seat reservation so now if approximately 2 million of the people that attend the programm which are mostly nigerians now have to buy just a tape of his message which is N120 so the man is making about 240000000 so now tell me how many musician in nigeria can sell 2million copies of tape from his/her album, see that is just one message in a tape will fetch him that. Now he is not that musician that releases an album in one year or even within two years, Pastor Chris releases atleast 3 tapes which will also be in vcd, dvd and mp3 formats in just one week from his teaching wednesday meeting and sunday meeting, and in one month Pastor Chris will approximately release atleast ten messages so now tell me why wouldn't he be rich. And again through his tapes and cd he has created job opportunities for so many people all over the world through the "GLOBAL PLUS BOOK SHOP" i beleived you might have seen this in the street of Lagos, Ibadan and other part of the country and even in some other part of the continent for just N15,000 for the kiosk and product that you see on your street and those message and books are given to them in discount so they can also realise their own profit. and all his messages are really chaning peoples life especially this country remember the message he preached on Good Friday Miracle Nigeth tagge STOP THE WEAKEDNESS is a special message for this country. All his riches are from the world of God no wondey the Bibles says in Joshua 1:8 that "this book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein; for then thou shall make thy way properous, and then thou shall have good success"[b][/b]. Can you here what God said through his word we will prosper and even have good success, in this country will are made to beleif that Born Again Christain are people that should be suffering which is not so, the bible says "i wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. please i like to tell you stop talking wrong about those pastors while most of us talk those wrong words about is because we do not know the bible and is just something you can buy and read to understand most of those things.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2006
You lack:
paragraphs! cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by michy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2006
;Dlol
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by mrmayor(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2006
I-Riches

You claim that Pastor Chris sells more books than Shakespear,that my friend is a lie.You can go through the bookshops in Dublin and London without finding Cds,DVDs,and books by your Pastor.You can only get them from Religious Bookshops.Its a fraud to sell books,cds,DVDs to your congregation in return for miracles in their lives as promised by Pastor Chris.

Your Pastor Sells the massages he recieved from God for a profit,there lies a great Business Model, what better way to make some serious dosh than to sell the 7 keys to Heaven to people who are down and out,whose only consolation is the AFTERLIFE.

Suffer Suffer for World,Enjoy For Heaven
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by donnie(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
I -Rich,

May God bless you. You are a source of Joy in Heaven.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by mrmayor(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2007
If Pastor Chris is making so much money from legal business deals he should have no problem returning proceeds of a crime given to him in the name of tithes
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by donnie(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
You do not even know what is pursueing you but i can tell you. If your pastor is honest he will tell you. How can someone move around with so much zeal trying to castigate the character of a Man of God. That is evil in case you have not been told.

Many have since been voicing the thoughts of demons without even knowing. Beware!
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Pain(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2007
donnie:

You do not even know what is pursueing you but i can tell you. If your pastor is honest he will tell you. How can someone move around with so much zeal trying to castigate the character of a Man of God. That is evil in case you have not been told.

Many have since been voicing the thoughts of demons without even knowing. Beware!

Mr Spokesperson $4 $Chris.

I'm So Scared!! shocked shocked cry cry cry

When Will We Stop All This Defense Attack Defense bla bla.

Well, maybe when we can sift through all the maze. Maybe when we are able to make the demarcation between.

Preachers, Pastors, Motivational Speakers(that lace their lectures with bible quotes), Men of God & Men of Guts!!

Men, give me a break[b] I Vow Allegiance only to GOD[/b] and no man!!!

Infact I hate Religion!!! Religion is the Problem.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by monieazie(m): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2007
Its a tipical attitude for Nigerians to see a man making progress and all they have is bad belle for the man.
Most of all these people dont even have information on what they are talkin about
They just read what the press says and they are alrite.
They wont know the pain until they experience the same fit that is even if they make it that far.
i pledge my allegence to God and no man?
Beliv me brother u do not know God and i bet you are tha greatest sinner in the world
You are just tryin to justify your actions by blamin it on somebody else.
think b4 u talk
by your words u shall be justified
and by those same words you shall be condemed
Jesus said so himself
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Backslider(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2007
@Pain

Please I want you to read 2 Chronicles 18 With care.

This is the spirit of the Liar. 400 against 1

You will be Hunted and even Arrested in the name of the Lord. After this Destruction will come on the Land. Read with Understanding So you will know what you are up a Against.

You will be suprised that you are the only one that will remain but Just Make sure that The presence of the Lord Is always with you, that is you are free from sin and condemnation.

Blessings
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Pain(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2007
monieazie:

i pledge my allegence to God and no man?
Beliv me brother u do not know God and i bet you are tha greatest sinner in the world

Thank You For Your Judgement. Mr Spokesman for God.

Your "Judgement" is Final. undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by amaukwu(m): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2007
there should be a separation of Church from Business
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by dafidixone(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2007
They don't pay tax on this income

Sure? shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by bobokanis(m): 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2007
grin Its very interesting to see that a singular man can actually pull so many comments from ya all. Anyway the man has made a statement; a very loud one for that matter, in the sands of time. Some people are called to make news, some are called to read the news while you guys are called to talk about the news undecided. Furthermore, an expo for ya all, you will have so many things to comment on in coming year about this same man of God. Just keep posting and he will keep making more news for more comments from ya all grin grin grin grin grin This is just for your ears only, the man is planning to buy the whole world!!!!! Your comments cannot stop him, not even the devil himself. Wait and u go seeeeeeeeee
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Exxonjay(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2008
Dear ALL,
Lets give peace a chance. I am conviced that if the motive of these ventures are godly, Godwill reward,prosper and bless them.

It is quite awesome and great to see MEN OF GOD stand in the gab for their NATION since the government have failed its people. I will personally see this in the eye of goodwill to the people of Nigeria as jobs will be created, developements etc.

Lets embrace it.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by Antillean: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
Expecialy to the people of Nigeria,

Pastor Chris has blessed me a lot with his teachings. I am an antillean (dutch). You have to realise that you are BLESSED to have such a man in your community! Someone who loves God and his Word! Why bring him down for what he has? If he had everything does that matter? If he has a bank, you people of Nigeria must be praying to God for that bank!
It's good for you! For your own country.

There is a 'spirit' going around we call it the 'slave spirit'. Don't get me wrong, I'll expain.
Usualy slaves don't want others to be free. Others must be just as them - slaves-. When they see those who are freed they see their own misery. When one person doesn't have prosperity, bussiness, money, car, house and that person sees another (expesialy christian) prospering. That person want to bring the prosperous one down to his/ her own level. All christians can be prosperous. All of them!
I am a christian lady who is prosperous and I'm not afraid of people talking malice about me. Because the day is coming and it will and every one of us must stand before the Lord for his/ her own actions (=words).
We must be carefull in condemming a man of God.
If Pastor Chris is not welcome in his own country surely he IS welcome in the Antilles.

God bless you and I know God will keep on blessing Nigeria! smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by TayoD1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2008
@topic,

There is nothing wrong if Pastor Chris decides to float any business of his choosing as long as it is done in line with the laws of the land. He is only making an impact on the world around him by engaging the culture and occupying till Jessus comes.

While I am no longer a fan of Oyahks, I do not see anything wrong in this step. Floating such a business is bound to help people provide for their families. This can only be commendable. Jesus fed 5,000 supernaturally, if pastor Chris feeds 5,000,000 through this venture, is he not to be commended for doing what his master did in a greater way, though through a different means?

Some of his doctrines may be erroneous, but this action if done with the right motive is absolutely spot on in my opinion.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by akpanbaba: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
shebi, JESUS of onyingbo(emmanuel)also tried to----------------------
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by iyes(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2008
NNA MEEEENNNNNNNN, SEE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's consider simple arithmetics:

STAGE 1

I'm a pastor, and have 10 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, tithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N100K

Each of them: N90K

Result, I'm marginally richer than each of them.

STAGE 2

I now have 100 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N1,000K

Result, I'm considerably richer than each of them more than ten times over.

STAGE 2

I now have 1,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N10,000K

Result, I'm now much richer than each of them, 100 times and over.

STAGE 3

I now have 10,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N100,000K

Result, I'm now very much richer than each of them, 1,000 times & over.

STAGE 3 - WITH A FEW BRANCHES

I now have 100,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N1,000,000K

Result, I'm stupendously richer than each of them, 100,000 times & over!

STAGE 4 - WITH MANY BRANCHES

I now have 1,000,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N10,000,000K

Result, I'm stupendously richer than each of them, 1,000,000 times & over!!

STAGE 4 - WITH NUMEROUS BRANCHES EVERYWHERE

I now have 10,000,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N100,000,000K

Result, I'm stinkingly and obscenely richer than each of them, 10,000,000 times & over!!!

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE INCOME OF THE NICHE (SORRY, TARGET MEMBERS, WHO ARE YOUNG & MIDDLE AGED EXECUTIVES ARE IS CONSIDERABLY HIGHER THAN N100K PER MONTH, USUALLY BTW N100K - N1M PER MONTH)

NOW DO THE CALCULATIONS, IF YOU CAN'T JUST IMAGINE HOW MUCH IT WILL BE IF MULTIPLIED BY 2 TO 5!

MEANWHILE, TITHES INCOME ARE DISTINCT FROM. OFFERINGS, SPECIAL OFFERINGS, VOWS, PLEDGES, SPECIAL DONATIONS, E.T.C WHICH ARE AT MY WIFE & I'S DISPOSAL.

I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT EVEN V.A.T IS @ 5%. COMPARE & CONTRAST.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by iyes(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2008
CORRECTION PLEASE: I REPEATED STAGEs 3 & 4 TWICE WHICH DID NOT LET ME SHOW STAGES 5 & 6! PARDONEZ MOI!

STAGE 3

I now have 10,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N100,000K

Result, I'm now very much richer than each of them, 1,000 times & over.

STAGE 4 - WITH A FEW BRANCHES

I now have 100,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N1,000,000K

Result, I'm stupendously richer than each of them, 100,000 times & over!

STAGE 5 - WITH MANY BRANCHES

I now have 1,000,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N10,000,000K

Result, I'm stupendously richer than each of them, 1,000,000 times & over!!

STAGE 6 - WITH NUMEROUS BRANCHES EVERYWHERE

I now have 10,000,000 people in my congregation, each of them earning N100K per month. I tax (sorry, thithe) them all @ 10%, our monthly income is;

Me: N100,000,000K

Result, I'm stinkingly and obscenely richer than each of them, 10,000,000 times & over!!!

DON'T FORGET: THE FIGURES ARE IN (K) i.e 1,000s, so here are my conservatively estimated tax free monthly income in Naira:

STAGE 1: N100,000

STAGE 2: N1,000,000

STAGE 3: N10,000,000

STAGE 4: N100,000,000

STAGE 5: N1,000,000,000 (1 Billion Naira per month!)

STAGE 6: N10,000,000,000 (10 Billion Naira per month!)

HOW MANY STATE GOVERNMENTS CAN GENERATE THAT EVERY MONTH?

AGAIN, I SAY: NNA MEEEENNNNNNNN, SEE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, WHY WILL I NOT WANT TO FLOAT MORE THAN AN AIRLINE, TV STATION(s) & FAST FOOD OUTLETS? IF NA YOU NKO?

CAN SOMEONE SEE WHY EVERYONE WANTS TO HAVE HIS OWN CHURCH/MINISTRY?
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by committed: 6:39am On Mar 03, 2008
My dear citizens of the world, kind greetings to you. I am aware of this site as place where intellectuals come to share opinions and facts and help to enhance the beauty of the life in which our world rotates daily.But it has also come to me that there are some people in this world like i said in my post sometime ago ' that make things happen' while 'others watch things happen' and a third set just 'talk about the things that happen'.

"If anyone present any other gospel to you other than that which Christ has preached let him be accursed" if the gospel anyone has presented to you is not same with what Christ brought to us then the bible already states the judgment and you dont need to say anything, also for those of you that think in your mind that someone as a pastor is collecting the members money to become rich;have you ever asked yourself one question,this people you tend to speak for are they of age or not?Then i want to ask you, do you realise that every pastor is called into ministry and those that go into it without being called do not last on it? Well i will like to say to this forum that words make you and words break you;you are the character of the information you recieve in your heart.Now to those who have always spoken ill of Pastor Chris, i will like to say to you if you think he is not doing it right;then go into the ministry of reconciliation and do it better.For all those of you out there whose business is just to watch and talk others down in what you cannot do, do the world a favour by asking God for forgiveness on the wrong things you have said about any Man of God and hey! do yourself a favour; Go and re-evaluate your life where you are now and ask God to help you get to where you want to be.

It is high time christians stop being foolish and gather themselves up with the ability of God in them and speak right about the things of God;can a non christian tell you as a christian about the features of christianity? Maybe i should ask you, can an outsider tell you more about your family you have lived with all the days of your life?

Consider your ways, and to the owner of this site or maybe i should say the moderator; Liek the saying which goes thus: The one whose head the coconut is cracked can never be a partaker of the eating . Do things right and do not encourage the caricature of embarrassing the Ministry of God because either you are a writer or a provider of the space it is written or a reader that sees and not do anything you will all be a part of the punishment when it shows up.

Have you not read history? please as young people put your life where it will count for the generations to come.

I love you all

ambassador
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by committed: 6:41am On Mar 03, 2008
My dear citizens of the world, kind greetings to you. I am aware of this site as place where intellectuals come to share opinions and facts and help to enhance the beauty of the life in which our world rotates daily.But it has also come to me that there are some people in this world like i said in my post sometime ago ' that make things happen' while 'others watch things happen' and a third set just 'talk about the things that happen'.

"If anyone present any other gospel to you other than that which Christ has preached let him be accursed" if the gospel anyone has presented to you is not same with what Christ brought to us then the bible already states the judgment and you dont need to say anything, also for those of you that think in your mind that someone as a pastor is collecting the members money to become rich;have you ever asked yourself one question,this people you tend to speak for are they of age or not?Then i want to ask you, do you realise that every pastor is called into ministry and those that go into it without being called do not last on it? Well i will like to say to this forum that words make you and words break you;you are the character of the information you recieve in your heart.Now to those who have always spoken ill of Pastor Chris, i will like to say to you if you think he is not doing it right;then go into the ministry of reconciliation and do it better.For all those of you out there whose business is just to watch and talk others down in what you cannot do, do the world a favour by asking God for forgiveness on the wrong things you have said about any Man of God and hey! do yourself a favour; Go and re-evaluate your life where you are now and ask God to help you get to where you want to be.

It is high time christians stop being foolish and gather themselves up with the ability of God in them and speak right about the things of God;can a non christian tell you as a christian about the features of christianity? Maybe i should ask you, can an outsider tell you more about your family you have lived with all the days of your life?

Consider your ways, and to the owner of this site or maybe i should say the moderator; Liek the saying which goes thus: The one whose head the coconut is cracked can never be a partaker of the eating . Do things right and do not encourage the caricature of embarrassing the Ministry of God because either you are a writer or a provider of the space it is written or a reader that sees and not do anything you will all be a part of the punishment when it shows up.

Have you not read history? please as young people put your life where it will count for the generations to come.

I love you all

ambassador
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by MCUsman(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2008
Tayo-D:

@topic,

There is nothing wrong if Pastor Chris decides to float any business , He is only making an impact on the world around him by engaging the culture and occupying till Jessus comes.
, Floating such a business is bound to help people provide for their families. This can only be commendable. Jesus fed 5,000 supernaturally, if pastor Chris feeds 5,000,000 through this venture, is he not to be commended for doing

It's not thier fault. They all 've been programmed.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by AKO1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2008
My own is: How many of the 'masses' will be able to afford the products and services of all these business ventures?
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by adeyinkat: 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ All,

A man that has 2 things (MONEY & FOLLOWERSHIP can never go unnoticed. Where were all you critics when the man started out & was preaching the gospel from house to house? Or did he just come & become the pastor of an international church? So if his words are so sweet that millions are following him, well, you have to start eating sugar too (lots of it) so u can get that kind of followership grin

Listen no man takes this honour upon himself except he's called! The way some carry on, they can pastor a church of 1000 yet they cant even convince their wives and children or siblings to believe what they believe! grin grin Some will start a church and not have more than 5 members for 10years honestly! grin grin grin

So all of you hollering (including u Seun), well absolutely nothing you can do about it, oops sorry u can raise ur BP or burst a vein becos this man has MONEY (pronounced MONIE) grin grin grin

Who God has blessed, no man can curse jo! cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by adeyinkat: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ All,

I'm having a ball here just reading all dem negative posts ha, ha ha, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by fyneguy: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
Hmmm I can see what lack of knowledge can cause.

You guys shouldnt try to use your carnal minds and brains to rationalize the things of God. Someone was wondering where Pastor Chris got the money from. You know what? you can never understand, for as long as you are carnally minded. You may have studied economics or accountancy in the college. hello, it's not applicable in the spirit realm!

In this realm, N50,000 can become $10 billion. Yes it sounds fraudulent. Truth is the N50k is just a seed required to put the power of God on. It doesnt and will not make any economic sense.

That's the kind of life we have been called into. It's the life in ZION.

No wonder, the bible says the wisdom of this world is foolishness unto God (hence, the wisdom of God is foolishness unto the carnally minded).

That's what christianity is all about. It's a way of life that confounds worldly concepts.

Today, we have many churches in Nigeria setting up universities with expensive tuition fees which their members may not even afford. I'm sure none spent less than N1 billion to establish it. If this N1 billion was spent on creating job opportunities for church unemployed church members, I' sure it would go a long way.

let those who want to criticize Pastor Chris continue. The more they do, the more he gets promoted and anointed.

For me, any man of God that's not criticized needs to check himself.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by donnie(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2008
grin True talk. . .
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by donnie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
You know, some people think that the good preachers are the less controvercial ones. Well that is not true according to the bible. Jesus was controvercial. Look through the lives and ministries of those apostles and prophets whom God used and you will see they were all controvercial people at thye time they lived.

Jesus told us in Luke 16:15 that  that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Floats Airline, TV Station & Fast Food Outlet by AKO1(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2008

Jesus told us in Luke 16:15 that that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Couldnt this scripture be interpreted with Pastor Chris in the picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt Demolish Five Mosques For Fear Of Boko Haram Attack / Are Yorubas More Muslims Than Christains / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.