Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? (33474 Views)

Download And Request For Your Seasonal Movies Here - Direct Download Link / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled! / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Patywilly: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Desperate housewives...i hate dat mike died though.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by mjizzie(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
The Event
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by MsNas(f): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tower Prep cry
One Tree Hill (Though it wasn't cancelled, it ended after 9 seasons.....but I wish it didn't end) grin
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kyle XY too sadangry

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by marianazme(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
The secret circle n Jane by design
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by lyfe(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
The events (Eleda ooo) at the time the movie was making sense. I guess the movie was stopped because it was starting to reveal what people thought was just a conspiracy. Now, the US Government has owned up to the fact that Area 51 actually exists only that we don't know if aliens are there or not.

Dunno about Nikita but it was nice tho.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by gazonga(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
The unit
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by blackwhiteboy: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why has nobody mentioned "the unit"that series was off the hinges merhn!such should never end.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Who knws ds - Traveler. I wish it wasn't canceled.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
'Accidentally on purpose' it was a very funny show.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Balley(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
The V and Kyle XY

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Donmams(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Journey man
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Youngzedd: Season films. Oyibo dey play loto with a lot of people's time.
Imagine, the lists of uncompleted movies, buy season 1 and wait for 2 till season 12.

I stopped watching season films after The Visitor.

Effects of watching season films.
1) Waste of time
2) Waste of resources
3) Playing tricks with your emotions.

Finally I said something.

Its true, season films are too many! Now the koreans are flooding the market with their own too.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by overboard(m): 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............

Do you mean they had their run and ratings dropped so they had to be rested? That's usually the case but to tell you the most painful one for me, CANE. Kai, I still dey find am even though research states that it was rested after the first season.

Thank God 24 feature movie is said to be in the works.

LOST lost direction so I won't miss it as I could only stomach 2 seasons before it began to really really bore me. At a point, it seemed the writers were the same ones handling TINSEL at the peak of it's boring run.

I pray MENTALIST is still on o! Sombwadi let me in on the gist biko.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Funpeter: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
24 hours
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
philfearon: Well,its really annoying when you are enjoying a particular Movie only to find out it has been cancelled,just when it is beginning to get More interesting...
Here are mine:
1}The Gates
2}Flashforward
3}Event
4}The V-series
5}Tower Prep
6}The Traveller{This one almost made me mad}
7}Terminator{seasonal}
8}Heroes
9}The Legend of The Seeker{i still have no idea why this powerful great movie was cancelled}..
10}Demons..

Add Yours............
Traveller
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Tinoxky: 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Why are they being cancelled?
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Erukuomoibadan: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
Kooto aye
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by overboard(m): 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Josh090:

Its true, season films are too many! Now the koreans are flooding the market with their own too.

Yeah, they can take up your time o but the way I do it is sometimes one episode at a time. Mainly after a whole days work and I use it to relax. Sometimes I finish one season in a month or two!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by obimind(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Youngzedd: Season films. Oyibo dey play loto with a lot of people's time.
Imagine, the lists of uncompleted movies, buy season 1 and wait for 2 till season 12.

I stopped watching season films after The Visitor.

Effects of watching season films.
1) Waste of time
2) Waste of resources
3) Playing tricks with your emotions.

Finally I said something.
It's a waste of time indeed.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by topsco(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
MUTANT X..
it was abruptly
canceled in 2004 after the dismantling
of Fireworks Entertainment, one of
the show's production companies,
ending the show on a cliffhanger.
What a drag...
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by emilyone(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ringer

2 Likes

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by MsNas(f): 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
gazonga: The unit

Yeahhhh cool I loved the theme song!
"Fired up, Fired Up. Plenty sun, Fired Up" excellent!!!
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Flash forward & Legend of the seeker.
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by azeezbaba(m): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am surprised that no one has mentioned "Cane". Cane completed its first season but CBS cancelled the series due to the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike. So painful
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by maskid(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
SUPERNATURAL
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by Symphony007: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Commander in chief
shark
boston legal.

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by babe4chi(f): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Brothers and sisters

The darlings

1 Like

Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by philfearon(m): 2:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
braxjay: please do not start "NO ORDINARY FAMILY"and NINE "LIVES OF CHLOE KING" it will captivate you so much and then you'll discover its just season 1 available sad sad sad season canceled
"No Ordinary Family" has season2 bro..
Re: Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled? by noahadams(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
The event,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) / It's Hard For Me To Sleep At Night Without Nini - Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.