Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) (30958 Views)

Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? / My Bedroom Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
MillionDollars: wat r dey sayin sef? Any summarizer

They are talking about Agagu's burial arrangement... Dey want abobaku(person wey go die with him)

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by sage2(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88:

You only impersonated someone with the hopes of getting her into bed. If you succeed, she could actually press charges for molestation (in a land where the law works), and you'd better pray she didn't get drunk or you'd be gone for a long time.

But this man lives on a land where the law neither works nor has any plans to do so. Besides, she won't slap him if she believes there is a law somewhere that punish impersonators, would she? You have lived for too long in London and it's beginning to affect you. Since when did impersonation became a crime punishable by a slap from a lady?

On a lighter note, which one be destiny-changing slap again?

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

They are talking about Agagu's burial arrangement... Dey want abobaku(person wey go die with him)
Lol,joke of the night.

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Sike(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by RealAlfranco: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
U came with a car,why won't she follow you!!!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by idrezee(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sowie m late...........de was a gurl I use 2 shag back den as an undergrad, and her rich fiance always call 2 disrupt our action, sometyms he'll b on d fon 4 over 30mins (u know dis distant relationship tin na). So wenever she's @ ma place, I'll collect her fon, and bar her incoming calls, she'll never know trust me and gurls hardly bar calls so her barring code'll b on default (0000), dats wat u should v done, collected her fon and bar her incoming calls, dat way, Henry'll never call untill u want him to!

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by chuksoyo21(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
U are a duller, u no use ur head. Were u thinking the whole time in the world was urs?
oladimejiX: She was tall, light skinned, cute faced and she had such beautiful perfect features i mistook her to be a mannequin, more so because she stood in front of a boutique, she was alone, she was on the phone and she seemed a little frazzled, i drove closer to where she stood, stopped the car and got down, about the same time i stopped, she ended the call on her phone, she looked at me as though she was expecting me to say something, that was the last reaction i expected from her, but i said nothing, i just looked on soaking in her features like i was taking a long cool drink, she looked even more angelic up close, she smiled and asked if i was Henry, the question immediately got my attention, "Henry?" i thought in my head, without hesitation i said yes, to think my name was no way close to Henry did not even slow down my response one bit, for a girl as beautiful as this, i don't mind been called "shit packer"

She came close and gave me a very long hug and with such cheerfulness stepped back, held my hands and looked me over, "you look very much different in person than you do on Facebook", she said. without skipping a beat, i answered her "well, sometimes it happens that way, you look even more gorgeous than you look on Facebook anyway". she seemed so thrilled to have met this Henry, Facebook friend of hers, when in the real sense this was smart boy Nwokocha taking advantage of the situation standing in front of her, she asked me how come the number i gave her had been switched off all day, "the phone fell inside water" was my quick response, seemed like the person she was suppose to meet at the spot was incommunicado, i hope he stays so till this encounter is over.

We got into my car and headed for one of the restaurants around, this was not what i ever planned for, but it was going so well and i was acting the part so well too, i just wonder how she could be so dumb to think i was Henry, wont blame her though, the confidence with which i stood in her front at a time she was expecting someone she has not even met in person before would have it difficult for her to think otherwise, we chatted cheerfully as we ate in the restaurant and when we finished eating and continued chatting and made no move to leave, she asked if i did not want her to know where i stayed, i responded with "why not?" we headed to my place and i knew exactly what i was going to do to this beautiful lady, i could feel excitement coursing through my body, one part of me was feeling a little guilty though, but i silenced it,

Two hours after i coincidentally met this beautiful lady she was in my room, i was the assumed Facebook friend, she was wrong but by the time i'm through with her she would be right, things was getting heated up between us as we sat down in my living room and just then her phone rang, i prayed silently it would be one of her lady friends, she picked her phone and immediately her countenance changed and then i knew i was in trouble, minutes after she ended her call, looked at me and said "so you are not Henry? shit", she frantically carried her bag and hurried out of my house without saying nothing else, while i sat down there looking like a fool that i was, i was foolish enough to have wanted to sleep with a girl i just met that day and i was so very close to doing it, God have mercy.

what would you have done if you were the lady or if you were in my shoes? drop your comment

SOURCE
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by philmen(m): 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
well, i wldnt hav let her go just like dat afterall, she willingly followed me home,lol.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by niceG: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bros no vex na Jim Iyke act this movie and what is the tittle. I guess FACEBOOK TINZ
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by tosine25: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sike: This is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Guy, U try jare .... For u to go that far and still don't nail it means you still a player.., u need to consult a coach.

As for da ladies dat are saying what u did was wrong, no mind them cos e just pain dem say u too sharp for their liking + na Watin most of dem dey do nowadays....
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
chuksoyo21: U are a duller, u no use ur head. Were u thinking the whole time in the world was urs?

You are right to some extent!!

So, you had to quote the all post to commit a grammatical blunder.. Smh!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Sozzy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
It really beats my imagination that a lady in this time and age will go to d house of someone she hardly knows as such first of all!!!!!!she shld just b lucky the guy in ques didn't molest her............psweeeh
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

Yet you wanted to smash her abI?

All this one na too much long story, hope say you don't fall into this kind wahala...else

Wahala ke? I no use jazz, she use her hand follow me.

Offtopic: Pilot?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by telexfree1: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Slacker
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Christmasdon(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
@op. Do not worry yourself, she will still come back looking for you.
People, please so nothing i mean nofin has come out from Lionel Messi's court case. I mean what was the outcome of the court final judgements held on the 27th of last month. Even nairaland can't even update us. Nawa oh.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
ogugua88:

You only impersonated someone with the hopes of getting her into bed. If you succeed, she could actually press charges for molestation (in a land where the law works), and you'd better pray she didn't get drunk or you'd be gone for a long time.

I never know 'impersonation' in dating was a crime. I guess I'll stop telling chics am Bill Gate's cousin grin.

[s]Omo Yankee is messed up mehn. They fit lock person up for the most nonsense reasons[/s].

1 Like

Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by ODION777(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
The writer is a good story teller. I don't think it is a true-life story anyway.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
She waz d bigger fool...
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by emmatok(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
The lady is dumb, how could you follow a stranger home.

What if the guy insists he must bang, and nobody to rescue the Mumu girl.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Emmyk(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hilarious cheesy
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by baralatie(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Which movie was this?
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by 3rdeye1(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2013
This is Wale Adenuga's production! So fake a story!
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Revolva(m): 12:36am On Oct 05, 2013
grin grin ;Doga poster you be lameass.if na me igo wash her like washing machine...i must still knak her..
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by oladimejiX: 12:42am On Oct 05, 2013
ODION777: The writer is a good story teller. I don't think it is a true-life story anyway.
i appreciate the compliment, but then why would you think it can't be a true life story
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by oladimejiX: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2013
3rd eye: This is Wale Adenuga's production! So fake a story!
too bad you couldn't put your third eye to good use and see that this was no fake story.
how good an original story can you write? tell me
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by PamelaGold1(f): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2013
THE GIRL IS VERY LUCKY SHE DIDN'T FALL INTO THE HANDS OF A RAPIST........ SHE FOR HEAR AM embarassed
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by PamelaGold1(f): 1:00am On Oct 05, 2013
OP NA "RAPIST" I TALK O, NO BE MOLESTER OR ARE U TRYING TO TEACH ME ENGLISH? undecided
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by PamelaGold1(f): 1:01am On Oct 05, 2013
LOLLEST!!!!!! O I WILL SPELL IT THIS TIME AROUND R. A. P. I. S. T !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by PamelaGold1(f): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2013
I CAUGHT U ON THAT ONE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 05, 2013
^^^ Are you having fun? Lol.
Re: From Facebook To My Bedroom (the Sweet Coincidence) by jmoore(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2013
Pamela Gold: OP NA "RAPIST" I TALK O, NO BE MOLESTER OR ARE U TRYING TO TEACH ME ENGLISH? undecided
Pamela Gold: LOLLEST!!!!!! O I WILL SPELL IT THIS TIME AROUND R. A. P. I. S. T !!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pamela Gold: I CAUGHT U ON THAT ONE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hilarious grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are A MAN Now. / Pre-Wedding Pictures Taken Inside A Stream / What Is The Reason Why Girls Ingnore Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.