Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Letter To Nairalanders. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Letter To Nairalanders. (9635 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Invitation To Nairalanders For My Brideprice Payment Ceremony Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bimfo: You don't expect every1 to accept the Apology.. For me, I'm sitting on the Fence..

But seriously, What's wiv Berem And Sexkillz??
absolutely nothing! Am just disgusted about his tyranny.dats all! For the sake of independence,I sheath my sword! cool

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by GHPATRIOT(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
bread and tea: WTF! Is this an apology letter?? So full of arrogance and pride! angry it seems you were forced to write the letter!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by dagentility(f): 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: If you call him a genius based on his so_called letter, then accept my condolence on your mental state
Dats ur own business,all i know is that no one is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Ashabie(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
Eyah!...poor boy! embarassed...edakun, ejebure o,yoruba ppl says,taba fi owo otun bomo wi, afi tosi famora...even if its not coming from the dept of his hrt,for him to have summon courage and tender his Apology,...think fellow member should just pardon this guy...Sexkillz!!! How many times did I called you?...seems you need your reserch on quality of a good leadership...

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by greedie1(f): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2013
barcanista: you are already old grandma, you need to GROW UP
if im a grandma then why do i need to grow up
don't go losing your wit on independence day boi
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Even though we've had several altercation in the Politics section....I've never failed to admire your tenacity and doggedness.

Like naptu2 pointed out succinctly....we are humans and will never be flawless...but you will always need to consciously restrain yourself from some certain actions that have the potency of bringing you headlong with most members of the community.

Keep working to be a better person everyday....

Apology accepted and I pray that you can only get better as a Mod.

BTW....not everybody will accept or agree to your tone in the letter...but the important thing is that you've apologized.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by 2sexyus: 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Some people say this is just a forum, but they forget it's run by humans.

Sexkillz, no matter what you do in life or whatever you become in the future, NEVER trade your humility. Being humble does not mean you are stupid or weak and it does not mean you have to kiss a55, it shows you understand and feel a fellow human like yourself. It shows that's how you would like to be treated.

You would be astonished to find out the great personalities behind each and every handle you see, but it seems the word 'faceless' connotes non-humans, dunce or robots to some mods.

Though on the surface it seem like an apology letter, but apparently, transparently and when properly x-rayed, this does not come from your heart. It's more like you were forced to say what you said but with another person's mouth and not yours.

Too bad, bro.

In my book, we are all equal and no one is above the another person. Hence, the need for someone to treat others like the human they are.

It's okay. But remember, first impression last long. Whether you drop the moderation duty or not, you have left a footprint in minds of members.

Nobody is above mistakes.

On the flip side of it all, you are doing a good job. You are hardworking but try to apply wisdom in your dealings with members on here.

Apply humility even if it's a modicum fraction.

A Good leader is a Good Servant.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kai! 2Sexy, wetin? See as u just shower my wig wiv spit. See paragraph, on top kini gan? Msteeew! angry tongue
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is not an apology. This is pure arrogance dressed diplomatically.
Sexkillz, read your first paragraph and see if you actually apologised or you merely massaged your bloated ego.

Tender an unreserved apology devoid of justification cos most of us here aren't pupils you can dance their intelligence with your holier than thou arrogant attitude.

BTW...you still remain the best thing that happened to nairaland but my comment above is just to address your inflated ego you exemplified as an apology!

Keep the good work!

THINGS TIME END!!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Jeezyy(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Forcing oga at the top to create a deactive button, forcing almighty sexkillz to apologise......If we the Nigerian youths can do what i have witness on Nairaland this past days, i can tell u that Nigeria will change for the better

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Boll2010: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sexkills or wat u called.....dis is absolutely rubbish......u vnt change I'm pretty sure....cuz from ur 1st 6 lines its still show dat u arrongant.....
No one gives 2 Bleep!!! Of ur damn apology!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by greedie1(f): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
1st 6 lines?? read again. 1st line is more like it
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
sexkillz: Dear Nairalanders,

After much thought and counsel from those closest to me off Nairaland, I want to give a heartfelt apology to all of those whom I have hurt or effected .[color=#990000]1.
Not because I'm weak , nor for favour from anyone or because I want any one to feel better, but because my actions were grossly misunderstood.2. I don't need any "sensitivity training" to use my common sense. I was placed in a leadership-like position and I have been doing my best but somethings, even the best is not enough. I hurt a lot of feelings few days ago and as a fellow ordinary member of nairaland, such was wrong of me. I am truly sorry.

One day,3. I'll drop the "moderator" title. I don't want present actions of mine to hamper my future relationship with you all when I decide to do so. . . My goal has never been to do anything detrimental to this amazing forum. If anything, some of my actions these past few days have done the opposite because some disgruntled members capitalized on that gap and tried to ruin the hard work of seun osewa by inviting hackers to nairaland.4 It was really shameful to see comments from Nairalanders I thought should have known better. In the end, sexkillz would have taken the blame. From my moderating of four sections to creating what is arguably the biggest biannual event on the forum,5. I have always put Nairaland first, to the extent that some think I have no life off here. cheesy 6.Although some of my comments have been brash, I would hate to think that words are capable of eradicating the time and hard effort I have given you all for well over a year.

I will do my best to act cordially and professionally amongst fellow members. It is also my wish that such will be reciprocated.7. This does not for a microscopical second mean that I am letting trolls, spammers, tribalist and people who constitute themselves a nuisance on nairaland off the hook. . .
I hope everything returns to normal after this. . . Cheers and have a nice time celebrating Nigeria at 53.

Mikael a.k.a sexkillz.

[/color]
at all the bolded from 1-7

1. egoism
2. u need sensitive training, becos common sense is too common nowadays . Even my goat has it,
3. before ukor, u must drop MOD Mantle someday . btw, na ur papa get NL?
4. the shame was from you
5. Not some, all your comments had been blash,
6. You putting NL first is becos u caught FISH OGUGUA on NL. (u re just paying homage)
7.warning not needed in apologia. (another egoism write up)

learn to be good.

exchange a hand of friendship

12 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by 2sexyus: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
*creates ignore button and pressed it* tongue
Idowuogbo: Kai! 2Sexy, wetin? See as u just shower my wig wiv spit. See paragraph, on top kini gan? Msteeew! angry tongue
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: Kai! 2Sexy, wetin? See as u just shower my wig wiv spit. See paragraph, on top kini gan? Msteeew! angry tongue
Did I just forget you or what?
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
2sexy.us:
*creates ignore button and pressed it* :p
Lmao! I wee cash u!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by 2sexyus: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
No go look for you 'sexkillz' grin

gerrout... Don't u see dey lomancing? Ogukillz
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! I wee cash u!
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
2sexy.us:

Pardon? undecided
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
2sexy.us:

make ogogua cash u grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by collynzo2(m): 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ashabie: Eyah!...poor boy! embarassed...edakun, ejebure o,yoruba ppl says,taba fi owo otun bomo wi, afi tosi famora...even if its not coming from the dept of his hrt,for him to have summon courage and tender his Apology,...think fellow member should just pardon this guy...Sexkillz!!! How many times did I called you?...seems you need your reserch on quality of a good leadership...
....and you need to work on your grammar

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Pdizzle(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
ITbomb: 'Sensitivity Training' is working
Seun Osewa is working
GEJ is working
God bless Nigeria
Happy Independence
*singing offstage - it shall be permanent , what the lord has done for us , it shall be permanent*
Funny... Sexkillz na u be this, the training is working.
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by 2sexyus: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
I don die... She is viewing.

Ogugua, na satan work oh.
cerebral assain: make ogogua cash u grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
2sexy.us:
I don die... She is viewing.

Ogugua, na satan work oh.

smiley
Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by 2sexyus: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2013
grin grin. No worry, you are doing a great job.

Just invite me for the wedding sha...
ogugua88:

smiley

1 Like

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Do your best and forget those against you. You can't satisfy everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Nairalanders. by yemi2plus(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
For the sake of Independence and love, I have forgiven you; go and sin no more.

That said and done, I think is high time Seun increased the yearly salary of his moderators, especially that of sexkill.

Imagine, only sexkill moderating more than two section on this forum; two section that draw more traffic to this forum; Politics and Romance.

Two thousand Five Hundred Naira(2500) is way too small for the moderators; most of the use PC in accessing this forum, as you may know Seun, PC consume more data than mobile phone.

Kindly look into this matter and use your good office and mind to increase their yearly salary; even if them are not staff as you said on one of your post.

Thanks,
Yemi2plus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Let All New Nairalanders Post Their comment Here... / FREE!!! Claim Your Own N30,000 And Free Airtime From Palmpay Today / What Is Your Hidden Talent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.