Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) (4680 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material / Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Walks in , read through write up, smiles, smiley Husband material on point.

Bottom line, a good mother will encourage the husband to love his wife more, provided the wife is "respectable" as well
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by macof(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield:

I've nothing else to say. Oppypoppy has said it all.
I guess the thing is u can never find husband material, cause u are far far from wife material.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okay smiley
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by wandevincent(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Miz Ritz: How many yards?
ask google
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by eagleeye2: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2013
You don't want a mamas boy, yet you want to see a man who respects his parents a lot and who likes being with his family....
What do women actually want? One minute you are saying I should put you above my mother, the next minute you want me to love and respect my mother............ When a woman is ready for marriage all these things won't count.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2013
I am one, but naija girls don't like my type. Lol. Truth is, the way naija girls dey go ehn, it would be hard to spot guys with such qualities.

I wish them all the best.
Omo_Alata:

where are they?
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Bro, I get your point and I also know where you are coming from. Not many people a re fortunate to have that kind of mother. Mine was same, but like someone rightly, pointed out, you should learn to seperate them appropriately and let there be a balance.

Honestly, any woman who does not respect my mother can't be tolerated. But there really should be a balance.

However, you sound so young. So, I see why you still act the way you do.

macof: see this one looking for man that would put her equal or even above his mother. U Better be serious with urself, and live right. Only a man who's mother isn't as sweet as mine grin would put any other woman equal to her. So u should look forward to raising ur children with love and care for them like nothing else matters, stop dwelling on this husband material thing. Love, trust and understanding are the important things not the things on this list. It just shows how greedy young ladies can be
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Tinyemeka(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
macof: so u expect me to put another woman above my mother? Lol. U never serious. she most first marry my mother before she marries me
grin
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by macof(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
2s£xy:
Bro, I get your point and I also know where you are coming from. Not many people a re fortunate to have that kind of mother. Mine was same, but like someone rightly, pointed out, you should learn to seperate them appropriately and let there be a balance.

Honestly, any woman who does not respect my mother can't be tolerated. But there really should be a balance.

However, you sound so young. So, I see why you still act the way you do.

u make a lot of sense. but my point is that these young ladies should stop using such things to grade a man. That's not wat would create a happy marriage
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by Ngokafor(f): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
macof: see this one looking for man that would put her equal or even above his mother. U Better be serious with urself, and live right. Only a man who's mother isn't as sweet as mine grin would put any other woman equal to her. So u should look forward to raising ur children with love and care for them like nothing else matters, stop dwelling on this husband material thing. Love, trust and understanding are the important things not the things on this list. It just shows how greedy young ladies can be

....why not marry your mum and be done with it?..i can assure you that no one will miss you...blabbing like you are the only boy/guy that loves his mum...better grow up.
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by macof(m): 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ngokafor:
....why not marry your mum and be done with it?..i can assure you that no one will miss you...blabbing like you are the only boy/guy that loves his mum...better grow up.
bla bla. Well u people are just saying ur own. Everyone is just saying I should grow up but I tell u. If a woman does for her husband as much as any loving mother as done for her son. Then I would support that 3rd point
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by cityhood: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
9jaflave: http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/15-ways-to-tell-hes-husband-material.html

Indeed every lady's dream is to some day have a man for keeps, who will love and cherish her; who will be her protector and provider. Of course, that's natural instinct, it's normal and legit.

But how do we separate the wheat from the chaff, the wolf from the sheep? But remember there is no 'MR. PERFECT'!

The wish-list below will be of immense help. Please read on:

1. He's Supportive No Matter What. Whether you're struggling with your career or health or any other personal challenge, we all want a man who is going to be encouraging, stick by our sides, and want to support us financially, emotionally, etc. even when he would have no need to.

2. He's Loyal. Obviously someone who would never cheat or sell you out.

3. He's Not a Mama's Boy. No one wants to spend a lifetime with a man who will repeatedly put his mom before you.

4. He's Not Disrespectful of His Parents. Warning: "If a man is disrespectful of his mother/father, he will disrespect you. If he does not get along with his mother/father, he is a bad risk."

5. He's Family-Oriented. Even if you don't necessarily want to have kids, you probably want to marry a guy you can build a home and a life with. And who prioritizes togetherness with loved ones. Every time I see how important it is to be close with his family, I'm reminded what a wonderful husband my fiance will be.

6. He's Patient. File a guy with a hair-trigger temper under "do not want."

7. He's Considerate of Others: he could drop what he's doing to help little old ladies or children or anyone in need cross the street.

8. He's Fun To Be Around. Life's short, but also too long to be bored by your partner.

9. He's Sexy. It never hurts to find your man irresistibly attractive.

10. He's Flexible. Some people are just naturally more stubborn, but a marriage is a 2-way street, so he's gotta be willing to compromise.

11. He's Compassionate. Being able to sympathize and empathize with others proves he's got a huge heart.

12. He's Intellectually Curious. Gotta love a man who never wants to stop learning. Keeps the conversation flowing and life exciting!

13. He's Motivated and Strong. Conviction, drive, passion, etc. isn't just hot but it'll help him push through life's adversities.

14. He Helps You Tackle Your To-Do List Without Being Asked. He'll take your little fluffy lap dog out for a walk or go get your car's oil changed, just to make your life less stressful.

15. He's God-Fearing. Last but definitely not the least you want in a 'husband material'. Its good when a man recognizes a power and authority greater than himself. Then he can love you and your children! Kindly drop your comments on 9jaflave too grin

http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/15-ways-to-tell-hes-husband-material.html
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by cityhood: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
9jaflave: http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/15-ways-to-tell-hes-husband-material.html

Indeed every lady's dream is to some day have a man for keeps, who will love and cherish her; who will be her protector and provider. Of course, that's natural instinct, it's normal and legit.

But how do we separate the wheat from the chaff, the wolf from the sheep? But remember there is no 'MR. PERFECT'!

The wish-list below will be of immense help. Please read on:

1. He's Supportive No Matter What. Whether you're struggling with your career or health or any other personal challenge, we all want a man who is going to be encouraging, stick by our sides, and want to support us financially, emotionally, etc. even when he would have no need to.

2. He's Loyal. Obviously someone who would never cheat or sell you out.

3. He's Not a Mama's Boy. No one wants to spend a lifetime with a man who will repeatedly put his mom before you.

4. He's Not Disrespectful of His Parents. Warning: "If a man is disrespectful of his mother/father, he will disrespect you. If he does not get along with his mother/father, he is a bad risk."

5. He's Family-Oriented. Even if you don't necessarily want to have kids, you probably want to marry a guy you can build a home and a life with. And who prioritizes togetherness with loved ones. Every time I see how important it is to be close with his family, I'm reminded what a wonderful husband my fiance will be.

6. He's Patient. File a guy with a hair-trigger temper under "do not want."

7. He's Considerate of Others: he could drop what he's doing to help little old ladies or children or anyone in need cross the street.

8. He's Fun To Be Around. Life's short, but also too long to be bored by your partner.

9. He's Sexy. It never hurts to find your man irresistibly attractive.

10. He's Flexible. Some people are just naturally more stubborn, but a marriage is a 2-way street, so he's gotta be willing to compromise.

11. He's Compassionate. Being able to sympathize and empathize with others proves he's got a huge heart.

12. He's Intellectually Curious. Gotta love a man who never wants to stop learning. Keeps the conversation flowing and life exciting!

13. He's Motivated and Strong. Conviction, drive, passion, etc. isn't just hot but it'll help him push through life's adversities.

14. He Helps You Tackle Your To-Do List Without Being Asked. He'll take your little fluffy lap dog out for a walk or go get your car's oil changed, just to make your life less stressful.

15. He's God-Fearing. Last but definitely not the least you want in a 'husband material'. Its good when a man recognizes a power and authority greater than himself. Then he can love you and your children! Kindly drop your comments on 9jaflave too grin

http://9jaflave..com/2013/09/15-ways-to-tell-hes-husband-material.html
Re: 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) by lupey: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2013
Raynord: Hmn...that's why a good and lasting marriage starts with friendship, "cos you can only discover these attributes as the ship sails.

......buh you ladies gat to be vigilant not to board a Nigeria ship with British Flag #myAdvise.comwink

True! Very true!! Hahaha grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When To Slap A Lady (drop Your Own) / MEN ONLY : 5 Foods You Must Avoid Before Sex / Best Pre-wedding Picture Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.