Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (33761 Views)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by ghettodreamz(m): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rogo: Forget about her, she's not ur wife. Whatever happened btw u and her may likely happen again.

Come, you read the story at all? Or are you just waking up from the bed? grin

3 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Kirinwa: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
Collect which money?Did they sign agreement or your friend hasn't heard of how Timaya was beaten for attempting to collect car he bought for Empress Njamah while going was sweet.Is he a learner.Let it go kpele.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by bukatyne(f): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
ferhyntorlah: Anything built on lies and deceit will never stand!

She knew the guy still had soft spot for her, so she took advantage of that to exploit him.

Tell your colleague to forget the money; her act will speak against her in due time. It will hurt, yeah it will but he will the better for it.

I so pity the babe because the guy she married will be her karma!

@OP:

Please take this advise

Let the girl be: She it is 200k she took from you? Don't worry when she is paying with several thousands of naira, abuse, etc.

The girl did not give herself brain at all! Your hubby to be knows you scammed your ex to pay your own bride price?

Tomorrow, she will open her mouth and be crying that all men are wicked!

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dat girl marraige won't last 3 weeks....but thank God sha na jim iyke act the movie
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Soferkizzy007: They are eventually gonna break up again...LIKE IF U AGREE WITH ME**
beggy beggy.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dead MUGU cheesy
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by simplynola(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
You have said it all
ferhyntorlah: Anything built on lies and deceit will never stand!

She knew the guy still had soft spot for her, so she took advantage of that to exploit him.

Tell your colleague to forget the money; her act will speak against her in due time. It will hurt, yeah it will but he will the better for it.

I so pity the babe because the guy she married will be her karma!
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP, tell your friend to kidnap her and ask for a ransom on her head. When paid, add the commission to pay guys who will carry out the act.

He collect his 200k, and settle boys the rest.

Simple.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dabrake(m): 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dat girl marraige won't last 3 weeks....but thank God sha na jim iyke act the movie

Omo, see swear nah. If na you this thing do, she for don face eternal judgement since grin grin grin grin
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by tjdj: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
The guy get P.Hd for Mumuology....and the babe deserves a GCON(Grand Conman Order of Niger) from GEJ
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by emmabest2000(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Amhappy: Wonders they say shall never end.
A colleague of mine told me his story yesterday.
He dated this girl for 7yrs,starting from senior sec school. During his service year they had a serious quarrel and broke up. Both families were involved.Cause of quarrel, the lady's fam accused him of being the reason while their daughter was not serious in sch,he is already through with school and serving,She dropped out (was doing her HND). This guy walked away.

2yrs later girl reappeared and pleaded for them to start over again. He gave in since he still loves her and also got an affirmative from his mum. His mum loves this babe and wanted her as a Daughter in law

September last year(like 2months later) the girl visited him,said she got admission in a nursing sch and need like N200,000 for school fees,accommodation etc. My colleague just came back from offshore and is loaded,he spits it.

A month later he got a call that the lady's bride price has been paid. He calls her and she denies then suddenly out of reach. He call tire. He later got a lot of calls from his cousins at villa to confirm her traditional and wedding.

Months later the girl called and said she's sorry but needed the cash for her traditional marriage.

The guy wanted to ask for repay but didn't so as not to go against his mum's advice.

Personally i think he should collect his money back. What's ur take?
Lol marriage tins grin
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Reincarnated(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I do not and will never support what the lady did to the guy, infact, its very bad and should not be encouraged at all.

However, i want to look at it from another angle. I see some "what ifs" in this relationship.

What if it was the guy who first scammed this lady in one way or the other before, i meant before their first separation and the lady has been looking for a way to revenge?

What if it was the guy who first broke this lady's heart in a very hard way and the lady thinks this is the best way for her to pay him back in his coin?
Many what ifs...............

Since we are not able to hear from the lady's mouth her reason for her action and also we dont know what really transpired between the two of them, i think its better to tread carefully when judging the lady.

Once again, i do not support her action, but its only God who sees what is hidden.

May God help us all.

Bla Bla Bla. In your world, guys must always have done something to warrant such action. Spare yourself the bullshiit. The girl is a heartless thief point blank. Who in their right mind will ever do such. What a selfish heartless pig, whatever the guy did doesn't even in no way warrant such ungrateful action

3 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hian.what a shameless act. She should be ready to face the music when the time comes
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by ghettodreamz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
I didn't blame the guy to have fallen prey to the girl. Without further ado, let the guy move on. The money has gone and let him see, treat it as something he can never get back, and take to his mother's advice, of letting GO.

I see relationship like 'Forex', NEVER give what you can't reasonably afford to loss. This has always been my rule of thumb, so I don't get myself in a big mess or give myself unnecessary reason to worry over what I can't change or have control over. There are many girls like her out there and to her she had played him a smart girl, little wonder why a lot of guys treat ladies with disrespect and every form of shitty ways.

I pity her sha, no doubt she is just a typical Naija babe, who's from a poor or low-class background. I don't blame the guy sha, what real men do for love.

Life Goes ON.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by goodnigerian1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
She is the master .
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
My brain cells are acting up today.

She paid her bride price on-behalf of the guy? Or she paid her bride price, on her head - for another dude?

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by yuncka: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dat gal must surely b a 'Chi' gal.....Oluchi, Nkechi, Chioma, Chizoba, Chialuka, etc.

And d guy must b an 'Ab' or 'Ad' boy..... Abdulahi, Abubakar, Abdulsalam, Adebayo, Ademumu, Adekunle,.....etc.

Wel, lesson learnt... Bobos, wisen up. Dash d babe Pregnancy if U doubt her. Enof said.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by eagleeye2: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
greatgod2012:

i think its better to tread carefully when judging the lady.

May God help us all.
Ahhh..... , the bolded is very sad coming from you.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Seriously?
Smh can't understand why she would pay her own bride price. ;/

Such desperation!

I wonder what her husband truly thinks of her.

1 Like

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
You started by saying that your friend works offshore and is rich. And you also stated that the lady in question dropped out of school in the event of her relationship with your rich friend.

Firstly., 200k is NOT money even for an offshore worker who derailed her destiny.

And the school fees he expected the funds to be for, was he supposed to get the money back ?

Tell the guy to laugh it off. its no biggie, that money no reach to spend at a club any good weekend.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Reincarnated(m): 5:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
No be just 200k? Bros abeg forget it. If anything, more favor is coming your way for helping pay for her "nursing school". It's not worth it to even go and confront that stupiid girl. She will even start feeling like a boss that did not just break your heart, but also succeeded in deceiving and duping you. No lele, carry on with your life and keep making money oh jare
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by dammytosh: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please post your friend's number.

Nairalanders need it. We don't mind your s too. Cos of the saying that says : "Show me your friend ........"

grin grin grin grin grin

Maga things......

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtttttttttttttt
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by eagleeye2: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tinkybabe:
And what evidence would he give?
He should forget the money-cause initially he gave the money for her personal gain and never had the intention of getting it back.

@,your 'what ifs' are valid and could be the case but like you said,it's still very terrible of her.
So the 'what ifs' are valid points....Smh
If the story was about a man hurting a woman, 'what ifs' will never come into play.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by logica(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
greatgod2012: I do not and will never support what the lady did to the guy, infact, its very bad and should not be encouraged at all.

However, i want to look at it from another angle. I see some "what ifs" in this relationship.

What if it was the guy who first scammed this lady in one way or the other before, i meant before their first separation and the lady has been looking for a way to revenge?

What if it was the guy who first broke this lady's heart in a very hard way and the lady thinks this is the best way for her to pay him back in his coin?
Many what ifs...............

Since we are not able to hear from the lady's mouth her reason for her action and also we dont know what really transpired between the two of them, i think its better to tread carefully when judging the lady.

Once again, i do not support her action, but its only God who sees what is hidden.

May God help us all.
The biggest "what if" you missed was, what if you are not a very deep thinker? Then, there is, what if you are clutching at straws trying to make up facts when the only facts you have had been laid in front of you?

2 Likes

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
Blue diamond: This is bad,real bad.

we all know it's bad.. but op wanna know what to do not you reminding him how bad the situation is
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by arrJay(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lmao!!!!! That's all I can say! In this modern day, girls still do this shit and guys fall for them!! *SMH
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Ngokafor(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol @ the way peeps are jumping up and down in outrage....better dont burst a vein over someone who may never get to read your posts about her.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
houstonia: Una funny sha o, who talk sey the miserable girl strong? For just 200k? She received remember he gave and there is probably a lot more from where that came. Except he falls again. I really don't believe in the theory that girls can actually eat a guys money, after all wetin rat fit chop for bag of rice no go pass one or two cops.

spot on girl... abi Na boy?
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Coldfeet(f): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Abegii!! Na india this tori happen where woman they pay her own bride price? Anyway relationships are a win lose situation. Tell your friend sorry and better luck next time. I don't know why some peeps are cursing the lady in question its not like she killed someone o! She only took money from her boyfriend PETER to have a sweet life with her husband PAUL!! Albeit dubiously! But hey! He is an offshore guy chicken change if you ask me. asking for a refund is just too comical I must say was it a business transaction?

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her
Bride-Price by Amhappy: 9:50pm
Lol u be mumu was the first
comment that almost jumped out of
my mouth when d guy ended d gist
but dat wld hv been so
disrespectful,beside am a woman
and shouldnt belittle him. According
to him, He forgiven the babe and
wont collect the money back. The
lady confessed to her husband and
they both made peace with the guy.
They invited him to their child
dedication last two weekends. Also
the guy is not rich,the rig work was
just temporary. I wanted him to
collect the money blc i felt that the
best way to end it. The story is real
and happened Oct last year. I posted
the story blc i think its worth sharing.
Moral i took from his story,dont trust
new-old friends and forgive no matter
wat.
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by obayaya(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
arrJay: Lmao!!!!! That's all I can say! In this modern day, girls still do this shit and guys fall for them!! *SMH

things we do for love.. lol
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
But your friend no try at all for the following reasons:
1. Going back to his vomitus.
2. Not using common sense. When did school of nursing school fee begin to be 200k?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.