Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23705 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:12am On Sep 30, 2013
goody36:

You are worse than whatever you call me.It is very clear between the both of us, who is sane and more reasonable.Continue calling your President names,maybe that way your preferred candidate will win 2015 in your dream.

Iidiot, u have issues calling Jonathan names but y don't have issues with calling other leaders names. What an hopeless hypocrite.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:16am On Sep 30, 2013
talktimi: you cant say Kalu isnt smart politically, we can only say he was just naive thinking he could successfully challenge federal might without consequences some of which were the withdrawal of his airlines' operating license and corruption charges which he couldn't escape from and its the same mistake Amaechi is making now i.e you cant fight the fg with dirty hands, they have a lot of things to nail you down with that aside i dont know in what context youre talking about Tinubu but everyone knows he's a sagacious politician who can only be underestimated at own peril

Naive, not smart politically, all na the same thing. Agreed, u don't fight with dirty hands and that explains Tinubus success. Yet to see any dirt on Amaechi so far so he may succeed.
Bottom line, u can fight FG and suceed if u do it right.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Lushgreen: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Demdem:

Did u say mere worker? To who?
Kindly shut ur trap if u have nothing to say. I have stated what I know and don't need ur kind to confirm such.
Nonsense.

You can rant all you want.
I will never descend to your level where insults and rumours are a way of life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Lushgreen:

U are the one talking rubbish. Meddling into what u don't know. So because u are a worker for some elite, it automatically means its so for all.
Stick to what u know and let others do likewise. In this case, ur ignorance is the rumour. No shaking.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by patpaul: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Ameachi, would you stop using GEJ & PEJ names and face your political opponents in your state? Nigerians know by now that you are selfish and a traitor. Thank God you are not dealing with an OBJ or an ABACHA otherwise by now you will be crying wolf in the grave. Idiot! Traitor.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Tintinix: 10:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Most of the people on NL have forgotten basic written English of staying on the subject! All sorts of deviations!

Our Amiable Governor, your commander in chief will ensure you are not assasinated! Especially with this your your dramatic outburst!
He'd rather u live and eat your words!
Your Aide de wetin wetin went awol! Where is He?
You cannot manage the CP in your state... You have all reasons to be afraid for you life but you shall not die out of the hands of our President!
I just hope that you trust your G7 and musicians who have been drumming up the music you have been dancing to! You know there is something called collateral damage.. I hope they will not want to emphasize how much GEJ hates you!!!! Hahahahaha.. Drowning men drown with others!
Truly you our Dear Governor have a lot to be afraid for. I am reluctant to pray for you, but we will still be praying!
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by manmade(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by manmade(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lushgreen:

Chei! Lushgreen don finished Demdem a.k.a Demdaft today,so na true say the guy no get level @ all, Demdem, oh sorry Demdaft u don suffered o.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by shina419(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oops
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by RichboyPee(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
CastleandGreen:
Amaechi is a captain of a sinking ship with all his supporters onboard with him. If you don‘t believe you are sinking with him wait till the 3rd of October you will know.
what are you high on? Weeds Or subsidy money
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by RichboyPee(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
josite: it is gladdening to know that amechi also realized he is pursuing the path of personal destruction.he beta gets millitants to bodyguard him and his family.very foolish governor.
you rather have a Very foolish Jonathan because he doesn't know who his real enemies are. He is destroying democratic institutions in Rivers state simply because he thinks Amaechi is his enemy. Let's see who laughs Last
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Demdem:

Naive, not smart politically, all na the same thing. Agreed, u don't fight with dirty hands and that explains Tinubus success. Yet to see any dirt on Amaechi so far so he may succeed.
Bottom line, u can fight FG and suceed if u do it right.
Amaechi is also naive/not smart right now as it stands, one proof is how he keeps shooting his mouth off every single opportunity he has compared to the 6 other governors in his camp. You dont fight the fg with dirty hands and go unscathed except youre going to be politically relevant or an asset in future and thats the secret of Tinubu's success. So its a sacrilege for you to compare a neophyte like Amaechi who thinks way too much of himself but who is quite politically expendable at the drop of a feather to someone like Tinubu, a heavy weight and political general whether anyone (including me) likes it or not. Some people want to live in denial but Tinubu handed the SW to Gej during the 2011 elections, 5 out of 6 states what does Amaechi have to offer politically ? The man should just act as matured as the other G7 governors. SIMPLE
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2013
talktimi: Amaechi is also naive/not smart right now as it stands, one proof is how he keeps shooting his mouth off every single opportunity he has compared to the 6 other governors in his camp. You dont fight the fg with dirty hands and go unscathed except youre going to be politically relevant or an asset in future and thats the secret of Tinubu's success. So its a sacrilege for you to compare a neophyte like Amaechi who thinks way too much of himself but who is quite politically expendable at the drop of a feather to someone like Tinubu, a heavy weight and political general whether anyone (including me) likes it or not. Some people want to live in denial but Tinubu handed the SW to Gej during the 2011 elections, 5 out of 6 states what does Amaechi have to offer politically ? The man should just act as matured as the other G7 governors. SIMPLE
[b]
No one is comparing Amaechi to Tinubu, even at that, Tinubu didn't just become what he is today overnight. It was a long tortureous process. When he had issues with Obj then, the same thing u all talk now about Amaechi was said about him. How on earth can small tinubu fight mighty Obj, at the end, we all know who is laughing last here.
Again, am yet to see any dirt on the path of Amaechi that may later be his downfall so he is free to continue.
A man's life is at risk and u are asking him not to voice out. That doesn't make sense.
Is Lamido, aliyu or kwankasos life at risk? Then why are u comparing them to Amaechi asking him to shut up. Even at that, he only explained the genesis of his problem with retardeen for all to know. Is that talking too much? I don't think so.
Get this straight, Amaechi can fight and frustrate the FG as long as his hands are clean. There is a precedence to this.
As long as jonadafts proxies like wije continues to speak and attack, it will be foolish for him to keep quiet.
Amaechi is on the right path.[/b]
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by talktimi(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Demdem:
[b]
No one is comparing Amaechi to Tinubu, even at that, Tinubu didn't just become what he is today overnight. It was a long tortureous process. When he had issues with Obj then, the same thing u all talk now about Amaechi was said about him. How on earth can small tinubu fight mighty Obj, at the end, we all know who is laughing last here.
Again, am yet to see any dirt on the path of Amaechi that may later be his downfall so he is free to continue.
A man's life is at risk and u are asking him not to voice out. That doesn't make sense.
Is Lamido, aliyu or kwankasos life at risk? Then why are u comparing them to Amaechi asking him to shut up. Even at that, he only explained the genesis of his problem with retardeen for all to know. Is that talking too much? I don't think so.
Get this straight, Amaechi can fight and frustrate the FG as long as his hands are clean. There is a precedence to this.
As long as jonadafts proxies like wije continues to speak and attack, it will be foolish for him to keep quiet.
Amaechi is on the right path.[/b]
and im putting to you once again that AMAECHI's LIFE IS NOT AT ANY RISK WHATSOEVER. The dude is just an attention seeking prima dona simple as that. An ADC was assigned to him who he cant even account for as it stands now after using the man to beat up law makers at the Rivers house of assembly. If Amaechi has nothing to hide concerning the fracas at the HoA, he should provide his ex adc let the man go and defend himself at Abuja, if innocent then he will come back and continue his job, if guilty then another adc will be provided for him. Mind you i commend Amaechi just the way i commend other politicians but only when absolutely deserved or necessary and not just anytime he fancies hearing his voice on radio. When you say Amaechi's hands are not dirty, i dont know if i should laugh or just shake my head in pity. His hands are clean yet he took out a court injunction restraining the fg and its agencies including the efcc, icpc etc from investigating the Rivers state govt financial affairs. If his hands are really clean, he should even invite the anti corruption agencies by himself na HABA
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Demdem(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
talktimi: and im putting to you once again that AMAECHI's LIFE IS NOT AT ANY RISK WHATSOEVER. The dude is just an attention seeking prima dona simple as that. An ADC was assigned to him who he cant even account for as it stands now after using the man to beat up law makers at the Rivers house of assembly. If Amaechi has nothing to hide concerning the fracas at the HoA, he should provide his ex adc let the man go and defend himself at Abuja, if innocent then he will come back and continue his job, if guilty then another adc will be provided for him.

Is the ADC in pampers that Amaechi will be bossing all about? we are talking of a full grown family man here. The police themselves are looking for him. Amaechi can only provide what he has in his possession. The ADC is not and he on his own decided to move on. Thats Police problem and police mess, they should deal with it. Amaechi has no hand in such
Acually, the beating was to protect his principal and i rightly supports it. Those fools shouted that Amaechi should be shot and he came to his defense. What a gallant officer.

Even at that, the ADC alone isnt enough to protect Amaechi. what about the Policemen that are suppose to guard the govt house? why were they withdrawn? Only a mischievous person will say that his life isnt at risk. Why should Wike have better security than Amaechi?

The security of the governor is far beyond ADC

When you say Amaechi's hands are not dirty, i dont know if i should laugh or just shake my head in pity. His hands are clean yet he took out a court injunction restraining the fg and its agencies including the efcc, icpc etc from investigating the Rivers state govt financial affairs. If his hands are really clean, he should even invite the anti corruption agencies by himself na HABA

His chief of staff has severally been invited by the EFCC and he honours their invite. I know of no court injunction like the perpetual one given to Odili. Kindly furnish me with such if it exists.
Even at that what i said was i am yet to see any dirt. Use ur brain properly to understand what i meant. its in variance with what u stated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bodies Of 42 Fishermen Kidnapped By Boko Haram Found In Lake / Dolapo Osinbajo Empowers 800 In Imo (pix) / Tinubu Arrives Yobe For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.