Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23881 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by taharqa: 9:30am On Sep 29, 2013
jmaine: Eeya! such a pitiful tears of a sinking man . . . .
A COWARD, more like.... My Brvda, how ya sunday boo??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by obayaya(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: What is Rotimi Amaechi problem? He declared war against the Presidenta, PDP,Wike, PEJ, Rivers Police Command, Ijaws, South South, South East and Rivers people. He's playing a northern script, but his script isn't working.

Don't drag GEJ into NGF crisis
Don't drag GEJ into Soku Oil Well. For aviodance of doubt, Solku Oil well contention started long ago even before Bayelsa was created. It was a case between today's bayelsa and the Kalabari people. Yet it never brought animosity between the two tribes. Don't play politics with it.
Since you want to ignore the Riv. Pol Comm, then provide yourslf ADC and CSO.
If you want to die, die and we won't miss you. IDIOTa

As an Ijaw and Rivers Indigen I can BOLDLY say that the entire SS and SE see you(Amaechi) as a traitor and basta.ard.
Be not be deceived, in Jonathan we trust.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock AT ALL

permit me to call you a foo.l. no offence.. if because Goodluck is from the south south, then he shouldn't be questioned by southerners when he errs, then I fear for this country.

and I fear for you my friend.. cos you will remain unemployed carrying the Niger delta banner on empty stomach.

it's time for Nigeria to free itself from the clutches of mediocrity and it starts with you.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jmaine: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2013
taharqa: A COWARD, more like.... My Brvda, how ya sunday boo??

well spent playing the bug filled FIFA 14 after a solemn time in church grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Kanwulia: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2013
Brimmie:

Am interested in your story. How did you lose your Virginity?? undecided

By 2 UNIBEN SOUTH-SOUTH BOYZ! cool
One started and the other finished! cool
Yup! I wuzzzz SUPER-TIGHT! Original TEAR-RUBBER. No pun intended! cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2013
I thought this man can never be scared.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Chimdim: 9:48am On Sep 29, 2013
politics
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by obayaya(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Clerverly: Jonathan would regret all these if anything happened to Amaechi, but it would be too late because Nigerians will hold him responsible.

My advice to Amaechi, please contract out your own security to a private firm as Ngige did during Obasanjo's onslaught. Buy heavy amoured vechicles and reduce your public appearances. I am very sure you would laugh last, when the chips are down. They would later come crying for you to act as a power broker.

thank you my brother.. PDP in anambra is still suffering the aftereffects of obasanjo's onslaught on Ngige. I fear the same thing can happen in rivers state. Amaechi is still governor and he still has control over a lot the states political infrastructures. And come 2015, maybe GEJ will be singing a different song.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
I bet that is your source.unverified piece published by a Media becomes a source of reference. I was expecting something more convincing and not a storyline. Thanks as you keep digging for that record of yours.

Admit it, not only do you not posses an iota of objectivity, you also lack the tools of analysis required to qualify an allegation - no matter how lowly or misplaced this might be. What is worse, you arrogate a level of an inordinate amount of importance to yourself. angry
Keep on hoping and waiting for the broadcast to be beamed to you live. Nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Mrniceguyjohn(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2013
y are u telling me
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kross01(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Admit it, not only do you not posses an iota of objectivity, you also lack the tools of analysis required to qualify an allegation - no matter how lowly or misplaced this might be. What is worse, you arrogate a level of an inordinate amount of importance to yourself. angry
Keep on hoping and waiting for the broadcast to be beamed to you live. Nonsense.

And for me to be objective and also possess the required tools of analysis I have to accept an ALLEGATION by a group which clearly exhibits political under tone to be true? Even when I know fully well that Nestoil despite being an indigenous firm is a very big multinational that was built through someone's hard work, I refuse to accept that sir and please just because I'm not on your side shouldn't give rise to your mild jabs. Thanks
Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for that record that shows how GEJ is an interested party in Nestoil

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by amarudeen(m): 10:02am On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: What is Rotimi Amaechi problem? He declared war against the Presidenta, PDP,Wike, PEJ, Rivers Police Command, Ijaws, South South, South East and Rivers people. He's playing a northern script, but his script isn't working.

Don't drag GEJ into Soku Oil Well. For aviodance of doubt, Solku Oil well contention started long ago even before Bayelsa was created. It was a case between today's bayelsa and the Kalabari people. Yet it never brought animosity between the two tribes. Don't play politics with it.

As an Ijaw and Rivers Indigen I can BOLDLY say that the entire SS and SE see you(Amaechi) as a traitor and basta.ard.

Plz define traitor

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2013
I don't really care about their fights and who is right or wrong. I am happy at least one of the so-called leaders is now feeling what every other Nigerians feel on daily basis, when it comes to security. I just wish some how they will taste their bitter pills one after the other, maybe that would remind them that they are still human and start acting right.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Youngzedd(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2013
This thing this man dey no be life Ooo.

Too much fear of the unknown.

If na like this Governors life is, let me remain a businessman.

@Amaechi or whatever, it's better you run for your life than being a Governor.

There must have been an attempt that made him to scream loud.

Na oga GEJ hold your life self
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by camelus: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Clerverly: Jonathan would regret all these if anything happened to Amaechi, but it would be too late because Nigerians will hold him responsible.

My advice to Amaechi, please contract out your own security to a private firm as Ngige did during Obasanjo's onslaught. Buy heavy amoured vechicles and reduce your public appearances. I am very sure you would laugh last, when the chips are down. They would later come crying for you to act as a power broker.
@ Ops who will give him Clearance for those Armoured Vehicle to operate,Ur a Joker !
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nuvally: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Rotimi pls, stop making it look like Jesus drove on a limousine!...You are already Dead and Gone away!..The least thing you need now is pity. #shey na president u wan contest for?..go to d gym dude, build up ur brains. This is politics,and if u're still chilling out,U're on a long thing.

GEJ abeg sir, Amaechi no b threat at all...Let's finish the BIG BOSS first
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by goody36: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.

Your post shows your poor upbringing and your not having respect for elders and people in authority.President Jonathan is not your age mate and naturally should be respected by you.He ois your President whether you like it or not.
Why Call the President names?May God have mercy on you.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by goody36: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.

Your post shows your poor upbringing and your not having respect for elders and people in authority.President Jonathan is not your age mate and naturally should be respected by you.He is your President whether you like it or not.
Why Call the President names?May God have mercy on you.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by exeasy(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2013

some people jst say anytin in their mouth without reasoning abt it....and here you are calling yourself a rivers indigene...are you sure u are from 9jeria..mtchew GEJ pathetic bee angry

some people jst say anytin in their mouth without reasoning abt it....and here you are calling yourself a rivers indigene...are you sure u are from 9jeria..mtchew GEJ pathetic bee

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Jancross: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2013
AMEACH is a chiki boy.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2013
You see, sometimes i keep wondering if Amaechi is talking about this same Rivers state where person dey. He is a very funny man but now his comedy is turning pathetic, is it not this same Rivers whr people are complaining that Amaechi stopped working immediately he won 2nd term ? He talks too much and ive always said his mouth will put him in trouble one day. If people should observe very well, his fellow travellers in the G7 group hardly say anything but are fighting their cause quietly, why cant this boy of a man follow that wise path ? Many people who dont know the nearest bus parks in their states to ph have suddenly become experts in Rivers affairs just because Amaechi doesnt like their common enemy Gej isokay. Amaechi na rugged akpa man, nobody has confronted him about the ignoble role he played with his boss Odili while he served as speaker in the Rivers state HA but one day breeze go blow and fowl yansh go show, in the mean time pls complete the multi billion naira monorail to nowhere for your people make we take am snap picture

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by sirugos(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

SOKU OIL WELLS
u are so on point... Nestoil won the contract to build the almighty spec gbaran phase 2• now that I know the reason why the project has been delaying
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by sunny63(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Silence is d best answer given 2 a f**l lyk amaechi.I luv my president 4 who he is,Amaechi ur plans can nt work if u lyk cry 4m portharcut 2 USA,we all knw who u r

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by JamesLucia: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2013
does it mean that no one should oppose a government even if d government is bad or is it a crime for a person to choose whom he/she wants to support? pls lets grow up n stop imposing things on people

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by franksunny(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
sentiment things,we know the truth jor. though Ameachi is not a saint, GEJ,PET, IGP, NBU, WIKE and their parrots are on the same side of the pendulum.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by franksunny(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by JamesLucia: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=Mogidi]

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would
have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it.
Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency.

can u pls vividly and in detail tell us what Amechi has committed to warrant this?
Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO
SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
[/quote]
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
And for me to be objective and also possess the required tools of analysis I have to accept an ALLEGATION by a group which clearly exhibits political under tone to be true? Even when I know fully well that Nestoil despite being an indigenous firm is a very big multinational that was built through someone's hard work, I refuse to accept that sir and please just because I'm not on your side shouldn't gives rise to your mild jabs. Thanks

This is not about accepting any allegation. This is about being open enough to weigh up what most neutral observers will find worrying.
You would note that at no point did I certify the letter written by NNPC staff as incontrovertible proof of Demdem's allegation. Unlike your firm assertion here about Nestoil which removes any degree of culpability, however, I qualified the information as "troubling".

Some of us are not shackled by blind solidarity because of our level of exposure. I regularly criticize corrupt public officials, who happen to be members of my family right here on NL, mainly because I see the larger picture. No one - I repeat - no one should be above reproach or scrutiny on matters relating to corruption.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
jmaine: Eeya! such a pitiful tears of a sinking man . . . .

On the contrary dude, he just boxed his persecutors to a tight corner. At least they won't make attempts on his life now. You wan make the whole suspect GEJ, Wike, Odili, Mbu, Insincere9gerian, Taharqa, Billyonaire et al wink grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Pasca07: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2013
@mogidi abi na nogidi how dare u compare obasanjo/buhari with that bloody civilian Jonathan?pls shoe get size oooo
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by JamesLucia: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=obayaya]

permit me to call you a foo.l. no offence.. if because Goodluck is from
the south south, then he shouldn't be questioned by southerners when he
errs, then I fear for this country.

and I fear for you my friend.. cos you will remain unemployed carrying
the Niger delta banner on empty stomach.
it's time for Nigeria to free itself from the clutches of mediocrity and
it starts with you.

thank u very much come to think of it, what is d gain fighting for ur brother when he is busy flogging u all d time?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by shejane: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2013
All dis war btw Gej nd Ameachi started wen Ameachi said no 2 Gej ova Soku oil

Ameachi may b bad bt for d fact he didt sell his pple's birthrite jus 2b frends wt Gej shows he's really an Ekwelle man

Many govs wil nt even say anytin nd watch his pple's rite take away 4m dem

Even thou Ameachi wil nt b gov forever, he stil fought 4 der rite

Gej is really a millitant

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by misterjosh(m): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost: Nigerians are the daftest people on earth! To think that some people still believe Amaechi's lies and drama is unbelievable. Anyway, the sane ones in this country know Amaechi for what he is. A drowning man consumed by his ambition and determined to achieve it at all cost! Stewpid fellow!
Nd u think dat u urself r smart shey? U'r very wrong if dats ur thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi Political Thugs AKA Sara-Suka Arrested By Police & Weapons Recovered / Maria Oredola Igbinedion Is Dead / Buhari Lays Wreath For Fallen Kenyan Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.