Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (6473 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44: @Berem, I can put up your tribal insults that you were banned for too to remind you. Cos I am assuming you forgot instead of saying you are lying
I opened the thread below to protest against the ban because i am not a bigot! That ban was just a clear case of witch hunting.

https://www.nairaland.com/1383596/seuncall-moderator-sexkillz-order
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
How long has it been since was the governor? Does the governor's forum ask the public who should lead them?

Do the public decide who is given the world's best footballer?

The person of the year is an initial affair of the firm and is used to increase the drive of each person working there
Apples and oranges young man. Coaches vote world best footballers and not footballers, any performance rating of governors is done by either the public or media and NOT governors. That's the way it is brother
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
the hell? lwkm. is that the cyber gf? hahahahahaha, no wonder emotion is speaking through her. in the words of Mugabe, shame, shame, shame. SHAME! hahahaha!
i can derive that 1. you are derailing your own complaints thread 2. your post reeks of jealousy.........why would you drag their relationship into this *in mugabe voice* SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME grin grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: LOL! That was the last unjust ban he gave me. Take your time and go through that thread. I never derailed that topic. Infact i complained to a super mod about the ban and posted the link to her. I protested against the ban and i was unbanned. If truely i derailed, i won't complain and I'll quietly serve my ban.I remember Afam banned me for insulting a member and i didn't protest because i know i was guilty.
Do you want me to post the insults you hurled at someone else on that thread? Perhaps you have short term memory and can't remember
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Do you want me to post the insults you hurled at someone else on that thread? Perhaps you have short term memory and can't remember
What the phuck are you saying? was i banned for derailing or insulting a member? You dey form Jack Bauer abi wetin? Come Mynd, abeg park for one corner and stop annoying me with your silly interrogative questions. Don't make me very angry with you! Park well!! angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: LOL! That was the last unjust ban he gave me. Take your time and go through that thread. I never derailed that topic. Infact i complained to a super mod about the ban and posted the link to her. I protested against the ban and i was unbanned. If truely i derailed, i won't complain and I'll quietly serve my ban.I remember Afam banned me for insulting a member and i didn't protest because i know i was guilty.
Did you make this comment on that thread?

berem: It's too early to display your madness! Go and brush your teeth if you want to argue with me.

Do you deserve to be banned for it?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: What the phuck are you saying? was i banned for derailing or insulting a member? You dey form Jack Bauer abi wetin? Come Mynd, abeg park for one corner and stop annoying me with your silly interrogative questions. Don't make me very angry with you! Park well!! angry
Define derailling? When did an insulting post become in line with a thread?

Until you can reply these questions you have no right here
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: i can derive that 1. you are derailing your own complaints thread 2. your post reeks of jealousy.........why would you drag their relationship into this *in mugabe voice* SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME grin grin
I applaud your 'derivation' talents but this is not my thread. I guess the op was banned. its a coincidence I was also banned by the looney, the reason I had to 'hijack' the thread in the absence of the op. I learnt the looney also has a cyber gf, who coincidentally was defending the indefensible here. lol. I just never knew that was the lady. Relationship MUST suck at this level cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:

That was harmless. we all brush in the morning or don't you?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:

Was i banned for that comment? no i wasn't! I have read insults heavier than mine anr the posters weren't banned. It's of no use having an argument with you! I protested against my ban and it was lifted. to hell with whatever you think.

This is my last reply to you!

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I tire o! maybe he uses chewing stick to brush his teeth. grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
and if someone calls you mad it is also "good morning"?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I applaud your 'derivation' talents but this is not my thread. I guess the op was banned, its a coincidence I was also banned by the looney the reason I had to 'hijack' the thread in the absence of the op. I learnt the looney also have a cyber gf, who coincidentally was defending the indefensible here. lol. I just never knew that was the lady. Relationship MUST suck at this level cheesy cheesy cheesy
YET AGAIN YOURE DRAGGING THEIR RELATIONSHIP INTO THIS FIGHT [OR IS HIS 2ND DEFENDANT MYND_44 ALSO HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM] SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME UNTO YOU........... DONT WORRY GOD WILL SOON PROVIDE A BF 4 U..

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44: and if someone calls you mad it is also "good morning"?

Lol if someone uses that exact comment on freeglobe or berem, their reply will be "oh no! I'm not mad, and I've already brushed my teeth. Thank you for your concern sir/ma'am!"

You no know? grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Was i banned for that comment? no i wasn't! I have read insults heavier than mine anr the posters weren't banned. It's of no use having an argument with you! I protested against my ban and it was lifted. to hell with whatever you think.

This is my last reply to you!
So did you forget or you lied?

This is the point I am making, a lot of people come here to say you did nothing when they actually did.

Berem is proof of that. Whose next?

2 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol if someone uses that exact comment on freeglobe or berem, their reply will be "oh no! I'm not mad, and I've already brushed my teeth. Thank you for your concern sir/ma'am!"

You no know? grin
Yes na. Na their way
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by FreeGlobe(f): 6:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: YET AGAIN YOURE DRAGGING THEIR RELATIONSHIP INTO THIS FIGHT [OR IS HIS 2ND DEFENDANT MYND_44 ALSO HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM] SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME UNTO YOU........... DONT WORRY GOD WILL SOON PROVIDE A BF 4 U..
You are now spamming the thread. when wife comes to fight for husband then it becomes a family affair. I guess your prayer applies to you. you need a boyfriend. which straight man answers honey? foh
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

You no know? grin
Ogugua, i have been called names on this forum from a prostitute to an ugly biatch to an obese woman. All that doesn't hurt me a bit! Do you want me to commit suicide because of that?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Ogugua, i have been called names on this forum from a prostitute to an ugly biatch to an obese woman. All that doesn't hurt me a bit! Do you want me to commit suicide because of that?

You're not alone in that. However, no one's talking about you being hurt or committing suicide. The report button is there for a reason. Instead you choose to stoop to their level and retaliate, violating rules in the process.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
FreeGlobe:
You are now spamming the thread. when wife comes to fight for husband then it becomes a family affair. I guess your prayer applies to you. you need a boyfriend. which straight man answers honey? foh
1. you dont have simple sense of reasoning, were your brain cells so dead that you could not deduce that ogugua and mynd are defending their fellow moderator on formal grounds 2. when God finally blesses you with a BF what would you call him [if not baby or honey] maybe you would call him AGAMA LIZARD
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

You're not alone in that. However, no one's talking about you being hurt or committing suicide. The report button is there for a reason. Instead you choose to stoop to their level and retaliate, violating rules in the process.
She did not break any rule. Remember she has never broken a rule that Sexkillz banned her for.

I still have not decided if she is lying or she forgot ooo.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

I have said it times without number i didn't violate any rule. Stop listening to Mynd. If i did, i won't be mad at your man.

Meanwhile, i posted a picture of your look alike in politics section some weeks back . Didn't sexkillz tell you about it? grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: I have said it times without number i didn't violate any rule. Stop listening to Mynd. If i did, i won't be mad at your man.

Meanwhile, i posted a picture of your look alike in politics section some weeks back . Didn't sexkillz tell you about it? grin
Why are you so jittery? She can read the thread herself na.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: I have said it times without number i didn't violate any rule. Stop listening to Mynd. If i did, i won't be mad at your man.

I saw the thread and your posts from that thread and others as well. You did and have.

He told me but I never saw the picture.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Why are you so jittery? She can read the thread herself na.
Dude, stop quoting me! Am done with your sorry azz. allow Ogugua to reply me. angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88:

I saw the thread and your posts from that thread and others as well. You did and have.

He told me but I never saw the picture.
yeah, i removed the picture from the thread since i waited for you to comment. cool
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
See as insults compliments dey fly for this thread! The three of you should stop, before Freiburger or R231 handle you and you open "Call Freiburger/R231 to Order" threads in the Science/Technology section. grin

berem: yeah, i removed the picture from the thread since i waited for you to comment. cool

I was sleeping na. Different time zones lol.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
ogugua88: See as insults compliments dey fly for this thread! The three of you should stop, before Freiburger or R231 handle you and you open "Call Freiburger/R231 to Order" threads in the Science/Technology section. grin

Them for try am for literature grin

Freiburger is already here sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FREEMASON: What Is It And Who Are They? / Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.