Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys (21200 Views)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / What Happened To The Case Of The ALUU FOUR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
£10Billions:
Some of them are now in hell if not all,no repentance after death.WOW! What can we say,may their soul rest where it deserved.
who is this again?
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Coldfeet(f): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Did you shed a tear while remembering them...? Were any emotions attached while you were typing your rememberance speech..? if you didnt come across this thread would you have remembered it was 1year already..? if any of these answers comes with a NO, then you are an Idioooot. Without Google, can you remember the date Stella Obasanjo died and what killed her..?, (the greatest First Lady Nigeria has ever seen)
Please stop derailing this thread and your attempt at humour is appalling!! Greatest first lady to you I suppose.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by fabj1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
I've got faith d@ dese men are lounging in d bosom of Abraham....... God is not silent.... His wrath wuld surely come on the wicked. "I no know no de o!"
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Tonylyte(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
Respect! It will be a big lost to u guys if God doesnt exist to fight for u sumday.......cos in naija justice dnt prevail here.....i pray God exist, which i doubt......
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Coldfeet: Please stop derailing this thread and your attempt at humour is appalling!! Greatest first lady to you I suppose.

Okay, but you should have just shut up instead
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by metti(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Buoyantic: Who get Nokia charger here?
Idiott of the week! Congrats!! undecided
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by baggy4luv(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
you are product of watery sperm.you must be mad
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Did you shed a tear while remembering them...? Were any emotions attached while you were typing your rememberance speech..? if you didnt come across this thread would you have remembered it was 1year already..? if any of these answers comes with a NO, then you are an Idioooot. Without Google, can you remember the date Stella Obasanjo died and what killed her..?, (the greatest First Lady Nigeria has ever seen)
was she brutally cut off in her prime,abeg like someone rightly said u didn't have to open the thread.show some respects to the dead or shut the fvcck up.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Ejyklily(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
They would have each celebrated another birthday by today, pls dudes try and rest in peace
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by masks(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rip brovs. Heaven knows best
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by DankemzI(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2013
M.I Abaga said it all in his track Ashes
lyrics below
Instead it be them, let it be me/since i will die, inevitable/then let be said/when i'm dead/some mother was free, some mother was fed/some mother not me/was able to see/as long as we live in a country where no one is safe, no one is safe/we only evade, try to escape the imminent doom/but closer the date looms...
It feels like I stood their watching. The pain and the brutal torture. And added my silence to the violent screams of burn and torture...If life is a painted portrait, who puts dark colours in em. If there is a God in Heaven, surely he is whipping now. As all the blood is shedding. As all these people drown. God help us all. Rest in peace Chidi. Rest in peace Lloyd. Rest in peace Tekena. Rest in peace Ugonna. Rest in peace to the students murdered in Adamawa state. Rest in peace to those two young girls
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: was she brutally cut off in her prime,abeg like someone rightly said u didn't have to open the thread.show some respects to the dead or shut the fvcck up.

Death is Death, no matter how it comes. i usually dont start any convo with sluts
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by prettyboi1(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P.
by the Grace of God,one day we would make everyone in Nigeria accountable for their actions & make sure that crimes never go unaccounted for. A place where JUSTICE would really live & prejudice would cease to exist. A place were you guys would smile back at & say finally "justice has been found." It might take some time,but some of us are bent on making sure that that Nigeria comes to existence & we would keep to that passion. Rest in peace guys.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by mastercee(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013

Scumbag! Foolish orangutan
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
mko abiola: Ds will nva b swept under d carpet.trust me.
hmmm nice speech,but sir before we agreed on your point here may we know who you are?
Police,BH boys,governor,secret agent ,or......
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Death is Death, no matter how it comes. i usually dont start any convo with sluts
a dedicated slut,yeah that's me,better than a ranting beast trying to be relevant where humans are involved.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
The time for RIP is over.
The killers,infact the whole community must be brought to justice!

I just have this funny feeling that the case has been closed.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: a dedicated slut,yeah that's me,better than a ranting beast trying to be relevant where humans are involved.

And you are a relevant proud slut on a faceless forum...? b!tch plz
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by adilbee(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Emary: Boys! This is a memorial thread. Show some respect and keep your abuses to yourselves.

RIP, Aluu 4. Your destinies were cut short in such an evil manner.
what an insolence..now I know some people are possessed by the dead...
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by eagleeye2: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
I was once banned on NL for spaming every thread with the slogan.....
Justice for one, is justice for all.
If it were The Okonjo Iweala's, The Osukogu's, and other elites maybe these boys killers would have been brought to Justice.
But because their parents' names are not easily recognised, we have all kept shut about the delay in bringing their killers to justice.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by edewor1980: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO START OR WHAT TO SAY AM JUST SHORT OF WORDS,TO THE PARENTS I SAY PLS PLS TAKE HEART EVEN AS U THINK OF THEM.THERE'S JUST SO MUCH PAIN ATTACHED TO THEIR DEATH AND HOW THEY DIED.I HAVE NEVER MET THEM OR THEIR FAMILIES,BUT I CAN FEEL THEIR PAIN SO MUCH DAT I JUS BURST INTO TEARS EACH TIME I THINK OF THEM.I PRAY GOD TO PLEASE ACCEPT THESE BEAUTIFUL SOULS.LOTS OF LOVE TO U GUYS.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Amhappy(f): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Justice delayed. If Uncle Jona can have special interest in this case those killers will be prosecuted soon.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by yokiti: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
May God of justice reign over the affairs of Nigeria! Praying that God will continue to comfort the family they left behind.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by MykelZaza: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
GOD will surely visit those responsible for the Aluu4 murder in HIS own time.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Queenw: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
i get charge come take
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Eklektika(m): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2013

Come and take mine. I get small pin charger here for Surulere. grin
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by tiwasiaife(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
Leobreezy: Fiat justitia ruat caelum, R.I.P aluu 4
are u an ex seminarian?
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by 01mcfadden(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

And you are a relevant proud slut on a faceless forum...? b!tch plz
is this beast still roaming freely?

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by sCun: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Do people really believe writing 'RIP' will make any difference where they are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Misconduct: OAU, UNIABUJA Dismiss Four Profs, 14 Others / 2016 Lasu Post-utme Screeening Problem : Latest Official Update By The Mgt / Why Is Northern Nigeria So Backward Academically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.