Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (179420 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2013
bunsexy: I cant help but laugh at all this comments...i called the boy some days after the incident and asked him why he acted that way the other time...he apologised and said he has a serious crush on me
.... i was surprised and wonder how a young boy will have that kind of feelings for me ..i told him its ok..and its normal for you to have feelings for the opposite sex..but it has to be someone you are older than and someone u truly understand.. he begged me not to tell anybody what happened..i aslo told him not to steal or take somebody's property especially panties and bra..its called stealing. i hope he understands

Yeah he understands you're a no-go area. He'll try his luck elsewhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2013
barack_o_handso:

You're either lying or a very religious person who thinks of it as sin

I'm never religious
And I'm not telling a lie
The fear of my dad was my wisdom
I and my sister got about a hundred strokes each just because I borrowed a gameboy I didn't know was stolen
My sister didn't even know anything about it, she just tried to cover for me.
I had other things to worry about
Ladies and panties weren't in the equation

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
Dats just gross...dat dude shud b floggd..d tot of it z nauseating!...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by kolamilan(m): 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
mobuch:

Of course its normald and romantic.

My wife's pink g-string is always in my suitcase; whenever i get to office in d morning, i open my suitcase and sniff d panty, and i perform excellently well for dat day.
grin grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by IYANGBALI: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
bunsexy: I cant help but laugh at all this comments...i called the boy some days after the incident and asked him why he acted that way the other time...he apologised and said he has a serious crush on me
.... i was surprised and wonder how a young boy will have that kind of feelings for me ..i told him its ok..and its normal for you to have feelings for the opposite sex..but it has to be someone you are older than and someone u truly understand.. he begged me not to tell anybody what happened..i aslo told him not to steal or take somebody's property especially panties and bra..its called stealing. i hope he understands
kai why you dey fall my hand now?you no fit be the boy sugar mummy?have you not heard the saying catch dem young before?na wa for you o
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by IYANGBALI: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
barack_o_handso:

You're either lying or a very religious person who thinks of it as sin
don't mind him,he is not a human being
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by lazyboy94(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2013
I don't know if it is normal but I used to ve a crush on my cousin when I was his age or younger, did use to sniff her bra when I missed her and because it smelt good (malizia or so) .I told her how I felt at a point and bagd a slap 4 two reasons she gave 1 she was older 2 we were blood
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Dhurmynick(m): 12:43am On Dec 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well, sadly its normal.

Many teenage boys in the early stages of puberty, do very weird things in a bid to exploring their sexuality.

Sniffing panties and bras, massturbatiing, stealing panties and bras, peeping toms, watching por'n, etc are all a part of exploring themselves. Notice how most guys here are saying its normal, that's cos they either passed through this stages at some point or knew people who did.

What the op needs to do is very critical. Reporting him to his folks will be very counter productive. She has a rare chance here to mentor a young man. She can either become a big friend or an enemy. She should call him and speak with him in private and counsel him wisely on his feelings and how to control em.

This young man is prolly shy, a virgin, an introvert and very emotional. The kid needs a big brother that can mentor him and not someone that will put him on blast.

OP... Get close to this boy and you might even be surprised at what your own brother has been up to.

Did you go to school at all.. You call a seventeen years old kid a prolly at the early stages of puberty.. You were 25 b4 ur puberty was over eh??

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2014
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.
hahaha cheesy Boy is a horn dog.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 01, 2014
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras. Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.

Bla bla bla stop being a typical woman making a mountain out of a mole Hill.
So what now you want to also register him as a future sex offender in the police station?
Your sort really dont know when to stop.

What Okija said is correct. He's just going through THAT phase. talk to him and help him build his confidence to approach gurls and talk to them instead of worshipping their byproducts.. Be a big sister, not a bytch.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
IYA NGBALI: don't mind him,he is not a human being

undecided
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by daprincel(m): 7:04am On Jan 02, 2014
cindymyer: Whats the fuss? Let's get this clear once and for all. From a female perspective..YES it is disgusting, but from a male perspective, IT IS NORMAL. My step-brother used to sniff my panties. It is curiosity, that's all. Humans are naturally curious creatures AND we are naturally sex ual creatures too. Religion is ABNORMAL. Look what happens when you remove sex from humans like religion does. You get priests rap:ing little alter boys and abusing children as we see and hear all too often nowadays. Sex is after all,hormones, chemicals produced by the pituitary gland in our brain. You shouldn't deny or suppress sex ual feelings in humans as it is built into our DNA. Don't deprive yourself of the naturally wonderful sensations sex ual excitement and arousal creates. A lot of society and religion and our upbringings shuns sex or any sex ual activity like masterbation etc. This is abnormal and what drives some people to do extreme and illegal sex ual acts like ra:pe.

Stop peddling religious views, religion is the main cause of all this sexual frustration a lot of us experience. Embrace sex, experiment in the privacy of your own rooms, or with your partners. Explore your body, be comfortable with your body and you will become a much more confident person and your self esteem will improve. I read all the comments on this thread and I'm glad to see so many saying it is normal. For gods sake he is a 17 year old teenager who is probably a virgin and is curious about the female body, heck I'm a girl and I'm curious about guys penuses and I have watched p o r n and masturbated to it too. Some of you need to grow up a bit and be a bit more mature about sex. God forbid your future husbands are going to be bored with you in the bedroom when you finally get married, not that I would ever get married but hey that's another thread.

I say leave the kid alone, and going to his parents isn't going to help him. Let him have his thrill, maybe pull him aside and tell him not to take your panties cause they are expensive to replace. To all you do-gooders and moralistic morons, let he who has not sinned cast the first stone...build a bridge and get over it. Have a nice day :-)

I think I like U wink
cindymyer: Whats the fuss? Let's get this clear once and for all. From a female perspective..YES it is disgusting, but from a male perspective, IT IS NORMAL. My step-brother used to sniff my panties. It is curiosity, that's all. Humans are naturally curious creatures AND we are naturally sex ual creatures too. Religion is ABNORMAL. Look what happens when you remove sex from humans like religion does. You get priests rap:ing little alter boys and abusing children as we see and hear all too often nowadays. Sex is after all,hormones, chemicals produced by the pituitary gland in our brain. You shouldn't deny or suppress sex ual feelings in humans as it is built into our DNA. Don't deprive yourself of the naturally wonderful sensations sex ual excitement and arousal creates. A lot of society and religion and our upbringings shuns sex or any sex ual activity like masterbation etc. This is abnormal and what drives some people to do extreme and illegal sex ual acts like ra:pe.

Stop peddling religious views, religion is the main cause of all this sexual frustration a lot of us experience. Embrace sex, experiment in the privacy of your own rooms, or with your partners. Explore your body, be comfortable with your body and you will become a much more confident person and your self esteem will improve. I read all the comments on this thread and I'm glad to see so many saying it is normal. For gods sake he is a 17 year old teenager who is probably a virgin and is curious about the female body, heck I'm a girl and I'm curious about guys penuses and I have watched p o r n and masturbated to it too. Some of you need to grow up a bit and be a bit more mature about sex. God forbid your future husbands are going to be bored with you in the bedroom when you finally get married, not that I would ever get married but hey that's another thread.

I say leave the kid alone, and going to his parents isn't going to help him. Let him have his thrill, maybe pull him aside and tell him not to take your panties cause they are expensive to replace. To all you do-gooders and moralistic morons, let he who has not sinned cast the first stone...build a bridge and get over it. Have a nice day :-)

I think I like U
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Ninilowo(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2014
Nothing dey hapin. Na crush o jare abi limca sef. OP call the boy u go dey surprise wetin im response go be. Buh no too near am oo cos u too fit get karid away oo and gobe fit happen. Kpele.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by tunsmann(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2014
all yal talking it normal,think for a minute all the hellish germs he inhales each tym he does this.serious and acute respiratory syndrome(SARS) crybut lets be sincere some so called adults male/female do worse uncaught. honestly everybody is a thief,but wen caught,an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by LadyGemma: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
I say go with it too. He is just a normal teen and think it a honour he wants to sniff your panties. You can even use it to your advantage. When I was 16 I discovered my 14 yo step-brother liked to look up my skirt. I used to tease him and make sure my panties where on show. One day I cornered him in his room and challenged him about it. He went bright red and tried to deny it but hey, wasnt his eyes glued to my panties as I was talking to him.

So I made him run errands to make up for his behavior. Then I started flashing my panties in front of him and making the errands harder. Till he tries to get out of it. Then I threatened to tell our mother about it. That was it, he was now my slave. I started really making him suffer (ok, I dont think he saw it a suffering!) I would order him to kiss my panties, then later lick them and then even to wear them. Of course this was a lot of fun for me and he obviously got a lot out of it. I just wanted to see just how far he would go.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by jplay(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
Obiagu1: I can't believe what I'm reading here.
I must have grown up in a cave!

How is sniffing a girl's panties and stealing them normal for young men?
Geez, that guy is sick!
It's as simple as that.

@OP, stop that sicko from ever coming to your house again.
my guy ask dem o, diiirty pipu
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by LadyGemma: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
True, stealing underwear is not good. But sniffing? Whats the problem is he doesnt get caught. I personally get a thrill out of thinking some guy has sniffed my panties. As for my step-bro I am very happy to let him sniff the real deal.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by tpia1: 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lord have mercy.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by tpia1: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kessythegeek: Sniff back his boxers naa....sniffers -__-

I guess.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by tpia1: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
mobuch:

Of course its normald and romantic.

My wife's pink g-string is always in my suitcase; whenever i get to office in d morning, i open my suitcase and sniff d panty, and i perform excellently well for dat day.

Bros, shame nah?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by tpia1: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
I honestly don't see anything wrong in what the teenager did except the stealing part because when I was his age, I did much worse lipsrsealed

Like what?
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by frostylook: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2014
I just can't stop laffin at Mobuch's comments.
In as much as d behaviour is a phase for teenagers with ragin hormones, it has a psychological base and many times, becomes an abnormal sexual behaviour. The boy needs sound sex education and sound advice will do the trick. OP, don't judge him or freak out since he has opened up to you. Be a guide by having your bf or elder bro take him on.
@ Ladygemma, afraid is catching me. Your kid step bro is family, why in the world would u encourage him to smell/kiss/wear/lick ur panties? I bet u don't know the level of damage you are doing to him. 2moro,he might grow and think its ok to bleep his step-daughter. Pls stop. He is not your boyfriend and its neither ok or funny as you are trying to make it sound.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Dodohead: 4:41am On Sep 12, 2014
Well first off,why would your bro and his friend need a babysitter??

Well as a panty sniffer (they got to be smelling like vagina,to me atleast to turn me on) i have never done anything worse.I havent spied,or been a peeping tom or anything bad like that.Some girls do mind,some dont.Honeslty if you just tell that fool to not do it again he more than likely wont.(You choose to be stern or not). There is nothing wrong with him,and when it comes down to it,he probley just wants to bust one and split....i dont know bout the bra though....??.Like you said,they're on your genitals and smell like vagina.Thats it.Really that simple..The same chick that i smelled her panties tried to walk in on my while i was in the restroom,i wasnt doing anything bad,just pissin,and she knew i was with another chick.So where guys smell pantys,you girls do worse.No offense to no one but really.Tellin on the kid could ruin his life (in his own head).Remember,its your world and you pantys.So the decision is really yours.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by haryomikun(m): 3:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Sohot: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2014
It is so normal that not doing it is actually more abnormal. Not everybody will do it but majority will...Be happy he smelled ur pant o!I would have given anything at that age to rendezvous with an older girl...I didn't have my first real sex till. I was 25..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2014
mysticgal:
the guy is sick
While, you're not looking bad either...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Mick2014: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Are there any Ladies out that enjoy a man smelling their panties? I hope so wink because my company is looking for women who are interested in this fetish to be Panty Models. Although it may sound crazy, women's panties are full of pheromones which are genetically designed to turn men on. It's completely natural. So please check out our website for info. on how to become a panty model for us, we keep all your personal information completely private. www.dirtypanties.xzy or email me at dirtypantiesusa@gmail.com
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mick2014:
Are there any Ladies out that enjoy a man smelling their panties? I hope so wink because my company is looking for women who are interested in this fetish to be Panty Models. Although it may sound crazy, women's panties are full of pheromones which are genetically designed to turn men on. It's completely natural. So please check out our website for info. on how to become a panty model for us, we keep all your personal information completely private. www.dirtypanties.xzy or email me at dirtypantiesusa@gmail.com

Na wah oh
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Shakirababy(f): 5:08am On May 19, 2015
grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Shakirababy(f): 5:11am On May 19, 2015
smh
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Shakirababy(f): 5:11am On May 19, 2015
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.