Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (519094 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:15am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

My night was terrible...

Hope yours was better?
terrible Why

Mine was too cold, the weather here is not friendly atall
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2013
Syncan:

Two Jobs? Everything na double double! grin
grin

Lol
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Syncan:

You mean maria did not bring any food along? I didn't ask 'cos I was fasting. No its not good na.
Maria no bring anytin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:21am On Dec 20, 2013
woky: Maria no bring anytin

shhh e be like antie debbie don come, she no de fall hand for food.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 20, 2013
woky: terrible Why

Mine was too cold, the weather here is not friendly atall

Had to jump bus yesterday because I decided to leave my car at my parents'. The 'shocks' of the bus were practically non-existent and now I am reeling in pains. The good thing there is that I don't have to go to work today cause of the holidays otherwise my case would have been 'pitiable'
Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Morning my people....hope we all slept well,Thank God for the gift of life
Back to the matter,my dear sister please as you take to action all these advices given to you, don't let those noisy drums disturb your peace.

Now to the guys looking for morning food,whoever wakes up first brings food to the table.... tongue tongue
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2013
debbie: Morning my people....hope we all slept well,Thank God for the gift of life
Back to the matter,my dear sister please as you take to action all these advices given to you, don't let those noisy drums disturb your peace.

Now to the guys looking for morning food,whoever wakes up first brings food to the table.... tongue tongue

The bold is beautifully put...

Why can't guys do the cooking for once?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Had to jump bus yesterday because I decided to leave my car at my parents'. The 'shocks' of the bus were practically non-existent and now I am reeling in pains. The good thing there is that I don't have to go to work today cause of the holidays otherwise my case would have been 'pitiable'
sowi bro

take pain pills.. Somtin like cataflam tablet..

People wey get pharmacy store go eat naaa..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:29am On Dec 20, 2013
debbie: Morning my people....hope we all slept well,Thank God for the gift of life

you don fall hands
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2013

Ehm...bro woky, did you see the new rule? Please don't ever wake me up until 10am.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

lol
guys cook

I only knw hw to cook beans becos is my favouryt..

Una go chop beans??
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 20, 2013
woky: sowi bro

take pain pills.. Somtin like cataflam tablet..

People wey get pharmacy store go eat naaa..

Guy me and drugs na 'strange bed fellows' o. I think I will take my chances with the "deep blue sea" (pains).
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Syncan:

Ehm...bro woky, did you see the new rule? Please don't ever wake me up until 10am.
lol

no wonda Pope stil dy sleep!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2013
woky: lol
guys cook

I only knw hw to cook beans becos is my favouryt..

Una go chop beans??

See this guy...

You are sooooooooooooo 'guyish'.

Only beans??

I know how to cook a number of delicacies. At least the ones I learnt.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by okpurukata(f): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2013
Thank you brothers and sisters. I will give this man the boots without delay
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:38am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Guy me and drugs na 'strange bed fellows' o. I think I will take my chances with the "deep blue sea" (pains).
lol

but if na only pple lyk you dy dis word.. Hunger go kill pharmacist be dat o..

Sal.c go undstnd weting i mean
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2013

but if na only pple lyk you dy dis word.. Hunger go kill pharmacist be dat o..

Sal.c go undstnd weting i mean

Lol!!!

Guy no be my fault o.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:40am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Oh, when one "prophet" was shouting to me "food food food beware"! I thought I was going to die of love portion, so i cut off eating from "strange" females, now I know he meant bad cooking! Please debbie, this is a passionate appeal, a matter of life and death o. Sal C come o.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

See this guy...

You are sooooooooooooo 'guyish'.

Only beans??

I know how to cook a number of delicacies. At least the ones I learnt.
lol

cant waste my time leaning hw to cook rice, stew, indomie(mticheeeew) soup etc

beans all the way joor, becos i do eat beans everyday infact i can eat beans 3times a day
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:43am On Dec 20, 2013
okpurukata: Thank you brothers and sisters. I will give this man the boots without delay
lol

BTW. u ar welcm
Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2013
whether beans,pap,water,noodles name it.....cook and bring grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013

no wonda Pope stil dy sleep!

Seems it was revealed to him. cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013

cant waste my time leaning hw to cook rice, stew, indomie(mticheeeew) soup etc

beans all the way joor, becos i do eat beans everyday infact i can eat beans 3times a day

Your wife go really make shakara for you.

By the way, do people learn how to cook rice, stew and indomie? Soup I understand but the first three na loooooong thing o. Those should come natural na. If you can boil water, you can most definitely prepare them. Na to join everything together ni.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:46am On Dec 20, 2013
Syncan:

Oh, when one "prophet" was shouting to me "food food food beware"! I thought I was going to die of love portion, so i cut off eating from "strange" females, now I know he meant bad cooking! Please debbie, this is a passionate appeal, a matter of life and death o. Sal C come o.
lol
make dem no come

*picking beans*
Re: A Thread For Catholics by okpurukata(f): 8:46am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Report the 'noisy neighbours' (church) to the authorities while you give that pastor the boots.

I have gone to the police and after all said and done, they said we should go and settle. The stand of Nigerian police s tat there is no law stopping any one from worshipping in hs own way. The DPO advised me to go and buy my own sound systems and match their own.
Brethren, this sort of irresponsibility I could not engage in because it's against the catholic culture.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Syncan:

LWKMD!!!

Guy my cooking dey make brain.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Your wife go really make shakara for you.

By the way, do people learn how to cook rice, stew and indomie? Soup I understand but the first three na loooooong thing o. Those should come natural na. If you can boil water, you can most definitely prepare them. Na to join everything together ni.
lol

u go fear fear if Woky cook rice..
Re: A Thread For Catholics by debbie(f): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2013
it has come to food matter,now you guys are running away and giving excuses shocked
make dem no come

*picking beans*
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2013
okpurukata:

I have gone to the police and after all said and done, they said we should go and settle. The stand of Nigerian police s tat there is no law stopping any one from worshipping in hs own way. The DPO advised me to go and buy my own sound systems and match their own.
Brethren, this sort of irresponsibility I could not engage in because it's against the catholic culture.
nigerian police no dy try atall
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
striktlymi:

LWKMD!!!

Guy my cooking dey make brain.

Really? hmm...ok..*wipes tears*...NOOOOOO!...Sal C comeoooooo! Debbie abeg naaa!
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2013
debbie: it has come to food matter,now you guys are running away and giving excuses shocked
sista pls help us naa
Re: A Thread For Catholics by woky: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Syncan:

Really? hmm...ok..wipes tears...NOOOOOO!...Sal C comeoooooo! Debbie abeg naaa!
wetin hold sal.c 4 road naa... Even if na frog jump she take dy come, she soppose don reach here since

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.