Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23706 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Izontubo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
talktimi: You see, sometimes i keep wondering if Amaechi is talking about this same Rivers state where person dey. He is a very funny man but now his comedy is turning pathetic, is it not this same Rivers whr people are complaining that Amaechi stopped working immediately he won 2nd term ? He talks too much and ive always said his mouth will put him in trouble one day. If people should observe very well, his fellow travellers in the G7 group hardly say anything but are fighting their cause quietly, why cant this boy of a man follow that wise path ? Many people who dont know the nearest bus parks in their states to ph have suddenly become experts in Rivers affairs just because Amaechi doesnt like their common enemy Gej isokay. Amaechi na rugged akpa man, nobody has confronted him about the ignoble role he played with his boss Odili while he served as speaker in the Rivers state HA but one day breeze go blow and fowl yansh go show, in the mean time pls complete the multi billion naira monorail to nowhere for your people make we take am snap picture

Lmao.....

Ameachi is just crying like a baby....

When him die shey him go rest abi!?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
DeCleff: If GEJ is truly fighting Ameachi for defending the wealth of Rivers State, then all those Rivers people whom GEJ are using are all enemies of the state and her people.

Trying to do the same thing to Rivers State was done to Cross River State just because of an individual is a demonstration of hatred and wickedness against Rivers people. Although, am not sure that Cross River State lost their oil wells to Akwa Ibom state due to the hatred for their gov.

GEJ should play his politics and leave Rivers wealth alone because Peter Odili was pushed out of the 2007 presidentials race and he(GEJ) was picked even when he wasn't interested. Odili didn't cause any havoc in Bayelsa or Rivers but he accepted it in good fate.

So, GEJ should not see Aso Rock as his birthright because he can only occupy it for just 8 years.
the soku oil wells after 2006 boundary adjustment belongs to bayelsa dats the truth. Was gej the president or vice in 2006? The same boundary adjusment allocated majority of cross river oil wells to Akwa ibom
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

He has actually boxed himself into a hole. grin

Infact, he has helped to put the idea into the heads of those who would love to do it for free self! grin

By the time the film ends, Amaechi will be a squashed potato! grin grin grin

That's exactly why Oga Jona would be protecting him because he (Oga Jona) would be the prime suspect in the eyes of the public should anything happen to Amaechi. Imagine Amaechi 'thrown overboard today', the outcry that would follow it would do a lot of political damage to Oga Jona's second term dream.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by JohnsonElex(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The Amaechi i know is a yellow snake. And i think the time is now to decapitate that snake. Even when PEJ is no longer on the scene, you still want to draw her out at evry given opportunity by mentioning her name in all your interviews.
Amaechi you remain a SERPENT and shall continuosly be treated as one.
...YOU MUST BE A BIG FOOL
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by JohnsonElex(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
utumunta: Amaechi reminds me of one of my childhood friends; he keeps crying while dealing you dirty blows. What is Amaechi fighting for? Please let him tell Nigerians.
Amaechi is trying to mobilise people against the President and to discredit the decision of the Supreme court in the event it goes against him. If the court rules in his favour, we shall see an end to all these fights.
...SORRY WHEN DID THEY DISCHAGER YOU?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by ochukoccna: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
The president and his men should thread softly because history consumes those who fail to learn from it
What we see playing out today is a very similar parallel to our first republic politics where federal might was actively used to oppress and suppress the AG in the SW
Eventually 'Operation Wetie' led to 2 coups and the civil war
If GEJ dedicated half the energy used in hounding Amaechi to working, Nigeria would be a far better place.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by namdyz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kanwulia: If you are killed sir, you will die for nothing!
Just like ABIOLA, IGE and a host of others.

Start practicing dear sir! kiss
You are on the right track sir! Pleading with your KILLER-CONTRACTOR in advance!!!! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che
just as u'll also die 4 notin! Idio.....#
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
nokingasgod:

And guess who will prosecute the prime suspects?...

The Nigerian electorate will prosecute the prime suspects on the election day. grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Big liar! Show me where Tinubu insulted OBJ? SHow me where Tinubu tried to use the govs to fight OBJ? Show me where Tinubu Was going around Nigeria and America, trying to malign OBJ?

You are always a liar and you cannot change. It is in your blood! You learnt it from fools like El Rufai! No wonder they are your heros! cheesy

It's only flat heads and "oyel" infected brains that keeps on saying Amaechi is insulting Retardeen. That's not so. Both are simply playing politics within themselves hoping one will succumb for the other.
Only fools talks about respect when its not earned.
Tinubu stood out during Obj presidency, likewise Kalu. Both tends to attack Obj every now and then when they were in govt.
Am quite sure u were busy sucking breasts then for u not to know all what tgat transpired then.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
nwekesimon68: Then wat wil hapqen happen?

A lot is at stake. 2015 elections et al. wink
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

The easiest thing to do in todays world is to sit in front of your PC or use your BB phone and make baseless accusations and spew crap! No one will take your beer parlour gossip serious. grin grin grin

Shut ur trap Goon. Believe whatever, that's ur cup of tea.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by basilo101: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
If public sympathy could not save Biafra, i wonder hw it will work 4 amaechi. Bluff is no substitute 4 bullets .... Soyinka
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Forwetinnah: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hmmnn..he's now afraid of the people on the streets, people like Asari I suppose cheesy , who do we hold responsible if anything happens to GEJ then? Ameachi, tell us. Dude go do chomthing finish then be the 1st to chout 'I no follow o!'. Your supporters don't want you to back down so forge ahead. If you were sensible, you would have learnt from Odili, but you're there forming Brave Heart with the FG, forgetting that the FG isn't GEJ alone.. Sorry!
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by TechyGuy: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
nokingasgod:

Think your name suggests that of an individual who is a technology freak and capable of using technology to unravel mysteries, a serious mind not given to frivolities. If this is true, I found it difficult to reconcile the thought-process of you convincingly accusing me of having a dual-personality with that of a supposed ''TechyGuy''

Of all the meaningful and profitable vices and past times in the world, having 2 nom de plumes on a forum like Nairaland is definitely not and will never be an option. Let's always cross-check our facts over and over and avoid making preposterous allegations, it could be very dangerous!

Yea, a tech enthusiast, student, teacher, pro, or whatever you call it, but also discuss politics, that's not dual personality.
So, are you Demdem?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
like i said,i hate it when people peddle falsehood just to tarnish another's image. what has Nestoil's rerouting of gas lines from kolo creek to soku(which is an SPDC contract signed in july this year) got to do with GEJ being an interested party in Nestoil? asides the fact that Nestoil is the biggest beneficiary of the local content act in the O &G industry which is understandably so, what other thing can you possibly accuse those guys of? you didnt need to get to the creek to know what Nestoil is doing, here is what they are doing.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/business-package/2012-10-29-11-35-35/energy/item/16224-nestoil-wins-shell-nigeria%E2%80%99s-pipeline-contract.html
thank you

Whose image is being tarnished here? How is Earnest image tarnished by having retardeen as part of his core investors? Infact its even a plus for him if they continue to do their business within the rules, so what's ur problem?
Are u expecting Nestoil to come out and publicly declare who owns them or u expect NTA to broadcast it for u to believe?
What u believe is none of my business and am not in the business of convincing u.
Gone are the days of such activities of mine on this forum. Ur calling it falsehood does not make it such.
No image is being tarnished here by stating what I know. U have chosen not to believe, so be it, now get off my back.
By the way, kolo gas to SOKU has been signed and work commenced far before July this year. Engineering started far before what was stated in this daily. Also, when one is on ground, u will get better and more info than just brandishing tribune or vanguard.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
TechyGuy:

You sure have dual personality, one the is uncouth (Demdem) and this more refined you. I prefer this moniker to your other monikers, you may be taken seriously when your posts are without curse words like when you post as Demdem.

Techfool, no doubt the moniker demdem will hunt u to ur grave miserably.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
cyril10: Demdem and co should be civil enough when discussing JEG please, God is watching

Are ur fellow goons ever civil when they discuss other leaders like Fashola, Aregbesola, Tinubu, Buhari, Rochas etc who all have better brains than the kaikai infected one from otuope?
Where is ur complaint as regards that?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by andyanders: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kanwulia: If you are killed sir, you will die for nothing!
Just like ABIOLA, IGE and a host of others.

Start practicing dear sir! kiss
You are on the right track sir! Pleading with your KILLER-CONTRACTOR in advance!!!! grin

Mu Che Che Che Che Che

Let Amaechi go and make amends with these PDP killers if he wants to be alive because Abiola tried it and never saw tomorrow. Fayoshe tried it and never stayed to rule Ekiti State. PDP are bunch of occultic men with no conscience.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
mojounited:

@Demdem, I had the opportunity to work for a key contractor (won't mention company's name) in SHELL's Gbaran Ubie Integrated Oil and Gas Project and according the contract agreement and scope of work based on detailed project technical specification, Gas from NAG/AG wells (Etelebou, Kolo Creek, Zarama and Koroama wells) via various pipe/flowlines are gathered at Sokou Manifold and routed to the Central Processing Facility (CPF Site) in Gbaran for processing before being exported to Bonny/NLNG Terminals.

Hence, gas being passed into Sokou Manifold is SHELL (Client's specification) and has absolutely nothing to do with the Presidency or who/whatever you were pointing to...

Does the above( which I believe its true) nullify the fact that Retardeen has substantial interest in the company? I don't think so.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
nokingasgod:

Think your name suggests that of an individual who is a technology freak and capable of using technology to unravel mysteries, a serious mind not given to frivolities. If this is true, I found it difficult to reconcile the thought-process of you convincingly accusing me of having a dual-personality with that of a supposed ''TechyGuy''

Of all the meaningful and profitable vices and past times in the world, having 2 nom de plumes on a forum like Nairaland is definitely not and will never be an option. Let's always cross-check our facts over and over and avoid making preposterous allegations, it could be very dangerous!

Chap is a goon, free him.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Noblechyk:
It is disgusting how far people can go to celebrate lies. Imagine d president having interest in Nestoil that has interest in a consortium that lost out in power privatisation. It doesn't add up.

It's strategic. Losing out in one, and gaining many others later. Be smart.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
nwekesimon68: pls wat is amechi fighting for? If not to add more oil well to the ones he had b4?

Are they Amaechis wells or Rivers Wells?
Ooo, so u think when Amaechi leaves office in 2yrs time, he will take them with him eh grin
U sound like a clown. Are u?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by glolevi: 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
And the government is open His shoulder..........................Gov Amaechi please learn to respect Mr. President and stop unguarded utterances going forward.
This is my humble advise for you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by ShineuEye: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi's days are numbered.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by tolurainbow(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

You APC touts sit in Lagos there and talk nonsense all day. You think by insulting GEJ, it will change anything. Those days have passed. Your tribalism will not move us anymore. This is a new dawn. Deal with it! grin
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by tolurainbow(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

You APC touts sit in Lagos there and talk nonsense all day. You think by insulting GEJ, it will change anything. Those days have passed. Your tribalism will not move us anymore. This is a new dawn. Deal with it! grin
shut up village f.o.o.l blind ediot .. embarassed
theoctopus:

grin
shut up village f.o.o.l blind ediot .. sad
theoctopus:

shut up village f.o.o.l blind ediot .. embarassed
theoctopus:

grin
shut up village f.o.o.l blind ediot ..
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by fortunejum: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
They are yet to tell us the truth.[/size][size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Izon-tubo:

Lmao.....

Ameachi is just crying like a baby....

When him die shey him go rest abi!?
tah ! Nobody wants to kill him, he's just an attention seeking cry baby. Imagine a thug who cant account for the ADC assigned to him yet he's complaining again that the ig doesnt want to give him protection.. His case is too small, he should ask Orji Kalu how Obasanjo made him irrelevant in naija politics
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Are they Amaechis wells or Rivers Wells?
Ooo, so u think when Amaechi leaves office in 2yrs time, he will take them with him eh grin
U sound like a clown. Are u?
demdem cant cough without insultin people sha.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
talktimi: tah ! Nobody wants to kill him, he's just an attention seeking cry baby. Imagine a thug who cant account for the ADC assigned to him yet he's complaining again that the ig doesnt want to give him protection.. His case is too small, he should ask Orji Kalu how Obasanjo made him irrelevant in naija politics

Obj suceeded for kalu because he isn't smart politically and his utmost Desire to remain in the killer party even after he formed his party. Can u say the same for Tinubu?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
He that the gods wishes to kill they first make mad

It is obvious that the gods have finally sealed Amaechi's fate, the guy is now raving mad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake / Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) / Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.