Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (30949 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? / My Bedroom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
denony: BUT ALL OF YOU THAT ARE CONDEMNING THIS GUY WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE GIRL, U GUYS ARE UNFAIR.
HE SAW A BEAUTIFUL GURL, ADMIRED HER AND SHE STARTED THE CONVERSATION. IS THE GURL JOBLESSS?

SHE CAN'T RECOGNISE WHOM SHE HAS BEEN CHATTING WITH ON FACEBOOK. THAT IS HOW THEY JUMP FROM PETER TO PAUL

AMEN
DUMB CHICS BE DISSING THE OP
DUMBER NIGGAS BE TAKIG SIDES WITH THE CHICS
TRUTH IS PU$$YY AINT WORTH SHITE THESE DAYS
A FANCY CAR, A NICE CRIB A FANCY OUTING
THATS ALL U NEED TO GET THEM IN BED
DONT H8 THE PLAYER, H8 THA GAME YO
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady: If I was the girl, I'll use my high heel and scatter the guy head grin

ogugua88: He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

Say wetin happen? As in women have the right to hit men abi?

Chivalry will go to hell, I will use her and mop my floor.

Story is fiction BTW.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by ozoemeka(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Destiny changing slap.. HAHA

ogugua88: Some men refuse to reason with the head on their necks. So it never dawned on him that sooner or later she would find out? He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

The girl sef. If I see someone on Facebook, the person should look the same in real life, otherwise I'm not going anywhere with him. She's lucky the guy wasn't a criminal.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ahh!! Ode ni bobo yi shaa... Why you nor use style ask her make she switch her phone off, that u nor want distraction.. Dayuuuum! A golden opportunity wasted!

If I were you, the lady nor go go like that oo.. Wey we don enter bedroom together..
Infact I feel like smacking/knocking ur skull, you nor fit see dat kind opportunity till "Thy Kingdom Comes"
... undecided Smh!!

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by eneji50(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Basicxx,Guy u messed up u could hv stylishly asked her for ha phone & u will switched it off,or lik wise u could hv asked ha to switched off,and she will do it since she hv totally blived dat u are henry.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by eightsin(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
This was interesting to read.
I bet She wl luk for u.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Gboliwe:
I would have believed you, but, mba nu, you aint that smart in matters of the heart. Seriously.

@topic; the girl is dumb no doubt but the guy is dumber. How could he have even considered sleeping with a girl from out of the blues. SMH @d very loose morals we have now

I'm guessing you're the genius.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Richfella: Say wetin happen? As in women have the right to hit men abi?

Chivalry will go to hell, I will use her and mop my floor.

Story is fiction BTW.

You would beat her because she slapped you for impersonating someone and trying to bed her under false pretenses? undecided

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by ak47yong(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life: What I think?

I think both of them are kinda dumb if you ask me but the girl is more dumber like seriously? Anything could have happened, when the pics and phone no do not match, if you can't figure this clues out, is it when you're in danger you'll figure it out? I guess some ladies are so pretty to the point of foolishness, an epitome of stupidity.

As for the guy, you think say you smart, if she continued to play the game only to grab onto your balls and not letting go, just to teach you a lesson, you for learn. Next time, you go know say women can be cruel too..
oboy take it easy with the balls grabing, my babe is also a nairalander, you might be giving her some ideas tho
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88:

You would beat her because she slapped you for impersonating someone and trying to bed her under false pretenses? undecided

I didn't hit her, I ONLY impersonated someone.

She should get back at me by impersonating my mum, grandma or my girlfriend.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by claremont(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
oladimejiX: while i sat down there looking like a fool that i was, i was foolish enough to have wanted to sleep with a girl i just met that day and i was so very close to doing it, God have mercy.

what would you have done if you were the lady or if you were in my shoes? drop your comment

SOURCE
Guy you were too sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow! grin

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Richfella: I didn't hit her, I ONLY impersonated someone.

You only impersonated someone with the hopes of getting her into bed. If you succeed, she could actually press charges for molestation (in a land where the law works), and you'd better pray she didn't get drunk or you'd be gone for a long time.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
The girl has herself to blame .....

Based on the story, she is probably never met Henry b4 in flesh. She met Henry on facebook, hoping to link up with him for the first time...

I'm not faulting her on that ( people meet online and go on blind date, a modern trend). Why it's entirely her fault is not making sure she knows what Henry looks like b4 jumping into the car....

If you gonna meet a dude online for the first time, you have to make sure he is REAL by telling him to jump on webcam, video call him, etc.

This would ensure that she is safe.

The OP should also have been honest in the first place.... If she asks, '' Are you Henry? ''......... Your reply could have been, ''you mean King Henry of England? '' hahaha... grin grin grin grin '' I'm not Henry but I can be your King''...lol She probably gonna laugh and you can then offer a trip to a restaurant or collect her number if she insist she gonna wait until Henry comes.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by manny4life(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Richfella:

I didn't hit her, I ONLY impersonated someone.

Yet you wanted to smash her abI?

All this one na too much long story, hope say you don't fall into this kind wahala...else
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by NnamdiN: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
"babe I don't like interruptions, would be nice if you switched off your phone"
Of course we wouldn't be in my house grin (you know those kinda houses where you come back the next day and the whole hood has no freaking idea who you looking for grin yeah that's what the niggy cuda done. Both of them were dumbasses though wink
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Mannylex(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Cool story.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by sage2(m): 7:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
You should be ashamed of yourself that the 2 hours you spent with this lady yielded nothing. You even took her to a restaurant and spent money on a total stranger. Fool. When I was much younger, I met a lady who just came out of her house in Ikoyi. 30 minutes later, she was already dancing awilo on my bed. Till this day, I can't tell how it happened. Things were so fast and margical. I have never been able to repeat the feat again. The closest I have been to that record was when I was a youth corps member. It took me 1hour 30min to get done with a girl I met for the first time, from conception to execution.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by rill: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
I really do not believe this story.
If truly she had previously seen his pics on fb, she should be able to spot the difference. Some doubts would build up in her head and to satisfy this curiosity, she would ask him questions she beleives only the real henry could provide real answers to.
Or was she just entirely, stup.i.dly carried away by his ride and attractive looks she forgot to make use of her brains. The whole thing appears too silly to actually happen in real life.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by kashflynn(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Some of u here are not ment to have brain or even exist.. How do u know she's an obanjea or mamiwater.. Men guy i wld have done d same if i were in ur shoe.. 4 a lady as bueatiful as u described i wld gladly impersonate.. But i wld let her know after winning her confidence.. She go verse but we go still make up
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by silversonuc(m): 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Guy u r rugged jare, na u rugged pass, if dey looseguard raa ha pisis grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by oladimejiX: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
rill: I really do not believe this story.
If truly she had previously seen his pics on fb, she should be able to spot the difference. Some doubts would build up in her head and to satisfy this curiosity, she would ask him questions she beleives only the real henry could provide real answers to.
Or was she just entirely, stup.i.dly carried away by his ride and attractive looks she forgot to make use of her brains. The whole thing appears too silly to actually happen in real life.
it doesn't make any difference whether you believe it or not
the question is what would you do if you found yourself n such a position
and if you think you cant be n such a position then allow those who want comment
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by oladimejiX: 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
MillionDollars: wat r dey sayin sef? Any summarizer
so u need that be interpreted to you native dialect before you can understand it?
na wa o, u need to change ur username from a milliondollar to something else would av given suggestions but it would be really rude
lmao
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by pinkshell(f): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is henry a chinese man?
Its d oly way I cn understnd her confusion
Cos all chinese men look d same!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by mightyleks(m): 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
Double MUMU

THE dude mumu more
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2013
lertee:
undecided undecided

I ask again, ARE YOU ONE OF THE MAMMY WATER?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by mightyleks(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
obo_man: The girl has herself to blame .....

Based on the story, she is probably never met Henry b4 in flesh. She met Henry on facebook, hoping to link up with him for the first time...

I'm not faulting her on that ( people meet online and go on blind date, a modern trend). Why it's entirely her fault is not making sure she knows what Henry looks like b4 jumping into the car....

If you gonna meet a dude online for the first time, you have to make sure he is REAL by telling him to jump on webcam, video call him, etc.

This would ensure that she is safe.

The OP should also have been honest in the first place.... If she asks, '' Are you Henry? ''......... Your reply could have been, ''you mean King Henry of England? '' hahaha... grin grin grin grin '' I'm not Henry but I can be your King''...lol She probably gonna laugh and you can then offer a trip to a restaurant or collect her number if she insist she gonna wait until Henry comes.

For ur mind na this go dey ur head iro nla

U will be thinking something else
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by pinky21(f): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88:

. Re u kidding? A girl dat was so dumb nt to know a guy she planned meeting. Secondly she asked d supposed henry to tk her to his house. Let's b real if he hadn't showed up wit a ride. Taken her out she wld ve recognised him. If I get dat kind foolish frend I go join the boy beat sense enter her

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by SELFWORTH: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
sage_: You should be ashamed of yourself that the 2 hours you spent with this lady yielded nothing. You even took her to a restaurant and spent money on a total stranger. Fool. When I was much younger, I met a lady who just came out of her house in Ikoyi. 30 minutes later, she was already dancing awilo on my bed. Till this day, I can't tell how it happened. Things were so fast and marginal. I have never been able to repeat the feet again. The closest I have been to that record was when I was a youth corps member. It took me 1hour 30min to get done with a girl I met for the first time, from conception to execution.

You are a big ashewo!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Op, think about this the lad¥ pla¥ed ¥ou. I believe there was nobod¥ called Henr¥, she just needed lunch and some pocket mone¥ and she set ¥ou up, and it was her partners in such fruad that she was communicating with on phone. Better tell us the complete stor¥ and how much she collected for transport-fare. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.