Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys (21191 Views)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / What Happened To The Case Of The ALUU FOUR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

okay, loosed pvssy, shut up please
oh poor thing,you should have told us that why you don't have an iota of love in your heart is that her pvssy is so loosed that she just popped you out an left you unto the next one,therefore you don't know jack abt showing some love.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Il Capitano: Just shut up already. It's obvious that you're the most brainless person in these parts but you don't have to rub it in our faces. Since you can't show sympathy,why don't you make this thread a better place by shutting the hell up? Thank you.

Preach
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: oh poor thing,you should have told us that why you don't have an iota of love in your heart is that her pvssy is so loosed that she just popped you out an left you unto the next one,therefore you don't know jack abt showing some love.

well i dont fvck loosed pvssy like yours, thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

well i dont fvck loosed pvssy like yours, thanks for the offer, but no thanks.
oh I wouldn't even offer cos rather than fvcking,you will be there ranting an pouring saliva on my face all day long,typical of weaklings an someone who is less than a man.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: oh I wouldn't even offer cos rather than fvcking,you will be there ranting an pouring saliva on my face all day long,typical of weaklings an someone who is less than a man.

your low self esteem wont give you the guts to offer me a loosed pvssy in the first place, and secondly, i dont like pvssy that gushes out water like river benue shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by mamagee3(f): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
May their souls continue to rest in pace!!!
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

your low self esteem wont give you the guts to offer me a loosed pvssy in the first place, and secondly, i dont like pvssy that gushes out water like river benue shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue
gosh! he is not just a beast at heart,but also wags his tongue like a diseased dog,am sure he also reeks of stinking characters. I'd.iot don't turn this thread into ur stinking harem.allow us to deal with ur beastly heart first.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nonso23: This thread is a perfect proof that Nigerians enjoy subscribing to popular sentiments. Some people think it makes them look ''cool'' to join the bandwagon.
Those boys were gruesomely murdered we agree but their case is 4 out of millions that have occured in Nigeria especially Lagos, Aba and Onitsha markets.
Do we do anything to help these people when we stumble upon their torture? Or is it because they were students whom we could I.D that a lot of people go lengths to compose ''RIP letters''
Lynching and mob action occurs everynow and then and instead of us trying to think up ways to avoid them or save people who are victims we are having e-quarels like the dead boys would wake up and pat us on the back saying ''good job''
Recall that those who recorded the videos are youths like us; some of them might be on nairaland sef, they were paraded in public - some of us might have said ''well, its not my business'' as usual and we are throwing RIPs around.
It might seem like One is heartless saying this but all these Rips are unnecessary and hypocritical and the truth is their death should instead stir a deep reflection and introspection in us. We should ask ourselves what we would have done if those boys were paraded as we watched. What we could have done to save them and so on... Some thread on steve jobs death anniversary was opened earlier on today i don't see it making front page its this...well i reserve further comments. Its alright, i can take the bashing cheesy

Exactly what Nigerians have failed to do, they rather enjoy saying R.I.P when they are the most heartless humans on earth

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by chetachuma(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Its is exactly 1 year today,on the 5th of
october 2012 in a village called Aluu
precisely between the hours of 7~8am in
the morning,that agony filled friday that
the lives of four innocent young ebullient
Nigerians were taken away in the most
wicked of ways.These boys whoes names
are as follows 19 year old Lloyd Toku who
was a 200 level civil engineering
student,18 year old Ugonna Obuzor who
was a 200 level student of geology,20 year
old Chidiaka Biringa who was a 200 level
student of theatre arts,and 20 year old
Tekena Erikena who was a diploma
student.These boys like most of us now
know were murdered in very
wicked,gruesome and horrific manner
despite being innocent of the alleged crime
of stealing mere laptops and phones.ever
since i mistakenly saw that video where
these boys were been beaten with
sticks,stones irons and very other objects
that there murderers could lay their hands
on,i have been tormented by it each time
it comes back to my memory,i can only
imagine the pain,misery anguish and
sorrow these boys felt at the very point of
death talk more of their parents,the family
and friends they left behind.in those boys
we had an engineer,a geologist, and an
actor whose lives were abruptly and
wickedly ended.i pray that where so ever
u guys are that you find peace and love
which your killers denied you and that u
guys would continue sleeping in Gods arms
in heaven.it been a year but to me it
seems i just woke up after having a
nightmare,thinking it was just but a mere
dream....sobs.keep sleeping in Jesus till
we meet someday somewhere in heaven
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: gosh! he is not just a beast at heart,but also wags his tongue like a diseased dog,am sure he also reeks of stinking characters. I'd.iot don't turn this thread into ur stinking harem.allow us to deal with ur beastly heart first.

Charlatans like you are no match for me, i still dont conversate with slutts
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by speaktogen(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2013
Buoyantic: I don't wanna call you a bush pig,do I look like a clown to you?by the way na me kill Dem?or I resemble Jesus christ wey fit bring Dem back to life? Are you a learner?
Just a stupid n naïve fellow coated wit self ignorant... Saying trash...

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Charlatans like you are no match for me, i still dont conversate with slutts
you don't conversate with sluts?what have been doing?I should have known that whatever you are going thru is affecting ur brain.oh gosh!am so conversing with a beast.not anymore.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: you don't conversate with sluts?what have been doing?I should have known that whatever you are going thru is affecting ur brain.oh gosh!am so conversing with a beast.not anymore.

your lonely pvssy needed attention, and i am getting her all wet
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P BRODAs..
Wish i could play ur musick to ur killers nd tell Em (NO LOVE)
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Glocee(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rest In Peace unique students . May ur families take solace in God . Amen
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by kunlex445(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Som time i wish R.i.P could b Return If Possible...just like yesterday wen dey left us...May their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by kruz2020: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rip ugo,Tekena,chidi,Llyod.even in death we ur fellow students still Luv.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Akeem79(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
RIP

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
speaktogen:
Just a stupid n naïve fellow coated wit self ignorant... Saying trash...
ignoring bald headed fool like you since 1984...your brain as been occupied with dust and cobwebs...
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
This word JUSTICE is dead in Nigeria only the poor that steal 5naira at the market square get justices but those who re above the law go free
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by dejijohns(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Who get Nokia charger here?

Abeg wu get fri slap mak e plant am 4dix boy face..
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Umbro01(m): 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
Tonylyte: Respect! It will be a big lost to u guys if God doesnt exist to fight for u sumday.......cos in naija justice dnt prevail here.....i pray God exist, which i doubt......
Truely justice doesn't exist in nigeria,cause i wonder how some people 'll just kill fellow human like dat and go scott free.But i do believe in Allah(God) existence and 'll surely judge us accordingly.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by CGKing(m): 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thank you for opening this thread. We must never forget those innocent boys killed by a blood thirsty, shameless and demonic, remorseless and cold, inhuman and stupid, rotten and uncalculative, terrible and horrible, unreasonable and heartless, cruel and winchous, bokoharamic and diabolical, lying and deceptive, foolish and backward, horrendous and devilish community.

At least every time they see the 4 kids, cold chills will run down their scrawny and unfeeling, monstrous and unforgivable, sacrilegious and sanctimonious,......

We need to get senator Patrick to help us describe that community in few simple words.

RIP. My guys. God bless ur families.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by guyla: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Just like yesterday, can't believe its a year now, how time flies yet the memory is still fresh. I was heart-broken and I still am. Ugonna, chiadika, Tekena and Lloyd may you continue to rest in the bossom of our God whose nature it is to show mercy. After all you went through in the hands of those wicked souls, it has to be heaven atlast for you guys. Rest on in the bossom of the lord.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by nanauju(f): 4:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
So so pathetic. RIP to the dead and may the good Lord continue to console the families. It seems no one talks about their death anymore in Uniport.....life goes on....
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Telling the story of ur momma's miserable life huh? wink
Product of a broken home!!
Saddist!!!
eddiebruk:

I am probably happier than your whole lineage, frustrated witch
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by hollypagan: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Where are the people responsible Dele Giwa, kudirat Abiola, Bola Ige, Funsho williams and co's murders ?! This is Naija. Life goes on
DELE GIWA [IBB]KUDIRAT[ABACHA]BOLA IGE [OBJ] FUNSHO WILLIAMS{TINUBU]
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by dongodwinzy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
may their soul rest in peace
aluta continual
victoria asanta
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Like u and thanx for posting with ur other moniker,quoting and liking your own post!! grin
eddiebruk:

Exactly what Nigerians have failed to do, they rather enjoy saying R.I.P when they are the most heartless humans on earth
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by ayobase(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
And back then, Okonjo Iweala was jumping up and down like she is gonna crucify those involved....RUBBISH!

We can all see how useless our leaders are.....we need to be in the spirit of the Asian youths to deal with this government!

They just died for nothing....just one of those things like Boko Haram cultists.

How will the government capture Boko Haram they can't even see as purported, when those ALUUing in the broad day light can't be brought to justice.

I refuse to weep for these fools, but for my fellow Nigerians that have been bewitched!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements / 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.