Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Beware Of Madmen!1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Madmen!1 (1009 Views)

Beware Of Stingy Guys In Relationships!!!a Must Read ,girls Ur Opinion Please. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Plz Beware Of Girls With Bids On Their Waist,they Are Evil.its Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Madmen!1 by girlsoswit(f): 10:48am On Jun 26, 2008
Hey nairaland babes beware of madmen on d street because they beginning to fall in luv like every other normal human being.

They know what is good n pleasant to the eyes. Always dress as modest as possible cause who knows u might be d nxt victim.

I was walking along d street recently with my girl4rnd and we saw a madman I mean real one wey don mad since dey born am. As we were passing by and trying to avoid him, he kept coming to us saying - "fine girls come and kiss me nw, dnt u knw dat una dey very beautiful. Abeg come nw I luv u, As he was saying this, he kept coming 2wods us and my God i was very scared o. We took to our heels as fast as possible. Na only God save us dat day o. Infact I ran fast mre than d popular Mary Onyali,
So tke heed less u becme victim. I don talk my own be dat. He dat has ears let him ear.

Make una no think say I be one kind prophetess oooo.
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by nana(f): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2008
Lmao! Na which area una dey rock? grin
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by hardknocks(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2008
May be u look like him babe.
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by girlsoswit(f): 11:09am On Jun 26, 2008
hardknocks:

May be u look like him babe.
Na u sabi ooooooo.
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Templa(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2008
@ poster

u and ur friend need spiritual deliverance cos that mad man is possessed by a spirit. the spirit in him has seen something in both of u that has attracted it.

sincerely speaking u need to be delivered or better still get closer to God. the way things are going, it's not normal.
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by nana(f): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2008
lmao. . .
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Seun(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2008
There's no evil spirit involved. It's just a well researched mental illness: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Templa(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2008
may be we should also research on how to prevent a mad man from identifying these ladies
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by gabelogan(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2008
@ templa

u are being unnecessarily religious. the madman see wetin e like thats why he went after them. afterall they say men think with their dicks and not their heads, so it was his dick thinkin then because as he is mad, his head definately cant think properly.

@ poster
wetin carry u and ur friend go pass mad man place?
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by hardknocks(m): 11:36am On Jun 26, 2008
@girlsoswit
no be u call urself girl so sweet.?
Or u think say madman too no like sweet things? grin
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by CARUSO(m): 11:37am On Jun 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ poster
wetin carry u and your friend go pass mad man place?

them talk say na only madman sabi wey him fellow mad-men dey live!!
na madman dey find people wey him go bite, no be people wey dey find madman
anyway wey trespass for where kolo-mental man dey, go hear WHENN!!!
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by nana(f): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2008
Una wicked o
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Templa(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2008
gabe_logan:

@ templa

u are being unnecessarily religious. the madman see wetin e like thats why he went after them. afterall they say men think with their dicks and not their heads, so it was his privates thinkin then because as he is mad, his head definately can't think properly.

guy, atleast i believe in God.

r u saying that since men think with their dicks [b](i no follow, cos i dey think with my brain)[/b]and in this case a mad man is thinking with his dick,  all men can be said to be mad?
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by beauteous(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2008
lmao @ topic nd replies cheesy
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by girlsoswit(f): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2008
hardknocks:

@girlsoswit
no be u call yourself girl so sweet.?
Or u think say madman too no like sweet things? grin
@ hardknocks I'm a sweet girl if u care to knw hen, bt I get klass. Madman sef sabi say he no easy to dey sweet. Bt haba d madman was only showing his kolo syndrome. So beta watch ur mouth b4 I lash u. ; tongue tongue tongue
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by shylladear(f): 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster
dont mind them my dear they dont know what it means for a mad man to admire a girl
if someone that is in same can admire u then definitely the entire world would also admire u
but incase of next time, if the mad man they come right move left before ego handle you
lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by tpia: 4:16pm On Jun 26, 2008
my goodness!

that one fit rape one unlucky woman for night oh. shocked shocked

e go just catch am unawares like that.
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by dreeldee: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2008
Maybe you're his missing rib cool cool he needs his ribs complete to get cured
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by girlsoswit(f): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2008
dreeldee:

Maybe you're his missing rib cool cool he needs his ribs complete to get cured
Maybe ur girl4rnd can be in d betta position 4 dat, angry angry angry
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by dreeldee: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
girlsoswit:

Maybe your girl4rnd can be in d betta position 4 that, angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no vex na afterall no be me choose u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Bamsyle(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2008
Did you study Physics - "Like poles attract". grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Mesmerize(f): 12:54am On Jul 01, 2008
ROTFLMAO!

Bamsyle:

Did you study Physics - "Like poles attract". grin grin grin
Tot it was, "Opposite attracts" . .but w/e cool
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by galatico(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2008
Laughing Hahahah Falls from the chair!!!
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by RedHotChic(f): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2008
Hey nairaland babes beware of madmen on d street because they beginning to fall in love like every other normal human being.

They know what is good n pleasant to the eyes. Always dress as modest as possible cause who knows u might be d nxt victim.

I was walking along d street recently with my girl4rnd and we saw a madman I mean real one wey don mad since dey born am. As we were passing by and trying to avoid him, he kept coming to us saying - "fine girls come and kiss me nw, dnt u knw that una dey very beautiful. Abeg come nw I love u, As he was saying this, he kept coming 2wods us and my God i was very scared o. We took to our heels as fast as possible. Na only God save us that day o. Infact I ran fast mre than d popular Mary Onyali,
So tke heed less u becme victim. I don talk my own be that. He that has ears let him ear.

Make una no think say I be one kind prophetess oooo.
roflmao
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by francessby(f): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
maybe you dressed or looked like him
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by iice(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
Duhhh it's a madman
Re: Beware Of Madmen!1 by Gamine(f): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2008
Double DUHH!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Keep Your Long-distance Relationship Alive72 / Wat More Can Be Done To Make A Girl Knw U Luv Her! / :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.