Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys (21195 Views)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / What Happened To The Case Of The ALUU FOUR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Who get Nokia charger here?
It is obviouus that there is NOTHING RIGHT IN YOUR LEFT BRAIN or there is NOTHING LEFT IN YOUR RIGHT BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Coldfeet(f): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2013
Still VERY fresh! So sad. No wonder Anna Banner claimed to be Bayelsan! Aluu is baaaaaad news!
I wonder if these are the only people that have died due to circumstance since last year that they should be remembered, let their Various families be responsible for their remembrance, as far as i am concerned i cannot remember someone i know nothing about, grow up people, this is reality, dont let social media teach you the wrong things in the wrong manners, How many of you can remember the date you lost a loved one...? It's so pathetic how we always want to follow what is trending nowadays

1 Like

ichommy:

Must you comment?
must you quote my comment...ode
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by pelhurmy(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2013
ichommy:

Must you comment?
no mind d guy,he's just trying 2 get notice
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by seanmanuel(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2013
An injustice to one, is an injustice to all. If nothing is done concerning the death of these lads, a precedence has been set for others to folllow. The youths of this nation must wake up. I rest my case! Thank you.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by E10Billions(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Some of them maybe in hell if not all,no repentance in the grave things self. Well! What can we say,may their soul rest where it belongs.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Kikyben2(f): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Rest in peace,Ugonna Obuzor, Lloyd Toku, Tekena Elkanah and Chiadika Biringa...#ALUU4#... Farewell boiz
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2013
smoosh15: It is obviouus that there is NOTHING RIGHT IN YOUR LEFT BRAIN or there is NOTHING LEFT IN YOUR RIGHT BRAIN.
clap for your self.....flat head

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by moscobabs(m): 11:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Guys...we all knw that the Enemy of man is man.....if u are coming back to this world pls dnt come to Nigeria ooo.RIP

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2013
pelhurmy:
no mind d guy,he's just trying 2 get notice
what's this one trying to write

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by steffans(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2013
1 year Already?
And I havnt bin Able to watch dat Barbaric video till date...

RIP Brodas...
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by obayaya(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2013
memorial service ongoing at atrium, stadium Road, Ph
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by obayaya(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2013
memorial service ongoing at atrium, stadium Road, Ph

www.uniportinfo.com/aluu-4-its-been-one-year-but-we-still-remember/
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by simongonner: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2013
RIP guys..Each time I think of how you guys were killed and the injustice to ur death,I feel sad and weep for Nigeria...Aluu 4 will never be Forgotten...
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by E10Billions(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Olekumaster: where the village head dey sef?
Him dey for North-Plateau state.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Buoyantic: clap for your self.....flat head
You're the pure description of a PERVERT.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by antifat(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2013
Painful memory bitter sequel
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2013
R I P Aluu 4

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Emary(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2013
Boys! This is a memorial thread. Show some respect and keep your abuses to yourselves.

RIP, Aluu 4. Your destinies were cut short in such an evil manner.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by joshuaidibia(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2013
God teachs us wt many mysteries in lyf. Unexpectd death is d most chalengin. Bt wen it happens,when God leaves us speechless in d face of death,he reminds us dat he kept us 4a reason. We must set our anger aside,and luk 2 dos whom we'v lost. To found a beta lyf. For who is God,except d Lord? #I PRAY DAT NONE OF US WILL ONLY GET POPULAR AFTER WE'V DIED. BUT WEN WE'RE ALIVE#
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Coldfeet(f): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk: I wonder if these are the only people that have died due to circumstance since last year that they should be remembered, let their Various families be responsible for their remembrance, as far as i am concerned i cannot remember someone i know nothing about, grow up people, this is reality, dont let social media teach you the wrong things in the wrong manners, How many of you can remember the date you lost a loved one...? It's so pathetic how we always want to follow what is trending nowadays
Bros chill o! pesin force you to open the thread? I remember the dates I lost a loved one!! Moreover my dead dear ones didn't die the brutal deaths this young boys died! As a Nigerian and a human I will continue to sympatise with their families and maybe if we keep at it one day they will get justice!! Op thanks for the reminder may we never be victims of such barbarism.

5 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Na una go condemn the burning...na una go still talk say God go burn human beign like dat. Mtchew
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by SlimShawty(f): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2013
£10Billions:
Some of them are now in hell if not all,no repentance after death.WOW! What can we say,may their soul rest where it deserved.

Oh really?And I guess you'll be going straight to heaven if you die right now,eh

RIP brothers,justice will be meted out on your killers.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Coldfeet: Bros chill o! pesin force you to open the thread? I remember the dates I lost a loved one!! Moreover my dead dear ones didn't die the brutal deaths this young boys died! As a Nigerian and a human I will continue to sympatise with their families and maybe if we keep at it one day they will get justice!! Op thanks for the reminder may we never be victims of such barbarism.

Did you shed a tear while remembering them...? Were any emotions attached while you were typing your rememberance speech..? if you didnt come across this thread would you have remembered it was 1year already..? if any of these answers comes with a NO, then you are an Idioooot. Without Google, can you remember the date Stella Obasanjo died and what killed her..?, (the greatest First Lady Nigeria has ever seen)
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Tapout(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Smh 4 All those saying that the case has been forgotten.....check the link below n stop blabing

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/aluu-4-murder-the-current-state-of-things.html
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
R
I
P
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by solidman59(m): 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
May their souls rest in perfect peace. Amen

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by mkoabiola: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ds will nva b swept under d carpet.trust me.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by touchmeder: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
RIP BOYS. i think a documentary on these boys will be a good thing.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by moscobabs(m): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
ALUU 4: Lloyd, Ugonna, Tekena, Chidiaka. Some call u cultists

...Some call u thieves Initially u were worried about the shame of being stripped naked in full of the view of the crowd... The shame quickly turned into fear 4 ur life... They beat u so badly, u could not mutter a word... Your heart was saying "Please, please wait we're not thieves" but ur mouth would not move... You were tired, aching and gasping 4 the breath of life... You look at the crowd and u see children, men and women that are ur fellow country men... Shock met disbelieve... Your hearts cried 4 help. You were thinking it was a dream, that this cannot be happening. They are not going to kill us... You wanted to wake up so that u dream no more... But sadly enough, the dream was not an illusion but apparent reality... You shouted, Somebody Help! Please Somebody Help!... Your Dad was not there to feel ur pain... Your Mum was not there to hear ur cry 4 help... Your Brothers & Sisters were somewhere on their daily businesses, while u were dying somewhere in Aluu community... You were so badly beaten. You were hoping just to die so that it will all end... Then came the Petrol...and u were thinking... No they wont burn us... No No No Nooo! The fire came... The sun became so hot... You hoped 4 the rain which will never come... Oh the Pain... So Unbearable... Then there was silence and peace... You crossed over to eternity, waving ur hands to ur lifeless body... Finally u found rest from ur tormentors. You were betrayed... ...betrayed by the person who won't pay his debt and dare turn on u and watch u die in such anguish. ...betrayed by the community who made so many assumptions and exercised their jungle judgement on u. ...betrayed by those who stood by and enjoyed this injustice. ...betrayed by the authorities that has no immediate response to community uproar. ...betrayed by every observer who thinks 4 whatever reason, u deserve this gruesome judgment. ...betrayed by any human being who whatever reason thinks any circumstance around ur death was justified by the judgment u were served. NO ONE SHOWED MERCY! NO ONE SHOWED COMPASSION! BETRAYAL WRITTEN ALL OVER THERE FACES AS THEY HACKED YOU GUYS TO DEATH........REST IN PEACE!!!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel / 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.