Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21056 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by riloxy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
folafola:
you asked for this I can still give more
DID YOU KNOW THAT....
Muslims may not have Christians or Jews
for friends (Sura 5:54). To oppose Islam is
punishable by either death, crucifixion,
cutting off of the hands and feet, or exile
from the land (Sura 5:36). In Muslim
dominated countries there are no
opposition parties allowed (Surah 4:59),
and no separation between church and
state (Surah 2:193). Under Islam a man may
beat his wife (Surah 4:34). A Muslim who
converts to Christianity must be killed (Sura
9:12). The Koran of Mohammed teaches
that the Muslims should be patient and
courteous with the people of the Book
(Christians and Jews) when the Muslims are
weak. But once they are strong, then they
may act as described in Sura 2:191, which
tells them to "Kill them wherever you find
them, and drive them out..." Muslims are
bound to follow the example of
Mohammed who changed his position from
one of acquiesence to one of attack as soon
as he became strong enough to launch the
Gihad (holy war). In light of these points,
you can better understand why Muslims
bomb planes and buildings, issue murder
contracts before the entire world, and
continue to execute hundreds of thousands
of people right through 1995 who will not
convert to the Muslim faith, or who are
found converting Muslims to another faith.
The Koran teaches the Muslims a religion
of violence and hatred towards all those
who are not children of "Allah", a bloody
religion which, if able, will put to the sword
any who stand in its way!
my advice for you is to get an english translated Quran and check what the verses you have quoted really states.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hayubee(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Based on my observation: on nairaland to be precise, d oda I was going tru a trend some one said: 'y don't muslims condemn terrorism', but unfortunately we muslims condemn it but they disagree! Some say "u no dat man condemning terrorism is a american muslim, no good muslims other the arabs" my point is ppl are ignorant about islam, dey base dir argument on what they hear rather than what they know about islam!. Try nd find out what islam is al about nd you'll find out dat islam is not just a religion but d best way of life!!
Yes der are some ppl comitting atrocities in d name of islam, yeah dir ideology is islamical ( pushing for a sharia state) but what is haram about it is d killing of innocent ppl nd destroying of ppls property!! Der oda means we can push for a sharia state but not by killing innocent folks! Let dem come to islam whole heartedly no by treat!! If we mislims emulate d characters of rasoul, walaahi every body would be longing to b muslims!!
Coming back to the topic
walaahi derz no better feeling dan being a muslim! Most times I say Alhamdullahi I'm a Muslim cos guidance is a gift!
-islam is peace mate-

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by papindinho(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jazakumulah Khaeran
dont8: Don't know why you are twisting the Quran to suit your argument, I am quoting the verses to set the record straight.

Sura 5:54 : O you who have believed, whoever of you should revert from his religion - Allah will bring forth [in place of them] a people He will love and who will love Him [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers; they strive in the cause of Allah and do not fear the blame of a critic. That is the favor of Allah ; He bestows it upon whom He wills. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

Sura 5:36 : Indeed, those who disbelieve - if they should have all that is in the earth and the like of it with it by which to ransom themselves from the punishment of the Day of Resurrection, it will not be accepted from them, and for them is a painful punishment.

Surah 4:59 : O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in result.

Surah 2:193 : Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

Surah 4:34 : Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by MusicCafe: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Feel free, simple...optimistic

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
papindinho: Alhamdulilah Robbil alamin wa solatu wa salam ala l-Mustapha, Abdahu, wa Rosuluhu.

In answering this I would like to flashback to one of those videos of boko Haram evil act I watched where they claimed to be reciting the Qur'an, I was curious to know if it was truly Qur'an but it wasn't Qur'an, it was Dalail.
Allah Knows best.

Pls. What is the Dalail and what does it say in summary?
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Muliks: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel so so so Happy,Grateful,Thankful to Almighty Allah for making me a Muslim, not Just a Muslim but a Practicing One. I'm so so so Luck i"m one. May Allah(SWT) continue to lead me,my family all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters aright. I'm so Happy I'M A MUSLIM

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Siraleeyu(m): 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
ALHAMDULILLAH! I just have to give thanks to Almighty ALLAH, the most high nd exalted..........being a muslim is the best thing that eva happen to me nd I pray to die as a muslim on d right path, the path of our beloved prophet nd messenger of ALLAH, MUHAMMAD (PBUH), nd I will like to use dis thread to call on my christian brothers that we should all embrace peace and live in harmony with each others......we should also b tolerance to each others faith.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hayubee(m): 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Based on my observation: on nairaland to be precise, d oda I was going tru a trend some one said: 'y don't muslims condemn terrorism', but unfortunately we muslims condemn it but they disagree! Some say "u no dat man condemning terrorism is a american muslim, no good muslims other the arabs" my point is ppl are ignorant about islam, dey base dir argument on what they hear rather than what they know about islam!. Try nd find out what islam is al about nd you'll find out dat islam is not just a religion but d best way of life!!
Yes der are some ppl comitting atrocities in d name of islam, yeah dir ideology is islamical ( pushing for a sharia state) but what is haram about it is d killing of innocent ppl nd destroying of ppls property!! Der oda means we can push for a sharia state but not by killing innocent folks! Let dem come to islam whole heartedly no by treat!! If we mislims emulate d characters of rasoul, walaahi every body would be longing to b muslims!!
Coming back to the topic
walaahi derz no better feeling dan being a muslim! Most times I say Alhamdullahi I'm a Muslim cos guidance is a gift!
-islam is peace mate-
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Sike(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
I always feel on top of the world.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Am a Christian

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by bintalabi(f): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
"I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with islam as my religion and with Muhammad (S.A.W) as my prophet"., i feel sooooooo much blessed

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by dont8(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by beentarh(f): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Shukran! Being a muslim is a pride.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by darkenrahl2(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulilah Robil Alamin,being a muslim is a pleasure

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by maclatunji: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
The next set of derailments will be sanctioned. Please try not to be amongst the derailers.

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.