Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz (6474 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Petition To Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
eggheaders: Freeglobe, you ain't gonna get any reply from seun or whoever is incharge of making the mods use their brains. The sexkid r.etard gat chronic low self esteem ish. Wondering why any sensible being will place ban that will elapse by 2105 on any handle. He hide a post where i made public his email exchanges with me where he promise to frustrate me out of the politics section. But am in the section posting away with my alternative handle that silly of the good for nothing beast for not banning that handle too. The product of bestiality keep following my handle around, i saw the dull head nematode viewing my car selling thread i was like wtf. The four froggy eyed bitach he is e- dating must be the most unfortunate female homo sapien if the marital fanaties ever materialise. What a shyte douchebag simpleton
This is no longer funny! can you post for us the copy of the mails? WTF!! angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Freiburger or whatever you call your name.why did you hide my post and for what reason? Is this how you guys moderate on this section? for your information, i hardly visit this section. The little time i spend here, i urge you to allow me to freedom of expression.

Nairaland is really going to the dogs!! Sorry for Seun. angry

Eggheaders, I'll advise you to send a copy of the emails sexkillz sent to you to either mukina or seun, that is if seun cares to act. No moderator has any right to intimidate you with incessant bans. I also complained bitterly to Mukina about useless bans i get from sexkillz and my matter was treated fairly. I'll advise you to act and don't relent.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Chaleeee: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Banning pple is bad. Its an abuse of fundamental human rights. Is this the sexkillz guy?
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by homesteady(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
cry shocked
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by yemi2plus(m): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
eggheaders:

this place is not meant for your kind. Get back to the sexuality section created for hyper testosterone ninny like you. Where the re.tard sexkid lords over you mules like a new age idi amin.
all that for me? How to you expect me to understand those Hon. Patrick grammar? Abeg break am down.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: Freiburger or whatever you call your name.why did you hide my post and for what reason? Is this how you guys moderate on this section? for your information, i hardly visit this section. The little time i spend here, i urge you to allow me to freedom of expression.

Eggheaders, I'll advise you to send a copy of the emails sexkillz sent to you to either mukina or seun, that is if seun cares to act. No moderator has any right to intimidate you with incessant bans. I also complained bitterly to Mukina about useless bans i get from sexkillz and my matter was treated fairly. I'll advise you to act and don't relent.

missed you sisi berem to make sense. Pass through your part of lagos today eyeing some of those new estate along isheri-lasu iyana iba axis. Back to the matter, i sent all of them including oam4j the mail conversation only if them go reply tomorrow. Who gives a fvck anymore 73 new handles and still counting make the red bororo dey ban dey go joor.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
yemi2plus:
all that for me? How to you expect me to understand those Hon. Patrick grammar? Abeg break am down.

son, you need a lobotomy like asap. Assu turning nigerian kids to andriod from time immemorial.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
eggheaders:

missed you sisi berem to make sense. Pass through your part of lagos today eyeing some of those new estate along isheri-lasu iyana iba axis. Back to the matter, i sent all of them including oam4j the mail conversation only if them go reply tomorrow. Who gives a fvck anymore 73 new handles and still counting make the red bororo dey ban dey go joor.
I missed you to especially in politics section. you're really missed there seriously. Anyway no mind sexkillz! it's a fight to finish. I stand for ya back gidigba! cool

SAY NO TO TYRANNY!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by yemi2plus(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
eggheaders:

son, you need a lobotomy like asap. Assu turning nigerian kids to andriod from time immemorial.
Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum, we have asseverated for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potentand efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas, disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteism and the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines, high priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents... LOOK AM NOW? If this is indeed true, many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.

1 Like

Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: I missed you to especially in politics section. you're really missed there seriously. Anyway no mind sexkillz! it's a fight to finish. I stand for ya back gidigba! cool

SAY NO TO TYRANNY!! angry

madam mi, am still in the politics section but posting with an alternative and secret moniker. Cos the shytehead keeps banning anything that sounds like me. Do you believe that since the adekunle thread general ban by mukina2 ihave hardly spend 24 withthis moniker without a ban on the politics section.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
eggheaders:

madam mi, am still in the politics section but posting with an alternative and secret moniker. Cos the shytehead keeps banning anything that sounds like me. Do you believe that since the adekunle thread general ban by mukina2 ihave hardly spend 24 withthis moniker without a ban on the politics section.
O ga o! Dis one na real witch hunting! Don't give up bro. don't!! cry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
berem: O ga o! Dis one na real witch hunting! Don't give up bro. don't!! cry

my ban will be over by 20 october. And i will be creating a thread about his attrocities. From my mail exchanges with him, the proof that he edited inno18 signature that shows a link of the unjust ban place on him by sexkid and kasoriek77 post that was edited too and tibal goat included so that he can ban the guy handle. Sis am gonna show him when am back that the politics section his not his place, is calling is with is fellow sexuality section goons.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by addictiv(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2013
[size=14pt]the mods should put a kind of alert that comes up when you are banned, so that you know why you where banned and what you did wrong.....i was banned for days without knowing why i was banned till this moment..i feel this will help us in avoiding repetition of mistakes made either innocently or purposely[/size]
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Mishydoo(m): 12:56am On Sep 29, 2013
^^^^there are 21 rules guiding behaviour here.check them again!
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by free2ryhme: 2:56am On Sep 29, 2013
oneglobe: Seun is becoming the webmaster who doesn't care about his visitors. If so, I'll be the first to leave. I challenge Seun to go through the list of ALL those muted by this immature moderator and confirm if they are in line with his duties. I have seen a million threads asking for him to be relieved from the politics section but seun has turned a blind eye. He is not one of us, we don't know him, he never participates in this section, he is ignorant, why is he moderating us? I feel like punching him in the face right now. Why could a common individual lacking any interest whatsoever decide arbitrarily to order us around? Enough is Enough!

he is immature was else do you expect from an immature
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Gboliwe: 9:11am On Sep 29, 2013
eggheaders: Freeglobe, you ain't gonna get any reply from seun or whoever is incharge of making the mods use their brains. The sexkid r.etard gat chronic low self esteem ish. Wondering why any sensible being will place ban that will elapse by 2105 on any handle. He hide a post where i made public his email exchanges with me where he promise to frustrate me out of the politics section. But am in the section posting away with my alternative handle that silly of the good for nothing beast for not banning that handle too. The product of bestiality keep following my handle around, i saw the dull head nematode viewing my car selling thread i was like wtf. The four froggy eyed bitach he is e- dating must be the most unfortunate female homo sapien if the marital fantasy ever materialise. What a shyte douchebag simpleton
na wa!

undecided
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by 0monnakoda: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2013
get rid of her
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by burkutu: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2013
signed......not just the infantile sexkillz
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2013
So it is true? Few min of registering and i confirmed? Wooow. Hmmmm
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2013
0monnakoda: get rid of her
is sexkillz a female now? No wonder
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Eniqurl(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
yemi2plus: ^ Too much grammar.
Yemi i jez dey siqht u everiwhr sha
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by eggheaders(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2013
Ogbeni blackky view. Eniyan booni long time hope the ninny never ban your handle sha.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2013
I don't ave any Issh, wiv the so Called Sexkillz..(Thank God he doesn't love Football)

But I think, You guys can Settle this Problem wiv him...
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Freiburger(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2013
berem: Freiburger or whatever you call your name.why did you hide my post and for what reason? Is this how you guys moderate on this section? for your information, i hardly visit this section. The little time i spend here, i urge you to allow me to freedom of expression.

Your post was hidden because you quoted a post the was originally hidden, displaying your post along with that kind of a post can only bring about more tension. Barem dont tell me a veteran like you is having problems with understanding how the rules here functions. Madam, lets learn how to do what is right atimes.
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by UjSizzle(f): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Haterz come Haterz go...Killz remain sad undecided grin
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Freiburger:
Your post was hidden because you quoted a post the was originally hidden, displaying your post along with that kind of a post can only bring about more tension. Berem dont tell me a veteran like you is having problems with understanding how the rules here functions. Madam, lets learn how to do what is right atimes.
What the phuck are you saying? Why do you resort to LIES when you know you're at FAULT? I quoted eggheaders, but his post is still NOT HIDDEN. Please go back to the previous page and check. You decided to hide my comment because i quoted him. How pathetic can you be? angry

Point of correction, I am Berem and not Barem. The next time you mispell my name, it won't be funny as you think it is now. angry
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: What the phuck are you saying? Why do you resort to LIES when you know you're at FAULT? I quoted eggheaders, but his post is still NOT HIDDEN. Please go back to the previous page and check. You decided to hide my comment because i quoted him. How pathetic can you be? angry

Point of correction, I am Berem and not Barem. The next time you mispell my name, it won't be funny as you think it is now. angry

Loool.. But ma, seriously, U just ave to take it easy.. THIS is Nairaland, U gonna ave Hypertension if u take anytin here serious..
Re: Sign A Petition To SACK Sexkillz by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bimfo:

Loool.. But ma, seriously, U just ave to take it easy.. THIS is Nairaland, U gonna ave Hypertension if u take anytin here serious..
am not trying to take anything serious.am just trying to point out his flaws. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Barack Obama On Four Different Hair Cuts / I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / Picture Of A Man In Pain While Drawing A Local Tattoo On His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.