Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,937 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Do People Change? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do People Change? (1960 Views)

Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? / Why Do People Change After Wedding? / Why Do People Close Their Eyes When Kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do People Change? by ATMC(f): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin
Smh
Re: Do People Change? by 190theclown: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2013
ATMC: Smh
embarassed embarassed
Re: Do People Change? by ATMC(f): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
ogugua88: People change yet remain true to themselves. Despite their different phases, they still have the same identity.
by Different phases with the same identity you mean?
Re: Do People Change? by nobilis: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2013
djeezy: I believe humans change. Its the only constant thing in life. It could be change from bad to good, good to bad or bad to worst. All these takes time to be efficacious and sometimes we wait and get disappointed.

Human beings don't change. If someone is intrinsically arrogant, he will always be arrogant. He might try to suppress it but it will still surface at some points. What humans might change is their habits or their attitude towards life. But as for a person's intrinsic nature, it cannot change.

So never go into a relationship hoping that the person will change for the better (if he has some traits not acceptable to you). Weigh everything in your own scale. Determine if you can tolerate him/her the way he/she is. Then follow your heart. If you wait for him/her to change, you'll be sorely disappointed. If you try to change him/her, he/she will start to resent you unconsciously gradually.

1 Like

Re: Do People Change? by MrsChima(f): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2013
ATMC: so many times, people enter relationships whereby their partner has some attitudes they believe they can change within the course of time. so many times, they get disappointed at the long run as they discover the change effected isn't permanent or blatantly their partner refused to change. since nature is not subject to change, i ask is human nature subject to change?

Yes, people do change big or small. Life in itself forces people to change. Experiences good or bad forces people to have a mindset that can be detrimental to their life or not. It's unavoidable to say the least.
Re: Do People Change? by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
It really depends on the type of behaviour we're talking about.
Re: Do People Change? by 190theclown: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2013
^see yield advising her sister ATMC

the two of them single as fvck claiming miss know it all on NL
grin grin
Re: Do People Change? by ITbomb(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
ATMC: do you think change occured for real?
ogugua88: People change yet remain true to themselves. Despite their different phases, they still have the same identity.
Ogugua put it much better.
On a low level they change, like a girl meeting a guy and in order to get to her pant, the guy show all niceties and caring and the girl sees the Prince Charming she has been looking albeit from just one perspective. Then the guy has gotten it and he still want to try some other ones. His behaviour changes and the girl now sees another another side of him and say 'he has changed'
On a higher level they dont change their identity, people that knows the guy well know him as a 'player' and they are saying of the same person , ' he can never change, he will soon grow tire of the girl and look for another', and he does.

1 Like

Re: Do People Change? by Monicasque(f): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
ppl change only if they wana. no one can force the other and sometimes u might find that their old nature will re appear now and again. its not impossible but its hard
Re: Do People Change? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
190-the-clown:
^see yield advising her sister ATMC

the two of them single as fvck claiming miss know it all on NL
grin grin

I'm glad he has paraded himself into this thread. 190 is a good example of someone who will never change tongue. If you check his numerous NL accounts: 190, 190-the-clown, 190@ (and whichever account you can dig up, I'm sure he has more) and examine them, you would find that he has maintained a consistent erratic - yaba-left escapee behaviour since he first joined NL.

2 Likes

Re: Do People Change? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
YES!
Re: Do People Change? by kagari: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
My dear people change

i started out making sense on NL
then i changed
i stoped making sense on NL

hope i was of good help to answering ur question

thank u
Re: Do People Change? by jplay(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yield: It really depends on the type of behaviour we're talking about.

sexy girl i have found u, can we chat pls?
Re: Do People Change? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
If you leave them to their own devices: Yes and for the worse!

Unless you whip out some good ol' dog training moves.

In general though, better to relate with people who come factory fitted with the complimentary traits you want.
Re: Do People Change? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
People can and DO change but rarely because a woman tells them to. So take it or leave it.
Re: Do People Change? by ATMC(f): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Richfella: If you leave them to their own devices: Yes and for the worse!

Unless you whip out some good ol' dog training moves.

In general though, better to relate with people who come factory fitted with the complimentary traits you want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Woman Puts Her Feet On Your Car's Dashboard .. / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) / 7 Things That Anyone Who Has Ever Fallen In Love Knows Painfully Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.