Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price (33763 Views)

How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Should A Woman Help Her Fiancé To Pay Her Bride Price? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by yallowtin(f): 1:59am On Jan 29, 2015
Stallione:
ℓ̊ will simply not involve the police cos that is a waist of time n another money.ℓ̊ will simply murder her in a cold blood,trust ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ ℓ̊ can always do that.She does not deserve 2live,nuissance dnt deserve forgiveness,mtchewww!!! undecided undecided

I'm sorry ooo but u sound funny and to kill for 200k so the guy she waste her time abi?
Re: His Ex Tricked Him To Pay Her Bride-Price by clarke1: 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello am Mrs Clarke, i want to share this testimony on how
this powerful spell caster help me brings back my ex back within 2 days, i
was having a terrible problem with my husband which leads us to a
relationship breakup. Until i contacted this spell caster through my nephew
friend who he once help, she help me and actually, we are now real lovers . So i will advice you to contact her now at princessolokuntemplee@GMAIL.COM, she will help you get him/her back to you immediately without stress.
if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(7) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
(coolif you want to stop your divorce.
(9if you want your wishes to be granted.
(10) Pregnancy spell to conceive baby
Goodluck princessolokuntemplee@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Missing University Of Abuja Student, Halima, Found / Anja Ringgren-Loven Helps More Nigerian Children (Photos) / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.