Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33468 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Luxiana19(f): 6:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Case33: I miss one tree hill though its concluded, n d series dt had Marissa cooper, Seth Cohen, Ryan as characters (sound track was "California here we come, right back where we started from, California ....... California .......here we come) dt one too was concluded, alias,I wish it never finished! But dirty sexy money, game of thrones, the fixer, Kyle xy, L word, brothers n sisters, terra nova, still hurts dt they've been cancelled,I hope game of thrones isn't cost I want 2 c d end of dt little girl dt her whole family were slaughtered n her other sister in a bondage marriage @ d lanister's!

it's OC. i used to love that series, until Marissa became a seriously troubled pyscho who finally died.

I love Kyle xy too but stopped watching it during the Madacorp or something season. The sci-fi became too overwhelming, clouding the romance and fun part of the series. It was much better when they were in highschool.

I liked brothers and sisters too though I only watched one season.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by henryskywalker2003(m): 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
4400 and Heroes.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
[quote author=Luxiana19][/quote]
what bout Kinda snow And his renegade love, .the stark cripple that turn into a seer And the awakening of the white dead
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lafuria1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sage1: Missing (dis series made brains yet it was cancelled)
Vikings
Alphas
Event
Orphan black
TVD
Arrows
Etc
Orphan black, TVD and arrows have not been cancelled. Orphan black season two will premier next year April while TVD and arrows have resumed.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by fijiano202(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2013
Pls help,do anyone know where i can download australia tv show Winners and Losers Season 2 and 3
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Majority of the shows listed here deserved cancellation. They were genuinely crap. I'd go with "Rome". Was a fantastic, award-winning, critically acclaimed series whose spiralling production costs saw the underfunded BBC/HBO joint project cut from TV.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by akinzyakin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
philfearon:
I will get back to u
am waitin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by MyMouth(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2013
ARES: Are u guys kidding me "24"
#the following takes place between 7.am and 8.am# epic!

new season of 24 starts in march.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by hyzicbond(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2013
Afam4eva: KYLE XY and 24

24 is coming back next year
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Adaeze003(f): 2:14am On Oct 19, 2013
Kings and jane by design

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by odeku457(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
Dirty Sexy Money, Heroes, Legend or the seeker.
My Mouth:

Keeping my Fingers crossed.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by shynerd(m): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2013
ARES: Are u guys kidding me "24"
#the following takes place between 7.am and 8.am# epic!
...#events occur in real time#...startd watching from season1 all over again

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by shynerd(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by shynerd(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2013
My Mouth:

...it will be a miniseries
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by julieAnder(f): 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
JULIE ANDER : (1) THE EVENT - I wept when I heard there won't be season 2. (2) TRAVELLERS - Not bringing out season 2 was a waste of time making season 1. (3) SECRET CIRCLE - That was painful too. (4) KYLE XY - I kept browsing to see if they would change their mind about season 5. (5) THE GATES - That movie could keep you to your TV all day, and yet they think season 2 wasn't worth their time, that's crazy. (6)GAME OF THRONES - young Sansa married to a Lannister, that's something of a nightmare and little Arya copping in a world of chaos. I MISS ALL THESE.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Josydaky(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fast forward
Alphas
Jerico
Kyle xy
Legend of the seeker
Jake 2.0
I loved all these films and still love them esp flash forward, lok and Alphas.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Bola4mi(f): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Legend of the seeker
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by rossyc(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
The gates, kyle xy, 666 park avenue, lying game, secret circle, dark angel, legend of the seeker.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by rossyc(f): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ariyke: The event
terra nova
make it or break it
secret circle
missing
. Ouch, so make it or break it has been cancelled and I was seriously waiting for d next season
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Crixina(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
handebayor:
1.STARGATE OF ATLANTIS- its uncomplete, no end to the war against the wraiths and my best ever series.
2.Terra Nova-its got potentials.
3.Vampire diaries- its highly doubtful they re gonna continue though i hope not.
4.Fringe-same with vampire diaries.
5.Legend of the seeker
u mean Fringe and vampires diary too?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by handebayor: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Crixina:
u mean Fringe and vampires diary too?

Not really, Fringe is over but Vampire Diaries is still running with the 1st episode of its new season 06 released yesterday or rather, friday
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
vanished and traveller... still can't get ova it.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by joedejana(m): 12:12am On Oct 06, 2014
Kyle XY.....I cried
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 06, 2014
4400 & Alphas.

Dts all
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by walanter(m): 2:11am On Oct 17, 2014
abeg any fact about wat happen ..to THE WIRE AFTER SEASON 5 STOP.....MARLOW ...REAL DRUG FLIM
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ZITRAN: 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Tommorrow People Legend of the Seeker Terranova Kyle XY
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 08, 2015
revolution
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by ZITRAN: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
julieAnder:
JULIE ANDER : (1) THE EVENT - I wept when I heard there won't be season 2. (2) TRAVELLERS - Not bringing out season 2 was a waste of time making season 1. (3) SECRET CIRCLE - That was painful too. (4) KYLE XY - I kept browsing to see if they would change their mind about season 5. (5) THE GATES - That movie could keep you to your TV all day, and yet they think season 2 wasn't worth their time, that's crazy. (6)GAME OF THRONES - young Sansa married to a Lannister, that's something of a nightmare and little Arya copping in a world of chaos. I MISS ALL THESE.
KYLE XY doesnt have a fourth season
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by tolexy007(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Krasid(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Heroes.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by GominaM(f): 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
legend of the seeker tower prep flash forward dark angel terra nova traveller the event make it or break it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.