Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,804 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi (23715 Views)

Boko Haram Has Not Killed Chibok Girls - President Jonathan / Osama Is Not Dead Or At Least Not Killed By Us Army! / Tafawa Balewa Was Not Killed By Soldiers: Mbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jonuel1(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Pause for once all yea jona supporters...and compare the price of garri with previous years,

aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ how did GEJ cause it. when tђε̲̣̣̣̥ prices of services/goods hike in Nigeria, does it ever come down?

GEJ also fixes tђε̲̣̣̣̥ prices of commodity shey?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Iyegbu(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2013
But Amaechi's ADC is a wanted man, he was caught on camera beating a lawmaker. Did Amaechi apply for another ADC? And If a policeman attached to a governor is constituting public nuisance probably under the supervision of the governor and the officer posted to the governor as ADC abandoned the police and is no where to be found, though we know the governor knows his Whereabout. Are we saying that the police is not justified if they refuse to post another officer to the governor?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by nokingasgod: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona: .

Undoubtedly, the 'roforofo' between President Jonathan and Governor Amaechi emanated from oil well control/allocation, prior to 2011 elections. Who will forgo oil well without a fight? grin May God help these two brothers!

Smart Amaechi!! grin Should Amaechi suffer harm or die today, guess who the prime suspects would be?

And guess who will prosecute the prime suspects?...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by TechyGuy: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Amaechi is afraid for his life in Rivers where he claims every body is behind him?

Which ADC is he looking for, so he can corrupt them and teach them how to molest lawmakers?

Anyway, he is finished politically. He doesn't need to be killed, he's killed his future in politics already.
I don't think Tinubu and Buhari can have him in APC after-all, he will be trouble to them as well.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by kross01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Those within the industry and those living within kolo creek knows Nestoil is currently working in making sure gas from kolo creek is passed into SOKU. I have no material evidence if that is what u are looking for. U will have to get down to the creeks and get ur info the same way I got mine.
like i said,i hate it when people peddle falsehood just to tarnish another's image. what has Nestoil's rerouting of gas lines from kolo creek to soku(which is an SPDC contract signed in july this year) got to do with GEJ being an interested party in Nestoil? asides the fact that Nestoil is the biggest beneficiary of the local content act in the O &G industry which is understandably so, what other thing can you possibly accuse those guys of? you didnt need to get to the creek to know what Nestoil is doing, here is what they are doing.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/business-package/2012-10-29-11-35-35/energy/item/16224-nestoil-wins-shell-nigeria%E2%80%99s-pipeline-contract.html
thank you

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by giftbz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The Amaechi i know is a yellow snake. And i think the time is now to decapitate that snake. Even when PEJ is no longer on the scene, you still want to draw her out at evry given opportunity by mentioning her name in all your interviews.
Amaechi you remain a SERPENT and shall continuosly be treated as one.
. PEJ no longer seen on the scene doesn't mean she is completely out, she is a very smart woman, working from. behind the scene, and that makes her more dangerous.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by TechyGuy: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
nokingasgod:

And guess who will prosecute the prime suspects?...

Demdem?
Just saying.... undecided
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by TechyGuy: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
giftbz: . PEJ no longer seen on the scene doesn't mean she is completely out, she is a very smart woman, working from. behind the scene, and that makes her more dangerous.

Oh, she is smart now?
I thought the prof and his folks said she's all sorts but smart?

Is it just like they call GEJ tyrant and oppressor after calling him a weakling for so long?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by nokingasgod: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gulak said, “Amaechi is a drowning man whose plan is just to pitch the President against the people of Rivers State but people of the state know better and they have turned against him (the governor).

May the good Lord deliver us from this kindergarten presidency and the pupil advisers. Simply because the executive governor of a state holds a divergent view from that of the presidency means the executive governor must be drowned with federal might. That to me is an abuse of power making nonsense of federalism.

Rather than making us the continued laughing stock among comity of nations of civilized people, think its better we discard the federalism and presidential system and adopt absolute monarchy in which case we all will know that the king can do no wrong. All hail the King, Goodluck 1 of the Kingdom of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by TechyGuy: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
nokingasgod: Gulak said, “Amaechi is a drowning man whose plan is just to pitch the President against the people of Rivers State but people of the state know better and they have turned against him (the governor).

May the good Lord deliver us from this kindergarten presidency and the pupil advisers. Simply because the executive governor of a state holds a divergent view from that of the presidency means the executive governor must be drowned with federal might. That to me is an abuse of power making nonsense of federalism.

Rather than making us the continued laughing stock among comity of nations of civilized people, think its better we discard the federalism and presidential system and adopt absolute monarchy in which case we all will know that the king can do no wrong. All hail the King, Goodluck 1 of the Kingdom of Nigeria.

You sure have dual personality, one the is uncouth (Demdem) and this more refined you. I prefer this moniker to your other monikers, you may be taken seriously when your posts are without curse words like when you post as Demdem.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by jubrealguy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
see mumu, member of #Team Jonathan#
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by giftbz(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
TechyGuy:

Oh, she is smart now?
I thought the prof and his folks said she's all sorts but smart?

Is it just like they call GEJ tyrant and oppressor after calling him a weakling for so long?
. Anybody that can plays national politics is smart, and that she had been doing almost perfectly
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by senatorbayor(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimghost: Nigerians are the daftest people on earth! To think that some people still believe Amaechi's lies and drama is unbelievable. Anyway, the sane ones in this country know Amaechi for what he is. A drowning man consumed by his ambition and determined to achieve it at all cost! Stewpid fellow!

You are also inclusive of the daft
Nigerian
Must u insult all nigerians because you want to make a personal views which are subjective and can still be contested.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Hamazz1: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mogidi:

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it. Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency. Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
u r d 1 who shouldn't b a tard.how will it look like to nigerians n the rest of the world when ameachi is killed openly how would u explain the assault of the police on the govt house trying to exonerate pej when somebody clearly fighting ameachi said she was his Jesus Christ.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by lymelyte(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
A bird will always use another bird's feather to feather his own nest. Amaechi,open ur eyez.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by cyril10(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem and co should be civil enough when discussing JEG please, God is watching
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Ayed44: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=DeCleff

GEJ is the one mobilizing Nigerians against himself cos Ameachi is only telling Nigerians what the president is doing[/quote @Decleff, Amaechi is good at crying wolf where there is none. What and what has Amaechi told nigerians that GEJ is doing? Pls enlighten us.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by mikkymi1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
The Amaechi i know is a yellow snake. And i think the time is now to decapitate that snake. Even when PEJ is no longer on the scene, you still want to draw her out at evry given opportunity by mentioning her name in all your interviews.
Amaechi you remain a SERPENT and shall continuosly be treated as one.
So u dey expect make she come out slap Amechi b4 u go knw say she dey involved.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by mojounited(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

Those within the industry and those living within kolo creek knows Nestoil is currently working in making sure gas from kolo creek is passed into SOKU. I have no material evidence if that is what u are looking for. U will have to get down to the creeks and get ur info the same way I got mine.

@Demdem, I had the opportunity to work for a key contractor (won't mention company's name) in SHELL's Gbaran Ubie Integrated Oil and Gas Project and according the contract agreement and scope of work based on detailed project technical specification, Gas from NAG/AG wells (Etelebou, Kolo Creek, Zarama and Koroama wells) via various pipe/flowlines are gathered at Sokou Manifold and routed to the Central Processing Facility (CPF Site) in Gbaran for processing before being exported to Bonny/NLNG Terminals.

Hence, gas being passed into Sokou Manifold is SHELL (Client's specification) and has absolutely nothing to do with the Presidency or who/whatever you were pointing to...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Ayed44: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
mikky.mi:

So u dey expect make she come out slap Amechi b4 u go knw say she dey involved.
pls dont mind Amaechi, his past evil deeds are hunting him. Whenever he has a problem , he will always look for sombody to drag into his problem so dat pple can see him as being oppressed.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by nokingasgod: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
TechyGuy:

You sure have dual personality, one the is uncouth (Demdem) and this more refined you. I prefer this moniker to your other monikers, you may be taken seriously when your posts are without curse words like when you post as Demdem.

Think your name suggests that of an individual who is a technology freak and capable of using technology to unravel mysteries, a serious mind not given to frivolities. If this is true, I found it difficult to reconcile the thought-process of you convincingly accusing me of having a dual-personality with that of a supposed ''TechyGuy''

Of all the meaningful and profitable vices and past times in the world, having 2 nom de plumes on a forum like Nairaland is definitely not and will never be an option. Let's always cross-check our facts over and over and avoid making preposterous allegations, it could be very dangerous!
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by andrano: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
gej wat is ur problem wit amaechi self? Make anytin no happen 2 dat man ooo. See ASUU strike here u neva fit solve u d go fight innocent man because of selfish interest. E b lik say u no wan win dis election come 2015 abi?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by babyhrt(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Professor D.:
Pause for once all yea jona supporters...and compare the price of garri with previous years,
...sir..did hear abt the floord dat destroyed huge portion of lands n crops
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Henbest26: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=Mogidi]

Don't be a tard, who is Amaechi? If GEJ wanted Amaechi gone he would
have done it long time ago. GEJ is a gentle giant and we all know it.
Amaech wouldn't do what he's doing now in a Buhari or Obj presidency.
Buhari/obj would have skinned him alive.

NO
SURRENDER
GEJ 2015
[/quote]
Ameoooooo!
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by josite: 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
it is gladdening to know that amechi also realized he is pursuing the path of personal destruction.he beta gets millitants to bodyguard him and his family.very foolish governor.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by RichboyPee(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.
Hmmm!!! Jolantern is not clueless o when it comes to abusing the constitution. 2015 will be his albatross
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Noblechyk: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
kross_01:
I bet that is your source.unverified piece published by a Media becomes a source of reference. I was expecting something more convincing and not a storyline. Thanks as you keep digging for that record of yours.
It is disgusting how far people can go to celebrate lies. Imagine d president having interest in Nestoil that has interest in a consortium that lost out in power privatisation. It doesn't add up.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by mekky2012(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Please can Amechi concentrate on Rivers state. He was primarily elected as Rivers governor and not τ̅☺ fight GEJ. What is his stake in all these? In as much as am not supporting GEJ, dis Amechi shud concentrate on River's governance. Soon he'll complain that his fight with GEJ made him not τ̅☺ work in his state. Despite the misunderstanding, Rivers allocation comes every month. Do U̶̲̥̅̊ remember what Obasanjo did τ̅☺ Lagos state LGs wen dey created their own local governments without FG's approval
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona: .

Undoubtedly, the 'roforofo' between President Jonathan and Governor Amaechi emanated from oil well control/allocation, prior to 2011 elections. Who will forgo oil well without a fight? grin May God help these two brothers!

Smart Amaechi!! grin Should Amaechi suffer harm or die today, guess who the prime suspects would be?
Then wat wil hapqen?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by CastleandGreen: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Clerverly: Jonathan would regret all these if anything happened to Amaechi, but it would be too late because Nigerians will hold him responsible.

My advice to Amaechi, please contract out your own security to a private firm as Ngige did during Obasanjo's onslaught. Buy heavy amoured vechicles and reduce your public appearances. I am very sure you would laugh last, when the chips are down. They would later come crying for you to act as a power broker.
Amaechi is a captain of a sinking ship with all his supporters onboard with him. If you don‘t believe you are sinking with him wait till the 3rd of October you will know.
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Demdem:

The real reason why Jonathan is fighting Amaechi is getting clearer to me by the day.
SOKU OIL WELLS
It's on record that Nestoil has a multi billion oil contract from shell around SOKU. It's also on record that Jonathan has substantial interest in Nestoil.
Retardeen is simply fighting for his pocket just like any other militant would . He wants his properties close to him.
I salute Amaechi for standing against the balkanisation" of his peoples collective wealth for another.
pls wat is amechi fighting for? If not to add more oil well to the ones he had b4?
Re: Jonathan Should Ensure I'm Not Killed- Amaechi by spacechuks(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
goody36:

Your post shows your poor upbringing and your not having respect for elders and people in authority.President Jonathan is not your age mate and naturally should be respected by you.He ois your President whether you like it or not.
Why Call the President names?May God have mercy on you.
Yes GEJ is our president,we knw,but when salt has loose its savor,it becomes useless.I must §a̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ it that the presidency has loose its value cos I believe a happy nation can't be calling their president names just like an average American can never insult Obama.the presidency has misplace priorities and visionless advisers,U̶̲̥̅̊Я ppl are suffering,U̶̲̥̅̊ r busy fighting Amaechi,U̶̲̥̅̊ r busy fighting for 2015.the condition of an average Nigerian is becoming worse day by day,the poverty level has more than double yet the min of finance has the audacity to defend it,business are folding up cos lack of light,the price of commodities are skyrocking,the hope of a common man is becoming bleak by the day,the PDP govt is like 10 hefty men gang raping a 13yr old girl(Nigeria) to death,they have destroyed the good things we have in nigeria and they are still threat the few good things we have left...yet some fools still come here and defend PDP and GEJ,I m not for Amaechi neither am I for GEJ nor am I a politician,♍Ɣ take is that PDP is the devil we have in this country,let the die(leave) so that this country can move to the nxt level

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / Supreme Court Bars Former Aondoakaa For Life From Holding Public Office / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.