Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33472 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by SweetSoup(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Commander in Chief
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by sawhite: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
shawndhabi: 1)
4) then that ruth and rachael series (forgotten the name)|
Secret of the Sand
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by UjSizzle(f): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
maurice1: The bourne notice,seeker,dark angle,which did smallville stop
Smallville was concluded. Season 10,
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fabulousdame(f): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
series are movies and series re seasonal
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fabulousdame(f): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Who said arrows have been cancelled if i hear
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by thecorrs(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
fabulousdame: Who said arrows have been cancelled if i hear
Arrow ke. Still waiting for season two to start sef. October 9 is the date.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by jaedswosh(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tom and Jerry
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
obinoral: which world are you living?
Pluto dear, u wanna cum?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by randydandy24(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Traveller
Ghost whisperer
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Bussyfamm(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
I wonder why everyone left KYLE XY behind. cry
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by khaady(f): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
24! I missed dis movie
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by farellstone: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Spacle2xl: Dirty sexy money
Tera nova
Homeland
u knw good movies dude,first guy to mention dirty sexy money.best series ever.

3 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lymelyte(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Emmadani: Watever those oyibo guyz are doing,i dnt want to hear any story' about arrow,revolution and revenge o,unless i go break person head o.Sumbody pls tell me "chuck" was not cancelled,cos that's wat am currently on.
Yes oo. I totally agree with u.mk dem no cancel this movie's o.
I am currently watching BLACKLIST,AGENT OF SHEILD,BETRAYAL,UNDER D DOME ETC..VERY superb and interesting movies.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Afam4eva(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
adexsimply: KYLE XY cry cry angry
Your head dey there.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
I honestly can't believe people are rooting for 'secret circle' that series was absolute rubbish, such boring crap, mstcheew.

Whoever cancelled 'traveler' needs to be flogged, that series was awesome.

But series too many and I'm a sucker for good movies, seeing so many that I haven't watched mentioned here, makes me feel like I'm missing something.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Sage1: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Missing (dis series made brains yet it was cancelled)
Vikings
Alphas
Event
Orphan black
TVD
Arrows
Etc
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
KYLE XY and 24
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Afam4eva(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
freecocoa: Whoever cancelled 'traveler' needs to be flogged, that series was awesome.
Make i go buy am watch sharp sharp.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by freecocoa(f): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Make i go buy am watch sharp sharp.
It will keep you at the edge of your seat till its over, for real it was epic.

Just can't get why it was cancelled.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by chinwekzy(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sage1: Missing (dis series made brains yet it was cancelled)
Vikings
Alphas
Event
Orphan black
TVD
Arrows
Etc

Bros ehh you know wetin be google?Go and research well... TVD is still on, season 5 is premeiring tonight. Arrows is also on, season two premeiring tommorow.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
Series to watch:: under the doom,devious maids,revenge,the following,Hannibal,white collar.Not forgetting my brickleberry cheesy
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by elguaje(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
[b][/b] angry angry angryLEGEND OF THE SEEKER & KYLE XY angryLEGEND OF THE SEEKER & KYLE XY
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Patywilly: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sweet Soup: Commander in Chief

yeah..commander in chief..excellent series...wonda why they stopd
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
foreign movies i cn never get tired of watching is 'america ninja n hard-target.'
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Ericsdm55(m): 2:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Rome. Quite anoyin to see movies lyk Rome got cancelled. I av never bin disapointd lyk ds
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 10, 2013
Dirty sexy money...bad ass series that stopped in season 3. Whoever's responsible should be horse-whipped cos It was EPIC
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Ariyke: 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
The event
terra nova
make it or break it
secret circle
missing
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fijiano202(m): 2:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
I tire for these nigerians with their stupiid english.Pls when did TV SHOWS turn into Movies,under tv shows we have alot of genre like drama,comedy,horror etc and Secondly stop posting rubbiish try to confirm if the shows are on or canceled before u post here,most of the shows people call canceled are still on e.g Arrow,pretty little liars,Nikita etc
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by philfearon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
fijiano202: I tire for these nigerians with their stupiid english.Pls when did TV SHOWS turn into Movies,under tv shows we have alot of genre like drama,comedy,horror etc and Secondly stop posting rubbiish try to confirm if the shows are on or canceled before u post here,most of the shows people call canceled are still on e.g Arrow,pretty little liars,Nikita etc
You are Wack dude!! ITk!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Luxiana19(f): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2013
Case33: I miss one tree hill though its concluded, n d series dt had Marissa cooper, Seth Cohen, Ryan as characters (sound track was "California here we come, right back where we started from, California ....... California .......here we come) dt one too was concluded, alias,I wish it never finished! But dirty sexy money, game of thrones, the fixer, Kyle xy, L word, brothers n sisters, terra nova, still hurts dt they've been cancelled,I hope game of thrones isn't cost I want 2 c d end of dt little girl dt her whole family were slaughtered n her other sister in a bondage marriage @ d lanister's!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.