Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (6497 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Onwe101(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hahaha sexkillz again? Chai I knw soon this thread will be closed
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
gbengerswarning: pls you guys should sign up, and login at hackcommunity.com. Free Ethical hackers are present there who would take up nairaland's case and bring it down. pls make sure ur appeal there is covincing enough to warrant attacks, infact paste the link of that complaint thread that is now closed to justify ur grievance and bring nairaland into bad light. i would keep flooding such powerful forums until nairaland is down
seemx Hactivism is our last resought.
comrades, Don't give up on the struggle.
Seun is gona need slyr0x very soon grin
see energy, time and resources you want to make available in bringing another man's business down.
Now you will question God and blame your grandmother when you remain in poverty eating from hand to mouth all your life.
Its not a curse, its a natural law of creation.

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
tawa89: LOL is it not curious that only 1st class tribal bigots are campaigning against this guy? This is the first time eggheader and freeglobe has ever agreed on a subject. It's like sexkills is making life unbearable for them? More grease to your hammer killz.

another deranged unicellular brained organisms.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
gbengerswarning: woe betide the mod that closed the other thread angry angry angry

ℓ  hope they close this too..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by gbengerswarning: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gboliwe:
see energy, time and resources you want to make available in bringing another man's business down.
Now you will question God and blame your grandmother when you remain in poverty eating from hand to mouth all your life.
Its not a curse, its a natural law of creation.
Guy i'av kept my peace enough.
what av i acheived?
i'm tired of being a victim of someone's shortcoming.
lets see how it unfolds.
Eat ur poo. angry angry angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by WildChild00(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
You'd be surprised at how much we take them seriously. Each mod has a right to find out if what a mod did was wrong and it is discussed and settled. Most times, it is just a waste of time

Advise, to you mods, you guys should cultivate the habit of listening to the complains of users, there is no complain that should be seem as stu.pid, with dis Nairaland will be a happy place for all, similarly wen one or two users has been saying a similar stuff able a particular mod, then der should be something wrong, such mod would be called to order by the mgt of nairaland.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

Advise, to you mods, you guys should cultivate the habit of listening to the complains of users, there is no complain that should be seem as stu.pid, with dis Nairaland will be a happy place for all, similarly wen one or two users has been saying a similar stuff able a particular mod, then der should be something wrong, such mod would be called to order by the mgt of nairaland.
And what happens when we look into them and find out that they deserve it. As Semid mentioned, Killz has been scrutinized by the admin and a lot of times his decisions questions but what happened when people just open threads like this cos they have gone against the rules and banned?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
You'd be surprised at how much we take them seriously. Each mod has a right to find out if what a mod did was wrong and it is discussed and settled. Most times, it is just a waste of time
Really, do you have an idea how long complaints have been flooding this section in protest of the Tyranny of Sexkillz? You guys and Seun constantly ignore the complaints and take us for a ride. Does it mean out of over one million nairalanders, no one is deemed fit to replace Sexkillz as moderator?

Nairaland is just a typical scenario of the Nigerian society. smh

3 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sexkillz is an "ENEMY WITHIN"...Seun take note..

He wants †̥o ruin Nland

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Onwe101(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hahaha imposibility is when u see this topic in front page
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Onwe101(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hahaha imposibility is when u see this topic in front page
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Really, do you have an idea how long complaints have been flooding this section in protest of the Tyranny of Sexkillz? You guys and Seun constantly ignore the complaints and take us for a ride. Does it mean out of over one million nairalanders, no one is deemed fit to replace Sexkillz as moderator?

Nairaland is just a typical scenario of the Nigerian society. smh
It is amazing that you think we do nothing about it. Of a million members, how many of them has indicated interest to moderate and are as efficient?

Are you as efficient? Can you handle a thread opened in your honor and filled with insults to your family? As I can remember. You opened one of such recently

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by WildChild00(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
And what happens when we look into them and find out that they deserve it. As Semid mentioned, Killz has been scrutinized by the admin and a lot of times his decisions questions but what happened when people just open threads like this cos they have gone against the rules and banned?

You made measure of wat happens wen people who are banish for various offences, openning thread to drive home there grievances, this is very very real, I must tell you, wat such people does is to creat a new user-id and start spamming other thread, and perhaps putting der old user id as their signature, even the support of other users will not be der, as per wat we are witnessing on this thread, the OP has the full support of more that one, two, name it users, this should be a sign that all is not well.

Final statement, wen any user goes against the laws of nairaland, den such user should be made to face the music.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

You made measure of wat happens wen people who are banish for various offences, openning thread to drive home there grievances, this is very very real, I must tell you, wat such people does is to creat a new user-id and start spamming other thread, and perhaps putting der old user id as their signature, even the support of other users will not be der, as per wat we are witnessing on this thread, the OP has the full support of more that one, two, name it users, this should be a sign that all is not well.

Final statement, wen any user goes against the laws of nairaland, den such user should be made to face the music.
Funny thing is that most of these people come back to open these threads
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is amazing that you think we do nothing about it. Of a million members, how many of them has indicated interest to moderate and are as efficient?

Are you as efficient? Can you handle a thread opened in your honor and filled with insults to your family? As I can remember. You opened one of such recently
..and how many times have you put up an advert for moderators aside from the recent one in almost all the sections?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: ..and how many times have you put up an advert for moderators aside from the recent one in almost all the sections?
Have you heard of the saying "if it ain't broken, don't fix it?" if Sexkillz is so evil and nasty, would the other mods have voted him as the best? I was not even part of that.

The truth is that he has been given a job by the Admin and he does the job well. He is like Maclatunji, you might not like him but that does not change the fact that he is efficient and effective
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by donphilopus: 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Everybody Sexkillz Sexkillz Sexkillz, i suggest this guy should give himself a moratorium to avoid this shame..
Or is he a Pusillanimous
Smh for him
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Have you heard of the saying "if it ain't broken, don't fix it?" if Sexkillz is so evil and nasty, would the other mods have voted him as the best? I was not even part of that.

The truth is that he has been given a job by the Admin and he does the job well. He is like Maclatunji, you might not like him but that does not change the fact that he is efficient and effective
So it's the mods that voted him as "MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2012" and not members? Wonders shall never cease to amaze me! shocked grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: So it's the mods that voted him as "MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2012" and not members? Wonders shall never cease to amaze me! shocked grin

berem mi, abeg skull em all numbskull baldheads.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: So it's the mods that voted him as "MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2012" and not members? Wonders shall never cease to amaze me! shocked grin
The poster of the year os opened on the section that the vote is to be taken. Where should the mod of the year be opened? Politics?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
eggheaders:

If I replied you according to your post, you'd run around saying I insulted you right?

Smh
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
really funny I tell you, Mod's assess themselves by themselves and pat themselves on their backs by themselves. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
eggheaders:

eggy baba! oro yi ma ya mi le nu! No wonder Sexkillz keeps misbehaving after he's been voted moderator of the year by his fellow mods. Ha-ha! I can't fit shout!! grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
The poster of the year os opened on the section that the vote is to be taken. Where should the mod of the year be opened? Politics?

It should be opened in this section. why do we have a General Section if i may ask? Oh Mynd, am highly disappointed at your responses. seriously!! cry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
really funny I tell you, Mod's assess themselves by themselves and pat themselves on their backs by themselves. grin grin grin
LOL! Isn't that amazing? grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: It should be opened in this section. why do we have a General Section if i may ask? Oh Mynd, am highly disappointed at your responses. seriously!! cry

Are Employee of the Month/Year awards decided by customers?

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: It should be opened in this section. why do we have a General Section if i may ask? Oh Mynd, am highly disappointed at your responses. seriously!! cry
You should be disappointed at yours. If you would vote for something or someone, it would make sense to vote based on the right information which includes the activity charts and how well the person has done the job given to him/her.

If such is done here, you don't have the right onformation to vote by which makes the process pointless.

Does the National assembly throw its election process open to the public? Every representative votes and that vote is counted on behalf of that constituency.

You go to the politics section more, I expect that some of that should rub off you
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by donphilopus: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
This Guy gave me a moratorium because of this single Post
Donphilopus: Buhari must be with us till the END of the race, it's TIME for changes, Thank God we've gotten all the necessary THINGS for changes.

I'm an afficionado of APC, the nitty-gritty is that we must surely win the election come 2015, and we need a fabulous Government.

We amalgamated just to achieve a goal, and the goal must be achieved.

PDP would be hapless come 2015, provided we are not disenfranchised.
why should he hide my post and give me a moratorium because of this Post?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

LOL at customers. Are you trying to equate nairaland members to customers? ok, let's say members of this forum are customers as you think, and you are the boss. If 35 percent of customers complain bitterly about a member of staff for his attitude towards customers, Ogugua, as the boss, would you still retain such staff?

If you must know, the customers indirectly gives the best staff such an award because such a staff is customer friendly. So it's either the other moderators voted Sexkillz out of sheer ignorance or they failed to consult the members of this forum for such an award.

4 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
If I replied you according to your post, you'd run around saying I insulted you right?

Smh
if you are saying all these to help justify the looney sexkillz then I can advice you to take that to the marines, I don't know about the op and others but this nairaland juvenile banned me for cautioning his on the manner he was addressing forum users disrespectfully. I don't create dramas when am banned justly, I take it in good faith because I admit I could be troublesome atimes, likewise I can't accept intimidation in whatever form. Meanwhile thanks to the admin for lifting that ban.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by WildChild00(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

To help answer your question, absolutely yes, both the customers and the employers do d voting to determine the employee of the year, u can do some research n get back.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: LOL at customers. Are you trying to equate nairaland members to customers? ok, let's say members of this forum are customers as you think, and you are the boss. If 35 percent of customers complain bitterly about a member of staff for his attitude towards customers, Ogugua, as the boss, would you still retain such staff?
First of all, an employer has confidence in his employees. If he gets complaints about an employee, he/she would investigate the allegations to see if they are true or just spurred by baseless emotions.

Why would someone come to an organisation, break the rules and when he is thrown out, he calls the staff names and files a complaint. This is absurd

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My UBA Mobile App Is Showing Balance Unavailable. How Do I Rectify This? / Man Eating Men ! Clifford Orji's "brother" Innocent Orji Cannibal Kidnappers .ch / FREEMASON: What Is It And Who Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.