Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Why Do People Change After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Change After Wedding? (920 Views)

6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Change After Wedding? by Muyogoa: 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2014
A woman once said 'my husband is no longer the type of angel i knew him to be'
There have been many cases of men whom during courtship, were so nice,cool,calm and appear to be God fearing but suddenly changes their behaviour even right from the night of wedding. These changes do surprise the lady and often wonder if this is the same man they knew or is it his twin brother? They eventually realises that they've married a sadist who had now turned them to punching bag and who have pleasure in seeing them crying. The tall,dark and handsome man now go outside with ladies and caring less about her.His height now turns intimidating rather than for hugging,romance etc. The woman eventually develops an habit of crying daily reminding her 'i don't care husband' those beautiful days of courtship and his promises to her. This may eventually lead to a divorce. This same goes to women too who also change after wedding? Why do people decieve during courtship and Why do people change after marriage? And what should people do to avoid this?
Re: Why Do People Change After Wedding? by ghost1718(m): 12:13am On Nov 11, 2014
oya Op let me tell u, do fishermen feed worms to fishes after catching them ??, if u get this questione i will buy u a car
Re: Why Do People Change After Wedding? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:53am On Nov 11, 2014
its only God that can help one not to marry a wolf in sheeps clothing
Re: Why Do People Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 11, 2014
jamesbridget13:
its only God that can help one not to marry a wolf in sheeps clothing

Really?
Re: Why Do People Change After Wedding? by Exponental(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2014
wen marriage is considered as a must, d desperate falls victim.
wen u feel dat little dislike is changeable after marriage, marriage could escalate d little.
wen d physical look is ur priority n attitude is manageable, attitude will definitely annoy u sooner or later.
wen d foundation is faulty, dont expect a perfect structure.
......etc
Re: Why Do People Change After Wedding? by jamesbridget13(f): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2014
voodoo85:

Really?
yes o

(1) (Reply)

That Feeling When Your Caught Staring At Her Ass. / / The 12 Kinds Of People You Must Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.