Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys (21179 Views)

The Hidden Story Of ALUU 4 / Aluu 4: 2 Years In Mind ... (four Students Brutally Killed In Uniport 2 Yrs Ago) / What Happened To The Case Of The ALUU FOUR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by 01mcfadden(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Death is Death, no matter how it comes. i usually dont start any convo with sluts
this one needs lobotomy. I'm beginning to suspect him as one of the killers.
Dnt you have heart at all?
Would you be saying all this trash if one of them were your loved one?
You should be on koboland and not nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
01mcfadden:
this one needs lobotomy. I'm beginning to suspect him as one of the killers.
Dnt you have heart at all?
Would you be saying all this trash if one of them were you loved one?
You should be on koboland and not nairaland.

My friend sharrap there, your remembrance wont do good, what have you done for justice to prevail in their case since it touched you this much as a human..?
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: is this beast still roaming freely?

Slut stop seeking for attention
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by enyieuna: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
May their souls rest in Peace Amen
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Cestmoi1(f): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
I can't believe it's a year
already,it was just like
yesterday.I cried after
watching the video last
year.May their souls
continue to rest in perfect
peace and may Almighty God
continue to comfort their
families and judge those
who sent them to their early
grave.amen.

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Popowaa: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
RIP to those innocent souls whose life were taking like animals while they beg those beasts trapped in human bodies to spare their lives.The picture of Ugo who was holding on hoping somebody will come to their rescue still stays in my mind.Even if earthly justice is not done i know for sure hell awaits each and everyone who stood there while innocent blood was shed.Nobody is safe here on this earth that's y we all need Jesus.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by joseph1832(m): 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rest In Peace Brothers!.
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by chrisemy01: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
RIP. We suppose demonstrate demand for d full justice on dis matter. It cud ve bin any of us
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by 01mcfadden(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

My friend sharrap there, your remembrance wont do good, what have you done for justice to prevail in their case since it touched you this much as a human..?
you sharap first.
Point of corection,i'm not a friend to a ranting animal who has lost his sense of decency.
Must you coment if you are not happy with the remembrance?
Mttcheeeew

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

that's what sluts do,seek attention,but on the other hand beasts are caged or chained,kept far away from where human exists to avoid them showing off their beastly nature,so now animal you know your place.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2013
01mcfadden:
you sharap first.
Point of corection,i'm not a friend to a ranting animal who has lost his sense of decency.
Must you coment if you are not happy with the remembrance?
Mttcheeeew

Cow, continue with your e-remembrance
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by CODEEATER(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
cry cry cry

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: that's what sluts do,seek attention,but on the other hand beasts are caged or chained,kept far away from where human exists to avoid them showing off their beastly nature,so now animal you know your place.

I still don't conversate with sluts, attention seeker
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by 01mcfadden(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Cow, continue with your e-remembrance
baboon son a bitch, paddle your own canoe!

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by kezzibee(f): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
It still feels like yesterday. RIP boys

Btw, if u don't know what it means to lose sm1, don't put up crazy stupid comments! I believe peeps should learn ow 2 be more mature! Why would sm1 say: 'who get nokia charger'? It may have been last year, but it still hurts. So if u hv nothing tangible 2 say, don't comment!
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Its obvious u were one of those beefing those boys undecided
Tell us,u stood in the crowd and watched those boys die in a most shameful and painful manner!

When the poor feel cheated in the society,they attack themselves and the middle class but never the thieves that put the country in the condition it is today!

I don't blame my parish priest that once said that majority of poor people are wicked and heartless!always taking consolation in the story of rich man and lazarus thinking they will all go to heaven forgetting riches is not only wealth but also ur attitude towards ur fellow human!
Jealousy was the main reason the villagers killed those boys.
That village will know no peace!
Their men will begin to menstruate and
Their women shall forever be barren!! angry

@ ur question: I remember the date of the death of my loved ones cuz it reminds me that my stay on earth is temporary!

Continue resting in peace swthrts not forgetin d igbo boy and his hausa frnd also lynched in a village in lag with the authorisation of the chief
eddiebruk: I wonder if these are the only people that have died due to circumstance since last year that they should be remembered, let their Various families be responsible for their remembrance, as far as i am concerned i cannot remember someone i know nothing about, grow up people, this is reality, dont let social media teach you the wrong things in the wrong manners, How many of you can remember the date you lost a loved one...? It's so pathetic how we always want to follow what is trending nowadays

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
01mcfadden:
baboon son a bitch, paddle your own canoe!

Learn how to construct a simple English phrase before starting an e-insult, else you will disgrace yourself in public about how your parents wasted their money in sending you to school (that is if they ever did)
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by etim20(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

Okay, but you should have just shut up instead
I have been following u̶̲̥̅̊я comment in regard to this thread and I once thought that you will come to u̶̲̥̅̊я right sense sooner but it is obvious that you are the biggest sadist on earth..sorry to call Ɣ☺ΰ a stupid being and it is now obvious that you hail from ALUU COMMUNITY..

4 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by CODEEATER(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
This goes out to the fantastic 4,the unfortunate 4...THE ALUU 4...

I never knew you,but we all share your pain

I didn't kill you,but we all wear the stain

The scream of pain,the tears they conjure,

The bre*sts we are,its human nature,

Your smiles,laughter and jokes we miss,

I NEVER MET YOU BUT TO U I SAY THIS...

Keep calm my brothers and rest in peace

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
r.i.p guys....sad mood

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
She is not a slut rather you are and you must be the guy in the video hitting them on the head with a stick! Murderer!!!

Guilty concience is disturbing you that's why you don't want them to be remembered.
Their spirits will hunt you until you start menstruating through your anus!
eddiebruk:

4 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by born2boink(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
R.I.P boys
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Coldfeet(f): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
peppy luv: She is not a slut rather you are and you must be the guy in the video hitting them on the head with a stick! Murderer!!!

Guilty concience is disturbing you that's why you don't want them to be remembered.
1 million likes! The guy is an A.*S.*.S* hole.

1 Like

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
peppy luv: She is not a slut rather you are and you must be the guy in the video hitting them on the head with a stick! Murderer!!!

Cry me a Lagoon frustrated soul
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
etim20: I have been following u̶̲̥̅̊я comment in regard to this thread and I once thought that you will come to u̶̲̥̅̊я right sense sooner but it is obvious that you are the biggest sadist on earth..sorry to call Ɣ☺ΰ a stupid being and it is now obvious that you hail from ALUU COMMUNITY..

Okay, but what have you done to bring Justice to their case....? NOTHING, now who is without sense..? Your e-remembrance doesn't count, dont let social media deceive you, after today everything will be as good as gone to normal with no one even thinking about them anymore, they are not the first to have died of circumstance neither will they be the last, people die everyday, so why cant we just face reality and demand for justice rather than all these e-ranting..? this is the only thing you Nigerians are good at, social ranting, lazy goons
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Crixina(f): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

I still don't conversate with sluts, attention seeker
can u just die beast,that way ur corpse will be left stinking,no one will look at it twice,let alone remember you.

2 Likes

Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Crixina: can u just die beast,that way ur corpse will be left stinking,no one will look at it twice,let alone remember you.

okay, loosed pvssy, shut up please
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by tpnatuzzi: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
A lot of kiddoz on the thread who are been feed and knows nothing than to show disrespect to loved ones that died,can't blame u though since most of them are born as result of shattered homes,to talk of them having a loved persons in their families that died...least of them is the idiotic buoyatic or what does he calls himself,flat head like u.bunch of buffons.
R.I.P ALUU 4
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
Good to know your momma is a frustrated soul!
Not suprised you are a saddist!

eddiebruk:

Cry me a Lagoon frustrated soul
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
peppy luv: Good to know your momma is a frustrated soul!
Not suprised you are a saddist!

I am probably happier than your whole lineage, frustrated witch
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
Rip
Re: In Memory Of The Aluu Four Boys by IlCapitano(m): 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
eddiebruk:

okay, loosed pvssy, shut up please
Just shut up already. It's obvious that you're the most brainless person in these parts but you don't have to rub it in our faces. Since you can't show sympathy,why don't you make this thread a better place by shutting the hell up? Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Did You Do To Be Self Dependent Financially As A University Student? / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / Sexual Misconduct: OAU, UNIABUJA Dismiss Four Profs, 14 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.