Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (30948 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? / My Bedroom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by baba11(m): 1:28am On Oct 05, 2013
This is a made up story!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Richy4(m): 2:02am On Oct 05, 2013
So there was no wine or water to empty on your face lipsrsealed?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by LoveAmaka88(f): 2:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Wow, to be honest, if I had a really great date with a stranger, no I wouldn't go to his house, but I might not write him off as a total creep right away. I mean at this point I've already taken the risk of going out with someone I don't know. Is there really a difference? I mean, you'd catch hell for lying, but if I liked you for all the hours we spent together, then something must be right. Maybe after saying good night, I'd give you my number and see where things go.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by PamelaGold1(f): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2013
jmoore:

Hilarious grin grin

hahahahahahhahahhahhahahha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by PamelaGold1(f): 3:03am On Oct 05, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ Are you having fun? Lol.

i am having fun coz when i type something n send , i read another thing that was replaced with my initial words, so i had to spell it out grin grin grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by adeyrule(m): 4:37am On Oct 05, 2013
oladimejiX: She was tall, light skinned, cute faced and she had such beautiful perfect features i mistook her to be a mannequin, more so because she stood in front of a boutique, she was alone, she was on the phone and she seemed a little frazzled, i drove closer to where she stood, stopped the car and got down, about the same time i stopped, she ended the call on her phone, she looked at me as though she was expecting me to say something, that was the last reaction i expected from her, but i said nothing, i just looked on soaking in her features like i was taking a long cool drink, she looked even more angelic up close, she smiled and asked if i was Henry, the question immediately got my attention, "Henry?" i thought in my head, without hesitation i said yes, to think my name was no way close to Henry did not even slow down my response one bit, for a girl as beautiful as this, i don't mind been called "shit packer"

She came close and gave me a very long hug and with such cheerfulness stepped back, held my hands and looked me over, "you look very much different in person than you do on Facebook", she said. without skipping a beat, i answered her "well, sometimes it happens that way, you look even more gorgeous than you look on Facebook anyway". she seemed so thrilled to have met this Henry, Facebook friend of hers, when in the real sense this was smart boy Nwokocha taking advantage of the situation standing in front of her, she asked me how come the number i gave her had been switched off all day, "the phone fell inside water" was my quick response, seemed like the person she was suppose to meet at the spot was incommunicado, i hope he stays so till this encounter is over.

We got into my car and headed for one of the restaurants around, this was not what i ever planned for, but it was going so well and i was acting the part so well too, i just wonder how she could be so dumb to think i was Henry, wont blame her though, the confidence with which i stood in her front at a time she was expecting someone she has not even met in person before would have it difficult for her to think otherwise, we chatted cheerfully as we ate in the restaurant and when we finished eating and continued chatting and made no move to leave, she asked if i did not want her to know where i stayed, i responded with "why not?" we headed to my place and i knew exactly what i was going to do to this beautiful lady, i could feel excitement coursing through my body, one part of me was feeling a little guilty though, but i silenced it,

Two hours after i coincidentally met this beautiful lady she was in my room, i was the assumed Facebook friend, she was wrong but by the time i'm through with her she would be right, things was getting heated up between us as we sat down in my living room and just then her phone rang, i prayed silently it would be one of her lady friends, she picked her phone and immediately her countenance changed and then i knew i was in trouble, minutes after she ended her call, looked at me and said "so you are not Henry? shit", she frantically carried her bag and hurried out of my house without saying nothing else, while i sat down there looking like a fool that i was, i was foolish enough to have wanted to sleep with a girl i just met that day and i was so very close to doing it, God have mercy.

what would you have done if you were the lady or if you were in my shoes? drop your comment

SOURCE
lol I laugh no b her fault na wan chop yam wey u no knw who cook am u just wan put hand chop am,thank God for ur life sef say no b mami water u carry
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by toprealman: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2013
ogugua88: Some men refuse to reason with the head on their necks. So it never dawned on him that sooner or later she would find out? He should be counting his lucky stars that she didn't deliver a destiny-changing slap.

The girl sef. If I see someone on Facebook, the person should look the same in real life, otherwise I'm not going anywhere with him. She's lucky the guy wasn't a criminal.
This guy is obviously a criminal just that he was caught out before he committed the crime. What is your definition of a criminal if I may ask?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2013
toprealman: This guy is obviously a criminal just that he was caught out before he comitted the crime. What is your definition of a criminal if I may ask?

What I meant was that it wasn't premeditated.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by swizz01(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2013
Hahahahahahahahhaha.....nice one .....Omoh e go pain me if I b d guy...cz i don spend for her head...
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Youngpo413: 7:09am On Oct 05, 2013
@OP dont worry,sooner or later,she will come back to you,not with a bad intentions but a in a good way.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by olabamiyo(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2013
hehehe undecidedhehehe
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Pamela Gold: OP NA "RAPIST" I TALK O, NO BE MOLESTER OR ARE U TRYING TO TEACH ME ENGLISH? undecided

Pamela Gold: THE GIRL IS VERY LUCKY SHE DIDN'T FALL INTO THE HANDS OF A RAPIST........ SHE FOR HEAR AM embarassed

Pamela Gold: LOLLEST!!!!!! O I WILL SPELL IT THIS TIME AROUND R.
A. P. I. S. T !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pamela Gold: I CAUGHT U ON THAT ONE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Are you a learner? That's one of the sensored words on nairaland. You need to disfigure the spelling if you must get similar spelling to what you actually meant as you just did. Learn fast jare! grin

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by dbride: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2013
In every action, positive or negative, there is ALWAYS a lesson to learn.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Similar thing happened 2/3yrs ago. I went to see my babe in her hostel. I parked my car right outside the hostel away from the entrance gate waiting for her to come out. low and behold, before i knew, the door of the car was swerved open and a strange girl entered and sat down confidently. The next was, "You are welcome! Thank God you've finally decided to come and see me today". I immediately understood and followed up to cajole her but not up to 5mins, my girl came out and opened the door. I couldnt help than to be sincere to my girl. I just told her to excuse me that that was the person i came to see. She had to alight from the car shamefully. Lols. She mistook me for someone she was standing outside waiting. Anyways, i would've operated on her if not that my gf promptly came out. grin

2 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Jerryjat(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Wish she's on Nairaland reading dis...
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Melancholy(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2013
gudxson: @OP.

You didn't calculate well. if you really want to play it down. As soon as you have successfully got her into your room. Romantically, tell her to silence or off her mobile while you off yours too (playing along) for the sake you both having the best of time without disturbance.

Then when you tru wit her, the BAD NEWS can come in....sorry, you WON already.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She go kill the guy,olorun gbor!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked And the dude let her go just like that? After feeding her at an expensive restaurant Shoo.... It wasn't the guy's fault the he looks similar to Henry na.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by kolamilan(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
this one na bad market.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Stlatyv(m): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2013
Ladybianca:

sorry for quoting buh u seem to be everywhere in nairaland....... your username should be nairalandsteady......lol
aw wil u know he is everywhere if u'v nt bin there.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by HirstMOG(m): 10:36am On Oct 05, 2013
If is a true story then the gurl must be a dumb Ass... Or she b evi okpo. Rubbish
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by oladimejiX: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2013
baba11: This is a made up story!
ehn ehn so what? make up your lets see
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by DECOtech(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Na the baby picture I for like to see
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by yungryce: 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
IMO, u shld hv told her who u are while at d restuarant. If u got game, she wouldn't have left
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Rejoice5000(f): 1:04am On Oct 06, 2013
so called fake Henry u are foolish.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by pinkshell(f): 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
RedBenson: Similar thing happened 2/3yrs ago. I went to see my babe in her hostel. I parked my car right outside the hostel away from the entrance gate waiting for her to come out. low and behold, before i knew, the door of the car was swerved open and a strange girl entered and sat down confidently. The next was, "You are welcome! Thank God you've finally decided to come and see me today". I immediately understood and followed up to cajole her but not up to 5mins, my girl came out and opened the door. I couldnt help than to be sincere to my girl. I just told her to excuse me that that was the person i came to see. She had to alight from the car shamefully. Lols. She mistook me for someone she was standing outside waiting. Anyways, i would've operated on her if not that my gf promptly came out. grin

If I were ur babe, I for sand(slap) u angry
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by baba11(m): 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
oladimejiX:
ehn ehn so what? make up your lets see
It can neva happen i bet!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2013
pinkshell:

If I were ur babe, I for sand(slap) u angry

Slap me say wetin happen? Is bad for someone to jam luck?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by RazziP(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lucky for the winner, sorry for the looser but my guy you too much joor your courage and swaggs get you to a point but mission not accomplish, so next time try to think fast like those warri boys as for the money you wasted at the resturant is just part of runs...
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by fender(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2013
Real story or not, things like this happen alot. These ladies don't ever learn, the guy too, serial nacker, till him carry mami water before him go get sense.

Truth is, the girl was more foolish, she tripped for the basics most ladies trip for, the car, stale rice at mr. biggs and nice apartment. Save for the call she received, that guy man for 'enter the place' wink
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Abelsconcept(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2013
Babzilla: POINTS 2 NOTE
1. HE HAD A CAR
2. HE TOOK HER 2 A RESTURANT
3. I BET HIS PLACE WAS WELL FURNISHED WITH DSTV ETC

THATS ALL U NEED 2 LAY A CHIC THESE DAYS

Yep! That's all need to lay a chic(street girl) these days. Right? But he laid her na or didn't he?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Abelsconcept(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Babzilla: POINTS 2 NOTE
1. HE HAD A CAR
2. HE TOOK HER 2 A RESTURANT
3. I BET HIS PLACE WAS WELL FURNISHED WITH DSTV ETC

THATS ALL U NEED 2 LAY A CHIC THESE DAYS

Yep! That's all you need to lay a chic(street girl) these days. Right? But he laid her na or didn't he?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are A Woman Now / Help! My Girlfriend Is Going Haywire / Is It Right For Me To Be Sexually Active Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.