Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33471 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mkmyers45(m): 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Firefly

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
chucky
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Celepope: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Traveler.That's one bad a$$ season series that I am still hungry to see subsequent season.I think its only season one that came out before it was cancelled in July 2007.The story is almost similar to the Boston marathon bombing but with a different twist and filled with conspiracies and puzzles.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Youngzedd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
shadelek: keep wondering why V season 3 has nt been released nt knowing dat it has been cancelled. The film bad gan o, i like it

Same here.

I think they run out of idea.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by sEGXY2(m): 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
kyle xy omo i wept when i read that the show had been cancelled

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mimifavour(f): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Event and legend of de seeker
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by SlimShawty(f): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Gates .
Moonlight(I felt like killing someone when I found out).
Kyle XY(like wtf!!)
The Event(Jesus wept!)

4 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Spacle2xl: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dirty sexy money
Tera nova
Homeland

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Santino1(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Spacle2xl: Dirty sexy money
Tera nova
Homeland

Biko, which day dem cancel homeland na? abi no be the same homeland wey I watch this morning?

I miss DSM though, it's always fun with the 'Darlings'
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by shawndhabi: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
1) The rich also cry
2) passions
3) lady of the rose
4) then that ruth and rachael series (forgotten the name)|

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Solobenny(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kyle XY

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Youngzedd(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Season films. Oyibo dey play loto with a lot of people's time.
Imagine, the lists of uncompleted movies, buy season 1 and wait for 2 till season 12.

I stopped watching season films after The Visitor.

Effects of watching season films.
1) Waste of time
2) Waste of resources
3) Playing tricks with your emotions.

Finally I said something.

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Ajibel(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
666 park avenue

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by leksgcfr(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
Robinhood.
Anyone has idea whether season 4 is out?
Legend of the seeker.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by deloby123(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
1) EVENTS angry
2) TRAVELER
3) V SERIES

Cant believe events was cancelled?

secret circle has season 2 na. just got it dou but haven't been chanced to watch.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ababs001: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
kyle xy and traveller.....anxiously expecting vampire diaries 5

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by timsarb: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Caracta: Legend of the Seeker.
na lie jooh, that series cool abeg. cool
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by chidika: 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
shawndhabi: 1) The rich also cry
2) passions
3) lady of the rose
4) then that ruth and rachael series (forgotten the name)|

secrets of the sand. But it was concluded not cancelled.

Its one of the reasons I hate series/seasonal movies, so unpredictable and they have you waiting like forever before they bring out new seasons (just like game of thrones)
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by striker9(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
The V
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by wonlasewonimi: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Arelu

Koto Orun

5 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by skullz: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
TerraNova & Blue Mountain State(BMS) cry

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by janeade(f): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
alphas,lying game,dark angel,kyle xy,legend of the seeker

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Spacle2xl: Dirty sexy money
Tera nova
Homeland

Homeland isn't cancelled.
Season 3 has just started and two episodes are already out.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by braxjay(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
please do not start "NO ORDINARY FAMILY"and NINE "LIVES OF CHLOE KING" it will captivate you so much and then you'll discover its just season 1 available sad sad sad season canceled
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by baybiemee: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Gates ( am yet to recover)
The Traveller ( I just still can't believe it)

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by BabaAlabi: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Una think say na downloading of series or buying #150 pirated dvd copy dey bring money? For a series to stay on air, it needs high ratings and a large fan base. The fact is most of the shows mentioned were interesting at first but later became dry and boring.

3 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Danhumprey: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
-Chuck.

-Kyle XY

-Brothers and Sisters

-Chicago fire

-Human target.

I wonder why these films got cancelled. sad

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tubiz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
1. Terra Nova
2. The Events
3. Heroes

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lilysunshine(f): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: Make It Or Break It. cry crycry
I really miss it.;(;(sobbing!

I still google it hoping that one day I'd get to hear of the great news that it has been renewed.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by georgecso(m): 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Empire

Missed the "The Event"
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Danhumprey: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
BabaAlabi: Una think say na downloading of series or buying #150 pirated dvd copy dey bring money? For a series to stay on air, it needs high ratings and a large fan base. The fact is most of the shows mentioned were interesting at first but later became dry and boring.
I concur with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.