Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Would You Die For You Kid, - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Die For You Kid, (2674 Views)

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by ima1(f): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2008
thats why i said based on a movie i just saw, read before u answer (na so una dey fail tests)
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Gabry(f): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2008
I dont know what to do. I will act when that time comes (which I hope it wont come. . . undecided)
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't know what to do. I will act when that time comes (which I hope it wont come. . . undecided)

Gab, you can't sit on the fence on this one! grin

Yes or no? angry
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Gabry(f): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
Siena:

Gab, you can't sit on the fence on this one! grin

Yes or no? angry

Uhm. . . . Uhm. . . See, I was thinking like this. If I decide to let the child live, for sure the child will hate me for leaving him/her on earth and if I decide to let the child go, I feel like I'm a murderer. . . . .

Ok, I made up my mind, I would die for the child and leave it to my husband to take care of him/her? undecided sad
NOOOOO. . . I need to rethink on that one. . .
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by nezerst(f): 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
Na the papa go die so that me i go dey around to look after the baby.
If not i no fit donate my heart because at d end of d day two of us still fit die.
No need e better say na only one die.
Except i dey 69 yrs sha i fit consider.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Gabry(f): 1:22am On Jul 01, 2008
I can never let ,my husband die first. I wont be able to forgive myself. . . sad
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by bigfather(m): 5:39am On Jul 01, 2008
gabrywyl:

I can never let ,my husband die first. I wont be able to forgive myself. . . sad

Your kid and not your husband .

As for me i love my daugther so much that i would give my life, but i pray this would never happen.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Gabry(f): 6:06am On Jul 01, 2008
big father:

Your kid and not your husband .

As for me i love my daugther so much that i would give my life, but i pray this would never happen.

Yeap. Exactly right.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2011
If I had to take a chance at saving my child, I would, regardless of how slim the chances were. So if it meant my heart was a match, I would be prepared to sacrifice my life to that end.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Brite02(m): 2:25am On Mar 14, 2011
It depends on the circumstances of SAVING & DYING for my kids. Rememba if i die who would take good care of the kid(s), i'd prefer saving the baby & also being alive to carter for the kid.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Blazay(m): 4:16am On Mar 14, 2011
No.
I can always have/buy another one. cool
If it is the will of God, who am I to complain?
He or she should not die for me either.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nekai(f): 3:23am On Mar 15, 2011
I am a single parent, so I have to consider if I die for one of my children, who would take care of the other one?

However, if God put me in the situation to make the choice, I would have to die, even if a slow and painful death.  I will have to trust God to take care of them.

(Maybe I may have answered differently before I became a mom. My perspective on life has changed alot since that day six months ago.  smiley )
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by vivaladiva(f): 3:32am On Mar 15, 2011
o boy i love my pikin to death and i mean to death but giving my heart in exchange for her life, is not quite the same as rushing up a flight of stairs in a burning house to save my child, in that instance there is a very hight probability i would go into the burning house but give her my heart thats stretching it too far,

first, now she is young, if i die who will look after her

when she is older, she wont be selfish enof to recieve my heart in exchange for my life-----like the guy said it a darn stupid question---nothing reasonable and progressive can be gained from asking this type of question----of cos some mums here wld die in a heart beat but thos same mothere wld rather buy gold than buy better cloth for their pikin-------
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 15, 2011
vivaladiva:

o boy i love my pikin to death and i mean to death but giving my heart in exchange for her life, is not quite the same as rushing up a flight of stairs in a burning house to save my child, in that instance there is a very hight probability i would go into the burning house but give her my heart thats stretching it too far,

first, now she is young, if i die who will look after her

when she is older, she wont be selfish enof to recieve my heart in exchange for my life-----like the guy said it a darn silly question---nothing reasonable and progressive can be gained from asking this type of question----of cos some mums here wld die in a heart beat but thos same mothere wld rather buy gold than buy better cloth for their pikin-------

I'll look after her - she can be a sister and playmate to my daughter Sienna!
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2011
I rebuke all you bad questions askers in Jesus name. Amen

What a question.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nekai(f): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2011
Siena:

I'll look after her - she can be a sister and playmate to my daughter Sienna!

Are you volunteering you and your wife to become NL godparents? Where do I sign up? grin
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 16, 2011
Nekai:

Are you volunteering you and your wife to become NL godparents? Where do I sign up? grin

LMAO! grin
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Appleeyes: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2011
This is very tough and a bit persuasive. However I'm neither married nor have any child yet so I can hardly tell for now. When I get to that bridge then I'd know how to cross it. Kids are gifts from above nonetheless.
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by dbabahimse(m): 1:34am On Mar 19, 2011
I think ladies are not giving it a second thought. Besides, there is no certainty that the child wont die in an auto crash or of natural cause(s) not long afterwards even if the operation is successful. cry sad . I think i'll let the child go and cater for the rest
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by agiboma(f): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
yes i would die for my son in a heartbeat
Re: Would You Die For You Kid, by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2012
I would die a million times and take 10,000 bullets for my child, also making sure I have an adequate life insurance policy in place to look after her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Narialanders I Really Need your Sincere Advice On This Marital Issue. / Do Women Want Equality Or Superiority / My Wife Saved My Mother Name With " Old Witch" -from A Male Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.