Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (179486 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.
that dude so wants to lick your kitten and ingest your come.

Be warm towards him, play along with his twisted fantacy and interrogate him and try to be discreet with the interrogation. You'll be amazed at the shit he will vomit.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.
that dude so wants to lick your kitten and ingest your come.

Be warm towards him, play along with his twisted fantacy and interrogate him and try to be discreet with the interrogation. You'll be amazed at the shit he will vomit.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wu Zetian: LMAO! Hows does someone get caught for stealing #20, 50, 200 notes?? When your mates were robbing their fathers undecided

#7000 for a copy of readers digest. Classy teenage girls don't steal, we only manipulate our parents cheesy

#Female children winning cool

My dear.. All I wanted was to afford a coke and some snacks for lunch and mayBe alittle left over so I could buy one for my crush..

All the big boys were buying a bottle of coke for lunch, I was busy collabo-ing with people to afford half a bottle.. It fvcked me up mentally..

And though we had no money then, I'm sure my dad could have afforded to add 20naira to my pocket money of 10Naira then.. It was so bad then that I couldnt even afford a cheap ass bottle of a fake hausa perfume for my Cruch on Valentines day..

Owu remains a Bastard..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

My dear.. All I wanted was to afford a coke and some snacks for lunch and mayBe alittle left over so I could buy one for my crush..

All the big boys were buying a bottle of coke for lunch, I was busy collabo-ing with people to afford half a bottle.. It fvcked me up mentally..

And though we had no money then, I'm sure my dad could have afforded to add 20naira to my pocket money of 10Naira then.. It was so bad then that I couldnt even afford a cheap ass bottle of a fake hausa perfume for my Cruch on Valentines day..

Owu remains a Bastard..

Poor child, you must have gone thru an abusive and childhood of lack. U need psychological counselling. Pm me for help.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
mobuch:

Poor child, you must have gone thru an abusive and childhood of lack. U need psychological counselling. Pm me for help.

Lol..

I didn't lack nothing as a child and yeah I was whipped hard like many other Nigerian kids.. I only had parents who believed that giving a child money could fvck the child up..

Well... You should see me now! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by yungryce: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
@OP, ever wondered why a dog uses its urine to attract a mate?
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 01, 2013
LoL, what is owu??
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by stitcheD(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras. Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.
You are not a guy. Most guys did one of those one way or the other whilst growing up and some still do. This is not an excuse for the young chap behavior buy I think his suggestion makes sense

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbey2sam(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2013
Wu Zetian: LoL, what is owu??

If owu blow you, you go know the meaning
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by drnairalov: 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
mobuch:

Of course its normald and romantic.

My wife's pink g-string is always in my suitcase; whenever i get to office in d morning, i open my suitcase and sniff d panty, and i perform excellently well for dat day.

lool dis cracked me up,,hum OP. its normal jooo, most bois did it,...he prolly has a crush on u, nd he cant get his feelings out..so he is showing d feelings 2 d panties ,....help him out ehn lool

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
mysticgal: the guy is sick
^^

i mean really 'who does that'? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by chucky101(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
The females writing "disgusting" and using foul words to describe the action of this young, normal, red-blooded male, have issues with their sexuality.
Research has proven time and again that most women are repulsed by their va.gi.na (the look and smell). I wonder why.
Ladies, we love you the way you are. Everything( red robot and all).
He was just following his primal instincts and maybe basest desires. He'l learn control in due time.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by marley145: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Baybe: Ewwwwwwwwww!!

It might be a spell or something undecided
no o,na konji,na so e dey start o

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by bankstunner: 1:25am On Oct 02, 2013
It's normal? Give d boy d real tin to taste.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2013
marley145: no o,na konji,na so e dey start o
gringrin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Emaprince: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
bunsexy: what are u guys really sniffing...piss,ovulation discharge,menstration...
.or what exactly
kai!...dirty things dey commot for women body sha!
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
OP,

If you like the boy (not love) just call him and talk WITH (not TO) him... dont just do that immediately, make friends with him and maybe after being pals for like two months, go back to this very event and help his situation by helping him with his ego... Not having s∑x with him but with words that will make him change from his pervy ways... With that, you might be changing someone from becoming a serial killer that rapes and torture girls into a very loving father.

You dont know, you might even be saving your unborn children from a pervy savage (Ero Senin cheesy cheesy cheesy)
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by karkel(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2013
IS ALWAYZ LYK DAT WEN A HE-GOAT IS SNIFFING THE PANT OF A SHE-GOAT
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught
videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras.
Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.

You cant be serious with all those ranting up there. Na today teenagers begin dey do all those tinz? E don tey abeg. grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by nestaAK(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2013
And how is this suppose to be normal??!
Please people just stop encouraging such act...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Chai! If na me catch am I go beat shege comot for him body. What nonsense!
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2013
@Op, some questions for you. Answer/do them accordingly.

1) Did those pants have some stains of cums on them? grin

2) How did the boy gain access to ur room?

3) Snap those pants and put them here let's see how they look like grin

4) Snap that THING in-btwn ur legs which those pants inhabit and post them here. Let's see b4 we can comment. grin

I can still remember when i was of that age or there about. My elder bros and his friend used to bring thier girlfriends to our house and slept with them. During thier adventure, i normally sticked around the area to listen to sexu.al rhythms going on in the room. After thier deed, i would sneak into the room immediately and check around to see if i would see any cums dropped on the mattress grin . I always look for ways to explore my se.xual adventures. It's a very normal thing for teenagers.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Op, are you still alive? Abi you get low ba3? Come back come comment abeg. Have you given to the boi? grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2013
RedBenson: Op, are you still alive? Abi you get low ba3? Come back come comment abeg. Have you given to the boi? grin

Lol. Maybe she has and she realized it wasn't that bad and that the boy was human afterall
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbey2sam(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
mechummy: Chai! If na me catch am I go beat shege comot for him body. What nonsense!

You mean you go bleep shege commot for him body?

That's what I'm talking about
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Muller7(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
bunsexy: like Seriously.....u mean is the normal thing for nigerian guys to sniff panties....wtf

lol
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abbey2sam:

You mean you go bleep shege commot for him body?

That's what I'm talking about
wetin dey worry this one
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by paix(m): 9:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Just a monkey business, he didn't mean any harm.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Youngpo413: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
youngPRO: FUNNY TO THE EXTREME grin grin grin

lol
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
mechummy: Chai! If na me catch am I go beat shege comot for him body. What nonsense!

Women and their men-beating fantacies sha! grin A 17-yr old testosterone crazy boy beat up by a 25-yr old mamacita? You be karateka? That's just an invitation for him to get up close and personal with your...ahem...female parts.

@op, mehn! Okija_juju killed it. So did 50Calibre and a bunch of other guys here. Suffice to say that "normal" isn't the same as "right". The mind of a young teenage male is a very crazy place to be. He's not thinking about all that stuff you girls worry about - moonsblood, pee, discharge and heaven knows what else - he's thinking of the particular part of the body all that stuff comes out of. And he wants to get real friendly with it. It's just normal for him to want to.

Sniffing panties, doing po:rn, peeping at girls, straying hands and all that stuff is just what testosterone-craze does to young men. Perhaps our societal life has evolved so.much that young men must take a long route through various kinds of schooling and then jobs and so on to eventually be able to settle into a marriage where he can give his horse his head, but the male body has not evolved to inhibit male appetites. A male human will hunger for a female body very early in his life and it will be worse if he is introduced to the realities of sex prematurely. Simple. And he'll do something about it. Simple stuppid.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by EmyLeo(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2013
Larryfly: none of una even pity for the boy wey dey smell the thing
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.