Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,513 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Want A Nigerian Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want A Nigerian Woman (2136 Views)

Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / I Really Want A Gal Like Dis! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ajuran:

only when the child is somali

Well since you are the father, it would be Somali, a child is what the father is right?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Ajuran: 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

Well since you are the father, it would be Somali, a child is what the father is right?

i want 100 percent somali child, but i want my mistress to be a nigerian.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ajuran:

i want 100 percent somali child, but i want my mistress to be a nigerian.

Good luck finding a willing Nigerian woman to do that. Nigerian women like to be spoiled rotten. They like men who can take care of them as well as their families. They like rich men who would buy them a Mercedes benz, a nice house, and high quality foods (she will cook for you). They also seek overly religious men.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Ajuran: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

Good luck finding a willing Nigerian woman to do that. Nigerian women like to be spoiled rotten. They like men who can take care of them as well as their families. They like rich men who would buy them a Mercedes benz, a nice house, and high quality foods (she will cook for you). They also seek overly religious men.

if i give them all that, will they put out?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ajuran:

if i give them all that, will they put out?

Sure, why not
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Ajuran: 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

Sure, why not

so nigerian women are prosttituttes?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ajuran:

so nigerian women are prostitutes?

How does that translate to Nigerian women being prostitutes?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Ajuran: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fulaman198:

How does that translate to Nigerian women being prostitutes?
Fulaman198:

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Most women in general are like that no matter which country they come from. Women in general like to be spoiled and be shown a good time, be taken on cruises all around the world, be given jewelry and flowers, etc. etc.

You can do so, but everything comes with moderation my friend.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
What the hell is going on here angry
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by MrsChima(f): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lol@Nigerian men are known for big condo. grin grin

That's NOT what they are known for. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
What the hell is going on here angry

He's seeking advice on how to romance a Nigerian woman.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 11:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Lol@Nigerian men are known for big condo. grin grin

That's NOT what they are known for. lipsrsealed

What are we known for grin
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by MrsChima(f): 12:48am On Oct 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

What are we known for grin

Which version you prefer?
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Which version you prefer?

Any
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2013
Somali 1,2,3.... is back.

Why wont you want a Nigerian woman when almost all your women are usually circumcised which is very unnecessary.

Anyway, Nigerian women dont like men with bunk teeth and that's what Somalis are known for.

BUT on a brighter note, ONE LOVE MY AFRICAN BROTHER!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Ajuran: 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
babe_online: Somali 1,2,3.... is back.

Why wont you want a Nigerian woman when almost all your women are usually circumcised which is very unnecessary.

Anyway, Nigerian women dont like men with bunk teeth and that's what Somalis are known for.

BUT on a brighter note, ONE LOVE MY AFRICAN BROTHER!!! smiley

A nigerian talking about the looks of Somalis? lol

Last I checked it was nigerian trying to bleach their skin, wearing fake hair, having nose surgery to look like how Somalis look.
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ajuran:

Last I checked it was nigerian trying to bleach their skin, wearing fake hair, having nose surgery to look like how Somalis look.

Somalis bleach their skin too, the famous model sure did from Somalia. What good is it when Africans have such low self-esteem. Nigerians don't do nose surgery though.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by justplainpaul(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ajuran:

Hey mr Nigerian wannabe, i think i am overfeeding you. it`s high time i stop sending money to somali to help feed you and your fellow hungry somalis. wtf, this is the highest level of ungratefulness i have ever seen. you wanting Nigerian women is like a beggar begging outside of a rich man`s house but at the same time wanting his wife.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2013
What is the essence of this thread angry
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 08, 2013
Ajuran:

Nigerians dont do nose surgery, you cant bleach to become dark skinned, so what you said is a lie. tongue

AND YES A NIGERIAN TALKING ABOUT THE LOOKS OF SOMALI'S! DEAL WITH IT!!! tongue

In fact should it be surprising??

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Ajuran: 5:00am On Oct 09, 2013
babe_online:
Nigerians dont do nose surgery, you cant bleach to become dark skinned, so what you said is a lie. tongue

AND YES A NIGERIAN TALKING ABOUT THE LOOKS OF SOMALI'S! DEAL WITH IT!!! tongue

In fact should it be surprising??

loooooool
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 09, 2013
You want a Nigerian lady and all u can talk about is strong legs and big booobs. Make friends with Nigerians if u want to get in bed with one and stop talking like the olodo that u r. But y any right thinking Nigerian will go for a Somalian man is beyond me. Wawa mara hankali
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:08am On Oct 09, 2013
This thread hasn't been closed angry
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
born2bleep: You want a Nigerian lady and all u can talk about is strong legs and big booobs. Make friends with Nigerians if u want to get in bed with one and stop talking like the olodo that u r. But y any right thinking Nigerian will go for a Somalian man is beyond me. Wawa mara hankali

lol
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Fulaman198(m): 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
This thread hasn't been closed angry

It's funny

1 Like

Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2013
Ajuran:

loooooool
hahahaha

First time you are nice.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Jessicavizzy(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2013
Ajuran:

only when the child is somali
...oooooooh y mking noise na ehh?abi u smoke?u r frm somali!u r frm somali n so fuckin wat? Make we fly.abegi pack well jor!
Re: I Want A Nigerian Woman by Imprida(f): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

# What's The Most Expensive Thing You Can Buy For Your Girlfriend / Boyfriend ?? / ..... .. . / How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.