Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke (31837 Views)

Sinners And Saints: Who Destroyed Nigeria? - Enemi George / Road To War :nigeria To Sign Defence Pact With Russia Over Bakassi/cameroon. / Why It Is Illogical To Claim That 'PDP' Destroyed Nigeria For Sixteen Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by IGBOSON1: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza: Can Nigeria even fight off an external aggressor? Who will fight for her? Surely not any sane igbo son.

^^^Thanks bros! smiley

1 Like

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2013
Symphony007: It's so shamefull that most of this francophone african countries are just independent in name only. They can't sneeze without the permission from paris. Yet the world and indeed anglophone countries keep berating britain from colonialism, they have washed their hands off your country. But france is still actively practising colonialism and no one is saying anything. It's just stupid.
meanwhile your drunkard ,clueless and shoeless fisherman you guys call president is busy licking Obama azz . Anuofia
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2013
solomon111: This is why we need nuclear deterents with ICBM capabilities against countries like france.
Anyway,i don't believe this story.
Any attack on Nigeria from france would lead to quick reprisals against cameroon,and france could also lose their economic influence in west africa.
So unless france is stupidd enough to endanger their economy for cameroon, then this story is BS.
I will u guys will b here, sheyie and u, always spewing trash ,making empty claims,always badmouthing about us as if we owe u something
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Trailii: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2013
One_Naira: So that's why Nigeria chickened out. Without UK,USA,China and many other nations backing them up, they can't get balls to fight France. LMFAO, the same nation that's always running their mouth on how it's "superior" military defeated Biafra even with France backing it up. Roflmao.
ode! Tell me which african country fit defeat france 4 war?
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by kettykin: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2013
Trail ii: ode! Tell me which african country fit defeat france 4 war?
Ode tell me which african country has some over night generals making noise on daily basis how they will spill their last drop of hypocritical blood to keep their country united.

Ode also tell me which african country has some over night generals boasting on daily basis how they fought a section of their country and won them in a 30 months war when in actual fact Britain, Soviet Union, African union, Egypt, east Germany did the fighting for them

1 Like

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by onila(f): 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2013
Since 1980, there has been more murdered people in America than any other country in the world, yet we dont see them insult their president. If you knew how remote those villages are you will wonder if they were part of Nigeria. If govt spends over the roof to employ more security personnel, we are still the ones that will lament about cost of governance. This BH is political - They want to force GEJ to back down from 2015 which is hypocritical. No sane man gives in to such threats - if he does, we too will call him WEAK.
Lets be objective pls

2 Likes

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by solomon111(m): 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I will u guys will b here, sheyie and u, always spewing trash ,making empty claims,always badmouthing about us as if we owe u something
shut up.
You're not even ashamed that you are still under paris control.
One of these days we will occupy bakassi.
Let me see if france will be stupidd enough to attack us.

1 Like

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
solomon111: shut up.
You're not even ashamed that you are still under paris control.
One of these days we will occupy bakassi.
Let me see if france will be stupidd enough to attack us.
the same way you are ashamed to b under America boots right?

Or better who took the orders from France to go in Mali and ivory coast please remind me ? Why is that the pseudo giant of Africa had to wait for France green flag? Dumb azz . U are not only an American puppet but also a French one .yet u have not been occupied by any of them .
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the same way you are ashamed to b under America boots right?

Or better who took the orders from France to go in Mali and ivory coast please remind me ? Why is that the pseudo giant of Africa had to wait for France green flag? Dumb azz . U are not only an American puppet but also a French one .yet u have not been occupied by any of them .

A very interesting lecture. Salient points noted.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by solomon111(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2013

We invaded mali because it was our duty as an ECOWAS nation to ensure democracy and stability in the region as written in the ECOWAS charters,just the same way we invaded liberia and serria-leone many years ago to restore peace.
We also prevented the US from setting up a military base in our country,something cameroon can never do.
Never you compare your oppressed,authoritarian and french-puppet state with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by OneNaira6: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

So Ojukwu forgot to enter into such pact with France or what exactly are you driving at?

Your a$$$e$ were whooped alongside France Israel SA and Sweden that supported you and leave with it for the rest of your life.

I see this one is among the slow ones. LMFAO. You rode the yellow bus when you were younger no?

You can whoop France @ss then why chicken out now? Oh that's right. You ain't got the balls without daddy UK,USA and co helping you

1 Like

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by solomon111(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona:

yeah right.
Salient points only to a political and historical neophyte.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Kponkwem(m): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sunny_bobo: If they couldn't fight Biafra without the help of Britain, Russia and Egypt, how did you expect them to fight France?

Nigeria has expended much resources appeasing small West African neighbours, who still prefers she breaks, to keep its sinking ship sailing by forming and almost unilaterally funding ECOWAS, Peace keeping operations, technical assistances, financial interventions, and peace treaties. It is a pity.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Sloothe(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
From International politics, France had always frowned at the entity-NIGERIA. They percieve the country to be a threat to their influence on the westafrican subregion. Being the region's largest economy, it makes the British colonial influence more accentuated than theirs. Thats a reason why they supplied amunition to the Biafrans during the Nigerian civil war to enhance the secession.

1 Like

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
solomon111: We invaded mali because it was our duty as an ECOWAS nation to ensure democracy and stability in the region as written in the ECOWAS charters,just the same way we invaded liberia and serria-leone many years ago to restore peace.
We also prevented the US from setting up a military base in our country,something cameroon can never do.
Never you compare your oppressed,authoritarian and french-puppet state with Nigeria.
So the ouattara u installed is better than gbagbo ? Ignoramus, you went there to defend American interets and French ones. You are not even ashamed of yourselfu are only good in backstabbing others African countries. This is your shoeless fisherman was eager to go in Ivory coast to please his masters and show them how obedient he is. Tell me how u pseudo giant of Africa which is supposed to pave the Way for Africa unity is making plot against a brother? Moronic bastards who put in place a France prefect called ouattara
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
VoteOutPDPJona:

my pleasure
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by solomon111(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dumb azz so the ouattara u installed is better than gbagbo ? Ignoramus, you went there to defend American interets and French ones. You are not even ashamed of yourselfu are only good in backstabbing others African countries. This is your shoeless fisherman was eager to go in Ivory coast to please his masters and show them how obedient he is. Tell me how u pseudo giant of Africa which is supposed to pave the Way for Africa unity is making plot against a brother? Moronic bastards who put in place a France prefect called ouattara
gbagbo lost an election and deserved to be kicked out.
Who cares if ouatarra is worse?
The majority of the ivoriens should decide who leads them,
And if ouatarra is not good enough,they should vote him out.
It's as simple as that.
Anyway,you're a cameroonian, so you won't understand democracy since you've never experienced it.
Why not persuade paul biya to join ECOWAS and see if Nigeria will not pressure him to hold democratic elections and kick him out if he loses.
The only hope for democracy in cameroon is ECOWAS.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by solomon111(m): 1:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Sloothe: From International politics, France had always frowned at the entity-NIGERIA. They percieve the country to be a threat to their influence on the westafrican subregion. Being the region's largest economy, it makes the British colonial influence more accentuated than theirs. Thats a reason why they supplied amunition to the Biafrans during the Nigerian civil war to enhance the secession.
France have always been our enemy.
We need a better government that will take the french menance seriously and curtail it.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by VoteOutPDPJona: 3:18am On Oct 04, 2013
solomon111: yeah right.
Salient points only to a political and historical neophyte.

Your conversation with @Camerounpride kept me entertained all along, especially your laughable ignorance on international politics. grin Unknown to you, the USA, france, Uk, and Dutch military personel are currently conducting a joint military exercise with the Nigerian Navy on Nigerian high seas under the guise of ..........

I won't tell you. grin grin But the Africom you fear is already in Nigeria with a fine new name grin grin Can you guess it? grin

Please wise Solomon, I'm itching to begin my political and historical class under you to enable me shrug of my current neophytism. wink

Anyway, I seem to enjoy you patrotism and zeal for Naija cool
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by naijaking1: 3:42am On Oct 04, 2013
kettykin: I once asked the question of whether the same people who once boasted of how the would spill the last drop of their hypocritical blood to defend the unity of nigeria were so reluctant to spare a drop of sweat to defend the only oil rich island Nigeria has apart from bonny.
Knowing fully well how Nigeria does not keep to agreement particularly international agreements decided to abide 100% by the ICJ ruling which most other African countries like Sudan, Kenya, Zimbabwe call bluff.

The generals who often boasted of their exploits during the uncivil war fought to keep Nigeria one but kept mute like dumb asses when bakassi was mentioned.
Hypocrites like Gowon, danjuma, Obasanjo, domkat bali, Useni, babangida and the most recent clown Alabi Isama and his storytelling partners (Adekunle and Akirinade)
Should please stop their tales by moonlight and a complete waste of newspaper pages which could have generated money for the newspaper houses through adverts and
Kept their funny ponytail lies to their gullible wives and girl friends.
Nigerians are tired of the fake and blatantly falsified war bravery stories of these Overnight generals.
Any fake or falsified war stories by any overnight war generals would lead to a court case

Thank you.
Only in Nigeria would brain-dead generals get up every day and sing their civil war exploits, and immediately develop tonic-clonic seizures once a distant, unprepared country like France raises their voice on Nigeria.
Life is too comfortable for these fat corrupt cats.
Winston Churchill, Charles De Gaul, George Washington, and yes Ojukwu wouldn't give up an acre of Nigeria without a fight!
Some times it better to die fighting than be placed in a lifetime of perptual regrets.
Shame on everybody involved in dashing Bakassi division to Cameroon. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Atouke: 4:51am On Oct 04, 2013
obasanjo is a chicken he gave away our commonwealth for fear of a mere cameroun. with or without backing of france we should never giveaway our territory without a fight, doing otherwise is cowardice.

tomorrow benin republic will annex lagos and we will claim that the reason we did not fight to secure our territory was because france promised to level nigeria if we fight to hold on to lagos.

what a bunch of ba*sss
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 04, 2013
Tell him ooo
VoteOutPDPJona:

Your conversation with @Camerounpride kept me entertained all along, especially your laughable ignorance on international politics. grin Unknown to you, the USA, france, Uk, and Dutch military personel are currently conducting a joint military exercise with the Nigerian Navy on Nigerian high seas under the guise of ..........

I won't tell you. grin grin But the Africom you fear is already in Nigeria with a fine new name grin grin Can you guess it? grin

Please wise Solomon, I'm itching to begin my political and historical class under you to enable me shrug of my current neophytism. wink

Anyway, I seem to enjoy you patrotism and zeal for Naija cool

Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by naijaking1: 1:27am On Oct 05, 2013
How did France do in desert Mali, not talk of naija?
All this talk about how France would have killed each and everyone of us is called cowardice. Next, they will claim Uyo, Calabar, Port Harcourt, and then Enugu as Cameroonian lands.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Though it can, It wont be in France interest to do that. That is, if it wants to protect the interest of Cameroun.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Sukosam(m): 3:22am On Oct 05, 2013

pls mister, u might not have the mental capability to comprehend whaj Afisma was all about. After all the average camerounian is naturall a slow poke.. We are french puppet?lol. Dat's freaking hilarious.. At least b4 u come posting on a nigerian forum, make gud us of ur brains dat is if u have one, and stop spewing idiocy 4rm ur maggotry orifice. A peice of advice
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Sukosam(m): 3:32am On Oct 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dumb azz so the ouattara u installed is better than gbagbo ? Ignoramus, you went there to defend American interets and French ones. You are not even ashamed of yourselfu are only good in backstabbing others African countries. This is your shoeless fisherman was eager to go in Ivory coast to please his masters and show them how obedient he is. Tell me how u pseudo giant of Africa which is supposed to pave the Way for Africa unity is making plot against a brother? Moronic bastards who put in place a France prefect called ouattara
u mean to tell me that gbagbo was better a leader than outarra? If ur fada had employed withdrawal method b4 ur mama took in of ur pregnancy, the world would have been saved frow witness the life time of anoda expired fool. LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU. NIGERIA DOES NOT NEED FRANCE TO COORDINATE HER FOREIGN POLICY.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by daffur: 5:06am On Oct 05, 2013
My oga u r right. It still amazes me how kids debate what the dont know.

you guy may nt be aware, we CAPTURED FRENCH EQUIPMENT AND SUPPORT TROOPS Lead by And Office. We were seeing YAOUNDE RIGHT IN FRÖNT OF US.

Mafia Man: Where were France when Abacha made our military to push the Cameroonian gorillas to Yaoundé within 2 weeks?
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by daffur: 5:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Let the Doubters Answer These Questions Raised.

Sukosam: If my memory serves me correctly, Nigerian forces occupied the peninsula from the Abacha regime to when it was finally handed over... If that be the case, that would mean the military threat was issued after the icj judgement.. The question is where were french during those years? What rili happend was dat during the shagari regime, a security document detailing how nigeria would capture younde in 2 wks was leaked to the french. With this document, the the french govt threatened shagari with military action if cameroum was attacked, hence, the proposed military campaign against yaounde was cancelled.. This and coupled with the chadian boarder dispute were sum of the events at the time that undermined shagari's govt(by angering the military), hence setting the stage for a military coup.. But the question remains; where were d french when nigeria occupied majority of the community making up bakassi under the abacha regime?
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by daffur: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2013
Thank You Bro. U Probably Took Part In The Campaign.

adino: Story story story. Abacha chased the Camerounians far out of Bakassi and within some kilometers to Younde. Nigerian military killed many French troops in the battle of Bakassi and set up a permanent military F.O.B complete with weapons of mass destruction which the useless obj dismantled.
The Camerounians were awestruck whem Nigeria army was evacuating Bakassi.
Only ignorant folks out here will believe whatever they read.
Re: France Would Have Destroyed Nigeria Over Bakassi - Duke by Symphony007: 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: meanwhile your drunkard ,clueless and shoeless fisherman you guys call president is busy licking Obama azz . Anuofia
ha..ha..ha! The federal republic of nigeria has diplomatic ties with the u.s and other western nations. They are not lords over us that is why our country openely defy the u.s and commonwealth on many issues, when has cameroon ever stood up to france? Does'nt france control cameroon. Can you president stand up to francois holland. Drop this arguement before you're disgraced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Goofs, Says No Need For Senate Confirmation For New Service Chiefs / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / What Will Happen To Tinubu If Otedola Becomes Lagos Next Governor – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.