Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (30943 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? / My Bedroom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by denony(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Samanthawebb: Who's gonna read that long crap.

U GO LAZY FOR SCHOOL WELLA grin

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Gboliwe: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88: Some men refuse to reason with the head on their necks. So it never dawned on him that sooner or later she would find out? He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

The girl sef. If I see someone on Facebook, the person should look the same in real life, otherwise I'm not going anywhere with him. She's lucky the guy wasn't a criminal.
I would have believed you, but, mba nu, you aint that smart in matters of the heart. Seriously.

@topic; the girl is dumb no doubt but the guy is dumber. How could he have even considered sleeping with a girl from out of the blues. SMH @d very loose morals we have now

4 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by lertee(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady: If I was the girl, I'll use my high heel and scatter the guy head grin
The guy has mind oh!! Maybe he has not heard of how people use to carry mamy water to their houses
If I see this kind of girl, I'll run oh! Because, I'll either suspect that she is an armed robber or mamy water!
What is with mammywater that is bad,why do you dislike them much
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by denony(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
BUT ALL OF YOU THAT ARE CONDEMNING THIS GUY WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE GIRL, U GUYS ARE UNFAIR.
HE SAW A BEAUTIFUL GURL, ADMIRED HER AND SHE STARTED THE CONVERSATION. IS THE GURL JOBLESSS?

SHE CAN'T RECOGNISE WHOM SHE HAS BEEN CHATTING WITH ON FACEBOOK. THAT IS HOW THEY JUMP FROM PETER TO PAUL
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:
maybe he once dated a mammy water lady and she broke his heart. grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Parsonpikin: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
guy u doll ursef, now you re the loser
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by JSAdex: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guy just keep it up you are a good writer, if i were you i will convert it to a novel, add some fictional events with good back cover and a charming title then put it out for sale. That's my business-minded brain thinking. No offense!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by mspee(f): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dumb guy playing smart. . .he's lucky she didn't slap him. undecided

What a dumb girl! So she couldn't check the guy's facebook pictures properly before following him? embarassed embarassed

She's lucky he isn't a killer or kidnapper!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Op, i would've but i've refused to call you UDUEK (find out in Ibibio/efik what it means). Of all the confidence you boasted abt having, you couldnt even execute a simple deal. You saw punny right in ur palms but your insensibility jeopodized the entire situation. Damn it! What were you people seated at the sitting room doing? Discussing right? About what? Why didnt you give a hot banging on punny before the call came in? That would have been late after everything. Waste of punny there! That would've at least elongate ur census book on numbers of punny knack as a man. Rubbish!!!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
Zane2point4: Guy forget all this ppl talking trash,every guy in your shoes would have done the same thing you did,who will spit out suger been fed to him,you where in the track and you ran on it,according to what you said the girl was charming so many of us will want to use the oppurtunity,but you didn't play smart well,you had enough time to arrange some things back then in the restaurant,you could have demanded to see her pictures on her phone,then sharply disconnected her network so that she won't receive another call,you should have acted fast.sorry for you loss shaa!
hmnnn awon association of evil advisers of nairaland chapter,i hail o.titi ema fi sin eyan si koto,ema fun won ni advice buruku

anyway op,iwo ni mo baloro, aids no dey show for face o.that babe beautiful,that she dey spotless no mean she no fit get hiv,gonnorhea or all this dirty stds.no be by cute them dey judge hiv matter o.i sorry for men like you wey dey always attempt to fvk any babe you see wey make your dck rise.casual sex no dey fear you.hiaaannn! You nor know whether she be ogbanje,whether she be emere,whether she be criminal,you just carry am go your house because agro no gree you get sense.

Theres this addage that says : you know that tinglyfeeling you get when you like a stranger.THAT'S COMMON SENSE LEAVING YOUR BODY
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by manny4life(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
A classic case of dumb(guy) and seriously dumber(girl).

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by riskit33: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ladybianca:

sorry for quoting buh u seem to be everywhere in nairaland....... your username should be nairalandsteady......lol

yea, you're right. It seems like ASUU has given him a new matric number only this time it's on NL.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:

Are you one of the mammywater?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Pdizzle(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
So close..the guy shoulda smash dat thang b4 she knows
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by fishmakas: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ur papa ;DUr papa
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by chronique(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dude,you were almost there. All you needed to do was allow your brain work a lil bit more. But you try sha o. Taking a stranger to your apartment when you know nothing about her? It is well. The girl is even worse off. Her own stupidity nor get part two. Na so man scarce reach?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by pekelepekele(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by pekelepekele(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
What happened to you saying ?.

I am not Henry but if you are waiting for someone I can just take you to a restaurant where you can just sit and wait for that person? I don't think it's good for a beautiful lady like you to be standing too long by the street . Some people might just mistake you for one of these "call girls"

From there you get to know her and if Henry refuse to show up on time . You can take advantage of the moment and do what you wanna do .

You need lecture. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by olahero(m): 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
MillionDollars: wat r dey sayin sef? Any summarizer
Huh how many Tab did you open on your browser? if it's just one, you need a deliverance oooo, seriously, Cos laziness is doinq U, see him thumbs like Gorila's own. lolz
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by lertee(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
berem: maybe he once dated a mammy water lady and she broke his heart. grin
Like seriously,He has been shown the real side of life. grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by tnktosin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
D gal na mugu, d guy na dundy. Buh the dude is lucky the gurl is a cool one else e for c oba.
Personally, I'd have been honest enof to let the girl know from the onset dat am not Henry and am 100% positive she'd still end up in ma bedroom wink
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by lertee(f): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Are you one of the mammywater?
undecided undecided
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by homesteady(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ladybianca:

sorry for quoting buh u seem to be everywhere in nairaland....... your username should be nairalandsteady......lol

LOL! Maybe I'll change my name smiley
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by tnktosin(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
pekelepekele: What happened to you saying ?.

I am not Henry but if you are waiting for someone I can just take you to a restaurant where you can just sit and wait for that person? I don't think it's good for a beautiful lady like you to be standing too long by the street . Some people might just mistake you for one of these "call girls"

From there you get to know her and if Henry refuse to show up on time . You can take advantage of the moment and do what you wanna do .

You need lecture. cheesy
Sharp guy. The truth always works for me.

2 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by iropelebe(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:
I actually saw your profile picture some days ago,you sure look like one. Bia are you one of them?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by homesteady(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:
berem: maybe he once dated a mammy water lady and she broke his heart. grin

So Mamy water dey Nairaland gringrin
I rebuke you people! HOLY GHOST FIRE! grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by manny4life(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady:

So Mamy water dey Nairaland gringrin
I rebuke you people! HOLY GHOST FIRE! grin

FIRE... grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Network001(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na u pay d bill in d restaurant or u? If na u....boi,u be mugun....
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Pdizzle(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
tnktosin:
Sharp guy. The truth always works for me.
dat lie was cool, buh d guy fck up..if ne me gbabe, na my house she go sleep
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by 4reigningqueen: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ladybianca:

sorry for quoting you...o but it seems you are everywhere to know he is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by basty: 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Good sum up, what a MUGU a u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.