Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (6475 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
For your information, they are not dating. All na wash. Ogugua is only using sexkillz as a shield to avert advances, which I believe she has been receiving on here. All na wash...

Though it can't be proved, but I believe that are acting a script as seen on 'Love Dont Cost a Thing.'
honey: YET AGAIN YOURE DRAGGING THEIR RELATIONSHIP INTO THIS FIGHT [OR IS HIS 2ND DEFENDANT MYND_44 ALSO HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM] SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME UNTO YOU........... DONT WORRY GOD WILL SOON PROVIDE A BF 4 U..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by lacreame: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
I thought moderators are here for the members? correct me if m wrong.
if yes, then sentiments aside it is only fair to remove/impeach the moderator if a majority of members want him removed.
so many people have been complaining about sexkills, he is not the only moderator here and definitely not the only one that bans members so if so many people are complaining about him then he should eida step down,be removed or better still change.
nairaland can go on without moderators but the site will be useless without members, the customer is always king u know.

I think keeping your members should be worth more than loosing a moderator

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
All this people wey just dey talk say nothing wrong with sexkillz, have you bothered to ask why always HIM?

Na wa o. Why not Mynd, Jaybee, Mukina? Why always sexkillz? Why why why why why why why why why why why angry angry angry angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88: See as insults compliments dey fly for this thread! The three of you should stop, before Freiburger or R231 handle you and you open "Call Freiburger/R231 to Order" threads in the Science/Technology section. grin

I was sleeping na. Different time zones lol.
Oh i see! Sexkillz said something about that too.

Anyway, am done with this thread and section for today. I'll definitely come again if i see any thread about sexkillz in this section. Make i waka before Fried Burger bans me. grin

Exits thread! cool
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
2s£xy:
For your information, they are not dating. All na wash. Ogugua is only using sexkillz as a shield to avert advances, which I believe she has been receiving on here. All na wash...

Though it can't be proved, but I believe that are acting a script as seen on 'Love Dont Cost a Thing.'

Darn. You got me.

*hangs up acting kit and starts hawking Gala*

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Useless thread! Crazy participants *unfollows
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Darn. You got me.

*hangs up acting kit and starts hawking Gala*
*gives her hot slap* what of lacasera *man must not live by gala alone*
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Thank you, I respect you too. wink

It's not just what we his moderator colleagues think, it's what the admin thinks too.

Sexkillz started off by being a moderator in the Romance Section but today he moderates Politics, Romance, Ethnic, Racial or Sectarian Politics and the Violent/Disgusting Crimes sections.

If the Admin didn't think highly of him and appreciate his work, he wouldn't have been given these extra responsibilities. Romance, Politics are high-traffic drawers to the forum and the Admin wouldn't just appoint anyone to moderate those sections.

Hell, the admin is even considering appointing him to other sections. Make una no give una selves HBP cos of sexkillz o.

Just obey the rules and you'll be fine. Me, I don talk my own, if una like make una listen, hian cool

Is he on full time pay roll?
semid4lyfe: This thread is a waste of a time and an exercise in futility.

Sexkillz is actually one of the best moderators on this forum and a million petitions won't get him removed.

na this one dey ban person for 1month at d slightest provocation! I wont pack sandals for my mate in jesus name
The other thread has been opened ooh. Let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sexkillz, hundreds of people here keep insulting you and tarnishing your reputation online if you've got any. I think as a human you've got a little image to redeem if indeed you value self worth.

For all this insults, what is it worth? Are you on full time employment here that you can't detach yourself from all these incessant controversies enmeshed with vote of no confidence? My dear, you are dealing with public and you've got to retrace your steps.
Forget about the popularity cos it only ends on nairaland platform.

The honourable thing to do is to tender your resignation because I don't see the benefit of jumping from one thread to another all in a bid to satisfy your benevolent master which ideally doesn't translate to economic benefits. I have seen MOD's on this forum resigning and that's what I call principle.

You can not always be right. The voice of the people is the voice of God and I implore you to redeem your integrity by resigning this moderator job. There is life to live outside of nairaland!

This is a humble advice from a sane mind that would resign honourable rather than taking insults. Seun has got enough petition already of you but I think you are his lackey and he is not ready to dispense you soon so surprise him and resign.

3 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Freiburger: @LastApostle, all that comments are just a complete opposite of the reality, and it dosen't sound like its coming from one that is in a full time employment in the first place.
This piece has got nothing to do this topic, but I'll advise you get it... Giving up easily to haters and their hatered that is been born out of jeolousy is simply the easiest way of commiting suicide.
smh. angry angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
2s£xy:

Wow! What a detective!
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by donphilopus: 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Whose fault is that? If you make complains and you back it up with proof, then you have a case. This thread is just one huge witch hunt
i made a proof, by showing the post he banned me for
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Fussbot: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
omo...i no see dis open letter e-protest thread again na...watin apen?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
LastApostle: Sexkillz, hundreds of people here keep insulting you and tarnishing your reputation online if you've got any. I think as a human you've got a little image to redeem if indeed you value self worth.

For all this insults, what is it worth? Are you on full time employment here that you can't detach yourself from all these incessant controversies enmeshed with vote of no confidence? My dear, you are dealing with public and you've got to retrace your steps.

The honourable thing to do is to tender your resignation because I don't see the benefit of jumping from one thread to another all in a bid to satisfy your benevolent master which ideally doesn't translate to economic benefits. I have seen MOD's on this forum resigning and that's what I call principle.

You can not always be right. The voice of the people is the voice of God and I implore you to redeem your integrity by resigning this moderator job. There is life to live outside of nairaland!

This is a humble advice from a sane mind that would resign honourable rather than taking insults. Seun has got enough petition already of you but I think you are his lackey and he is not ready to dispense you soon so surprise him and resign.
Come and tender the resignation. grin

As long as moderating this forum is concerned, I am always right. For every single person I've banned, I can always always back it up. . .
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Freiburger: @LastApostle, all that comments are just a complete opposite of the reality, and it dosen't sound like its coming from one that is in a full time employment in the first place.
This piece has got nothing to do this topic, but I'll advise you get it... Giving up easily to haters and their hatered that is been born out of jeolousy is simply the easiest way of commiting suicide.
Do you know who is jaybee? Ogugua, R321, Ikenna, OMAJ, Ijebabe, etc etc? Do you also know freiburger? If you don't know they are all moderators with little or no controversy.

Majority of the moderators here are businessmen/women and they are using this platform to promote their businesses not necessary because they derive pleasure in doing it. The man at the Auto section is an example, ijebabe I guess is a blogger!
Where does the almighty killz fall into?

All the sections in nairaland are experiencing relative peace and decorum except politics/romance section and the reason is because a misfit has been drafted to anchor it.

My man, I posted a salient point to address this anomaly but I think you weren't fair in your redress
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Kessythegeek(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Who is ogugua? o;
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
LastApostle:
Do you know who is jaybee? Ogugua, R321, Ikenna, OMAJ, Ijebabe, etc etc? Do you also know freiburger? If you don't know they are all moderators with little or no controversy.

Majority of the moderators here are businessmen/women and they are using this platform to promote their businesses not necessary because they derive pleasure in doing it. The man at the Auto section is an example, ijebabe I guess is a blogger!
Where does the almighty killz fall into?

All the sections in nairaland are experiencing relative peace and decorum except politics/romance section and the reason is because a misfit has been drafted to anchor it.

My man, I posted a salient point to address this anomaly but I think you weren't fair in your redress
If you're going to have a heated argument with Fried Burger, you're wasting your time. Didn't you see how Mynd kept spewing trash and defending Sexkillz like he's his twin brother. They will defend him no matter what you say.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Freiburger:
Madam, I'm not here to teach you or learn how to write the proper english language from you, get it?
And I'm not here to exchange words with anyone here. I go straight and do my job.
Someone owns this forum, and that person has got every right to decide how his forum should be runned. Its like paying me a visit in my living room and I'm done with the garbages that are coming outta you, of course I 'll ask you to leave, and if after leaving, you come through the window and still continue with the same garbage, I'll be forced to push you out with any weapon I'v got... I'm ashamed of some people's dirty acts I'm seeing here.
Fried Burger, so what's on your mind? you wan ban me? Go ahead! Am yet to get a reply from you on my previous reply about my post you hid. You intentionally hid my post and you're guilty. Allow me to talk i use God name beg you! I no want wahala! angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: If you're going to have a heated argument with Fried Burger, you're wasting your time. Didn't you see how Mynd kept spewing trash and defending Sexkillz like he's his twin brother. They will defend him no matter what you say.
Just cos I showed you the wrong statements you have been posting all around?

Wow
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by donphilopus: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
LastApostle: Sexkillz, hundreds of people here keep insulting you and tarnishing your reputation online if you've got any. I think as a human you've got a little image to redeem if indeed you value self worth.

i don't know why everybody keeps challanging him when he's not the only MOD here, it means something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Someone owns this forum, yes right and for whatever benefit. someone also owns that handle/moniker and the forum owners and contributors must work in pari pasu to achieve its noble objectives and that's where public relations comes in.

Seun should treat every individual here with respect just as they says: the customer is always right/the king and a poor customer relationship could hamper the good of the business. I known seun runs nairaland as a monopolistic enterprise but he should also be aware that the market also has free/entry and exit.

Every handle/moniker on this forum the owner sees it as a patent. An entity that represents the individual right to freedom of association, expression and any clandestine motive to deprive him/her fundamental right of expressions by banning is subtly seen by the individual as a violations of principle. Moreso, if such ban is done out of nepotism.

Kills should adopt another approach to instil confidence on the mind of his teeming followers.

****i hope say I never turn dailynews***

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Picture Of A Man In Pain While Drawing A Local Tattoo On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.