Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23709 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
talktimi: demdem cant cough without insultin people sha.

There is no insult in that post. I asked a question.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by OdionOdion: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not long ago a smart handsome young man visited his grand mother village and because of the kindness,generosity and hospitaliity of the people,a well grounded reception was held in his honour to receive one of their illustrious daughter's son.The elders,youths and women were all present. As the ceremony was already in progress and introduction of guests were made beginning from the oldest man in the Village,the illustrious son got up from his seat saying if the ugly illitrate old is your head,I will remain in this village to rather be your head,Like a joke he headed towards the elderly man pronto-started dragging him over all the space against every appeal and pleading made on behalf of the old man..When it become obvious to the old man that the smart handsome young man was out to humilate and openly disgrace him ,he quitely grabbed his manhood and blockose That was what ended the fight.Please President Goodluck Jonathan,whatever you need to do to make the Obstinate,sturborn and recacitrant GOV Amaechi to realise that you are the elected President of Nigeria do it fast.Gov Amaechi Have seen anything yet

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by tomwealth: 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ think Rotimi is calling our able president a murderer, so he should causioned. He lack confident and respect!
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Beetwo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: What is Rotimi Amaechi problem? He declared war against the Presidenta, PDP,Wike, PEJ, Rivers Police Command, Ijaws, South South, South East and Rivers people. He's playing a northern script, but his script isn't working.

Don't drag GEJ into NGF crisis
Don't drag GEJ into Soku Oil Well. For aviodance of doubt, Solku Oil well contention started long ago even before Bayelsa was created. It was a case between today's bayelsa and the Kalabari people. Yet it never brought animosity between the two tribes. Don't play politics with it.
Since you want to ignore the Riv. Pol Comm, then provide yourslf ADC and CSO.
If you want to die, die and we won't miss you. IDIOTa

As an Ijaw and Rivers Indigen I can BOLDLY say that the entire SS and SE see you(Amaechi) as a traitor and basta.ard.
Be not be deceived, in Jonathan we trust.

No Vacancy in Aso Rock AT ALL

u re bastard and lot son of d land, if u think ur momo GEJ will returns come 2015 is better for u to wake up from ur dream, shege yaro. Nigerian gave u people d minority opportunity and ur oga Bleep it up, we 'll Bleep him out come 2015 so that u can continue not to ve shoes, shege barawo.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by CastleandGreen: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Beetwo:

u re bastard and lot son of d land, if u think ur momo GEJ will returns come 2015 is better for u to wake up from ur dream, shege yaro. Nigerian gave u people d minority opportunity and ur oga Bleep it up, we 'll Bleep him out come 2015 so that u can continue not to ve shoes, shege barawo.
You are really a son of a bitch! And incase you don‘t know, in 2015 we will return GEJ to Aso Rock. So you better leave with it clown.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Lushgreen: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Whose image is being tarnished here? How is Earnest image tarnished by having retardeen as part of his core investors? Infact its even a plus for him if they continue to do their business within the rules, so what's ur problem?
Are u expecting Nestoil to come out and publicly declare who owns them or u expect NTA to broadcast it for u to believe?

Demdem,

Lots of folks on NL work in the oil industry so don't assume whatever you say would be accepted as facts cos you know nothing.

Rumours of ownership is pretty common in the industry and you can't bank on such rumours.

You are a mere worker, a tool in the hands of the elite so don't come here to say what you are not completely sure of.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by cjrane: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
tomwealth: Ȋ̝̊̅‎​ think Rotimi is calling our able president a murderer, so he should causioned. He lack confident and respect!

I think Amaechi is an animal.He should stop playing a game of distraction and account for more than $20 billion dollars he received for Rivers State development,which has disappeared without a trace.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by hanzofresh: 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the " balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.

learn to have respect for your leaders. Dont show us how uncultured ur background is. People dat talk dis way make the worst of leaders. Get a Life
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Bushdiri(m): 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
You are a foolish man for calling GEJ murderous.
malc619: I think GEJ is making every effort to compromise Amaechi's safety and to take his life.

GEJ is a murderous fellow.

cool

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Brimmie:

Am interested in your story. How did you lose your Virginity?? undecided

ROFLMAO
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Pribo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
My question has remained unanswered all along. If Amaechi is truly a crusader for good governance as he wants us to believe why did he not show it in Odili's government where he was speaker for 8 years? I wish he would listen to the voice of reason for once. He makes enemies for himself with his unguarded utterance every day. Truly his major problem is him and the solution lies with him. I feel for my Gov'nor.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
CastleandGreen:
You are really a son of a bitch! And incase you don‘t know, in 2015 we will return GEJ to Aso Rock. So you better leave with it clown.
Thank you. Naturally I ignore such kind of people. When GEJ return to Aso Rock in 2015, make them do their worst.

We shall repay them in million fold.

No Vacancy In Aso Rock AT ALL
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
hanzofresh:

learn to have respect for your leaders. Dont show us how uncultured ur background is. People dat talk dis way make the worst of leaders. Get a Life
Ignore demdem, the clown is a bitter Tinubu and Buhari asslicker.... he takes pride in being a phool.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lushgreen:

Demdem,

Lots of folks on NL work in the oil industry so don't assume whatever you say would be accepted as facts cos you know nothing.

Rumours of ownership is pretty common in the industry and you can't bank on such rumours.

You are a mere worker, a tool in the hands of the elite so don't come here to say what you are not completely sure of.
Demdem is a clown
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jonathan cannot save you from yourself, so there is not much he can do since you have chosen to self-destruct. However, I trust that Mr. President would ensure that you receive a befitting burial when you kill yourself with your toxicity - hopefully sooner than later. Anuofia.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by smemud(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
some people no get sense
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by manmade(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Demdem,

Please provide some additional information on this particular oil deal. For historical purposes, it is important we catalogue ALL the events that have brought us to this point.
eGuerrilla u dey fall my hand why are u asking Demdaft of all people to provide information on soku oil deal and u rightly think his brain is developed enough to handle that? I believed not ,the only thing the young Daft knows is to insult Gej and we shall see where it will get him .
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by manmade(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
smemud: some people no get sense
e.g Demdem and malc619
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by taonaf2012: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
we no some of u are paid to speak for d fool piloting the affair of this nation. but beware dt ur generation will suffer for ur deeds. babboons
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by manmade(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi, Jonathan no be your Papa if you die you die be dat.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by goody36: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Where were u when Obj was called gorilla?
Have not seen ur criticism here when peeps call buhari and tinubu names.
Now that retardeen is aving his turn u are fuming.
I think u are daft.

You are worse than whatever you call me.It is very clear between the both of us, who is sane and more reasonable.Continue calling your President names,maybe that way your preferred candidate will win 2015 in your dream.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Obj suceeded for kalu because he isn't smart politically and his utmost Desire to remain in the killer party even after he formed his party. Can u say the same for Tinubu?
you cant say Kalu isnt smart politically, we can only say he was just naive thinking he could successfully challenge federal might without consequences some of which were the withdrawal of his airlines' operating license and corruption charges which he couldn't escape from and its the same mistake Amaechi is making now i.e you cant fight the fg with dirty hands, they have a lot of things to nail you down with that aside i dont know in what context youre talking about Tinubu but everyone knows he's a sagacious politician who can only be underestimated at own peril
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Ayed44: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Johnson Elex: ...YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL
That is quite outrageous, son. U don't call a person a fool just because he expressed his views which is different frm yours. If u hav a different views frm his, just express it without insulting others.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jojoki: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
All what I know is that their nothing that have a beginning without an end, surely whether Jonathan or Ameachi the film they acting now will be a story for all tomorrow.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Six11(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Can you see clearly why state Governors want a state police?

If anything happens to that Governor, you, I mean U (GEJ) will rot in jail. Call your brother, make personal sacrifices and make peace with him and according to law of nature, he will respect you in retrospect. Mr President, be an example b/c 150 million especially young people are looking at you and you are not democratic. U are not my President anymore. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by hartboma79: 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona: .

Undoubtedly, the 'roforofo' between President Jonathan and Governor Amaechi emanated from oil well control/allocation, prior to 2011 elections. Who will forgo oil well without a fight? grin May God help these two brothers!

Smart Amaechi!! grin Should Amaechi suffer harm or die today, guess who the prime suspects would be?
Ur Father so u 2 no get respect 4 D President
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
hartboma79: Ur Father so u 2 no get respect 4 D President
Na U de answer the nitwit. When we begin deal with Amaechi the traitor we go see wetin d jihadist go do
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 6:57am On Sep 30, 2013
Lushgreen:

Demdem,

Did u say mere worker? To who?
Kindly shut ur trap if u have nothing to say. I have stated what I know and don't need ur kind to confirm such.
Nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:01am On Sep 30, 2013
hanzofresh:

U mean the glutonous leader that ate a billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty?
Are u ok?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Ignore demdem, the clown is a bitter Tinubu and Buhari asslicker.... he takes pride in being a phool.

Actually am not bitter because of these ones. Just delight making a mockery of u hypocrites. What is good for Tinubu is also good for Ebele Jonathan Retardeen.
Checkmate. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2013
barcanista: Demdem is a clown

What about ur seeds?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2013
manmade: eGuerrilla u dey fall my hand why are u asking Demdaft of all people to provide information on soku oil deal and u rightly think his brain is developed enough to handle that? I believed not ,the only thing the young Daft knows is to insult Gej and we shall see where it will get him .

Manfool, u can see u have the moniker demdem in ur Sig. Chai, its surely giving u nightmares. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zaria Massacre: President Buhari’s Unsettling, Disquieting Silence / Photos Of Victims Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast / Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.